Hidden Desires

Story Info
His wife brings home a friend while he secretely watches.
2.7k words
4.39
186.2k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited at home for my wife Ellen to return. She had been out on a date with Brian. They had been out once before, but tonight she had asked me if I would mind if she brought him home. After some thought, I told her that I didn't mind, as that was what having an open relationship was all about. I told her that I had plans with Roy and Dave and would probably not be home until late anyway. We talked about her plans, and she assured me that if things were to heat up between them, that she would not be taking her friend to our bedroom.

However, I did not go out with my friends, but parked my car around the block and returned to the house hoping to catch a glimpse of my wife and her new friend. They had met in one of her graduate classes. He had asked her out for a study date, and was pleased when she accepted. He was also surprised to learn that she was married and at thirty-six, 14 years older than him. My wife had told me that they studied and talked for most of the evening. Then when the library closed, he walked her to her car. They chatted for a while longer, my wife leaning against her driver's side door and Brian facing her a couple feet away. Ellen had told me later that Brian appeared a little nervous and seemed to be waiting around for something. So my wife asked Brian if he would like a goodnight kiss. Brian was so stunned that he nearly dropped his backpack, she said. But he said yes, and asked about her husband. She said that she told him, what he did not know would not kill him. Then leaned forward, reached up and put her arms around the neck of her new friend. She tilted her head and slowly pressed her lips against his. She said she could feel a slight quiver in his lips, but it quickly subsided as his arms slid around her waist. After a few moments, she said that he seemed much more comfortable as she parted her lips and lightly pressed her tongue forward meeting his halfway. They kissed for a couple of minutes, before they broke; she thanked him for the study date and the good time.

I waited, watched some TV, read a book, and then as 10:30 p.m. approached, I turned out the lights and went up to the bedroom to wait. After about a half hour headlights hit the front window and I sprang from the bed to see who it was. Ellen had parked in the drive, while Brian had parked on the street. He got out of his car, and walked up the drive meeting her as she got out of her car and closed the door. She took his arm and they walked together up the drive and turned onto the walkway. I then got a good look at my beautiful wife and her young friend. She was wearing her little black dress that hugs her body and shows off her figure so well. Her sandy brown hair seemed to glow in the porch light. Brian was wearing khaki's, dock shoes, and a tan t-shirt which clung to his muscular form very well also. As they approached the door, I heard Brian ask, "But, what about your husband?"

Ellen turned, pressed a finger to his lips then said, "Like I told you, what he does not know, will not kill him." Then she removed her finger, placed both hands behind his head, leaned forward and kissed her friend's lips. He responded without hesitation, letting his hands move around her waist and resting on her back. I felt an immediate jump in my shorts, as my cock sprang to attention almost on command. I watched from my perch as they kissed, with growing passion, his hands running up and down her back, occasionally caressing over and feeling her shapely ass. After a couple minutes, I backed away from the window, and moved toward the closet, just incase she had forgotten about our agreement. I slid the door open and stepped lightly inside, leaving a small crack from where I could see both the bed and the door.

I could hear the key as it entered the lock, the front door open, and her heels on the tile floor in our front room. I could hear their voices, some occasional laughter; however, I could not make out what they were saying. So, I waited, quietly in the closet, for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality maybe only about 10 minutes. Then silence, nothing, no talking, no laughter, only the sound of my breathing and my heart pounding rapidly against the inside of my ribs. What were they doing, I could imagine the scene. Then, I heard a low moan followed by a pair of footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart leapt, now pounding like mad. I was almost sure that they would be able to hear it too.

As they came up the stairs, I heard my wife's voice, "In there, on your left." I let out a slight breath of relief, as she was leading him to the guestroom across the hall. I waited for a moment, and then slowly slid the closet door open and stepped out. I knelt down and crawled silently across the floor to the bed, sat down on the floor, and leaned back against the wall. I reached up, pulled a pillow from the bed, and placed it in front of my bent-up knees. From this vantage point in the darkened room, I could not be seen, while having a direct line of sight into the guestroom.

