Hidden Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

Teeth gave way to soft lips, tongue and gentle sucking. I looked down and through glazed eyes watched her blonde head bob slowly up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Blonde? Mary! The girls had switched and I had not noticed.

I entered yet another world as Mary's gentle ministrations soothed the fire inside my cock and balls until it reverted to a warm glow that spread throughout my groin and down my thighs. Mary settled into a steady rhythm taking half my cock in her mouth on the down stroke, sucking gently on the upstroke and wrapping her tongue around my cock tip as she moved out. The pressure of her mouth and lips increased as she pushed deeper, sucking more firmly, quickening the stroke. The urge to come returned, then receded as she steadied, returned as she quickened, then receded again, a cycle that ended only when she lowered her head and sucked my balls, first one, then the other, then both, only to begin again, seemingly without end.

I was on a plateau of ecstasy, high up in the clouds, from which I never wanted to descend.

I had been absorbed, fascinated, eyes down, watching Mary's full lips close over my cock, anticipating as she pushed down until my cock head grazed the back of her throat and the dimple of her cheeks appeared as she sucked on the way up. I looked up towards the couch to change the image, to feast on Suzi's spread thighs and open cunt. But she was not there. I glanced to one side. The overstuffed chair was empty. My eye caught a movement in the mirror, behind me, over by the far wall.

A hand on my shoulder. My cock came free of Mary's mouth, to be caught in a familiar grip, Angie's.

"Don't come," she said as she steered me rounad by my cock so the scene at the far wall came into my field of view, Suzi, stretched out in the form of a cross, her thin arms and slender ankles held by restraints at the four corners, her legs spread wide.

'If you dare' came instantly to mind. But there was no time to think. Mary had crawled around and resumed her place before me. My cock was already deep in her mouth and locked into position as her teeth bit hard into my shaft and held as she pulled out. The frenzy was about to begin again. Mary was rougher than Suzi. She bit harder, deeper, was merciless on the upstroke. The fire returned, breathing became heavy. I fought not to cry out in pain and ecstasy, both, in equal measure, my eye riveted on Suzi's white body framed by the dark wood cross.

Angie reappeared in my field of view. In her hand she held --- a whip?

Jesus Christ! I should do something, came fleetingly into my mind, but left again instantaneously as Mary's teeth reached the underside of my meatus, and dug in. The moment had passed. I had dared, and there was no going back now.

"Present," Angie called out interrogatively.

Instantly, Suzi thrust her breasts as far forward as her restraints would allow, pressing her behind into the cross so her body formed a shallow 'S'.

Any thought that this was 'for show' evaporated as Angie landed the first blow from the whip directly on Suzi's milk white breast. A second followed, then a third, a fourth and a fifth. Suzi gasped as each stroke bit into the soft flesh, but she did not cry out. Red welts now criss-crossed her right breast.

Angie lowered the whip and stroked Suzi's injured breast gently. Then she pinched her nipple, withdrew again and landed five strokes in rapid succession on Suzi's left breast.

.

In spite of myself, I could not deny arousal. As shocking as it is to admit, 'Don't come' became an urgent issue. But Mary had withdrawn her head from my cock. It stood in full erection, red, raw and throbbing. She began to suck my balls and nip at my ball bag. The ache returned. I let out an involuntary groan. Mary worked on, kneading my balls with her mouth, holding them in with her teeth and pulling down, then releasing.

"Present."

Susi had instinctively withdrawn to protect her from the full force of the fifth blow, but now resumed her stance.

Crack, crack....

The whip descended, five times more on each breast. On each blow, Suzi's stomach contracted and her rib cage protruded prominently through the pale skin as she steeled herself for the pain.

"Present"

And five times more.

Mary had returned her attention to my cock, working it now so hard I was afraid she would draw blood. The pain was intense, but I yearned for it not to diminish, but to intensify. Pleasure through pain. I was beginning to understand. This, too, was a plateau, a different one, yet higher in the clouds.

Susi's breast were now flaming red, standing out against the white of her stretched out arms, her flat stomach. No welts were visible. Just shades of red. But I noted the skin was nowhere broken. Angie knew what she was doing.

She had disappeared for a moment and now reappeared with a different whip. This one did not have broad, soft tails like the first one. The tails were finer, stiffer.

"Present."

Suzi adopted her stance and held it. Angie stood before her, angling the whip, then bringing it across with a sidewards motion so the tips of the tails cut into Suzi's right nipple, once, twice, thrice... ten strokes...

"Present"

.... Eleven twelve....

At twenty, with Suzi visibly quivering and moaning, Angie desisted. She stepped forward and grasped the tortured nipple, tweaking and twisting it cruelly.

Then Suzi's left nipple received the same treatment, a pause, back to the right, pause

"Present"

I thought for a moment that Suzi was at the end of her endurance. Her body was sagging, her breathing was harsh, sucking her stomach in and baring her rib cage through the milk white of her skin. But she pulled herself up and maintained stance...

... fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen.

Twenty times the wicked tips of those flashing whip tails cut across her quivering nipple.

Then her body sagged, pulling against the restraints that tied her to the cross.

Lowering the whip, Angie stepped forward to admire her handiwork. She fondled Suzi's breasts gently, then grasped each nipple in turn, twisting, squeezing, digging her nails hard into the base and pulling until Suzi's nipples stood out, dark red and hugely erect. Suzi moaned and jerked her head backwards and forwards, but was it pain, or was it pleasure. Maybe both? Angie squeezed and twisted Suzi's nipples more gently now with her left hand, keeping them erect. Her right hand slid down the flat stomach and eased between Suzi's legs.

"Don't come" she said, now to Suzi, as she slid a slender forefinger along the crack between opened labial lips, backwards and forwards, lingering to circle Suzi's clit, disappearing in her cunt. Suzi's breathing betrayed her arousal. She let out a faint cry and began to writhe, wriggling her groin to escape the exploring finger. To which Angie added another. She continued manipulating Suzi's tortured nipples and slid both fingers deeper into her vagina, then out to tease her clit, back in, then out, in, out, a gentle regular motion.

Suzi's need was palpable. Her head had turned to one side and her body was quivering as she said, suddenly, in a quavering voice,

"Please, Miss. May I come?"

"No you may not." Angie retracted her hand, raised it and slapped Suzi gently on the cheek. Then she retrieved the whip which had fallen to the carpet and retreated.

"Present."

The tails of the whip swished viciously, their tips flaying into Suzi's swollen nipples. Angie's body gleamed now in the candlelight as a thin layer of sweat formed on her back. She swung the whip with the full force of her arm, but her aim was unerring. Good so! One mistake and the hard tails would strike the soft flesh of Suzi's breast, ripping it in shreds.

Ten vicious strokes on each nipple, pause to squeeze and twist the nipples back into full erection,

"Present"

Ten more on each, squeeze and twist,

"Present" .....

Five times she went through the sequence, paying no heed to Suzi's cries and moans.

All the while Mary worked my cock and balls, alternating gentle fellatio with action whose roughness increased until it felt my cock would detach from its base or my ball bag tear from my groin. My groin was awash with agony, or ecstasy. I wanted it not to stop.

It didn't.

And neither did my guilty fascination as I watched Angie continue her torture of her slave. Suzi was now thrashing about in her restraints, was unable to control her cries and screams as the bolts of pain exploded in her nipples.

"Present."

Suzi tried, but she could not. Her head was down, her body hung limp, held by its restraints, dotted by beads of sweat which began to run in rivulets down her taut rib cage and flat stomach.

Unmoved, Angie cast aside the nipple whip and, crouching down, unclipped the restraint on Suzi's right angle from the cross. Angie moved with such grace. The candlelight heightened the contours of her slender limbs. Everything about her was perfect, her swan-like neck, her supple back, right down to her fine-boned feet. From whatever angle I looked, she was the woman I had dreamed of these past few months, my ideal, though even my wildest fantasy could not compete with this surreal and wonderful reality.

My focus on her peerless frame began to seriously raise the pollen. Mary had settled into a gentle, steady fellatio. Her lips slid up and down my cock, her tongue worked constantly on its head. The sap was beginning to rise in earnest. I felt my breathing grow heavy, my balls were tight up against my groin. Any moment....I threw back my head, wanting, needing to shoot my load in Mary's mouth, but yet yearning to remain up there, high on cloud 9 of sexual ecstasy. At five seconds to midnight my cock was free. Mary had turned her attention to my balls. I looked down at my red and wounded member, swollen now to gargantuan proportions, a bead of pre-cum sitting at its tip. Like Suzi, I had to wait for my release. I would not leave cloud 9 yet, and how glad I was of it.

Angie had clipped Suzi's ankle restraint onto a chain that led over a pulley attached high on the wall -- how had I failed to notice this apparatus before? She pulled on the chain raising Suzi's foot from the ground and forcing her to adjust and place her weight on her left foot, which was still attached to the base of the cross. Suzi's leg rose with the chain until it was horizontal, then further, until it was almost vertical exposing the translucent flesh of her inner thigh and the deep red of her vulva, and parting pussy lips that seemed unnaturally large for a girl so slim. I noticed with a sudden thrill that they were moist and that inside, her vaginal walls gleamed in the flickering light from the candles.

It was not difficult to predict what was to follow. Angie disappeared for a moment and reappeared with two whips, the one with soft leather tails which had reddened Suzi's breasts, and the other with a single short, thick tail.

Angie began with the soft whip, thrashing the inner thigh of Suzi's raised leg, landing each stroke an inch or two lower until the lashes of the whip reached Suzi's exposed pussy.

Then she worked her way up again, then down and up until the thigh was a uniform brick red. Not a stroke had broken the delicate skin. Suzi gasped as the lashes struck her thigh, but was otherwise silent.

Angie ran her hand over the tender flesh, up and down, stroking with her fingers before lowering the whip head and applying the same treatment to Suzi's lower thigh. She repeated this three times, first on the raised leg, then the lower leg. Suzi was now wincing in advance of every blow and her body began to sag.

Mary had loosened my balls so they hung down low in their sac and was back on my cock, this time tongue, lips and teeth. My need to come had ebbed and I began to understand the response of my body to the various forms of ministration the girls applied to my cock. The rough stuff pleasured me through pain but the desire to come was suppressed, to return with renewed force with the switch to slow, steady fellatio. When Mary finally brought me off, I thought, it would be in pints! Then I thought 'If she brings me off!'

Angie had laid down the whip now and resumed stroking Suzi's ravaged thighs. As her hand passed from one thigh to the other she would brush her finger tips across the tips of Suzi's pussy lips, tantalizing. Then on the next pass she would linger, exploring Suzi's pussy, taking those extended lips between her fingers and squeezing, digging in her nails and opening Suzi gradually out, revealing the pink inner, the red of Suzi's cavern and the white bud of her clitoris as it began to emerge from its hood. Soon her fingers focused solely on Suzi's pussy, teasing the lips, grazing a finger tip across the clit and squeezing its hood. Suzi was moaning now and straining in her bonds.

"Don't come," Angie said, and the vixen promptly inserted two fingers deep into Suzi's cunt and finger-fucked her, withdrawing every so often to stimulate her clit.

That Suzi's orgasm was mounting inexorably was palpable. Her entire vulva was throbbing, her body bucked and weaved in vain attempts to escape the probing fingers, even as her groin, driven by a force beyond her control, sought to drive them ever deeper inside.

"Please, Miss. May I come," she whimpered for a second time.

"No you may not!"

And then I realized the purpose of the second whip.

Mary had reverted to a slow, steady fellatio as the first blow fell, on the outer side of Suzi's upper pussy lip. Suzi's cry was interrupted by the second blow, on the underside of her lower pussy lip. And thereafter they fell thick and fast, one after the other, covering every inch of her exposed vulva. Using a short-arm motion, Angie directed the thick thong of the pussy whip unerringly, with ever increasing force.

Thwack, thwack.... THWACK... Suzi's body jerked and thrashed about as the thong of the whip bit into the tender flesh of her vulva.

Angie paused and used the thong of the whip to tease Suzi's pussy, easing her bright red and fully engorged pussy lips aside, and thrusting the thong's tip in and out of Susi's cunt.

Then the whipping resumed.

Thwack, thwack, thwack....

Ten more blows, then more teasing, then ten more...

Thwack, thwack, thwack.....

Suzi's body no longer thrashed about. It hung limp, held in place by the restraints. The veins on her arms stood out as the restraints on her wrist carried her full body weight.

Still the blows fell, the teasing continued, but Suzi was no longer responding. The occasional whimper and the contractions of her diaphragm were the only indications she had not passed out.

Mercifully, Angie desisted. She laid down the whip and began to stroke Suzi's breasts, thighs and tortured pussy. She slid two fingers of her left hand into Suzi's cunt and fingered her gently while her right hand released the chain in stages until Suzi's right foot reached the carpet and sank into its pile. Angie released the remaining restraints, holding Suzi's body in place.

Seemingly indifferent to Suzi's fate, Mary had reverted to a slow, gentle, steady fellatio, which she maintained as Angie half-helped, half carried Suzi away from the floor and into the center of the room, where she collapsed in a heap.

"You did well, slave," Angie said. "Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes, Miss. Thank you Miss," Suzi managed.

"Then take your position."

"Thank you Miss. May I come, Miss."

"Yes, you may, slave. As often as you like. But keep your hands away from your pussy."

Suzi rolled onto her back and arranged herself into a star, her legs spread wide. My eyes fixed on the bright red of her pussy with its engorged petals, and held, fascinated.

Angie turned her attention now to me. Mary had withdrawn and Angie examined my cock running her palm along the underside and squeezing its shaft with her fingers. It was brick hard. She squeezed my balls, loosening them in their sac, then said,

"You can come, too. But don't withdraw."

"You mean..?" The thought horrified me.

She did.

"And don't hold back. She wants it. See?"

Suzi averted her eyes, but the glint of moisture on her pussy lips and the movements of her groin gave credence to Angie's words.

I was overcome with shame at my desire. But shame had no chance. Desire won, hands down.

Kneeling in the wide 'V' formed by Suzi's slim legs, I leaned forward and straddled her., trying to guide my cock gingerly into the narrow crack between her swollen petals. Suzi widened the 'V' yet further and strained to move her groin upwards, accommodating. But the angle was wrong and in the end, I gave up trying not to hurt her and used a hand to overcome the resistance and guide my cock head through her cleft and into her cunt.

How can I describe the delicious feeling as my cock slid between liquid cunt walls which pushed back urgently and did not stop until my entire member had disappeared inside. Suzi's legs came up and wrapped around my back, her heels pressing me into her, my groin squeezing flat those tortured pussy lips.

Words do not exist to describe a sensation so profoundly exquisite.

The urge to come as Suzi's cunt gripped my cock was almost unbearable. I took my weight on my arms and raised my head, holding still, willing the sap to subside. Suzi moaned. It was obvious she was as close as I was. Not daring to move out, I pushed yet deeper, driving her into the pile of the carpet. Her tight cunt contracted around my cock, enveloping it, squeezing the juice out of me.

Mercifully, the sap remained within. I began to move, at first an inch, then two inches, out and in, then, as the layer of liquid built up, I withdrew until my cock head brushed the opening of her vagina. I held position waiting for the reverberations to die down before easing back into a cunt whose walls opened out, then closed around my shaft.

As I settled into a slow fuck, easing my cock in and out of that drooling cunt, a feeling of symmetry, of harmony effused through my body, as though this were the perfect culmination of all that had gone before, wounded cock and tortured pussy joined as one. Another plateau, oh so high, higher far than I had in my wildest fantasies imagined.

That Suzi was on this plateau too was manifest. Her thighs gripped my sides, her heels pressed against my back pushing me into her. She raised her arms and placed them around my neck, pulling me onto her so that my full weight pressed her stiff, bruised nipples into her breasts and ground her frail body into the deep pile of the carpet.

We were in our own world, in perfect harmony, cock and cunt in perfect unison, as nature had ordained, though surely, surely, the good Lord had not envisaged such a state of bliss.

So absorbed was I, joined with Suzi on our own plateau, in our own world, I was oblivious to the crack of whip on naked flesh, the muted cries and whipers, the sound of Angies voice,

"Present".

Almost oblivous. Some part of me registered that Mary was now where Suzi had been. But this served merely to heighten the thrill. In retrospect, I should have been ashamed that the thought which dominated was not of the pain in Mary's breasts, her nipples, her thighs and her pussy, but of the certitude that a second cunt awaited, when Suzi was done.

I was truly in a world that I had never before dreamed could exist. Cloud cuckoo land, it may seem, but that is not what my cock was telling me. It had me firmly under its control.

Suzi's breathing grew heavy and her body began to shake. She gripped me tight and let out a grunt as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. Followed by a second wave, then a third, each more intense than the first. Her cunt contracted hard around my cock as each wave broke, then vibrated deliciously in expectation of the next.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers