Hibu Pt. 01

Story Info
Nina reconnects.
2.2k words
4.14
6.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on true events, for the most part. Everyone displaying sexual acts are 18+ years old. Comments are welcomed. Vote if you like it. Favorite the story or favorite the author if you feel so inclined. It's safe to assume that conversations are spoken in German, though written in English for your easy entertainment... only because my German has never been too great. Part One contains no sex, but sets up a storyline for better understanding. Please do read part one first, unless you don't care about the characters and just want the action. If that's the case, skip ahead to other parts, which may not be posted yet!

*

Part One.

Nina navigated her motorcycle through the familiar twists and turns of the German countryside with the ease of comfort, though she had not traveled on these roads in years. In the recesses of her mind she remembered taking these roads with the good friends she had made here. There was a GPS attached to her bike, just in case. Nina started ignoring the GPS more frequently as the territory got so familiar she could have lived there. In fact, Nina had lived in this little section of Germany for a little over a year. As she exited a town called Neubrunn, her heart beat faster and the acid in her stomach slowly rose up her throat. She had to swallow hard a few times to get her nerves in check.

As Nina got considerably closer to her first destination, the town Jüchsen, she made sure no one was behind her and slowed the bike considerably. She could see the houses on the left, some houses on the right before all the fields. From the point on the side of the road, where she stopped, she craned her neck to see the car port. Memories flooded back to her days spent outside with the kids as she watched their father work with lust in her eyes and dirty thoughts in her mind. There was only one car in the parkway, Manuela's. She had no idea if her husband was home, or if the kids were there. Manuela had no idea Nina was in the country. No one did.

Nina navigated her bike into the town and turned into the open gates that led to the bottom part of the house, where the family she came to see did not occupy, though the people that lived there were relatives of Manuela. Nina parked the bike and sat there for a moment, looking around with her helmet on. She saw a little boy's head pop out of the window she still knew to be the bathroom. Inside she smiles, though she could not tell which of the twin boys it was. He was shouting something in his native tongue to anyone who happened to be listening; possibly even the neighbors. Nina got herself off the bike and stretched before taking off her helmet and setting it on the seat. She turned around and looked back at the bathroom window and saw a very family face leaning out to get a view. A huge smile of shock grew on Manuela's face at the site of Nina.

Her head disappeared but two more came through the window again, the twin faces of the most adorable kids in the world. As Nina got closer, she could make out the difference between the two even if they were four years older than the last time she saw them. Alwin's head was still roundish, and Ferdinand still had the unmistakable mole above his left eyebrow. Nina could not be sure that the boys remembered her; they were only four years old when she had been here last.

"Nina!" Ferdinand shouted down to her. He had a big grin on his face.

There was a stone wall with a tall row of privacy hedges in front of her. To the right was the house, a pair of doors that led to the downstairs apartment. A pair of beady eyes stared out at Nina from behind the curtain. Another door led into the community laundry room for the house, and after was a stone stairway that led to the "upper half" of the backyard and to the back porch of the second story apartment. As Nina rounded into the porch, Manuela was opening the door. Nina took in her surroundings, which were mostly the same from when she was here last. There was a load's worth of laundry swaying in the breeze. Memories rushed back to her of the days she would dry clothes on the line on the sunny days, though she preferred using the machine.

Manuela had her arms wrapped around Nina in seconds of getting the door opened. Manuela had tears running down her face, which triggered Nina to laugh and have her own river of tears fall from her eyes. Until this moment, Nina had failed to realize just how much she had missed Manuela and her family. They kept in contact, e-mailing and calling a couple of times a weeks with news and pictures. Nina did not have a better relationship with anyone outside her family. Of course, this family here in Thuringia, Germany, felt like her extended family.

"What are you doing here? I had no idea!" Manuela asked. They were walking inside now. The door was kept open on such a warm, sunny day. As the sunlight filtered in through the open bathroom door on her right, and the door behind her, the lime green paint seemed to glow.

"I don't know, actually. I just missed everything about this place so much that I dipped into my emergency fund and came here, spur of the moment." It had broken Nina's heart to be gone. Now her heart beat as fast as it had when she first stepped foot into this house years ago. The blood pounded in her ears, a rushing sound blocking out most other sounds.

"I'm not complaining. I feel so happy to see you at last." They had entered the living room. Manuela turned slightly and grasped Nina's hand to give it a quick squeeze. That little squeeze told her so much. "Would you like coffee?"

Before Nina could answer, the twins came rushing out of their room from a door to the left of her and Manuela. They were jumping up and down with smiles on their flushed faces. Nina was bombarded with tons of questions; she tried to answer as much of them as she could. They were in the kitchen now. The kids followed them like lost puppies. Nina sat down on one of the chairs and the twins stood on either side of her, wanting to know where she has been. Manuela left the room and came back with her camera in hand. Ferdi sat on Nina's lap and played with the bangle bracelets and charm bracelets she wore on both wrists. Alwin sat on the bench adjacent to her and Ferdinand.

"Have you boys been practicing your English?" Nina inquired.

Both boys grinned, starting to recite sentences they know. Nina felt so proud. When she was here all those years ago, the boys could not speak any. Nina tried her best to teach them but at first it was tricky. As she practiced simple German from them, she chose to teach them the same in English. They were doing fairly well before she had to leave, and made them promise that they would continue practicing.

Manuela sat down in a chair adjacent to Nina's right and handed her a mug of coffee. She took a sip and studied Nina over the rim of her mug. "I like what you've done with your hair," she complimented. When Nina was here a few years ago, she had come with shoulder length hair that was faded brown from when she had dyed it a year before. There had been blonde roots from when the hair grew out. It was an impulse and a phase she was going through with her friends here in Germany that were into the hardcore music scene, that made her want to cut all her hair off and style it in a fake Mohawk. She had always wanted to style her hair like that but had been too afraid it would not look good on her, but in reality it was a big hit. Now, Nina had let her hair grow out with the years of being away. It was her natural hair color again, but lightened by the summer days from the Navy. The length ended above the middle of her back.

Nina and Manuela talked about their lives that they had not shared in their e-mails or phone calls. The twins had gone back to playing whatever it was they were doing before she arrived. Nina looked around the kitchen as they talked, taking in the very familiar surroundings. Nothing much had changed except for the color of the walls and the photos that were hung. The walls use to be white with a tan accent wall when now they are red. The floor use to look like wood shavings; Manuela said it made the floor look less dirty. Now the floor was covered with large white tiles. The counters were the same, red and stained glass. It looked a lot nicer than when she was here before.

"Hallo? Maus, whose bike is that outside?" a male voice called.

Nina and Manuela looked up at the doorway when a figure appeared. The heart within the confines of Nina's chest beat faster when she saw him, the man she had secretly, forbiddingly, even foolishly, lusted after. The man stood there for a moment, studying Nina as she rose from the chair with a small smile on her face. Then, as if it has just come to him, he smiled and rushed into the room to throw his arms around her. "Nina! How good of you to come. What has brought you to our home across the big pond?" Nina laughed. Florian always used that reference.

"I just wanted to come and visit."

"That's nice. How long are you staying? Where are you staying?"

"Oh, I don't really know how long I'm staying. I've got a friend to stay with." That was a lie. Nina didn't really want them to offer up their place. She loved these guys but the kids woke up early, from what she remembered, and Nina wasn't really a morning person -- especially if there was drinking involved the night before. If Nina had it right, the friends she would see later would definitely want some alcohol!

"Okay, but if it doesn't work out with them you can come sleep in your old room." Florian nodded to the door nearest them that led to the room she stayed in when here. "You really were the best Au Pair, Nina. No one could measure up. It was a shame you couldn't stay longer."

"Aw, Flo, that's so sweet. Thanks, I'll definitely keep it in mind. Do you mind if I use your internet? I want to see what's on for tonight with a few friends."

"Yeah, you remember where it is?" Nina could tell that that was not a real question. Almost every night she was here, she used their internet till late at night. It was just what she did.

"I think so," Nina laughed.

Nina refreshed her coffee and walked back into the living room. She could hear the boys playing outside. The laptop sat on the desk she always sat at every night. She opened it and waited for everything to load. After that was done, she logged into MySpace (yeah, yeah, lame) and found her friend's page. He was online, which was hardly a surprise. Nina sent him a comment to his profile, "Hennick, what's going on friend? I'm bored at home; you got plans for yourself tonight?"

Nina hoped he would have plans tonight, considering it was Friday and he normally partied on the weekends when he took time away from his studies. Nina only had to wait a minute or two before she got a response back. "Hey, darling. There isn't much going on tonight. There's a birthday party for a couple of people. Do you remember the first time you went to Hibu? It's pretty much the same thing. I'm going; we'll see what happens. Helena and Vitamin Bier are playing, the only good bands! Xoxo"

A smile spread across Nina's face. If those bands were playing, then she knew the one she was most anxious to see would be there. He played guitar and did vocals in both of the bands. Helena was actually a serious band, whereas Vitamin Bier did silly covers of songs and turned them into songs, well, about beer. Nina replied, "Oh that will be fun. I hope you have a good time! It's early, so I've got to work. Bye!"

Nina quickly wrote down information from Helena's profile, like the address to the place, and stored it in her pocket. She walked back into the kitchen with a satisfied smile on her face. This would all be easier than she thought. A little wetness seeped into her panties at the thought of it...