As I looked across the hallway, I could see my beautiful wife in her sexy black dress, turned away from me, passionately kissing her friend Brian. His hands were massaging her back, from her bare shoulders to her shapely ass. I watched as his hands reach her ass and how he would pull her ass to his crotch, making it obvious that he was extremely aroused. They continued their embrace, their long kiss, her hips now grinding into his swollen crotch. He placed his hands on her hips, breaking their embrace, and turning her around. He kissed her neck from behind, her head rolled back, her eyes closed, his crotch gyrating against her ass, and his hands running over the front of her dress. Up over her flat stomach, before grasping both breasts with both of his strong hands. "Mmmmmmm" she purred as he rubbed her tits, kissed his way around her neck until she turned her head and met his lips with hers, their tongues sliding easily between each other's mouths.

I stare as she turned back around, to face her young lover. He placed his hands on her hips, and slowly slid them up the sides of her beautiful body. They came to rest on her shoulders and he pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and down to her elbows. He placed his hands back on her hips moved them up her side until they came to the top of her dress, then gradually lowered the dress over her bare breasts, over her slat stomach, and down below her ass, and down each leg, as he knelt before her. She stepped out of her dress, clad only in her black bikinis, as he rose to his knees, pressing his face into her breasts, licking, sucking, and caressing her perfect b cups with his lips, his tongue, and his strong hands. My dick was rock hard watching this young man, touch my wife, caress her body, and taste her soft skin.

After a few moments, Brian stood up, reached down and pulled at the hem of his shirt. Within a second, he had pulled it up, over his head, and threw it to the side. My wife placed both hands on his muscular chest, running her fingers across his well-developed pecs. and sighed softly. He then reached down, unbuckled his belt, unsnapped and zipped his pants, before lowering them to the floor and kicking off his shoes.

Brian then stepped forward and took Ellen into his arms, kissing her passionately their bodies entwined as one, flesh pressed tightly against each other. I watched excitedly as he stroked her curly hair, than ran his hands down her back over her bare skin. It was almost more than I could take. I leaned back, lifted my hips and pushed my shorts down releasing my own erection.

Ellen continued to kiss her young lover, then moved down kissing his neck. She moved still lower, giving Brian butterfly kisses across his chest, rolling her tongue around his nipples. She moved still lower, kissing his muscular stomach continuing to go down until she had kissed her way to the top of his briefs. Taking a position on her knees, I could see the bulge in his shorts, pulsating against the thin material. She placed her hands over his underwear, outlining the fullness of his cock. She rubbed his cock through his underwear then pinching the material between her fingers, pulled the underwear down revealing his rock hard cock. He was about 7" and thick. I stopped breathing, watching with anticipation, my own cock ready to boil over. As I watched things went into slow motion as my wife's lips moved closer to her young friend's cock. Her mouth opened and she kissed the head of his cock. He gasped, as she looked up into his face, then she leaned forward and gave the swollen head another kiss, then another, at the rim, then another and another, working her way down his shaft and back up again. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Then looking up at her young friend's face, she opened her mouth, leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She rolled the head around her tongue, and it did not take long before she was moving her head up and down the shaft taking more of his cock into her mouth. I didn't even realize that I had placed my fingers around my own swollen cock and started stroking it in the same rhythm as the motion of my wife's mouth on Brian's cock. She reached around and grabbed his ass forcing more of him into you mouth and picking up the pace. I was amazed at how far she was taking him into her mouth. Brian's eyes were also focused on my wife sucking his thick cock. "Mmmmm." he moaned, "you are great."

Ellen removed his cock from her mouth, glistening with a mixture of saliva and precum, looked up and smiled. Brian reached down and took Ellen by the hand helping her up, smiled and said, "My turn."

Ellen smiled as he turned her around and sat her on the bed. He bent down, reached up and removed her panties, revealing her neatly trimmed brown pubic hair. He caressed her crotch, then leaned in and kissed her clit, Ellen moaned and lay back on the bed. Her legs open wide, his head buried deep. From my hidden position, I could see nothing but the back of his head, but I could tell he was doing a good job. Ellen was moaning, and began to squirm. Her legs moved up and she placed her feet on his shoulders.

"Yes…" she sighed, "eat me."

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned. As he continued to lick at her wetness.

His head moved faster, her breathing grew heavy more shallow. I could tell when he was at the right spot, as her body would jerk and quiver. His hand moved up her leg, "Uuugh… Mmmmmm…" she moaned as he parted her lips and inserted a finger into obviously hitting the right spot. As, almost immediately, Ellen began to gasp for breath, she grabbed the bedspread with her right hand and the back of Brian's head with her left.

"Yes… Fuck… Yes," she cried, as he buried his face deep into her crotch, pushing his finger in and out at a frantic pace.

She bucked her hips, flung her body upward, and then crashed back down to the bed. "Stop…" she begged, "I can't take it anymore."

Brian removed his finger and his head rose. Her body continued to thrash about uncontrollably for another minute, as I sat quietly, my hand still on my own cock.

"Did you like that?" Brian asked with a grin.

"Oh, yes." Ellen replied.

"Want me to do it some more"

"God, No!" she sighed, "I can't take any more."

"Then what do you want?" he asked slyly.

She replied in a matter of fact voice, "I want you to fuck me!" She went on, "I want to feel that cock inside me!"

I nearly shot my load at the sound of her request.

Ellen repositioned herself on the bed as Brian crawled up over her body. She spread her legs wide as her lover got into position. He placed the head of his cock at her dripping pussy, and with a single thrust, he pressed himself into her. Then with a single thrust he pressed his cock into my wife. She gasped loudly, and it took two or three thrusts to finally enter her fully. "Fuck Me," she begged, as Brian began falling into a rhythm, his balls slapping up against her inner thighs.

"Fuck me!" she demanded again. "Fuck,,, me,,, hard!" She demanded through gritted teeth.

His rhythm quickened, pumping his body, thrusting himself into her at a feverish pace. His moans grew louder, joined by grunts of ecstasy. "Mmmmmmm… Ugh… Mmmmmm… Huh… Huh… Fuck…."

"Yes,,, yes,,, yes,,," she squealed, as her body quaked uncontrollably, "God,,, yes,,, yes."

Finally, after another minute, Brian let out a huge moan, then a primordial grunt. Gasping for breaths, he continued to pump his cock deep into my wife. She met each thrust with her own thrusting hips. Soon he collapsed onto her, as I shot my own load all over my hand and down my leg. Both grasping for each breath, both sounded like they had just run a race. As their breathing returned to normal, I wiped up my own mess, returned the pillow to the bed, and crawled slowly back to the closet. I staggered to my feet, silently slid the door open and stepped inside. I remained there as they recovered.

After several more minutes, both had dressed and Ellen walked her friend to the door. A couple of minutes later, I heard a car engine start and slowly pull away. The front door opened, and I heard Ellen's feet on the steps. I held my breath, as she walked into our bedroom, walked over to her dresser, grabbed some nightclothes and headed to the hallway bathroom. Soon the shower was running, and I was able to dress, and sneak out of the house.

I waited about twenty minutes then pulled my car into the driveway, parked, and walked to the front door. I opened the door, hung my keys on the rack, and walked upstairs. I found my wife freshly showered and laying in bed. I told her that Roy and Dave had said Hello. Then I asked her about her date. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. She gave me a sly smile, and said casually, "Oh, alright."

"Alright, just alright?" I inquired.

"Yeah, it was OK," she said, in a nonchalant voice.

"Just, OK" I asked.

"Yeah, just OK," she said.

Slightly frustrated, I got up and walked toward the dresser. Then Ellen asked, "So, what did you think of my date?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Yeah, what did you think of my date?

"What"

My wife gave me a wily smile and said, "Yeah, you hung your keys on the rack when you came back to the house."

I dropped my head, and slowly turned back toward my wife. She was smiling deviously, and then said, "Well, what did you think of my date?"

"I,,, I, I,,, Um, Um…" I stammered.

She laughed, then said, "Come here, I want to be fucked again."