Hidden Talent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers

Elizabeth screamed and giggled when Paige couldn't take anymore and took her mouth off of me and I sent great spurts of thick, white cum shooting onto Paige's face, chest, and stomach. Elizabeth rubbed the sticky liquid in the skin of Paige's breasts. Then Elizabeth put her mouth to Paige's and began to lick my cum from her face and lips. Elizabeth kept going, licking my cum off all of Paige's body.

I just laid there, regaining my strength, as the two of them kissed and fondled each other, licking each other's breast, and touching each between their legs. I was still push the bonding feeling in Paige. Even after my intense orgasm, the scene was so incredibly erotic, my cock remained mostly erect. I really wanted to fuck Paige before Elizabeth's mother got home and so I began implanting the desire for Paige to fuck me in her mind. Furthermore, I implanted into Elizabeth the desire to watch us.

"Do you want him to make you a woman?" Elizabeth whispered into Paige's ear as her hand caressed Paige's wet sex.

"Yes," Paige said.

"Then do it," Elizabeth said as she now began stroking my cock into a resurgent erection. "I want to watch."

Any inhibitions or reluctance on Paige's part were now gone. She was filled with lust and the longing to bond with us and wouldn't let her want to remain a virgin until she was married interfere with her desires. She was still a little nervous and unsure of what to do.

I motioned for Paige to straddle me. She pressed her sex against my cock and began to rub herself against me. We were both getting off on the feeling. Once I was fully erect she poised the opening of her wet pussy over my waiting cock. Slowly she lowered herself down. I watched as my cock disappear inside her. The feeling was almost overwhelming and I pushed that feeling into Paige's mind and suppressed any discomfort she felt. She moaned in pleasure and then began moving her hips back and forth, forcing me to move in and out of her.

Elizabeth got behind Paige, wrapped her arms around her, and began massaging Paige's clit as she continued to fuck me nice and slow. My hands were on Paige's breasts gently pulling and tugging on her hardened nipples. Paige was in pure ecstasy. I could feel her thighs quivering and her sex convulsing as orgasm after orgasm swept through her. I bucked my hips upward driving my cock deep into Paige's eager pussy which kept sending over the edge.

Paige was moaning loudly and her body covered in a sheen of sweat as she lost herself in deep, intense, pleasure. The room was filled with the wet, erotic sounds of our fucking. The rich heady scent of sex filled the air as my cock kept moving in and out of Paige's pussy at a more frenzied pace.

Soon we were out of control as we moved faster and faster. I was pounding her without mercy. Our passion and lust was at a fever pitch as we fucked. It seemed as if the shaft of my cock was growing as I became more excited.

Then, in one final thrust, my load of semen burst from my pistoning cock. Again, I projected the sensations of my climax onto both Elizabeth and Paige. They felt what I felt as I came inside Paige's eager pussy. I heard them both moan loudly as I did. I could feel Paige trembling wildly above me and the convulsing between her legs. My cock pulled out of Paige, from her thrashing about, still pouring cum from the throbbing head. I sent spurts of hot cum splashing all over Paige and myself.

With our bodies soaked in sweat and cum, we collaspsed onto the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. We laid there, recovering, for almost an hour, before we heard Elizabeth's mother pull up. Paige realized she would have to hurry if she was going to make it to the football game on time. She had to be there early since she was a cheerleader. Elizabeth helped with her hair and make-up, then quickly left. We agreed that we'd get together again soon.

mxslicer
mxslicer
95 Followers
12