Hidden Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'd like to try something if you're up for it?"

"What?" Terry whispered back.

"I want us to try and see if you can put your clit inside of me."

Terry's eyes widened at the suggestion. She knew it was possible for her to do such a thing but never thought she would ever have the chance to try it.

"I've never done anything like that before. What if―"

"We'll go slowly and if it's uncomfortable we'll stop okay," Jade assured her. Any reservations disappeared as Terry looked into Jade's eyes. She knew she was safe with Jade.

Realizing Jade's experience with penetration, Terry had no problem with her taking the lead. After giving it some thought, Jade had Terry lie flat on her back, her head propped on a pillow.

Shortly, Jade straddled Terry. With her pussy against Terry's enlarged clit that was fully engorged and hot, her own pussy now splayed wide with her excitement, Jade teased them both a little while she slid up and down slowly until they were gasping with their wanting.

Jade was so excited to try this with Terry. The thought of being able to bring their bodies together in such a manner had Jade dripping and her vaginal muscling pulsating in its want to be filled by Terry.

Terry was more than horny. Jade's pussy covered her clit, surrounded it, and set off sensations that were excruciatingly sweet. She watched as Jade's pussy slid up and down her clit laving it with her juices. Seeing it happening as it was, Terry was gasping, she was so turned on; Jade's pussy sliding down seemingly revealing what she'd hidden from Terry. It was all too erotic for both of them. Peak-a-boo clit, Terry thought as her breath tried to fail her.

Having teased them both enough, she had Terry hold her clit up then started to ease her pussy down on it. Slowly, carefully, Jade pressed her pussy down onto Terry's clit, moaning with pleasure as she did.

At the first touch, Terry moaned too, her body coming alive as she felt Jade's hot moist tunnel encase her. If Jade's mouth was heavenly then this was beyond that. It felt like more than a joy, more than heavenly. Jade's wet juices coating her clit so slickly, sensuously; the new feelings were excruciatingly sexy. She felt Jade's pussy clenching her clit and knew it wasn't happening on purpose; no, it was Jade loving Terry in her pussy. How beautiful to see Jade taking so much pleasure from her.

Jade was very tight but not constricting or uncomfortable. As more of Terry's long and lovely clit fed into Jade's body, her mind was rattled with the blissful sensations. So overpowering were her feelings that her body threatened to explode.

Jade was using all her will power to focus. The marvelous sensations that she was feeling, her body, and her instincts were to push hard to maximize her own pleasure. Much as she wanted that she couldn't no matter how irresistible the feelings were, she had to go slow. The fact that this was so new, so unheard of made all of the sensations even more erotic, fantasy pictures flying through her mind. It was just about too hedonistic for Jade's mind.

After a painstakingly long time, Jade's body finally met Terry's; her clit was buried to the hilt inside Jade. Though Jade had thoughts of going slow for Terry, as well as for herself, Terry couldn't hold back, her ultra sensitive clit was too excited, and repeatedly so. She moaned as she ejaculated time and again, her juices slipping out only exciting both of them even more, their genitals were so slick now.

Terry's shaft fit perfectly inside of Jade, and was constantly pressing on that special sweet spot inside of her.

They looked at each other's faces. Terry could see that Jade was straining to hold back her wanton lust. Jade could tell that Terry was still crying out for even more relief from this marvelous sexual torture, her face emblazoned in Jade's mind, the ecstasies on Terry's face unforgettable.

Jade gently rocked her hips back and forth, enjoying their bodies being so sweetly connected. Terry groaned, her hands gripped Jade's hot thighs and squeezed as her body was assaulted with ever thickening, heavy sensations that were rolling, roiling wildly in her body consuming her entire being. Terry was in the grip of what all Jade was doing to her, the wondrousness of what she was being given.

Jade slowly increased her rocking; Terry's clit was playing havoc with her sweet spot bringing untold orgasms, but not the one that needed to come out. Not yet. Terry's breathing increased until it was coming in pants and hitches. Jade knew that Terry couldn't keep up with the myriad sensations, but that was fine with her because Jade felt that one orgasm of monumental proportions coming on fast.

Jade threw back her head and moved her hips faster, testing the limits of what Terry could take. She heard Terry utter an animalistic growl as Jade's orgasm washed over her. Her vaginal muscles contracted around Terry's clit and Jade felt the unrelenting urge to just let go, which she did.

Terry felt the pressure building within her both physically and emotionally. Jade's body tensed, her muscles squeezed Terry's clit with such force that it threatened to be painful. It was all Terry could take; she felt the massive hot release of fluid again as she heard an ear splitting scream erupt from Jade. Both her mind and her body let go and then she felt Jade collapse against her.

Both women were completely spent. Jade leaning forward on Terry as both remained limp, trying to catch their breaths. Terry's now softening clit was still inside of Jade and Terry could feel a large amount of now cooling liquid from both herself and Jade's spending. She was glad that Jade had a protective vinyl cover on the mattress. The sheets would be easy to change.

It took a few moments but at last, Jade found enough strength to break the connection to Terry's body. She took a few moments to breathe deeply before she forced herself up to check on Terry.

"Baby? Are you alright?"

"I think I might have died and gone to heaven and beyond. My god Jade. That was, was..."

"I know baby, I know. Words are not enough. Except for maybe, I love you," Jade told her with a tired smile.

Terry's smile was equally as tired, "I love you too."

Chapter 16

After resting their spent bodies, they took a long, languid soak in the bathtub, not getting out until the water was cold. The bed was a mess so they changed the sheets and snuggled together.

As the morning dawned, both women were elated to wake up next to each other once again. Jade would truly miss the feel of Terry's body next to hers. Terry was having the same feelings and she thought she had the perfect solution, if Jade would agree to it.

After utilizing the bathroom for their morning necessities, they cooked together again, making French toast. Both loved the way they just fit as a couple.

"Love," Terry began as they sat at the breakfast table, "how's the house hunt going?"

"Not well I'm afraid. Everything I've seen so far doesn't suit me at all," Jade answered sullenly.

Terry nodded in understanding as she wondered if it was the right time to say something.

"I really need to find something soon; I can't keep imposing on Paula like I have. She's a great friend and she won't ever say anything, but she needs her privacy too," Jade said with a smile, remembering what had happened all those weeks ago.

"You liked my house didn't you?" Terry asked softly, having sensed her opening.

"Yes, it's quite beautiful," Jade answered as she thought back to the homey feel Terry's house gave off.

"Would you like to stay?" Terry's voice was just a whisper now but Jade's ears picked up the words; was Terry asking what Jade thought she was?

"Baby, are you...?" Jade's voice trailed off leaving the question open.

Terry stood from her chair and then kneeled in front of Jade. She took both of Jade's hands in her own, her voice soft but sure, "These past two mornings, waking up in the same bed with you, your beautiful face being the first thing I see... I love you so much, and it's not only our lovemaking―though that is mind-blowing―but the little things too.

"I know this weekend has only been our first time together in such an intimate way and I'm sure it might be rushing things a bit, but I don't want to go home tomorrow without you being with me. Say you'll move in with me so I can wake up to your face again and again," she pleaded with soulful eyes that threatened to bring forth tears of joy.

Momentarily stunned, Jade looked into Terry's lovely eyes, and knew she also wanted to wake to them every morning and for the rest of her life if possible too. She nodded without thought.

"Yes," she finally said, her head still nodding slightly, "I'd love to," Jade whispered as she reached for Terry, hugging her tightly as tears of joy rolled down Jade's cheeks.

* * * *

They spent most of the day making plans about how fast the move could happen. Jade didn't have anything except her clothes and a few possessions that were currently in storage.

Terry was happy to move things around to accommodate whatever Jade wished to bring. Overall, it seemed that she could be moved in properly over the following weekend.

Both were happy in the knowledge that they were building a future together and were relieved that this newfound closeness would not end when the weekend did, but there were still many questions that were unanswered.

After dinner, they stripped and sat out in the Jacuzzi, enjoying the relaxing sensations of the swirling waters. Jade noticed that there was no hesitation on Terry's part in undressing before her now. The combinations of the dinner wine, the massaging jets and the quiet night, had both women feeling really good. In this relaxed state Terry felt confident enough to open up about some of her concerns.

"Love, you've made me so happy this weekend. You've given me more than I ever dreamt possible. Your love and acceptance of me, my body, and the way you've worked to alleviate my fears of rejection―it's all been so wonderful. I have to tell you, well that is―"

"It's okay baby, you can tell me anything," Jade interrupted Terry as she seemed to pause. She moved closer to Terry and encased her in a reassuring hug, then holding her hand, Jade waited patiently for Terry to continue.

"I have concerns about meeting your family, about my secret. You are the only person other than my doctor to know the full extent of my body. On the outside I look like an average woman, but I'm different."

Jade wanted to interject, to assure Terry that she was all woman, but she held back sensing that Terry needed to have her say without interruption.

"I know that you and Paula are really close and your parents, your brother too, but I don't think I could handle anyone else knowing about my, uh, about me. I couldn't bear it if they looked at me funny. I know you'll probably say that they are not like that and that they'll accept me but it's going to be hard enough for them to accept that you're a lesbian with a live-in girlfriend without the added hang-up of that girlfriend being as I am.

"Jade, I'm not like you, I've had my share of hardships but I'm not as strong as you might think. When I was younger, I had my mom to help me through it; after she died, it's like my strength died with her. I was hurt more and more until I stopped seeing people beyond a couple of dates because I didn't want to be hurt anymore. You've broken though my barriers and now I'm open and exposed. I've allowed you in, and I've come to depend on your strength but I'm still fragile. I can't be hurt, and if you tell anyone else―" she stopped, tears slowly, but steadily falling down her cheeks.

"Shhh," Jade hushed the now shaking Terry. Jade softly rubbed her back as Terry sobbed into Jade's shoulder.

This was a major fear for Terry. Jade loved her and understood, but others would not Terry was sure of that from her previous experiences.

Jade realized just how much the roles of this relationship were different from her previous one. It used to be that she was the soft one and Michael having the emotional strength. Now, Terry was the soft, feminine one and Jade was the one who had to be strong. She now truly understood what Paula had meant about femme and butch in their discussions of lesbian dynamics.

Though Jade would never be a butch like Paula was, she realized that she was the more dominant in the relationship and it would be up to her to take care of Terry, the way she had thought Michael had taken care of her. There was no big change to be made, Jade had always been stronger, both mentally and emotionally than most women so she was more than happy to be as a butch to Terry's femme. Besides, it would only be between them and no one else.

"It's alright baby," Jade soothed, "This is our secret, something that's personal between us. The same way that sex is something sacred that's just for us, so too is what our bodies look like under our clothes. It's no one's business but our own. I promise you my love; I will never discuss this with anyone else, not Paula, my parents, my brother, not even my therapist," Jade assured her as she kissed Terry's head and rocked her slowly.

They remained cuddled together in the hot bubbling water until Terry felt better. She was happy to be able to get her feelings out and felt relieved that Jade understood her fears.

Later after returning to the bedroom, Jade made slow, sensual love to Terry, showing that Jade could temper her raging lust for Terry when needed. Terry's orgasms were gentle and left her feeling spent but idyllic. She wanted to reciprocate but Jade would not allow it. This moment was all about showing Terry the extent of her love and wanting Terry to know how much Jade truly loved her.

* * * *

Jade awoke to a delicious tingling in her pussy and when she came fully awake she realized that it was from Terry's tongue gently licking her lower lips. Jade purred as the tingling increased. She felt two fingers enter her as Terry tongued her clit. Jade arched her back as Terry's fingers plunged hard and fast, glad that Terry's body was perfectly positioned, her mouth sucking eagerly on Jade's compelling and sensitive clit. The orgasm crashed over her causing her to bellow out Terry's name.

Though hating to leave Jade's luscious and hot, still throbbing pussy, Terry crawled up over her body and straddled her hips, Terry leaned down and sucked first one of Jade's nipples then the other. Jade pulled her lover to her and kissed her hard, tasting the remnants of her orgasm on Terry's lips. Jade felt Terry's hard clit lying at her tummy.

"Baby, put it in me," Jade begged in a husky whisper. Terry smiled shyly as she moved between Jade's legs. Jade spread her legs wide, opening herself to Terry. She parted her lips for Terry and watched Terry's face to see the play of her emotions. There was still some apprehension about this new aspect of their love making but the excitement was much greater, it's still newness a most stimulating sexual experience to be desired.

Terry moaned as the tip of her clit touched Jade's opening. The sensations were almost too much and she almost came just from that slight touch. She managed to hold on as she pushed slowly into Jade, but no sooner than she was all the way in, the warm, slippery feeling of Jade's velvety tunnel was too much for her over sensitive clit and she came, spraying her sweet juices into Jade.

Having Terry orgasm inside her was so erotic but Jade wished she had done so in her mouth again so she could drink all that wonderful fluid. No matter, she loved feeling Terry's clit inside of her, loved giving Terry pleasure and so Jade lifted and rolled her hips, giving Terry even more stimulation, not to mention giving herself more too.

Terry came several times, each orgasm rolling into the next until it felt like one long, uncontrollable orgasm that overwhelmed her senses and nerve endings. Terry fell unconscious onto the bed beside Jade and was out for almost a minute. Jade was worried she might have pushed Terry beyond her limits but then Terry was conscious again and smiled dreamily at Jade.

"God, that was so beautiful," Terry gushed happily.

They lounged in bed until ten o'clock before they rose and showered. While there, Jade had to have Terry in her mouth again, and went to her knees. It afforded Terry another hedonistic―really, a voyeuristic―view of them having sex that was pulse-pounding in Terry's ears. She'd never imagined seeing anyone taking her fully enlarged clit into their mouth. As she watched Jade taking her in and out, then all the way into her throat had Terry gasping and wanting, needing, to scream, it was all so exotically raw to her.

"God, baby, I love having your clit in my mouth," Jade gasped, almost as excited at their sex as Terry was.

"Jade, it's so hot seeing you taking my clitoris like that. God, just talking about it is keeping me horny. Horny! Yes, so horny. Thank you, my love, thank you," she said as she slid to her knees and kissed Jade hotly.

It was, they knew, the denouement of their weekend that was to seal them together.

While Terry made something to eat, Jade packed; it was time to return to the other world.

Jade drove them back slowly, savoring the last moments of a spectacular weekend. Jade dropped Terry off at her house and headed to Paula's. She was going to tell Paula about her decision and pack a few things for the rest of the week, the rest she would move on the weekend.

Chapter 17

Paula could read that something was up the minute she walked in and laid her eyes on Jade.

"My god, you look sexed out," Paula teased as she hugged her friend.

"If I do it's cause I am," Jade answered with a huge smile.

"Oh-ho-ho, that good huh?"

"I'm not telling," Jade said firmly but smirked in a pleasant way, answering Paula's question. They laughed and chatted idly until Jade got down to the matter at hand.

"Paula, I'm so in love with her and she loves me too, just as deeply. We connected, it was something beyond just the sex―though that was spectacular―but there's this; I don't know what to call it. We are just so in sync with each other. She compliments me in every way that I can imagine.

"She asked me to move in and I accepted. Now I know you might think it's too soon for that but it just feels right." Jade looked at Paula to see her reaction. She was mildly surprised to see a huge smile on Paula's face.

"Well my dearest Jade, it seems you've found your soul mate," Paula said with a happy smile.

The words echoed through her and she realized Paula was right. Terry was her other half, Terry completed her; she was Jade's soul mate.

"So you're okay with the move?" Jade asked though she didn't need Paula's permission or approval but wanted her friend to be happy for her.

"Hell yes! I can see how happy she makes you, and that was even before you screwed each other's brains out," Paula laughed and hugged Jade. Jade breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh before I forget, I have something for you," Paula said as she sprinted to her bedroom. She came back holding a red drawstring bag.

"I wanted to give this to you before you went, but I figured that for your first time, fingers and tongues would be appropriate," Paula winked causing Jade to blush.

From the bag, Paula pulled out a black leather harness with various different sized dildos.

"Since you two are going to be living together, you'll need to spice things up every now and then," Paula mused. She went on to explain the finer points of harness use; giving Jade advice on technique and how different positions required minute adjustments.

"I never guessed it was all so technical. Michael made it look so easy," Jade said as she tried to absorb all that Paula was telling her.

"Well you have to remember that men can actually feel what's going on and they learn from that sense of touch. We have to think it through first and then work it out without the benefit of physical signals that we feel. I'm just giving you some pointers so you and Terry won't fumble too much, though I don't think Terry will be using this on you."

123456...9