Hidden Love Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds she can actually love the hard way.
3.1k words
4.49
29.2k
22

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

Wednesday

I was having a bad day. It was ridiculous. My body thermostat was on the fritz so I was freezing cold all day, my hair was ludicrous, I spilled chocolate milk all over my white shirt, I dropped my books in the hall while people kick them more down the hall as they go by, my mom was waiting at home to torture me, and my crush and me, . . . uh-huh! Wrong! It was such a horrible, horrible day, so I decided to go take a swim. I didn't care if I got caught, I wanted to swim!

"Mark!?!" I called down in the Janitor's room, wondering if he was down there.

"What?" His hoarse amused voice answered back.

I smiled. "I want to take a swim!" I whined, and knew he would give in. He was a friend of the family's and I also treated him good, and I helped him out whenever I could, so he owed me.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. "You're not allowed!"

"So? Please!?! I'm having a really bad day!" I couldn't stress that enough.

"Well. . . . Alright." He caved as I knew he would.

"Yes!" I squealed in delight. I then followed him down the hall to go to the pool area. His keys jangled as he undid them at his belt and I couldn't supress the warm and delight inside me. "For once today, something is going my way!" I couldn't stop grinning.

Mark unlocked the big steel heavy door and let me in. He turned on the lights and said, "I'm going to lock this door so no one can come in, so . . . enjoy!" He smiled and I jumped up and gave him a hug. He was my height, which was around 5' 5" and 5' 6", and round, so it made the hug easier. But I didn't jump on him to hard, he was 59 years old.

"Thank you so much!" I said and gave him a smacking kiss on his cheek and let go. He now was grinning ear to ear. He then left and locked the door.

As I heard him lock the door I played with the lights to get them just right. There! . . . It was the light that illuminated the pool. It seemed like it made the water glow. It looked so alluring, warm, and . . . I sighed with pleasure and knew I couldn't finish the thought. I didn't think too much about the thought of stripping and skinny dipping and did just that.

I put my clothes on the stairs of the bleachers, ran and dove in the warm cool water bare naked. The water caressed my skin like a lover as I plunged. My whole mind and body seemed to sigh with relief. God, it felt so good, I thought as I kicked up to the surface. I don't ever want to get out, my mind thought.

I sucked in sweet air and did a few laps up and down the pool and dived in a bit. It was such a pleasure to do this and I couldn't even describe the feeling just right. If there was any emotion that I could tack on the feeling, it would be pure bliss.

I waded in the middle of the pool floating on my back as the whole room went dark. I blinked a few times trying to adjust to the darkness to see if anybody was there, but I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

A blackout? I asked myself and doubted it. My heart thudded loudly in my chest, my breathing was beginning to turn into gasps, and my imagination was also starting to get away from me. Shit, my cried. Did someone lock me in? Did I just see something move? Crap! . . . My mind cried as I ordered myself to calm down.

Finally my breathing turned back to normal, but my heart still thudded loudly in my ears. I called out in the big empty room, "Hello?" I paused for an answer.

Nothing.

"Anybody there?" My voice echoed in the big room and it kind of creep me out. I waited and it seemed like forever but I knew it was only a few minutes, not even. I breathed a sigh of relief when I convinced myself that I was still alone.

But just then I heard a splash behind me when I began to relax and tensed up again. "Hello?" By now, I was angry and irritated, not as much as scared. I then felt water lap up against me quickly and I knew somebody was in here with me.

I was no longer alone like I thought I was.

My first thought, I'm naked! The second was, That bastard! The next, What am I going to do?

"Don't be afraid." A deep voice sounded nearby.

"Yeah, don't be afraid . . ." I said warily. "Right!" Damn my sarcasm! I cursed myself.

A dark warm chuckle sounded somewhere in the huge room.

"Why are you toying with me?"

"Because I can." A low seductive voice, I noted but then I put my mind in check. Thinking of sex in a pool without any lights is not good! Especially for me. I don't need that in my mind! God! Especially someone I didn't know!

"Who are you?" I asked curiously.

That bad-boy chuckle again. "And why would I tell you? Let me reassure you, you do know me. I at least I think you do." A little chuckle. "We do go to school together."

His voice was getting nearer, maybe to my right, but I couldn't be sure. "Well that only leaves 300 people to go! So what weirdo are you?"

That low chuckle again! "Why do you ask these questions when you will get the answers in time?"

That chuckle was sexy and all but it was really starting to annoy me. Especially when I couldn't see him. A guy was interested in me and I didn't even know what he looked like. "So why are you here?"

"You already figured, I like you."

"And this is how you get my attention?"

"Well, I did hear you were a sap for hard romance." I couldn't see it but I knew he was grinning.

I grounded my teeth together in annoyance and cursed myself. I tried to think of another clever question while I inched my way to the edge of the pool. Even though I would love to stay in the water's coolness, this guy was dangerous and freaking me out in many ways.

"So why did you stop swimming? I wanted to swim with you." This time he sounded closer. Dangerously close.

I held my breath and sank into the water and swam to the edge. As soon as I felt the wall, I quickly pulled myself out and began to run for it. But before I could get into a good stride I was pulled into a hard muscular body and was thrown back into the pool.

I tried to swim upward but our limps were in tangled with each other. And . . . . . whoa what was that? Is he naked? I accidently let my arm float there and . ... Yep, he was naked.

My eyes widened in surprise as I started to get air. Wait a minute! He was kissing me! I gasped, turning away, and got a mouthful of chlorine water. I swam up, struggling to pull myself up to the surface. Once I broke the surface and sucked enough air, I nearly scream, "What the fuck!?! Get away from me! Get!" I tried to swim away when he gripped both of my arms in a tight grip. I then started to kick at him but he trapped them in between his legs.

"I'll scream!" I threatened, but I didn't know how good it would do. Noting on how strong he was. My breasts were just barely touching his chest as if teasing both of us. I sucked in a breath from his intense presence and strength. But I guess he thought I was making good on my threat for that second he captured both of my wrists in one hand and the other covered my mouth.

"Why do you think I would hurt you?" He paused. "I would never hurt a woman in my life." He said softly. "Now, I'm going to remove my hand, and if you scream, I'll have to knock you unconscious. Understand?"

Since I couldn't move or even struggle, I knew I couldn't do anything, I would just get hurt in the process. I nodded yes and he removed his hand from my mouth, but kept a tight grip on my waist. "I thought you said, you wouldn't hurt me? Knocking someone out, hurts."

"Pressure points." He said mockingly.

I sighed for I knew I was defeated. "Ass." I said while my body sagged with defeat.

That low chuckle again. "I may be, but you have yet to learn."

"If you're not going to hurt me, why don't you tell me your name?" I asked cleverly, hoping to surprise him.

Nope, didn't work. "Ash . . . so you can guess who I am? I think not my clever girl. So how do you feel Casey?"

I reeled back in surprise from him knowing my name. It was such a shock that I felt numb all over.

"A little surprised I see, but alright." He said warmly, but then a trace of concern lit his voice. "You are okay aren't you?" I made a sound to confirm his suspicions. "Good. Trust me, Casey, please? If you want a name call me Sylar."

Sylar? Why did that name sound so familiar? "Okay. . . "I hesitated."I guess." I ignored the warmth that flashed through me as he said his name. Also trying to ignore my mind that was perverted for the last four years of high school. Because all it had thought right now was, How hot is this? and God, Fuck me now!, and I wonder how big he is? My mind wasn't helping any; it would just merely make matters worse.

I trembled at the thoughts because they were exciting me, and he instinctively wrapped his arms around me. Thoughts! Damn the gods! Why does my mind have to be this way?

"You cold?" He asked beside my ear, and it sent a tingle of warmth through my body to pool at my belly.

Not at all! I felt hot all over from his touch, but will I tell him? Never! "Uhh . . . No ... I'm good. How 'bout that swim?" I needed to get out of his arms before I could do anything that I would regret later.

"How 'bout that swim?" He released me warily to see if I would escape but I didn't. I wanted to play!

I giggled and shouted, "I'll race ya!", and then dove in the water and began to swim like crazy to the other end of the pool. As I neared the edge I did a flip turn and headed to the deep end.

Besides the water rushing past my ears I heard him splashing behind me. I knew he was following. I swam faster, trying to suppress a grin and barely succeeded. I shouted in triumph as I gripped the deep end's edge, but then noticed heavy breathing beside me.

"I beat you!" He gasped out. "Even though you had a head start!"

My mouth gaped open, I couldn't believe him! He won? No freakin' way!?! I always beat . . . damn it to hell and back!

"Nice," He chuckled.

"What?" I gasped.

"You said, Damn it to hell and back." He chuckled again and I of course had to think it sexy and annoying.

"Damn you!" I sighed and pulled myself out of the water using the blocks for help. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." I reassured him and steadied myself at the edge and dived in backwards. I always thought it fun.

When I came up I heard him say, "Pretty." He paused. "Can you do a back flip?"

"Unfortunately no. My brother tried to teach me once, but I gave up, along with a front flip." I pulled myself out again. "Bet you I can swim farther than you with no breath." I stated while grinning, nobody ever really passed this contest with me.

"You're on." He challenged. He pulled himself out and waited.

"I'll go first." I then slowed my breathing, breathing deep to get enough air. I was ready. I jumped and stole a breath at the last possible second and swam. I pulled and pulled, and my lungs started to burn for air but I kept going. I felt the pool's wall, turned quickly and pushed some more. I then couldn't take it any longer! I needed air! I surfaced and breathed in deep, relishing the warm air filling my lungs.

I then heard him dive in and waited. A few seconds later I felt the pull of water pass me, and I knew he would touch the wall, as I just done. He did and turned quickly as I had, and swam some more. I then started to get worried; I didn't want to lose again to this bastard!

I then heard him surface ahead of me, and I hated him! "Not fair!" I growled at him. I frowned at my defeat and crossed my arms beneath my breasts and glared at him, even though I couldn't see him worth shit. But I felt his strong presence.

I really don't know how, but I could tell he was grinning. "What, did you lose?" He asked carelessly. I sighed and gave him the silent treatment. He merely only chuckled and it made me angrier at him. And my body was betraying me once more, for once I heard him chuckle it splashed warmth into my already tense and feverish body. "You want to know what's not far?" He paused but I didn't reply. "You being in the same pool with me, naked."

And before I knew it, I was in his arms and him kissing me. My hands pushed against his hard muscled chest in protest but got weaker as his tongue moved inside my mouth. It was begging to be touched and massaged. It was a delicious shock that I didn't want to stop.

My arms stopped their struggling and wrapped themselves around his neck to pull him closer so I could kiss him deeper. My tongue slowly started to duel with his and I heard him groan and warmth splashed into my whole body. My breasts tightened and ached as they were crushed against his chest, and of course my mind went crazy with need and desire.

His knee pushed opened my legs and rubbed against my swollen aching sex. I heard a low animal sound and I realized that it was me. Dear God! how could this be happening? I asked my racing mind.

The more his knee rubbed the more I didn't want him to stop. He stopped kissing me as my back leaned against the wall. He then was kissing down my jaw and neck, nipping here and there, while his left hand cupped my breast. His other had had crept down my back at some point, over my buttocks, and . . . one finger slipped inside me.

I gasped out, surprised he would be so bold and such great sensations, started to fill me. Out . . . in . . ., out . . . in, ever so slowly, which just tortured me but I loved every minute of it. I closed my eyes trying to envision what was happening to me, but with light and couldn't. It would have never have happened with it.

He started to nibble at my neck and I could barely stand it! His 5'o'clock shadow scratched at my neck and jaw lightly and I thought it was so terribly sexy. I played with guys like this before, but I never felt like this. This was extremely different than any of them. It seemed like I would explode with greatness and power. I couldn't get enough of it. I . . . I . . .

He slipped a second finger inside me, which made me cry out in his ear. Nearly moaning and groaning my head off. He then bit my neck, nearly drawing blood, and it sent me over the edge. With that bite, the sweet pleasure tightened throughout my body and bursted in a series of waves. I clutched at him, fearing he would leave me like this, and that I would fall. But he held me tight to him, which I just loved.

When I caught my breath again, I asked, "Who are you?"

His lips were near mine, teasing them to kiss him. "Your dream man." He said softly and said no more, which was perfect.

I wanted to ask him something, but I was too embarrassed. I closed my eyes again, willing myself to ask him what I wanted and yet not, I then heard myself say, "Whoever you are, I want you." So much emotion was held in that statement that I was terrified. I wanted him in every way.

"Later." he growled, and caught my lips with his again. A moment later we were breathless and our hands exploring. Especially mine. His own certain antimony was aching for something.

Something echoed in the huge room and he tensed. His mouth stopped trailing along my jaw; his hand stopped squeezing my ass gently.

"What's wrong?" I sighed.

"I better go." And with that, his strong arms released me.

"No! . . . Who are you? Please don't!" I tried to figure out something that would make him stay, but couldn't think of any. "I don't even know your name!"

His presence was fleeting and I didn't want him to leave. "Sylar!" He called back and was gone. I knew because I couldn't feel him anymore. His presence, his power, his touch . . . was gone. Something dark curled deep in the pit of my stomach, and I realized it was fear. Fear of never seeing him again.

Well I never really saw him, actually. Damn it! I grounded my teeth together in frustration. Hoping I would never meet that bastard ever again! But my heart unconsciously wished it would.

The big metal door to the pool opened with a creak and then blinding light flashed on in the big room. I raised my arm to shield out the light so I could see who my lover was. But all I saw was the principal.

My eyes grew wide with shock and I sank down in the water to cover myself. Heat filled my face in humiliation and I wanted so much to be swallowed whole into the water, or something. Anything!

I was in deep shit!

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers