Hidden Valley Ch. 09

Story Info
Joe and Karen spend some time together.
8.5k words
4.57
39.8k
5
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9 Road Trip

My girls left this morning for their great adventure. I know they can take care of their selves but a father still worries. I'm looking forward to spending some time alone with my sister though. Since we went to the valley we haven't had a lot of time alone. Oh, we still fuck all the time but with my wife and her husband there. We are going to be on the road together for about five days. We are going to meet with another brother and sister that like to fuck each other. It's two days drive there and two days back with a one day stay over.

I loaded up the car and Karen comes out with her last bag. It seems strange to see her with clothes on. I think she looks even more sexy or maybe I'm just missing fucking my three daughters every day. My daughters made some little summer dresses for them and my sister to wear on this trip. When I say little I mean they only make it legal for the women to go out side the house. They are very low cut and the hem is very high. That's what Karen was wearing in the car. None of the women wear anything under it, just the dress.

We were only about 20 minutes into a two day trip when Karen said, "Remember back before we moved to the valley and I would do this for you when we went driving?" She turned in her seat and put her left foot on the seat showing her pussy to me. Now I've seen her naked every day for 18 years but looking under that little skirt brought back all kinds of memories. Back when we had to hide what we were doing. We would look of things to do for our parents just so she could do what she was doing to me now.

I reached over to play with her pussy like I used to do and I asked her, "Do you have any regrets about moving to the valley?"

She stroked my cock like she would do back then. She thought for a moment then said, "No, not one. I love my husband and my son. I love your girls and your wife. There isn't one person in town that I don't love and love fucking. The only thing I miss is you and me the way it used to be." She kissed my cheek and said, "Like it is now."

Like magic I was 18 and my sisters was 20 again. I reached down and slid my seat back. I learned how to drive with my seat back and Karen's head in my lap. Those were some driving lessons she gave me. She watched me and smiled and said, "You do remember. So do you want me to suck you off the whole 8 hours?"

I looked at her and said, "Just until we change drivers. Then a quick fuck in the rest area and I get to play with you for a couple hours. Just like we did before." She had my pants down and my cock in her mouth. It was just as I remember, flying down the highway with my sister sucking my cock and she is every bit as good as she was then if not better.

Karen's head was bobbing up and down in my lap and her tongue would swirl all around my cock. She kept bringing me to the edge and backing off. She kept this up as long as she could until her mouth got sore. Then she laid her seat back and played with her pussy. She had a major orgasm and fell asleep with her fingers still in her wide open pussy. It was very hard keeping my mind on my driving with my sister's pussy laying there wide open. I was stroking my cock and would reach over to play with her pussy from time to time. By the time we reached the rest area I was ready to fuck. She woke up just before the rest area and I pulled in with her sucking my cock again.

The rest area was busy and I pulled way to the back between two big rigs. Our windows were limo tint and we were hidden by the trucks. As soon as the car was stopped I rolled over in her seat. She put her legs around my waist and pulled my cock deep into her pussy. For a while I just lay there buried in her pussy feeling how good it was to be back inside her again. We looked into each other's eyes and she said, "Oh God I've missed this." She started humping up to meet me and I started slowly started pumping in and out of my sister's pussy just like we did 19 years ago.

Since we had both been building to this for two hours it didn't take long before that one last shove and my cock was filling my sister's pussy with cream. Her orgasm was building at the same time and when my load first hit inside her she came up off the seat pushing my pumping cock deep into her. We fell limp on her seat and the rig next to us gave three blast on his horn. I looked up at the driver. He waved an his truck started pulling out. I thought, "If he only knew he had been watching me fuck my own sister."

I rolled off her and started to open the door to get out. Karen grabbed me and said, "You don't expect me to drive for two hours with a pussy leaking cum do you?" We both grinned and I got on top of her in a 69. She cleaned my cock of our juices and I licked every drop I could get from her sweet pussy. We did the bathroom thing and what ever normal people come to a rest area for. When we got back to the car she opened the drivers side door, pulled her dress up around her waist before getting in to drive.

