Hidden Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Her love for this teasing faceless man is growing.
3.5k words
4.65
19.3k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers

Two hours later I was already screamed at the principal and my parents. My mother was still yelling at me, while my father sat in the kitchen in stony silence. And of course I would see my little brother sneak a peek down the hallway and silently laugh at me.

I rolled my eyes wishing I hadn't gotten caught, but I did. And I was so embarrassed that I wished that a black hole would suddenly appear below me and swallow me whole. Thinking of sucking, Sylar or whatever his name is, sucked on my lips, my neck . . . I gasped, and stopped my hand that was currently trying to make a grab at my neck. Oh, Thank God that I wore my black turtleneck today. Otherwise I would have been stinking with humiliation.

"Furthermore, what made you think you had a right to go swim in a closed pool after school today?" My mother demanded.

This is so what I didn't want when I had gotten home today. But oh well, I just had to grin and bear it. Every day I get my ass chewed out for something. But this something would never go to rest, and I knew it.

"I don't know." A bland reply, but if I told her the truth she would just have a field day with it. And will I tell anybody about Sylar? Never! They just wouldn't understand, but then again I didn't understand.

"'I don't know.' One of your famous sayings! What are you going to do about College? This is your last year of high school and you screwed it up by going skinny dipping in the school's pool? Once again, 'Nice Job!' You couldn't screw up your life any better." She paused to look at my father and the said, "Go to your room. I don't want to talk to you anymore, let alone see you!" She seethed.

I got up and complied by going into my room like she told me to. Glowering, wishing that I hadn't got caught. It was all Sylar's fault. If he wasn't there I would have been out of there in time. I growled just thinking of it.

I stripped off my turtleneck and checked to make sure there were no hickeys. But of course to my luck, there were two. One was where my shoulder met my neck and the other was on the left breast, next to my nipple. That one would be gone in a few days, but the other would stay for awhile since it was part bruise since he bit me so hard. But I don't mind, it did give me an orgasm.

I smiled despite myself, and then put my mind in check. I got ready for bed since I wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Thursday

"Hey Casey, nice hickey!" Sam called out to me, snickering to himself.

I turned around and gave him the finger and poked my tongue out. I held my trig and street law book in one arm and walked down to my locker in C-hall to drop my books off. I opened my locker to dump my books inside when Christina came up and leaned on the other lockers to stare at me. More like staring at my hickey.

"So what happened?" She asked, hearing the rumors most likely.

"A long story." I mumbled and started to head to my next class.

"I got time." She offered and followed close to me.

I groaned and nearly gave. "So I almost had a one night stand!" And then I dragged my feet some more. I wanted this day to be over already, but it had just barely begun.

"What!?!" She stopped in shock for a second, and then quickly caught up with me. "To who?" She demanded.

"That's the thing. The lights were off and I couldn't see who!" I nearly growled. "But he said his name was Sylar, but like I believe that for a second!"

"Why?"

"Because I already looked through the yearbooks! And nobody and I mean nobody is named Sylar! And he said that he came to this school!" I was still upset over the fact but like I could change that.

"You like him!" She whispered.

"I do not!" I said to quickly.

"What if it's his middle name?" She grinned mischievously.

I bit my lip. It was a good possibility. "Well how the hell am I going to find him? Ask every boy their middle name is Sylar?" I blasted. I needed a swim, but I shot that idea down instantly. I didn't want to be embarrassed from my head to my toes, or have what happened to me again. I frowned at my thoughts.

"Sorry, just trying." She grumbled beside me. She clutched at her books to her chest like the book worm she was. Her reddish brown hair was swept away from her face from a scrunchie hair tie. Her chocolate eyes had a bleak light inside and I immediately felt sorry.

I sighed, and said, "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blasted you like that. It's just that I'm really under stress lately, and Ughhh!" The pain was coming back inside my head because I was thinking too much of my problems, and it just pissed me off more.

"It's okay. Friends?" She stopped and turned to me with her hand extended. I took her hand that she offered and shook.

"Friends!" I agreed. "Hey maybe you can come over my place today and we can do something. I can't go anywhere for awhile, since I'm grounded." I frowned at that but looked at her hopefully.

"I don't know. We'll see. But hey this is my stop. So I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah later." I said as I already knew the answer. She wouldn't be able to come over tonight. But then the thoughts of Sylar came sneaking back into my brain. I went to my next class English up ahead and tried to think of something else entirely, but of course it didn't work. I'd catch myself doodling his name and mine together, and I'd stop myself until I caught myself again.

At one point after class, I heard his voice around me, so I turned to look to see him but I wasn't sure who it was I was looking for. But then his voice and breath warmed my ear when he whispered, "What's a matter Casey? Distracted?" And then that damn bad boy chuckle followed. I whirled around swiftly but I only saw students exiting and entering classrooms, and students going down the hall.

"Damn you Sylar!" I ground out through my teeth. It was going to be a long day.

Friday

I was dumping my books in my locker, while Christina yapped at by my side when I heard that bad boy chuckle once more. I tensed instantly and looked behind me, but I only saw a stream of teenagers going past to hurry to their next class. I blew a sigh of relief and got my next class's books.

Suddenly I felt him, his presence, his power, his everything. I gasped as he said in my ear, "You can try, but you will not recognize me." While he said this, I knew I was trapped against my locker that I couldn't turn and face him. His hand barely touched my back, but I still felt it. It seemed like he was petting me. But then he chuckled and he was gone.

Before his presence could flee I turned quickly and tried to find him in the crowd. But of course to my luck I didn't find him. Just like he said. That bastard! I growled and I felt like I wanted to cry.

I didn't even feel him anymore.

Damn!

My body was tingling, my heart pounding, just because of him! Ugh! I hate him! "Damn you Sylar!" I yelled in the hall. I only got curious looks from people and barely, just barely, I could hear that damn sexy chuckle in the distance. Then he was gone!

Christina looked at me and asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, just peachy!" I growled.

"What just happened?"

I explained in one word. "Sylar!" Another growl erupted from me just as I slammed my locker door closed. Christina only waited in silence. I sighed. "Sylar came up behind me and said, 'You can try, but you will not recognize me.' What an asshole! I just want to . . ." Another damn growl, for I couldn't finish the sentence.

Christina only laughed. Another growl and a grumble from me. "Yep, you like him!" She said more to herself then me.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her as if she was dumb. Her soft eyes held pure amusement. "I do not!" I demanded.

"Yes you do." She said quietly and moved to continue on our walk.

"He's an immature jerk that wants to feel good about himself for making a woman want him so much! So that makes him a fucking total ass-hole jerk!" I was so frustrated and mad that I could imagine steam coming out of my ears.

"No, he's just playing hard to get." She merely said.

"What!?!" That really made me stop and shake my head in wonderment. "Hard to get? Yeah right, my ass!"

"He's done his homework." When I didn't respond she continued. "You're the one that always plays hard to get. And when the time comes to almost go all the way, you stop them and say you don't want to, or you're not satisfied." She paused in thought. "But what he did to you, just shows you that he does want you, but he doesn't want to get crushed like all the other men you dumped."

"So he's going to wait me out until I can't stand it anymore and give in!" I couldn't believe it, but it did make sense.

"Not quite, you didn't let me finish. So far, he's only showing you what you did to the other guys. But if I'm correct at of what I assumed happened that night, yeah he'll wait you out. And try to get more of you the next time." She looked at me warily.

"That bastard!" I breathed, trying to take this all in.

"But I could be wrong." She conceded. "I don't know what really happened that night, remember? You didn't tell me, did you?" She looked at me carefully as if sizing me up. I squirmed under her soul-searching eyes. I swear she could see through anything. "I could be wrong, so don't worry over this." She then left me standing in the hall thinking about it as the bell rang for class.

Wednesday

Gym class. Oh boy. Good thing I had done a favor for Mrs.Radley otherwise I wouldn't have been able to swim today. The rest of the class was out on the track running, as I swam my laps. This time I had my swim suit on and all the pool lights shining bright, so I didn't feel so naked and uncomfortable.

Samantha and Sebastian were already out of the pool and taking their shower, so which left me alone in the pool. I shrugged it off, even though I felt a little sliver of unease run through me. I even kept checking around me to make sure I was alone every five minutes.

On my last lap I checked my waterproof watch and saw I only had 15 min to get showered and dressed. "Shit!' I jumped out of the water and walked swiftly to the locker room. "Sam you still in here?" I didn't hear a thing when I grabbed my shower stuff and headed to the shower. She must have gone to lunch early, I thought.

I stripped my bathing suit as the water I had turned on changed to hot. Once it did I lathered up my body and hair. Since lather was in my ear as I worked the soap into my hair I didn't hear someone enter the showers somewhere behind me. I rinsed my hair quickly trying to get all the soap out of it when I felt hands grip my arms and hold me close in strong arms. I tried to open my eyes but the soap sting made me keep them closed. Fingertips caressed my arms, as he said softly in my ear, "It's ok, it's just me."

I tensed immediately, but I didn't struggle for I knew he was strong. "What do you want Sylar?" I said between clenched teeth. I felt hot all over just by his touch, and when he spoke warm shivers raked me.

"You're so soft, and so beautiful." He whispered. I then felt his lips slide down my ear to my neck, and kissed and gently bit me. The shock went through me like a lightning bolt. He chuckled as he heard my gasp.

"Please don't." I pleaded softly as my control was slipping away.

"Don't what?" He inquired gently, as his hot mouth left my neck to just barely touch my lips to tease me.

"Don't hurt me." I wanted to kiss him so bad, but my mind screamed not too. I couldn't even see him. When I even tried to blink my eyes open, I'd only see blurry fuzzy shapes, and it stung like hell.

"Why would I hurt you? I want you so bad, that I would do anything to have you in my arms." And with that his lips were on mine, silently demanding to open up to him. His finger ran over my soft nipple and it hardened instantly.

I threw hell to the winds and opened my lips, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him, and I wanted him in every way. I felt safe in his arms, even though I've never seen his face. I even felt cherished and worshiped underneath his touch, and I've never felt this before with any other guys. Never.

He let my arms go once he sensed I wasn't going to struggle anymore and pulled me closer to his lean muscular body. I offered my mouth to him as my arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. Just when things were really getting steamed up, he pulled away and said, "I don't want to hurt you."

I rinsed my eyes out, and looked but he was gone again. "Son of a bitch!" Tears started to stream done my face in fury. After that I felt numb all over. I got out of the shower and dressed quickly. I only had 2 moments to run down the hall and get my lunch. I don't even know if I could get in line fast enough.

Pizza was served for lunch that day; I didn't want to miss it. I threw open the door and ran. I got in line just as class let out. On any other day, I would have been proud of myself, but Sylar had changed that. At least I was sixth in line, that I wouldn't have to wait that long.

When I got to my table it was still deserted. So I sat and started eating my pizza while I read one of my books, so I wouldn't have to think of him. Even though I'd have to set it down in a few minutes since my guy friends banded books from me if they were there. They set a rule a year back that I couldn't read while we were at lunch. They said that I was to quiet and everything. Idiots, but they were right; I needed to open up a bit.

Five minutes later, lost in the moment of the magic from the book, I was no longer alone at the table. In mid-sentence they yanked the book away from me. "Hey! I was reading that!" I yelled in protest.

"No! Books are bad!" Matt yelled back, but only jokingly. He took my bookmark and put it where I had been reading and sat the book way from me. "Talk!" He mumbled around his pizza.

I rolled my eyes and started polishing off my own.

"Hey what's that?" Shawn asked beside me, while gulping down his chocolate milk and pointing to a note that rested at my elbow.

"I don't know." I said softly as I picked it up. On the front of it read my name. Hmmm . ... A note for me, I wonder who it could be? Another roll for the eyes as I felt my anger flare.

I opened it and started to read it when Chris snatched it away from me. "No reading!"

"Would you stop it? It's just a god damn note! Not a fucking book!" I yelled back, even though I barely let my anger get away from me. I was usually in control of myself, and my crew just stared at me hard from my outburst. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed lately." I apologized quickly as I snatched the note back. It read:

"Casey, I'm sorry I can't tell you who I really am, but I need to show you who I really am. Maybe next time, we'll actually talk. I'm sorry. I know you hate me right now, but you'll get over it. I got you a surprise. It's in your locker. I hope this works, truly I do. Your dream man, Sylar"

When I finished reading it, I growled and crumpled it in my hand. "What?" Matt turned to me and asked.

"Can you please come to my locker with me?" I asked tightly.

"What's wrong?" Matt looked worriedly at me.

"Someone's been in my locker." I grumbled. He merely got up and we walked down c-hall. When we got to my locker, I told him my combination and he opened it for me. At first he didn't know what to expect, but definitely not this.

He frowned at me as he reached in and a pulled out a boutique of full of blood red roses wrapped in black and red lace, with a book as well. I was shocked beyond belief; it totally caught me off guard.

A smile spread across my face as I smelled the roses and took them in my arms, along with the book. A piece of paper fell, but I didn't notice. Matt picked it up, read it, and handed it to me. "Here, this goes with it."

I took it and he went back to lunch. I frowned at him, but then started to read the little note that came with this beautiful surprise.

"Casey, I'm truly sorry once again. I hope I make it up to you. I figured you'd love the roses and the romance novel. As I found, you love hard romance. And we will meet and talk again. Love, Sylar

Again I wanted to grind my teeth together in frustration, but I smelled the roses instead. And of course it brought a smile to my face and I even felt a little better. I could even almost smell him in the dark red flowers.

I looked at the book and saw it was called Dark Gold by Christine Feehan. It was a vampire romance. "Hmm . . . Not bad." I said to myself.

I wanted to throw everything away, the roses, the book, my feelings, but I simply couldn't. It was so sweet, I couldn't.

"Damn him!" I cursed. I put it back in my locker, wishing I could hate him, but I couldn't. I kept trying to for the past week with no success. Hell, I think I like him more now, than ever! He's got balls, I got to give him that. And with that thought, I left the hall to return to lunch with a smile on my face.

Later . . .

"What are you smiling about?" Adam asked me. It was Art Class, right after lunch, and I was still thinking of what Sylar had gotten for me.

"Someone gave her roses." Morgan stated beside him.

I blushed furiously and continued to paint, not saying anything. "Who?" Adam questioned.

"She doesn't know, but I do know that it's that guy that gave her that hickey!"

As Morgan said that, I brushed my fingertips against my throat where the hickey still lay. While I glared at her, my already pink cheeks turned into a red, and I tried to ignore her.

"Ahhh . . . Casey. I know you're kind of like that, but like this?" Adam questioned me more.

My cheeks glowed red and then I blasted, "Stop it both of you! So what I don't know who he is! Maybe I'm trying to figure that very thing out! Leave me alone!" At that I took my paints and painting out into the hallway and continued to paint.

Adam and Morgan looked at each other in disbelief and wondered what was up with me. Morgan was only teasing. They knew I could be snappy but never like this.

maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers