Hidden Valley Ch. 11

Story Info
Trip home is fun and educational.
5.1k words
4.58
47.2k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: The Trip Home

The trip home takes about 10 days, 5 days on road and 5 days off road. We could do it faster but we only drive 8-10 hours a day then stop to rest. Well, after the fucking we rest. The first five days were uneventful except for the action in the cars. We tried pulling into rest areas but one H2 draws attention when three pull in together our little convoy is unmistakable. Even if we stopped at a motel we needed three rooms. Once we started the over land part of the trip things changed. It was orgy night every night. The first night camping was the first night we three sisters could be with our daddy. Robert could spend some time with his sister Bobby. The rest of them got together in some combination. We three sisters would double team dad all night every night. We would let one guy join us each night. That was for the sister not part of the team at that time.

We pulled the three H2s into a clearing about an hour before sundown. We quickly set up camp and started diner. That's is everyone except my sister Faith and dad. As soon as the cars came to a stop she was all over dad. Then we didn't see either of them for about half an hour. They both came back to camp with a well fucked look on their faces. It was no big deal. There was a lot of playing setting up camp as well. Even Sharon and Bobby were only wearing one of our dresses so all the women were easy access. We weren't deep enough in the woods for everyone to go around naked yet, but a lot of tops were pulled down and skirts pulled up at any given time. I myself sucked off JJ and Adam and got fucked by Keven during the course of setting up camp and making diner. Faith wanted alone time with daddy, which we all wanted and got over the next 5 days.

We didn't use tents just air mattresses and blankets. Since we had one more guy than girls and two of us were always with dad there were a lot of multi combos. At the house it was more one on one but in the woods with everyone already pregnant it was all out. We had just finished a light meal and Hope and I were laying with dad.

Faith must have told her husband to be about her anal experience because she came over right in front of the three of us. She had Adam, Jack and Keven with her. Faith had Jack lay on his back and sat down on his hard cock. Next she had Keven stand in front of her and she took his whole cock in her mouth. Before any one started moving Faith leaned way forward and Adam step up behind her. He put his cock at her ass and shoved into her. For a while she just sat there with three cocks in her. Adam started first fucking her ass, then Jack started pumping up into her pussy. The two of them were moving together the Keven started fucking her mouth.

Hope and I could both feel what Faith was feeling. She was feeling shame for letting a man other than her husband have her ass, and wanted dad to know she was sorry for being such a slut on the trip. She was feeling great joy having three cocks filling her every hole, and she wanted dad to see how much of a slut she can be and hoped to turn him on by it. It was working, Dad's cock was so hard that Hope and I both had our hands around it. His hands moved from our tits to our pussys.

Faith is a great cock sucker and concentrated her efforts on Keven first. He was soon filling her mouth with load after load of his cum. Between gulps she was trying to scream and once she drank all Keven could give her and pulled out she was very vocal as the other two kept pounding her ass and pussy. Now the guys stopped working and Faith took over. She was bouncing back on both cocks at the same time. Every time she would shoved the two cocks deep in her ass and pussy she would scream. Her orgasm started as soon as Keven's first load hit her mouth and was now just getting higher and higher. She was pounding so hard and screaming so loud that everyone around the fire stopped to watch her. She felt the two cocks swell inside her and gave two more forceful lunges and then the fireworks went off. She exploded coating Jack's cock with her juice which set off Jack to fill her pussy. Adam felt Jack's cock pumping his cum into Faith and exploded in her ass. Both holes were being filled at the same time and Faith screamed the whole time until she fell forward pulling both cocks from her ass and pussy.

Karen came over and looked at Faith and said, "You know little brother we only have one extra man, your daughter doesn't need to take three at once." Karen rolled Faith's limp body off Jack and on to her back. She picked up both Faith's legs and looking at the cum running from her ass and pussy told dad, "But she does make a tasty desert." Karen dove in licking Faith's ass and pussy getting every drop of cum she could get.

This had dad really worked up. He rolled me over his face and was eating me with the same urgency his sister was eating my sister. Hope started riding his cock and before he had a chance to cum Hope and I switched places. Faith's show had dad going. I have fucked this cock many times and he has never been this hard or this big. Dad was not the only one excited by Faith's display. I wasn't there when Jack fucked her ass before and this was the first time I'd ever seen it. I started cuming when dad was playing with my pussy. When he pulled me over his face I let go and flooded his face. With dad's bigger than normal cock in my pussy I couldn't take any more. I slammed my pussy down hard on dad's cock and started cuming again. Dad shot off so hard in my pussy I thought he was going to shoot me right off him.

When I felt dad stop cuming I got off him and Hope bent right over to take his cock in her mouth. I wobbled over to Faith who was just coming round. Her eyes opened and all she could see was my pussy in her face. In a soft voice for just her I told Faith, "It's Daddy's cum in my pussy. Would you like it?" She grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy so hard against her mouth I thought she was going to bite it off.

Faith eating me felt great but there were no more orgasms left in me. I just let her have her fill then fell next to her. We looked back and dad was still at it. Now he was fucking Hope from behind and she was giving Keven another blowjob. I looked at Faith and she had again passed out. I figured it would be for the rest of the night. Feeling somewhat renewed I looked at Keven and said, "When you get tried of blowjobs here's a hot wet willing pussy that needs to be fucked." His cock was out of Hope's mouth and in my pussy before I had finished inviting him. His cock wasn't anything like daddy's but he was doing a good job bringing me to my last orgasm of the night. With his last push he knocked me into Faith who didn't even move. I felt his first shot hit the back of my pussy and I was on my way. I locked my arms and legs around him and rode out my biggest orgasm of the night. Just as I was coming down I heard Hope, "God yesssss Daddy, Fuck me ggggooooddddd!!!!!! Fuck your little girl Fill me up Yes, Yes, Yessssssss!!!!!!!!......................."

The second day off roading was rough. We didn't make it to the camp area until right at dark. We got a late start so we had a quick meal and it was Dad organizing things. Like Faith did the night before, as soon as the cars came to a stop I whisked Dad off for some alone time. We got back to camp just in time to eat. During the meal dad told everyone that we had passed the point if no return. If anyone changed their mind and wanted to leave the group they would never make it out. He went on to say, "Since you all now committed to the valley way of life I think we should give you a sample of what to expect."

He started with Bobby and Sharon. He had them lay on the air bed, one going one way the other going the other way, and said, "This is what it will be like if and when you get married." He looked at Robert and said, "Joy already knows what to expect but this will be your bride in a short time." Dad looked back at the women and told them, "The only difference between this and your wedding day is that there are only 7 of us and a total of 31 men in town, counting you four." Dad came up to Sharon's mouth and told the guys, "Now JJ, Adam and I will show you how is done and you guys follow after us. Since there are fewer of us we can go longer. Back home you only get 10 strokes to keep the line moving, Tonight we can do twenty. If you are cuming you can finish before going on. So is everybody ready?" Sharon already had dad's cock in her mouth. Dad looked down at her and said, "Well somebody is ready."

Dad let Sharon suck his cock for a short time then moved to Bobby's pussy. JJ had moved up to Sharon's mouth and Karen, Faith, Hope and I started counting. Twenty strokes in Bobby's pussy and Dad moved to her mouth. Now Bobby had dad fucking her mouth while JJ was fucking her pussy and Adam had step up to Sharon's mouth. The four of us started counting off again. Dad made it through both mouths and both pussys with out cuming. I was at the end of the line waiting for him. I stroked his cock and said, "Poor daddy hasn't cum yet. You want to cum in my pussy or my mouth?" I had gotten one load from daddy when we first got there in my pussy so this time he wanted my mouth. I was more than happy to take him in my mouth. It didn't take long before daddy was filling my willing mouth. Faith was there for Adam and Hope took care of JJ before Karen could get to him.

As for the other four, Tom and Robert both came in their sister's pussys while Jack and Keven came in their mouths. So each girl got a load of cum in her mouth and pussy. Dad was fully recovered from my expert blowjob but looked at the guys and said, "Tomorrow night we'll see what the guys go through. For to night just do what you want and we'll get an early start tomorrow."

I already had dad twice tonight so I let Faith and Hope have him. Bobby and Sharon were fucked out so I figured there must be some willing cock out there. I thought about joining Robert and Bobby but found JJ and Adam alone and unattended. While Robert and his sister Bobby and Tom and his sister had some time together to not only get in some fucking but to talk about tonight, Karen and I shared JJ and Adam. I was on my back with Adam pounding my pussy. I had JJ in my mouth while he ate his mother. It was a chain reaction. Adam would pound into me forcing my mouth down on JJ which caused him to shove his face into his mother. By the time it got from one end to the other Adam started it again by pounding my pussy.

I love the feel of two cocks in me. My orgasm was coming on fast. Adam's cock was doing beautiful things to my pussy. My sister picked a good one and is going to be very happy with this cock. The thought was going through my head that I was going to visit my sister a lot when I felt Adam go off deep in my pussy. That set off my own fireworks. When I pulled my mouth away from JJ to scream he sank his cock deep in his mother. Mother and son both with off at the same time and as Adam pumped his load into me JJ was doing the same to his mother.

The four of us fell asleep there together. I wanted to find Robert but I was just too wiped. When I woke the next morning Robert had found me and was holding me with his hard cock aimed at my pussy. Adam was curled around Faith. It took little effort to push my pussy down on Robert's cock. I just lay there with his cock in me starting to wake up. Shortly I felt his hands moving on my tits then his cock going in and out of my pussy. He whispered, "This is how I want to wake up every morning." I pushed my pussy hard on his cock and we were fucking like mad. Everyone else was still sleeping and I had to bite my lip to keep from waking the whole camp.

I got up and started breakfast. Faith was the first to join me. We three girls are always the first ones up but since Hope was still with daddy we didn't expect her any time soon. Faith said, "Looks like someone has been having fun this morning," I looked down and Robert's cum was running down my leg. Faith just simply asked, "May I?" I opened my legs and Faith got under the table licking my pussy. One by one people started waking up and coming by the table not knowing my sister was eating my pussy under the table.

Dad wanted to get an early start and he did by fucking my sister Hope before she even woke up. With Daddy fucking you is a great way to wake up. We all had breakfast and were on the road, such as it is, for an early day. Robert was some what quiet all morning. We were just ready to stop for lunch when Robert come over by me. Softly he asked, "Is this want being married to you is going to be like, sharing you every night?"

Joy: "Of course not baby. We only have get togethers about once a month. Most nights it will be just you and me together. You know we will both be fucking other people. Most of the sex in the valley is one on one, but it can be anytime with anyone. You'll be doing the same. Your libido will be getting stronger over the next few months By the time you are like the other men in the valley you'll want to fuck all the time. My sisters and I have a business I want you to help me run and there are lots of nice girls there. You can have any of them you want anytime, but at night we'll go home together."

Robert: "I was wanting so alone time with you before we get to the valley. Other than those few hours in your dad's bed we haven't had much time for just us."

Joy: "You have no idea how happy it makes me to know you feel that way. I'll talk to dad, but you are not getting out of tonight. You guys had your turn last night with Sharon and Bobby, now it's our turn. We still have tomorrow night let me see what I can do."

We made good time and got to the next camp site well before dark. This time it was Hope who drug daddy off as soon as we stopped. It was still light when we finished eating. We were all sipping our wine when dad announced it was time for the men to see what their wedding night will be like. He brought the new guys up and had them stand in a row. He told the guys, "Now each woman will come up to you and either go down on you or bend over for you to fuck them. Knowing my daughters it will be both." He looked at us and said, "Now that I've said that I know you all want to do both. Well let's not hold up to line. Why don't you all go through the line sucking first then go back through for the fucking."

All the women agreed and as always my sister Faith was head of the line. I was more than happy to be last. My Robert was the head of the line so I would be the last pussy he fucked. I looked down the line and Faith was sucking Keven, next to her was Hope with Jack's cock in her mouth. Sharon had her brother Tom's cock and Bobby was bobbing up and down on her brother's cock. Karen and I were last and dad was playing with our pussys while we waited. JJ and Adam were counting off to make sure we didn't get any more than they did. Finally it was Karen's turn to start sucking my Robert's cock. I was stroking Dad and he was fingering me. He looked down the line and said, "I think we did good this trip." I couldn't agree more.

Faith took my place with dad as the line was starting to move. Robert looked at me with sad eyes and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry." I didn't know what he meant until I watched him fill my aunt's mouth with his cum. Karen stayed until she got all he had then licked her lips and smiled at me, "Sorry baby, but he does taste good."

I got down in front of Robert and took his half hard cock in my hand. I was just going to put him in my mouth when I heard my sister say, "That's it little sister, make him hard for me."

Faith always called me little sister just because I was born last. I had been stroking Robert and he was already getting hard again. I brought his cock to my lips and looked up at him softly saying, "I don't think that is going to be a problem. I think you like our rituals and I think you want to fuck my sister." I squeezed his cock and said, "When I come back around for my fuck this had better still be hard." Then I took my 20 strokes and he was rock hard for my sister to fuck. I was sucking Tom and watching Robert fucking Faith. I must have been paying more attention to the fucking as Tom surprised me with his load. My attention went quickly back to Tom and I drained him good. When he pulled out of my mouth I looked at Faith bouncing on Robert's cock. I told her, "You'll have to get this one hard again yourself." Her head snapped around to look at me and I opened my mouth showing her the cum still there. I smiled and the guys yelled, "That's twenty!"

When I got back around to Robert for our fuck he was still hard. How he went through 5 hot wet pussy and stayed hard for me I'll never know. I took his cock in my hand and said, "You stayed hard for me."

As I bent over for him to fuck me he said, "It might be hard but it won't last 20 times."

I looked over my shoulder as he pushed into me and told him, "I don't care if you cum in 2 strokes as long as you cum inside me." I smiled at him and said, "Besides, I have three more cocks to fuck." That was all it took and Robert started filling my pussy full as he took his full 20 strokes.

By the time I got to Keven I had cum twice. The guys were trying to hold out as long as they could so I not only got Robert's load, but Jack's as well. It felt like Keven was going to make it three. With everyone watching Keven and I both had one last orgasm and came together. Everyone was cheering as Keven and I both fell to the ground totally spent.

I offered my well fucked pussy to Bobby and she and I wound up sleeping with Dad. Faith felt cheated and got Tom to fuck her before they went to sleep. Karen liked Robert's cock so much she sucked him again while JJ fucked her. Adam, Jack and Keven had their mini orgy with Sharon and Hope before falling asleep.

When I woke the next morning dad was fucking Bobby. She had already cum twice so when Daddy saw I was awake he rolled over and shoved his cock into me. I only got one beautiful wake up orgasm before dad filled my pussy. Then he got up to help pack. Bobby and I were late for breakfast, she insisted on eating me before bacon and eggs. This was our last full day driving. One more night and we would pull into the village late tomorrow evening. Just to mix things up Dad had all the women change cars for this last day. Faith and I were riding with JJ, Keven and Jack. Karen and Sharon went with Adam and Robert. Hope and Bobby got to ride with Dad and Tom.

During the morning ride I was in the back between the fathers of my sister's babies, Jack and Keven. The first hour or so we all just talked. Jack and Keven still had questions about the valley. I figured if any thing was going to happed I would have to start it. The guys had on shorts and we had our dresses on. We never strip until we cross over the ridge, why I don't know there is not anyone for a hundred miles. I reached into both their shorts getting their cocks in my hands. They both opened their shorts to give me better access. As I was stroking both of them I asked Faith, "Which of these baby makers do you think Mom will want?" For some reason it had never dawned on them that they would be fucking our mother.

Both guys sat totally still. Faith turned in her seat so she was on her knees facing us. She pulled her dress over her head and calmly said, "I think Tom, she'll want someone different than any of us so as not to play favorites. What about Grandma, you think she'll want a baby or will she just fuck them?"

Keven was the first to speak, "Your grand mother will want to fuck us?"

Faith laughed and said, "Oh, yes, Grandma loves young studs. You should see her with JJ here, but that's right you will see her tomorrow."

JJ turned and laughed saying, "Boy I'll tell you Joan is one hot fuck and she gives a blowjob that is unbelievable, and their mother, Cindy, is every bit as good as her mother."

12