Back on the highway I reached behind her and pulled the straps of her dress down her arms and over her tits. Her dress was nothing more than a wide belt with her pussy and tits on full display, this pleased many of the truckers we passed. I would play with her tits and pussy and even suck on her tit, the one next to me. She asked me to take out my cock for her to play with which I did. That's how we spent the next two hours playing with each other. We stopped for lunch, no sex but a lot of teasing and flirting. You would have thought we were newly weds.

Back on the road and more blowjobs and playing. Rest area with a quick fuck followed with a 69. Then Karen drove the last leg to the motel again with a lot of playing. We get to the motel about sunset had a nice dinner at the coffee shop then off to our room. That's when the fun started.

We got to the room and we had been acting like newly weds in the coffee shop so I figured what the hell. I scooped my sister in my arms and carried her over the threshold of our room. I bounced her on the bed and told her, "Get ready to be fucked like you were on your wedding night."

Karen was on her knees pulling her dress over her head. Laughing she said, "Are you going to take my cherry ............ again or are you going to fuck me like the 15 men I had the night I married John?"

I was naked and climbed on the bed with her, "I never got your cherry."

I pulled her to me and she said, "You got my incest cherry. I still don't know how it happened that night. All I had in mind was a nice dinner and dancing, but I'm glad it did happen."

I lay her back on the bed and told her, "As for your incest cherry, it was either me or dad and he would have dropped dead on the spot and mom would have thrown you out if you had even mentioned it. I'm glad it happened too, otherwise I wouldn't have my three beautiful girls to fuck everyday. As much as I love Cindy and fucking my sister, my girls are something special."

I was stroking her pussy and she was doing the same to my cock when she said, "I know what you mean. John fucks me good and I love fucking my brother but when JJ plows into my pussy it's just so much more. Now are you going to fuck your sister or are we going to talk all night?"

I rolled on top of Karen and her legs go up and my cock slides right in like clock work. She locks her legs around my waist and I start pumping slowly in and out of her. Unlike the quickies on the road we both want this to be slow and sweet. This is an act of love between a brother and sister.

We kiss like new lovers and my pace starts to quicken. Karen breaks the kiss and starts to scream her orgasm, "Oh God little brother fuck me fuck me good make me cum Oh yes that's it that's it I'm cummmmmmmming!"

Watching my big sister having such an orgasm sends me over the edge and I start filling her pussy once again. This sets her off again, "Oh yes little brother I can feel it. It's filling my pussy. Give me all of it." Her hips are off the bed and my cock is as deep as it will go and I finally stop pumping into her. I fall off her on the bed next to her. We are both breathing heavy.

When Karen was able to speak she said, "Thank you Joe, that was almost as good as JJ. This is going to be a great trip." I was laying next to Karen with my leg over her pussy and was playing with her tits and I reminded her, "Don't forget we are on a mission and not here to just fuck each other."

She sighed and said, "I know, another brother and sister like us but that doesn't mean we can't fuck each other as much as possible while we go to meet them." With that she turned around and took my cock in her mouth for round two. We made love two more times that night and only got 4 hours sleep. Day two on the road was a glorious repeat of the first. When we got to the town where we were to meet Tom and Sharon we elected to wait to call them until the next morning so we could have one more night alone together. We made the most of our time together, fucking and sucking and playing till the wee hours of the morning.

I called Tom while Karen was in the shower and they wanted to meet right away. I told him to meet us in the coffee shop downstairs in two hours. I didn't want to give up my time with my own sister just yet. I jumped in the shower with Karen and we played around for about an hour. When we got out we felt young and excited and better than we had felt in years just being together again. I answered e-mails from the girls and the guys at the house. That family of four had e-mailed me at lest three times a day. Karen and I got dressed and went to the coffee shop. Again all Karen had on was one of the short summer dresses the girls made.

We were twice their age but fell right in together, being brother sister fuckers we had a common bond but it was more than that. Tom was a nice looking young man of 22. Sharon was a small dark haired beauty of 20. It wasn't Sharon's birthday but Tom's 2 months later that started it all. Neither was seeing any one seriously but had dates to double on Tom's birthday. It seems their dates took a liking to each other and half way through the night took off together. Sharon felt so bad for her brother being his 20th birthday and all. She told Tom she would be his date the rest of the night and they should make the most of it. They had a great time together and the date ended as a lot of dates do with them making out in the car and finally fucking in the backseat. They have been fucking ever since and the only thing they feel bad about is having to hide it.

We told them our story both before the valley and what it has been like since moving to the valley. They were very interested in the valley and the lifestyle there. Then Tom asked the question, "Why did we leave the valley?"

I sat back in my chair and winked at Karen, then turned to Tom and Sharon. I got a very serious look and said, "That's a question best answered up in our room. Before we answer we need to see your level of commitment. We need to see you two together. Do either of you have a problem with that?"

Tom hesitated but Sharon jumped right in, "I'm so turned on right now after sharing our story and hearing yours I'd fuck my brother right here on the table."

We all laughed and I said, "I think our room would be better." We paid the bill and headed to the room. Each couple were like young lovers as we rode the elevator. Tom and Sharon were kissing and his hand had pulled the hem of her skirt up and he was playing with her ass. Karen and I were also kissing but I turned Karen in my arms holding her from behind. I pulled her dress up for our new friends. When they saw she had nothing on under it they broke their kiss and both reached out to feel her naked pussy. We got to our room and Karen was the first one in and her dress was off before I even got in the room.

Sharon was fast to follow suit and both sisters stood naked in front of us. Karen said, "Well, little brother are you going to fuck me in front of our new friends or are we going to have to do each other?" She pulled Sharon to her and held her naked body close and kissed her on the lips. You could see it was Sharon's first time with a woman. She was very stiff and looked to be in shock. This condition lasted no more than 10 long seconds. Sharon threw her arms around my sister's neck and was kissing her with so much passion, Her hands started going all over Karen's body. They were so wrapped up in their kiss and feeling each other's bodies they didn't see Tom and I get naked.

Tom was standing next to me with his mouth and eyes wide open. He finally whispered to me, "I thought I knew my sister well but I never saw this coming. She really seems to be enjoying it." The girls were on the bed now and their hands went from the other's pussy to their tits and back again. They were lost in their lust for each other.

Tom and I sat back to watch and I told him, "If the two of you join us you'll see a lot of changes in your sister."

Sharon went from being shocked to being the aggressor. She was the one to get between Karen's legs first. Karen stopped her and Sharon was confused. She thought maybe she had gone too far when my sister told her, "I want to eat your pussy and for you to eat mine but the first time we do I want your pussy full of your brother's cum."

A big smile came across Sharon's face. She rolled on her back and grabbed Tom's hand. She pulled him on top of her saying, "Fill me up Tom. Give me all your brother cum so Karen can lick me clean. Let's show these two how much we like fucking each other." Tom was balls deep in his sister's pussy fucking like a wild man. Sharon was panting and said, "I want my first pussy full of cream too so get busy!" Karen got on her hands and knees so she could still watch the brother and sister fucking. I had a perfect view myself over Karen's shoulder. I was so turned on by it all I was the first to fill my sister. Karen was right over Sharon's head and after screaming her own orgasm leaned down and was kissing Sharon.

They were still kissing when Tom gave one last push and started filling his sister. Sharon broke the kiss just long enough to yell she was cumming. Tom pulled out of Sharon and Karen was right there licking away at Sharon's cum fill pussy. Her own pussy was right over Sharon's head. Sharon stared at her first pussy filled with brother cream. She ran her fingers over it and took some of my cream and brought it to her mouth. One taste and she pulled Karen's pussy to her mouth and went wild licking every drop from Karen's pussy. The two girls finally fell limp on the bed still head to toe. They were stroking each other's pussys and giving them little kisses. Sharon suddenly pulled Karen's pussy back to her mouth and licked as deep as she could making sure there was nothing left. She fell back on the bed and sighed, "This is going to be a wild ride."

Karen and I sat on one bed and Sharon and Tom sat on the other one. Tom is holding his sister and playing with her tits. He looks over at me and asked again, "So why did you two leave the valley and come back here?"

I kissed Karen's tit and patted her ass. She gets up to fix everyone a drink while I tell the story. Then I tell him we weren't looking for couples but men that could get our women pregnant. Their story was so much like our own we had to meet them.

Tom moves behind Sharon and puts his legs around her and keeps playing with her tits. Sharon has her hands behind her playing with her brother's cock. He thinks about all I've told him then asked, "So if you were to fuck Sharon she would get pregnant even though she is on birth control?" I nod. He goes on, "And if I fuck Karen she would be pregnant, no question?" Again I nod. Tom asked, "If we go back with you to the valley it is a life long commitment. Once we go we won't be coming back. There are other women that will want to have sex with me so I can get them pregnant too?"

Karen returns with the drinks and as she passes them out says, "Once you come to the valley you'll want to stay. It will be like anything you've done up till now never happened. It's a whole different life, like a completely different world. Yes, there will be women that will want you to get them pregnant but all the women will want to have sex with you. After six months you will be like the other men of the valley and the women, all of them, will be willing and available for you, married or not."

Tom was shaking his head and asked, "You two are married to other people but you still have sex with each other all the time. You both have kids that came with you on this trip that you have sex with any time you want."

I take a sip of my drink and say, "That about sums it up. That's why I won't fuck Sharon and you can't fuck Karen until we go back to the house and everyone has the chance to give their approval. We won't take any one back to the valley unless the whole group, myself, my sister, her son, my three daughters, and my sister-in-law's boy, all agree that they would be an asset to the valley. There will be a big party and all the women will get pregnant that night by the man they choose."

Tom pulls Sharon's head to him and kisses her and says, "What do you think, sis? Do you want to go to a place we can fuck openly anytime we want. Do you want a baby to raise in this new world that you will be having sex with one day?"

Sharon didn't say a word. She stood up turned around and sat back on her brother's lap empaling herself on his cock. She pulled Tom's face to her and kissed him harder than ever before and started bouncing on his cock. She broke the kiss as her orgasm came on strong. She was breathing heavy but managed to say, "If I have a daughter you'll be doing this to her one ddddddaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!" They bath fell back on the bed as Tom once again filled his sister's pussy with cum.

As soon as Tom's cock slipped out of his sister's pussy, my sister was right there to take it in her mouth. First contact was made. I got on top of Sharon and started licking her cum filled pussy. Sharon rolled her head expecting to see Karen but what she saw was my sister sucking her brother's cock. She suddenly realized it was not Tom licking her pussy and it wasn't his cock in her face. She grabbed my cock like a nursing baby and started sucking me for all she was worth. Tom started yelling of his coming orgasm which didn't stop my sister at all. She started sucking down his load till there was nothing left. Watching them pushed me over the edge and without warning I was cuming buckets in Sharon's mouth She didn't even slow down, she just kept sucking until I had nothing left to give.

We were all laying there totally spent trying to get our breathing back to normal when Sharon's voice came out, "Yep, one wild ride." Then we all lost it and started hugging and kissing. I looked at Tom and said, "I only said we couldn't fuck each other's sister, I didn't say we couldn't do anything else.

The girls took a shower together, a very long shower, while Tom and I talked. Then Tom took a shower while I went through the e-mails. I finally took my shower and we dressed to go out and eat. Tom and I were flirting and teasing with both sisters. They were loving every minute of it and returning as much as they got.

We got back to the room and everyone was in need of a good fucking. I told Tom to fuck his sister good but I wanted to sleep with her tonight. Tom laughed and said, "That's fine with me as long as you get your sister all fucked out so I can curl up with her tonight."

Karen and I got on one bed and she likes it doggie style so she can watch Tom and Sharon. I have fucked Karen many times in front of many people but there was something very erotic about just two brothers and sisters fucking. It was a sharing on a very deep level and when I slid my cock into my sister's pussy it was like the first time. We fucked like we had never fucked before. It started slow and the four of us started growing faster and faster all together. The girls were moaning together, louder and louder as Tom and I fucked them harder and harder. Soon Tom was yelling he was cumming and that pushed me and all four of us were cuming at the same time. Suddenly there was not a sound, both girls had their backs arched and holding their breath. Tom and I gave that last push pumping cream into our sister's pussy. One last groan and all four fell to the bed.