Hidden Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers

"I'm so worried I won't know what to say...or what to do...and I'll just end up looking like an idiot!" The first few tears started down her cheeks as she fought to maintain control.

"All you have to do is know what you want...and ask for it...and expect it." Ian's hug didn't waver.

"But I don't even know what I want! Wait. What are we talking about? The date, or sex?"

"Both." Ian let his arms settle across Jodi's lap. "I know your experience is very limited. You don't know what you want because you don't know your choices."

"But how do I know my choices before Friday?"

"I could teach you."

Jodi froze. "What?" Jodi turned to stare into Ian's ice blue eyes.

"I could teach you how to enjoy sex. I can't think of any other way to give you the confidence you need to have a good time on your date."

"Are we talking about you...and me...actually having...?" Ian only nodded slowly. "Would you really have sex with me?"

"You are a beautiful girl, and I'm a guy. What do you think?"

Jodi let a small giggle escape as she cupped Ian's cheek. "You really think I'm beautiful."

Ian resisted the urge to jump for joy. She had stated it as a fact, not a question. He'd finally gotten through to her.

A single tear rolled down Jodi's cheek. "Ok."

Ian rose, pulled Jodi to her feet, and lead her by the hand into his bedroom. At the foot of his bed, he stopped and turned to face Jodi. "We're going to have to talk during this. I want you to tell me everything you thing and feel, Ok?" Jodi nodded her head. Ian pulled off his shoes and socks. "Ok. The first thing we're going to do is familiarize you with the male form. Undress me."

Jodi smiled and tentatively grabbed the hem of Ian's tee shirt. He ducked down and raised his arms to assist her. Her efforts with his belt and jeans were not nearly as successful. "It's hard taking clothes off when you're not wearing them." After Ian had stepped out of his jeans, the only thing left was his underwear. Jodi looked up at him to make sure this was still OK, and then grabbed the waistband and eased them down. "Oh!" Ian's semi-hard cock sprang free and pointed right at her stomach.

"Do you see what you're doing to me?" Ian moved her toward the doorway, then retreated to the bed. "A guy's first source of arousal is visual." He sat down on the bed. "Remember, I think you are beautiful. Take your clothes off slowly, and make me want you more." Jodi reached for her low heels, eager to take them off. "No, no. Leave your shoes on. I like how they change the way you move."

Jodi started to get an inkling of what Ian wanted. She turned around and lowered the zipper on her dress, letting him see her skin being revealed. When the zipper was all the way down, she turned and, holding the dress to her breasts, wiggled her arms out of the sleeves. Biting her lip, she allowed the dress to slide down her body and pool at her feet.

"That's it. Nice and slow." Ian's eyes were glued to her body.

She stepped out of the dress and took two cat-like steps toward Ian, her hands finding the clasp of the bra at her back. Ian saw the material loose tension and a wicked smile crossed Jodi's face as she turned her back to Ian and discarded the bra. Her thumbs caught the waistband of her panties and she slowly wiggled them down her legs, bending at the waist to give Ian an unobstructed view of her treasures. Jodi stepped out of her panties, turned and walked toward Ian, bringing her bare breasts scant inches from his face. Her voice was thick with the lust reflected in Ian's eyes. "How'd I do?"

Ian's eyes were riveted to her chest. "Oh Gawd." He swallowed loudly. "I've created a monster."

"What's next?" The huskiness was still in her voice.

Ian slid back on the bed and laid down, his erection bobbing and weaving as he went. "It's time for you to get familiar with a man's equipment. I want you to examine me, play with me, whatever."

Jodi's fascination took over. She eased beside Ian and sat on the bed. She reached out and placed her right hand on Ian's leg, slowly caressing her way up to his manhood, afraid of disturbing the magic that was allowing this moment to happen. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, Baby. You're pleasuring me. Slide your hand up and down it."

Ian's dick expanded and hardened in her hand. His breath became labored and he gripped the bed sheets fiercely. Jodi was fascinated at how a simple act could be causing such consternation.

"Please. Don't stop. Just...a little faster."

As she sped up her hand, Ian began to twitch in response. All of his muscles were clenched, and veins started rising on his neck and forehead. "Gawwk!" Suddenly, Ian's cock pulsed in Jodi's hand and three strong ropes of cum landed on his chest. As his orgasm spent itself in dribbles down Jodi's hand, Ian grabbed her arm and held it still while he gulped for air. Jodi could only stare in amazement at the scene before her as Ian's once rigid tool wilted in her hand.

"That was incredible." Her hushed tone was almost reverent.

"Thank you." Ian had started to recover from his orgasmic rush. "Have you ever given anyone a blow job?"

Jodi recoiled from her hold on Ian. "No." Her face showed an unwillingness to entertain the idea.

Ian sat up and caressed her arms. "Why not?"

"It's so...demeaning, isn't it?"

"It doesn't have to be." Ian guided her to lie down on her back. "Watch me." Ian moved over her and touched his lips to hers. He began kissing his way down to her breasts, laving each nipple with his tongue. Letting Jodi's moans guide him, he repeatedly searched out her eyes as he stimulated her body. Leaving her chest, Ian kissed down her tummy and moved down her leg as he raised it, exposing her sex. Jodi's exposure went almost unnoticed as she concentrated on what Ian was doing to her. Ian kissed her inner thigh, his eyes locked in Jodi's. "What do you want me to do?"

"Eat me. Please."

Ian slid slowly down to her pussy, engorged and weeping, and licked her outer lips from bottom to top with the flat of his tongue. Jodi shuddered in response as her eyes rolled back in her head. Ian began an unhurried exploration of her sex with his tongue, noting the moans and hisses that issued forth as a result of his efforts. When he felt she had suffered enough pleasure, he slowly slid his finger into her drenched pussy. Jodi gasped as his finger entered her, trying with all her might to stay on top of the sensations ripping through her body. As Ian assaulted her clit with his tongue, he curled his finger to stimulate the front of her vaginal wall.

And then Jodi exploded. All of her muscles seized at once as her pussy contracted again and again around Ian's finger. Jodi's arms reached for the ceiling in a drunken manner and Ian was afraid she might pass out. He slid up Jodi's body and gathered her to his chest.

"Oh...oh...ohmy...ohmygod." Ian held her close, caressing her, kissing her, and whispering comforting sounds in her ear. As she returned to earth, she reflexively kissed him, tasting herself for the first time in the process. The taste, though not unpleasant, served to bring her back to the here and now. She looked into Ian's eyes and lost herself in them.

Ian saw her return and slowly moved to the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Jodi watched intently as he encased his inflexible cock. He moved over her, looming as a specter preparing to posses her. She ran her hands along his sides, welcoming the possession. Ian lined his rejuvenated cock up with her opening and moved forward, impaling her. Their eyes shot wide with the sensation, as Ian slowly worked his way deep inside her. Jodi could hardly draw a breath, she was so full. Ian had seated himself fully within her, and didn't move until the panic left her eyes, then he began to move inside her slowly, watching the new sensations she was experiencing roll across her face. Every time Jodi though she had reached the limits of pleasure, Ian would increase his speed and send her reeling, trying to stay on top of the sensation, lest it completely overwhelm her.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...AAAGGHHHH!" Ian pulsed inside her, and her vaginal walls contracted again and again in answer, leaving them exhausted and clinging to each other. Ian tried to keep most of his weight off of Jodi, but she pulled him down with what little strength she had left.

"So..." Ian grinned as he got his breathing back under control, "was it good for you?"

When Jodi hit Ian in the arm, it was little more than a tap.

*

"All my movies are over there. Pick anything you like. Would you like something to drink?" Mike moved with ease to the mini fridge in his dorm room, allowing Jodi to pick a movie.

"A Sprite if you've got it. Water if you don't." Jodi grinned at the private joke she shared with Ian. She had a wonderful time at dinner with Mike and his friends, although she had thought about her Leprechaun at various times during the evening. She had decided before the date that if Mike made any kind of move at all, he was going to 'get lucky'. Her decision was liberating and empowering. She had laughed and enjoyed Mike's friends at dinner, and even felt bold enough to offer a joke or two.

When Mike asked her if she would like to come back to his room and watch a movie, her response was automatic. "Sure."

She perused his selection and picked out "Four Weddings and a Funeral". 'Make him work for it,' she thought.

"Here you go." Mike handed the drink to her and took the movie from her. Jodi sat down on the couch and waited for Mike to get the movie started. When he sat down, she very deliberately slid over to him, and he draped his arm around her shoulders in response. They were soon mesmerized by the flickering screen.

After a few minutes, Jodi became aware that Mike was running his fingers up and down her forearm. She turned and said, "You're tickling me."

"Sorry."

Jodi gave him a peck on the lips. "Don't worry about it." She turned back to the television as the blush made its way past her cheeks and down her neck. 'How did I get so brazen?' she thought to herself.

When lips met on the screen, Mike caressed her chin and guided her lips to his in a lingering kiss. "That's better." Mike returned his attention to the movie, and Jodi snuggled into him, resting her head on his shoulder and giggling.

When the characters on screen once again started kissing, Jodi decided to start a little competition. She worked herself free from Mike's embrace only to take his head in her hands and kiss the shit out of him. She started off slowly, and then opened her mouth to let her tongue play across his lips. Mike soon responded in kind, but she controlled him, pulling his lower lip with her teeth when she heard dialogue once again. "THAT's better." She spun around and snuggled back into Mike's embrace.

Once Mike's vision cleared, he decided the vixen in his arms was much more important than the movie. Without prompting from the screen, he slid around Jodi and began kissing her in earnest. She responded in kind and soon the movie was forgotten among the lips and tongues and teeth. Jodi grabbed the hair on the back of Mike's head and mashed their lips together harder. Interpreting this as a positive sign, Mike slid his hand up from Jodi's hip and cupped her breast.

Jodi pulled Mike's hair until their lips separated. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked in a husky voice.

Mike was confused by all the crossed signals he was getting. "I don't know?"

Jodi's hand slid smoothly down as she caressed his aching hard-on through his pants. "Well, you seem to be enjoying it." She pulled his lips back to hers, her fingers still meshed in his hair. As he continued to fondle her, she twisted him toward the other end of the couch. He allowed himself to be moved and Jodi came to rest on top of him, their lips never separating. When Jodi broke the kiss, she smiled evilly as she slid down his reclined body. Her face came to rest at the top of his jeans and she languidly began unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. Mike lifted up and allowed her to free his cock, and his eyes rolled back in his head as she placed the tip in her mouth and began to suck. Jodi didn't have much practice at giving blow jobs, but Mike seemed to be enjoying her efforts off so far.

"Yea, suck that cock!"

Jodi allowed Mike's dick to slide out of her mouth with a pop. "Please."

Mike's head came up at the unanticipated conversation. "Huh?"

Jodi had her hand around the base of Mike's cock. "You forgot to say 'Please'." She stuck out her tongue and worried the underside of Mike's cock just below the cap.

Only the whites of Mike's eyes where visible as his head fell back to the couch. "Please suck my cock!"

Jodi began bobbing her head in earnest, taking Mike to the edge, and then backing off, only to bring him back once more. When Jodi abruptly stood up and began shedding her clothes, Mike clawed his way back to rational though, only to be dumbstruck at this naked vision crawling over him and settling her engorged pussy lips on his face. Mike stuck his tongue as far into Jodi as he could, and grabbed her ass with both hands to pull her harder onto his tongue.

"Oh yes...please lick me. Oh!" Jodi rotated her hips as Mike licked every part of her. She reveled in his attention until she felt her stomach start down the path to release. "Get a condom!" Mike came out from under Jodi like a shot, pulled open a drawer, and was back in less than two seconds. Jodi watched impatiently as Mike fumbled to get the condom on. When he was finished, she slid down Mike slowly, reveling as Mike captured her nipple as it passed his mouth. Jodi lined up his cock with her entrance and slowly impaled herself, moving back up to spread her lubrication, until she was fully seated on his phallus.

Mike couldn't keep his hands still. He tweaked her nipples and massaged her breasts and guided her tits to his mouth and grabbed her ass to drive her harder onto his cock. Jodi rode him like a woman on a mission, trying to scratch that illusive itch. "There! Right there! Don't stop!" Jodi drove them relentlessly toward release, and the pitch of their moaning increased. Suddenly, Jodi screamed and writhed in ecstasy on top of Mike. Mike drove himself into her again and again as he spilled his seed into the condom.

The lovers, drenched in sweat, lay unmoving, breathing like they had run a marathon. Jodi finally found the strength to raise her head, and when she opened her eyes, she knew what was missing.

*

Ian sat on the couch in a daze. Saturday mornings started out slower than any other day of the week, just the way Ian liked them. He had managed to get something to eat and turn on the television, but he wasn't really awake yet. When Jodi burst in the door, she cut through his fog like a buzz saw.

"Hi!"

"Hi yourself." Ian put the remnants of his breakfast on the coffee table. "How was your date?"

Jodi picked up the paper towel he was using as a plate and put it in the kitchen garbage. "Fine."

"Fine? 'Fine' is not very descriptive. Give with the details."

"OK." Jodi came over to the couch and straddled Ian's legs, sitting on his lap facing him. "Mike was a gentleman at dinner. We went to his apartment to watch a movie. He eventually made a move on me, and got lucky. But that's not the important thing."

Ian was struggling to keep up. "What is the important thing?"

Jodi crossed her arms, caught the hem of her tee shirt, and pulled it off in one smooth motion. Ian's eyes were riveted to her pale lace-covered breasts. "I figured out what I want." She wrapped her arms around Ian's neck and pressed her lips to his.

EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers