HIdden Desires 3 Ch. 03

Story Info
You prepare the toys.
1.4k words
4.18
25.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving around the living room and setting up the equipment you will be using for the night of pleasure you have in store for you love when she comes home. You set up the table with the toys you will once again be using this night and making sure they are clean and sterile. Placing each toy next to each other by size, moving from the smallest of the dildo's to the largest. Then placing out the nipple clamps, arranging them in order of tightness. Then placing out the butt plugs setting them up in the same fashion as the dildos from the smallest to the largest. Setting out the candles and then moving to the toy of choice for this night. Taking the flogger into your hands and holding it by the leather handle. Wound with braided leather strips and made for your hand, testing it against your legs and seeing how it leaves nice strips where it hits and smiling. This will be a night to remember and a night of fun and new experiences.

Leaving a note on the kitchen table you go out and do some errands and go and make the final preparations for the night. The note reads as follows: "go to the bed room and dress in a short white flowing gown and be kneeling and waiting for me to arrive." Smiling to yourself you leave timing to be back in an hour.

Returning from her errands for the day, she sees the note on the table. She reads the note and moves to the bedroom and gets into the gown you have told her to be in and kneels on the floor waiting for your arrival. You arrive back home from making your rounds and seeing that the note has been removed you move to the bedroom and see her kneeling and waiting just as you have asked of her. Seeing her radiant beauty dressed in the gown and having her hair down and around her shoulders. Moving to her you lean down and inhale her perfume and smiles knowing that she wears this to make you crazy for her. Reaching onto the bed you pick up the blindfold that is sitting there and slowly place it over her eyes. Feeling her body tremble at not being able to see what is happening, you know this excites her tremendously. Helping her to her feet you both walk out of the room.

With you leading her slowly by the hand into the living room you stand her in front of the spreader bar and the tables you have set up for tonight's fun. You undo the dress and let it fall from her shoulders softly. Sliding it slowly off her hips and down to her feet where you have her step out of it. Slowly turning her to face the table you have set up and bending her over the edge of it you restrain her hands to the ends. Then moving back to her legs you have her spread them wide and places the spreader bar into place and attach it to her legs. Then you attach the restraints to her ankles keeping her in place and not able to move.

Moving beside her you lightly run your fingers over her skin softly letting your fingers tips touch her lightly. Leaning down and letting her feel your breath on her neck and cheeks. Knowing the lighting is just right and the curtains are open you begin the nights fun. Reaching to the table and picking up a small butt plug and running it lightly over her body and letting her feel it. Then sliding it gently downs her body to her ass and slowly sliding it into her filling her ass with the butt plug. Sliding the butt plug into her slowly and letting her get used to the feeling of it and it's size. Once the butt plug is in place, you reach back and pick up the flogger. Running it slowly and softly over her back and ass. Watching her body tremble from being filled in her ass trying to hold back her moans of pleasure. Sliding the butt plug in and out of her ass slowly and caressing her back and thighs with your fingertips, making her moan more. Sliding out the small butt plug and setting it back on the table you run the flogger over her back tenderly and down to her ass. She knows that you have had a desire to whip her ass and spank her as well. She knows that you are getting ready to do something but not sure what. Till she feels the flogger hit her ass hard, leaving their marks on her. Standing behind her you raise the flogger again and whip her again. Watching her cheeks redden with each hit and seeing her pussy getting wet with each smack.

Smiling and watching how wet she is getting from you whipping her ass. You know that you will be spanking her more often smiling. Moving back and reaching down and undoing her ankle clamps you have her turn over onto her back and lay on the table with her ass hanging over the edge of it. After she has turned over you pull her legs up so they are in a V shape, opening her pussy and ass up to you for your pleasure. Hooking the chain you had looped through an eyehook in the ceiling and attaching it to the ankle restraints, keeping her legs in the air. Moving to the table and picking up a dildo, and a larger butt plug, moving back to her and running them over her body softly and letting her feel them. Moving to the end of the table and sliding the dildo into her pussy slowly and deep watching her try to thrust up to meet it. At the same time sliding the bigger butt plug into her ass slowly letting her ass get used to the size of it.

Slowly sliding them both in and out of her ass and pussy making her moan in pleasure but holding her orgasm in check and not Cumming. Watching her, you speed up the thrust into her pussy and ass. Leaning close to her and breathing on her clit and letting her feel your hot breath on her. Sliding the dildo deep into her and pushing in the large butt plug you move up and attach to her the nipple and clit clamps. Attaching first the nipple clamps one at a time, watching her reaction and how her body trembles at the pain and pleasure of them. Smiling you attach the clit clamp to her clit and watches her convulse in pleasure wanting to cum. Moving slowly back down her body you slide the butt plug out of her ass and silently drop your robe. Letting it fall to the floor and leaving your hard erect cock sticking out.

Moving between her upturned legs you slide your cock slowly over her lips of and then down to her ass and slowly slide into her. Sliding deep into her ass and pulling on the chain for the claps making her scream. Sliding deep and slowly into her ass as she groans and tries to press back to you in pleasure. Reaching up and playing with her clit as you slide in and out of her ass harder and deeper also moving the dildo in and out of her pussy. Stimulating her with twice the pleasure and three more time with the clamps on her body. Thrusting in and out of her ass, you whisper to her to let go and cum as you fuck her ass and pussy harder. Thrusting your cock into her ass and the dildo into her pussy you see her release her body and letting it release her juices.

Feeling her exploding and letting her juices run out of her pussy and down onto your cock as you thrust faster and deeper into her and exploding deep into her ass. Filling her with your cum and enjoying the sensation. Undoing the spreader bar and letting her legs down slowly and sliding your cock and the dildo out of her you move up and undoing her wrist restraints and gently sliding off the blindfold. Lifting her up off the table you carry her to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed and you move in next to her and hold her close to you. Holding her close and whispering to her that she did well tonight and kissing her deeply you both lay together and in each other's arms till you fall asleep.

I hope you have enjoyed this little series of stories. I will write more depending on feedback.