Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't miss another drop again, darn it," Jade said, then smiled up at Terry.

"I hope not," Terry answered breathlessly.

After recovering, Jade handed Terry the sponge. It was Terry's turn to indulge her desires as she began washing Jade's body.

Using Jade's example as a guide, she washed Jade's hair and down Jade's back to her butt. She spent much time on Jade's breasts―maybe too much time―fondling and squeezing the plump flesh. She couldn't help but lean in and kiss her juicy nipples.

Eventually she moved on, actually going to her knees in front of Jade to properly wash her tummy, legs and feet. Terry couldn't resist lifting Jade's leg onto the side of the tub as she enthusiastically rubbed between Jade's folds, making sure every nook and crevice was clean. The end result was a sweet but powerful orgasm that Terry's mouth took advantage of.

"You are so beautiful, Jade, and you taste delicious too," Terry, serious at first, grinned at the last.

Finally, as the water started to run cold, both women got out and dried off. They both donned thick fluffy bath robes and set off for the kitchen.

There wasn't much said as they helped each other make breakfast. There was a quiet, comfortable ease in which they moved around, as if it was an everyday thing. Somehow they just fit; each complimenting the other, and seemed to be what the other had been missing.

Chapter 15

With breakfast and the cleanup done, they lounged together on the sofa talking about the previous night.

"I have to admit, I was really scared about how things would go last night," Terry said as she held Jade's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I know; I could sense it. I had some apprehensions too. I was trying my best to let you know that it was all okay. You know we could have stopped at any point don't you?"

"Yes, and I almost did when you zipped down my dress, but then you were so gentle and reassuring, your touches were as if you were trying to comfort me, and yet so...so sexy, thrilling. Still, I almost bolted when I was completely naked. You'll never know how hard it was for me to turn around," Terry told Jade.

"I can guess it was almost impossible but I'm so happy you did. You are utterly beautiful, and I am proud of you too."

"Really?" Terry asked as she straightened up to look Jade in the eyes.

"Yes you are. My heart leaped this morning when you stepped out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom. You truly are beautiful, my love."

"If I am, it's because of you. You make me feel beautiful, and like I can do anything," Terry breathed out as she leaned into Jade and kissed her deeply. When their kiss finally broke, Jade was breathless.

"Oh boy! That was just about too sweet," Jade told her.

"Just about?" Terry queried her.

"Well, yes; at least for what I planned for us if you'd like." Terry looked quizzically at her, but nodded. "Our time is so limited, and that kiss just about had me ready to rush us back into the bedroom," Jade said with a light, rueful smile.

"Maybe we should. It sounds good to me," Terry said, her breath halting again.

"God, Terry, you know I'm so in love with you, right? You have to know that."

Terry nodded instantly. "Just as I am with you," she said so softly that it was as a sweet whisper.

Trying not to get caught up in making love again, though Jade would have loved to do just that, she took a deep breath and started again.

"Honey, there's a place not far from here, a short hike maybe, but it leads to a wonderful spot I know, and the day is so beautiful; it's secluded too. I kind of planned it for us ahead of time, and I wondered if you'd like to do that. If so, maybe you could put on something light. Would you like that?" she asked, hopeful she hadn't been too brash in her planning.

Terry didn't think she was brash in any way. The look of love in her eyes told Jade she'd love it, and her head was nodding slowly in affirmation. Jade kissed her, a soft kiss that she had no problem keeping from becoming too serious; the thought of a picnic with Terry was so appealing to her.

"Let's get dressed then, okay?"

They went to the bedroom together and dressed. Jade put on a pair of shorts and a light top along with sneakers. Terry―who didn't wear pants because of her bulge―wore a summery dress and sneakers. Though it was almost impossible, Jade averted looking at Terry, fearful of seeing her large clit and being too drawn to it, it was such an aphrodisiac to her. She even made sure to hide her quickening breath.

They packed the picnic items Jade had prepared the day before they arrived along with a blanket and hand-in-hand Jade led them out the back deck and through a path that took them through the woods at the rear of the cottage.

There were some plants and shrubs, lots of large trees but otherwise the path was clear and easy to walk. They moved in silence, enjoying the sounds of nature. Before long, Terry's ears picked up the soft sounds of running water. Soon they met a small brook running along the side of the path. They continued for a little while before Jade led them to a small grove where the water ended―or maybe began―in a small pool.

The surrounding brush was short and seemed well kept and along with the trees, gave the area a sense of great privacy; the path ended right where they stopped, and there was no sign of there ever having been any other path. Off to one side were two large trees, growing closely together in a way that gave the impression of a semicircle. The ground was clean and shady, a perfect spot for the blanket.

"It's beautiful," Terry commented as she looked around.

"Yes and romantic I hope?"

"Oh yes that too," Terry quietly gushed in rapt agreement.

"But most importantly, it's private. This spot is part of the property the cottage sits on," Jade told her.

After spreading the blanket, they both sat and put out the picnic supplies. There were sandwiches, fruit, a light salad and a bottle of wine along with bottled water and a couple of slices of pie.

The pool had many shallow spots with small rocks separating the small bodies of water from the rest. Jade explained that the water came from a small underground spring; it was very cold and perfect to chill the wine and water. She pinned the bottles between some rocks and then joined Terry on the blanket.

They stretched out side-by-side, held hands and stared up at the trees and the view of the sky between the branches. It was different from their previous love and lust, a sense of peace for their love to grow in giving them a feeling of oneness just being in each other's company, and enjoying time together.

After awhile, Terry broke the silence. "Jade?"

"Hmm?" Jade answered.

"Can I―we talk?" Terry asked tentatively.

"Sure sweetie." Jade could hear the worry in Terry's voice and wondered what was on her mind.

"Jade, it's all been so beautiful, and this too, though very different and I love you so much. I know you love me too, very much so, because you've accepted me as I am. I need to know, I need you to tell me―" Terry stopped unable to find the words to ask what she wanted to know.

Jade rolled to her side and propped up on her left elbow. She cupped Terry's face with her other hand and smiled gently as she looked into Terry's eyes.

"I love you. You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything or ask me anything. Whatever it is, we can talk about it and work it out. In my past relationship, we didn't communicate enough. I don't ever want that to happen with us," Jade told her.

"Okay," Terry said in a whisper as a few tears escaped from her eyes. Jade always seemed to know just what to say to alleviate her fears. After a couple of deep breaths, Terry sat up and spoke.

"Love," she pronounced the word to let Jade know she wanted to talk about it seriously, "I'd like to know where we stand; that is, where do you see us going in terms of our relationship?" she asked to show her sense of still feeling uncertain.

"I love you, Terry, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Jade answered immediately, her words soft and love filled.

"But have you thought this out? Have you considered what it will mean for your life? This―me―I'm your first female lover. You've only now discovered that you're a lesbian. You're going to have to decide how to live. Can you handle being out in the open or will you feel a need to hide us. Either choice will have repercussions," Terry said seriously.

She wasn't as out as others but she wasn't in the closet either. Her employees, while they didn't know about her being an intersex individual, they did know that she liked women.

She had experienced for herself how troubling life was for an 'out' lesbian. There were still many who hated a person just because of whom or how they loved.

Jade needed to understand these things, Terry felt, before she made any firm decisions, though the sex she had with Jade wasn't something she wanted to throw away. Yet there was the love she knew she had for Jade, and the absolute and certain strength of it in her, but... It pained Terry to think that she could lose Jade if she, or either of them, wasn't prepared for life as a lesbian couple, either in or out of the closet.

Jade sat up and quietly thought about all that Terry had said. She was deeply in love with Terry and wanted desperately to make a life with her. In all her planning she didn't think too deeply about what it would mean to be in a lesbian relationship, to be labeled a lesbian.

She had read reports in the papers and seen on the news about gay bashing and women being hurt, humiliated and degraded about their lifestyle. She had heard of the preaching's of various religious types condemning homosexuality, and promising a place in hell for those who practiced this lifestyle.

Jade had been aware of the many battles for equality and rights fought by the homosexual community, some winning some losing but truly never paid much attention since it didn't affect her.

However, as Terry pointed out, these issues now affected her directly. She couldn't pretend to be uninterested any more.

Hide? Would that be an acceptable solution? No!

Hiding her relationship meant that she would have to hide Terry as well. She could never pretend that she didn't have someone as sweet, kind, loving and sexy in her life. It wouldn't be fair to Terry, much less to the love she had for her, the love they had for each other.

Open or in the closet? There wasn't a choice there really. Jade had never been one to hide anything. She faced her problems head on, efficiently and with steel in her heart. This would be hard, harder than anything else in her life because this was her life now. She would have to deal with the small mindedness of the people around her. Surely her co-workers, many who already didn't appreciate her for being number one, would have much to say. Her friends? Well, she'd soon enough learn how many were her 'true' friends. Family? That was a big one.

Her parents were an unconventional match to begin with. Her grandparents on her father's side were very strong in their Catholic faith. They had reluctantly accepted her mother, but accepting an Asian woman into an Irish family was a far cry from accepting a lesbian granddaughter. They were already unhappy about her divorce; this might be adding fuel to the fire.

Her mother might be okay with it after she had some time to think and digest it, and if her mom accepted it, then her dad would follow. He would never admit it but mom had him wrapped around her little finger.

The one person Jade was sure would accept her new life was her younger brother. He adored her and would just be happy that Jade was happy.

All these thoughts swirled around Jade's mind but the bottom line was that she would never deny Terry as her lover, her partner and if Terry accepted, as her wife, as well as her being Terry's wife.

Terry could see the play of emotions on Jade's face as she sat deep in thought over what Terry had mentioned. She was nervous; actually she was scared out of her wits. She had no idea what Jade would decide.

It was possible that all of this might be too much for Jade. The pressures of this lifestyle, hiding or worse not hiding and having to deal with all the ridicule that could follow, could cause excruciating pain.

The trauma of having to reveal this secret to one's family and friends or keeping such a huge secret bottled inside could tear them apart, love or no love. What if Jade felt it would be simpler, easier to just stop and return to an uncomplicated heterosexual life?

Was Jade's love strong enough for her to want to stay with Terry? Was Terry strong enough to survive if it wasn't? Could she handle losing Jade, Jade's love and acceptance of her?

Jade saw the fear and panic slowly rising in Terry. She quickly pulled Terry to her in a tight hug.

"No! Baby no. You will not lose me. I will not give you up. I don't care how hard it might be, how much prejudice I'll have to fight. As long as you are with me, I'll be strong enough to fight it. If anyone―and I do mean anyone―has a problem with me loving you, then they can just fuck off.

"I feel it inside of me Terry, you are my everything. I was happier than I had ever been when we were just dating and spending time together and now that I know how incredible it is to make love with you, I'm complete. I'm whole Terry. You make me that way, and I'll never deny you, or our love."

Tears spilled out of both women's eyes as they held tightly to each other. Kissing each other they both felt the intense and undeniable oneness of their love.

Somehow they were both fully on the blanket, Terry on Jade's breast, her sighs of joy easily heard, her contentment sensed by Jade just as Jade knew her own contentment.

After feeling peace in their love, Jade thought they needed to eat.

"Ready to eat a bite?" she asked Terry. "We may need some energy soon," she said with a grin.

"Yes, we just may," Terry answered with a smile.

Jade retrieved the wine, and they ate, affectionately feeding each other and at times, lovingly cuddling together. By mid afternoon, they headed back to the cottage, feeling even closer than before―if that were possible.

Still enjoying their commitment, they quietly cuddled on the sofa again. However, in due time, Jade's love of Terry, and the terrible pull of her sexy clitoris, she had to make love, had to enjoy Terry's marvelous love that was calling to her.

"Baby, I have to make love to you," Jade said with a heat that surprised Terry.

Though surprised by Jade's sudden need, she instantly felt her own. Their loving time outside had rekindled their sexual need of each other, and it screamed at Terry to love Jade also.

"Let me have you too. Please," she implored with a matching heat.

Their lust so aroused, Jade quickly stepped out of her shorts and panties at the same time, and tore her top and bra off even quicker as Terry simply lifted her hem leaving her panties to Jade to pull off.

Seeing Terry's clit outlined, Jade tried to be delicate in taking Terry's panties off, and yet rush to get at her prize.

"Hurry," Terry urged her.

Jade needed no urging, and quickly placed her body over Terry's in a hurried sixty-nine. She had her mouth over Terry's clit, taking it all in and then working it into her throat. Jade had done that to Michael once, but only quickly, and pulled back. It did take a bit of working, but it was doable, and with Terry, she loved doing that for both of them. She wanted all she could get of Terry's lovely clitoris that had been threatening to drive her insane with her wanting.

Feeling Terry already gorging at her pussy, she felt Terry's orgasm begin, and vowed not to let it out of her throat, she wanted to feel it all go directing into her. Her wish was fulfilled beautifully as she heard Terry's moans of pleasure and her own orgasm beginning.

Terry loved how Jade was loving her, how she gave her endless orgasms, taking some into her mouth after initially taking it all. She sensed Jade loved her taste as she loved Jade's taste.

Terry, though becoming distracted with her own climaxes at times, worked to give Jade the same treatment, planting her lips firmly on Jade's clit, sucking hard at the pearl and gliding her tongue over it.

She felt Jade's body stiffen but Jade's mouth did not release her clit and continued to suck hard even as Jade's orgasm crashed through her. They held on to each other, both refusing to let go but determined to wear the other out.

Finally after several hard orgasms, Terry cried out, "Please, no more. I need to rest. I need to rest," she repeated.

Jade pulled away reluctantly, her mouth still yearning for more of Terry's love even if her body was screaming for some rest too.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jade said.

"I'm not. God, that was hot. Fast, but hot as can be," Terry uttered in staccato fashion, still working to catch her breath.

After recovering, they went to clean up, then from Jade's supplies, together they made a vegetable casserole and had dinner on the deck, unable to take their eyes off of each other, their hearts still pounding. Leaving the dishes till later, they sat and tried to talk to each other, content, yet feeling their lust still needing to be fulfilled. When they finally did go to bed, they cuddled together. Their light touches and soft caresses quickly gave rise to their mutual lust for each other and before long, they were both naked.

Terry took the lead this time, which pleased Jade immensely. Slowly and sensually, Terry kissed and licked a trail from Jade's mouth all the way to her toes. She left Jade's nipples and lower lips alone but worshiped every other part of Jade's body.

Whilst lying on her stomach, she felt Terry's tongue working a wet and slippery trail along the length of her spine, from the back of her neck all the way to the start of her butt.

The sensations were almost more than she could take as the mix of Terry's hot tongue; her saliva on Jade's skin and the cool air all sending Jade to heights of arousal she never dreamed possible.

Jade could feel her wetness dripping out of her and her clit throbbing. Her nipples ached with the pressure of them being pressed into the cool sheets.

She felt Terry's hands on her butt cheeks, kneading and pulling the taut flesh apart. Feeling Terry blow softly on her rose bud and then shockingly, she felt Terry's tongue tickling her anus.

A loud moan escaped Jade's lips as the sensations overwhelmed her. Terry began licking a trail up and down between Jade's cheeks, stopping occasionally at her bud.

Terry urged Jade to spread her legs apart and after she did, Jade felt Terry's fingers teasing her lips and then entering her. The much needed stimulation after so much torture was just too much and as her long awaited orgasm washed through her, Jade's mind just slipped away and she gave in totally to the pleasurable sensations.

After what seemed like hours, she felt Terry urging her to turn over, a hand on her hip and another on her shoulder tugging gently.

She rolled and saw Terry looking down at her concerned.

"Are you alright love?" a worried Terry asked.

Jade was in a dreamy daze and smiled broadly; she pulled Terry to her and kissed her long and deep. Terry pressed her body to Jade's and they snuggled comfortably.

When Jade fully regained her senses some time later, she felt Terry's stiff clit pressed against her. She reached down took it in her hand, stroking it gently. Terry moaned and turned onto her back. Her eyes spoke volumes of her need for release.

Terry's clit was as hard as any erection Jade's ex had ever had. When she released it from her hand it wobbled slightly but stood on its own jutting out from Terry's pelvis.

Since their first conversation about Terry's body, Jade had wondered if it were really possible for Terry to penetrate her. She leaned in and whispered her request.

123456...9