Hidden Valley Ch. 13

Story Info
The last of the women get pregnant.
5.4k words
4.52
74.2k
8
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 13: Life Goes On

Monday morning things got back to normal, for the valley any way. Bob went in to the shop with us. We had to catch up on the last month. Alison was running the shop while we were gone and doing a great job. We held a staff meeting with myself, Hope, Faith, Alison and Bob. Bob was very impressed with our operation but didn't know where he fit in. We explained that 95% of our business was women it would be his job to build up the men's department. He would be over everything from design to marketing. He would be working with Alison which pleased Alison a lot.

When the meeting broke up she told Bob she couldn't wait till Wednesday night. Susan, Alison's daughter, was also working in the shop and we introduced her to Bob. Somehow they had not met at the picnic, maybe because we spent so much time up stairs She looked at Bob and said, "So this is the guy that's going to fuck me Wednesday night and get me pregnant. Nice pick mom." Bob stammered not knowing what to say but managed something about looking forward to it. Susan reached down to stroke Bob's rock hard cock and smiled and said, "So I see."

Bob and I were alone looking over the floor and all the work going on. We had 10 of the women in town working for us, mostly mom's age and younger. I took him into my office where we talked for a while. We talked about the business and his roll in it and all the women available to him anytime. I walked him down the hall to show him his office which had a good couch for fucking. I told him I had been fucked many times on that couch now it was his to use. Then came the big surprise, next to his office was the office of the woman who started it all by teaching me and my sisters to sew. As we walked to her office I told Bob that she would most likely be the one on his couch most often.

I opened the door and there sat Betsy. The first words out of her mouth were, "I'm glad to see you. I understand you have the office next to me so we'll be seeing a lot of each other. We might as well set our working arrangements right from the start. Now bring that beautiful young cock of yours over here. I've been waiting all morning to suck it again." Bob walked around Betsy's desk and sat on her desk in front of her.

Betsy pulled her chair up and was just about to take his cock in her mouth. I told Bob, "I have some things to catch up on and will leave you in her hands or mouth as the case may be." Bob turned to look at me but his eyes closed as Betsy's very experienced mouth closed over his cock. It was over two hours before I saw Bob again. He walked into my office on very unstable legs. I asked, "Has Betsy been sucking you this whole time?"

He flopped down on my couch and answered, "Of course not. She was sucking me, I would eat her, we would do each other. When we weren't sucking each other off she is a very smart and funny lady and very talented too."

I came down and sat next to him telling him, "She is damn good with pussy too." We talked about the business and our wedding. Betsy made a request that we wait 6 months to get married. She wants to fuck him the first time at the wedding.

Over the next two days we showed the guys the whole valley. We took them to the farms and groves. Every where we went the women that were pregnant wanted to fuck them and the ones that weren't or didn't want to get pregnant would suck them off. While Keven, Jack, Tom and Bob were busy with the women, Faith, Hope and I were taking care of the men since we'd been gone for over a month and they were all glad to see us again.

Finally it was Wednesday. Alison and Susan were giddy all day. Tom, Keven and Jack had taken care of their request so Donna, Alison and Susan were the last who wanted to get pregnant to get pregnant. Bob and I went home early to get ready. It was hard not fucking him but if he had three women waiting for him I wanted to make sure he was ready for them. I teased him about taking on three generations in one night. Donna wasn't that much older than Alison but it would be three very different age groups. Well it turned out much different that either Bob or I had planned.

When we got to Al's house not only were Donna, Alison and Susan there but Donna's mother Mary and Al's mother Betsy. Jim had the kids, Debby and Jason at his house. Mary still had not made up her mind if she wanted another baby or not. She already had Donna and 17 year old Jason. Al was there and so was Alison's husband Terry. Susan had married Becky's son Daryl while we were gone and he was there. So there were three men and five women not counting us. I looked at Bob and said, "I think you have your work cut out for you tonight. Don't forget I'm going to want to be eaten and fucked too."

Bob looked at the three men with their hard cocks and then turned to me saying, "I have a feeling you're going to get all the cock you want tonight. They can watch me get their wives pregnant as they fuck you from behind. I know you love it that way." I got all tingly and my juice started flowing down my legs just thinking about it.

Since neither Betsy or Mary had a husband there they wanted some time with Bob alone. I asked Betsy, "Didn't you get enough this morning?" She just smiled and took Bob's arm. Mary took his other arm and they were leading him into the other room. As they left I yelled, "Don't wear him out he has a job to do to night."

I asked Donna and Alison if there was anything I could help with. Donna stopped and turned to me saying, "There is something you could do that would help a lot. Keep these three busy so we can get our work done. They have been so worked up about tonight they can't keep their hands off any tit or pussy that comes close to them. Betsy has already been fucked twice which she was more than happy to do. Mary was fucked once but sucked off two of them. I think your boyfriend is in for a surprise to find both pussys full."

I walked over and sat on Daryl's lap since he is the one I've fucked the least. Al and Terry were on both sides of me playing with and sucking on my tits. As I sat on Daryl's cock I told Donna, "Bob won't mind a bit. He likes a full pussy."

Betsy took Bob in the next room with Mary and told Bob to lay on his back. Betsy was on her knees next to Bob's head and Mary was between Bob's legs. As Mary started playing with Bob's cock Betsy said, "You're going to love his nice young cock. I was with him for over two hours this morning and still can't get enough." She looked down at Bob and said, "I have something different for you than this morning." She lifted one knee over Bob's face and her pussy opened up. Bob saw her freshly fucked pussy and pulled her to his face so fast and hard she almost lost her balance. He started licking her 96 year old pussy like crazy. Betsy was catching her breath and said, "Dear me, I think our young man likes a full pussy."

Mary was licking the head of Bob's cock as she stroked him. She stopped long enough to say, "When he's finished with your double load I have a single for him." Hearing that made Bob's cock bigger and harder in Mary's hand. She squealed and took his whole cock in her mouth. Bob went after Betsy so hard and fast she soon went over the edge and fell to the side. Mary seeing her chance brought her pussy to Bob's mouth never letting his cock out of her mouth. Bob went after Mary's just as he had Betsy's. Soon she too was screaming her orgasm.

She was coming down from her high when she felt Bob's cock start to get bigger. She knew he was close and right before Bob shot his first load Mary jumped up and shoved his cock deep in her pussy. Bob couldn't stop and filled Mary's pussy with his baby making cream. Betsy yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing????"

Mary milked every shot out of Bob then fell forward pulling his cock from her pussy. She looked up at Betsy and smiled, "I'm having one more baby." Bob turned around and lifted Mary's hips and slid under her licking his own cum from her pussy. Mary just bask in the after glow feeling herself getting pregnant.

While Bob was getting Mary pregnant in the next room I was keeping the three husbands busy so Donna and Alison could fix diner. At first we talked and played and I went from sitting on one cock then another. The guys were already worked up over the plans for tonight. My bouncing from one cock to the other just teased them beyond the limit and soon they had me laid out on the table and each one fucked me good. Each leaving a large load of cum in my well fucked pussy. Just as the third one pulled out Donna said I had to get off the table that diner was ready. She told me to go get my boyfriend or what was left of him.

When I walked in the room Betsy was laying next to Bob slowly stroking his cock. She looked to be recovering from a very intense orgasm. Bob was under Mary's pussy still licking away. Mary had her head on the floor in a half dream state with a big smile on her face. Betsy saw me come in and said, "If I know those guys in there that cute young pussy of yours must be full. Bring it over here and let an old lady clean it up for you." I got into a 69 with Betsy and she was doing wonderful things to my pussy and I was almost there when I heard a voice. It was almost a moan and I wasn't sure I heard her right. Then Mary repeated it again, "I"m going to have a baby." The shock hit me and I went over the edge flooding Betsy's mouth with my own cum.

I was opening my mouth to say something when Donna's voice came from the door, "You were going to come get them not join them." We all started laughing. I helped Betsy up and Bob crawled out from under Mary. Mary just lay there with her ass still in the air and a big grin on her face. On the way out I told Donna what her mother had done. She just shook her head and said, Oh, Momma." Then she went to help her mother off the floor.

The big meal gave us all time to relax and regroup. I had been fucked three times and had my pussy sucked clean. Bob had eaten two cum filled pussys and got one woman pregnant and we haven't even started what we came for. Bob still had to get three more women pregnant and I'm sure there is more ahead for me tonight. The eight of us were sitting at the table while Betsy and Mary served everyone. We were talking about all kinds of things. Donna made the announcement that her mother had gotten herself knocked up. Al laughed and slapped Bob on the back saying, "So I guess you're doing two mother daughters tonight. Outside this valley your chance of getting even one mother daughter is slim."

Bob smiled and said, "I do believe I'm going to like this valley." That brought a round of laughter from everyone. Donna got up for something and on her way back to the table Bob grabbed her and pulled her on his lap. He kissed her and said, "Since I've already done the mother I guess it's time to do the daughter."

Donna slaps his hands and says, "At least let me clear the table." Eight sets of hands start pulling the dishes off and wiping down the table as Bob holds Donna in his lap. Donna is laughing at how fast everyone jumped in and says, "You've all seen me get fucked before and you've have all fucked me yourself what's the big rush?"

Bob stands up still holding Donna. Al and Terry lay her back on the table. Bob steps up to take his place. Mary comes over and holds Bob's cock with one hand and rubs her daughter's tummy with the other. Mary smiles at Donna and says, "We are going to have babies together, on the same day, by the same father, delivered by your husband. I don't think we could get any closer than this." With that she pulls Bob's cock up to the entrance of her daughters pussy. As Bob slowly slips into Donna's pussy Mary leans down and kisses her lips and says, "I love you baby. Thank you for bringing me here with you."

Mary continues to rub her hand on Donna's tummy down to her pussy and back up. Bob is slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. Al and Terry each have one of Donna's tits in their mouth. Donna is fast on her way to Neverland flying away on the wings of her orgasm. Not wanting to be left out I climb up on the table and bring my pussy to Donna's face. I'm watching Bob as he picks up the pace. Donna grabs my hips and pulls my pussy to her mouth. I never thought she could get me going that fast but she was licking me just the way Bob was fucking her. All three of us got to the point at the same time. Bob grabbed my head and pulled me to him and kissed me hard as he gave that one last shove. When Bob started pumping into Donna she screamed into my pussy and I filled her mouth with my own orgasm. Bob and I kept kissing until he emptied all he had into Donna's pussy. Bob pulled me into his arms and off Donna's face as he pulled his cock out of Donna's pussy.

We were still kissing with my legs wrapped around Bob. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "We just made a baby." Donna lay flat on the table. Al and Mary both had their hands on Donna's belly as if they could feel the baby growing. Everyone else was sitting around the table watching Donna. No one made a sound until Alison said, "My God I never thought it would be like that!"

Betsy said it was time for desert and Mary went right to Donna's pussy and started licking Bob's cum from her daughter. When Betsy got to the table she said, "For the rest of us it's cake and coffee." She sat the cake on Donna's body just under her tits. We all stroked her body and tits reaching for the cake. This was new even for me, to sit and eat with a naked woman lying on the table.

Mary stopped eating her daughter and reach for the cake. I nudged her out of the way and took her place at Donna's pussy. Mary laughed and said, "If we're all going to enjoy my daughter's body we might as well do it right." She went and got the left over frosting for the cake. She came back and spread it over Donna's tits then down her tummy and over her pussy. Mary put the frosting back and when she turned back around she saw every mouth at the table licking some part of Donna's body. Mary said, "Now that's more like it." She sat next to Donna's head and they kissed then Mary asked her, "So how do you like being desert for everyone. If you lay naked on the table you're going to be eaten." Donna just moaned and pulled her mother in for a long hot wet kiss as her body came up off the table to greet all the people licking her.

Alison and Susan took their turn at her pussy even putting more frosting on her. The guys licked her body from her neck to her pussy each paying a lot of attention to her tits. Donna had many orgasm and was soon laying motionless on the table with not a speck of frosting left on her body.

Since desert was meant as a break we all had to take a break from taking a break. Donna all but melted off the table not fully recovered yet. Alison and Susan decided they wanted the daughter to go first this time. Susan held up her arms as if to say I'm ready. Her husband Daryl and father Terry picked her up and laid her on the table in front of Bob. Bob stood between her legs his cock hard and ready. Alison took hold of Bob's cock but then climbed up on the table over her daughter. She robbed Bob's cock up and down her daughter's slit as she lowered her pussy to Susan's mouth. Susan started licking her mother's pussy and pushing her hips up trying to get Bob's cock in her.

Alison said, "I want the whole family to be part of my little girl getting pregnant. She sat up with her pussy still in Susan's mouth and had Terry and Daryl start sucking Susan's tits. I took over just teasing Susan with Bob's cock. When the family was in place Alison took the guys hands and with hers pulled Susan's legs wide apart. She gave me the nod and I pushed just the head of Bob's cock into Susan. Susan's body went stiff and she had her first orgasm. I moved my hand from Bob's cock to Susan's mound. Bob slowly pushed his cock inside her and she came alive again. Her hips were bucking up fucking herself on Bob's cock. Bob took that to mean she wanted it and she wanted it now.

Bob was fucking her hard and fast. Both Terry and Daryl were fighting over her clit and sucking her tits. The guys had their other hand on Alison's tits and she had her hands over theirs. Alison was humping Susan's face just as hard and fast as Bob was fucking her. Susan was licking her mother's pussy. Her body was bouncing off the table and she continued to fuck herself on Bob's cock

When Bob grabbed me tight and kissed me I knew what was coming. He gave one last shove into Susan. She knew want was going to happen and locked her legs around Bob's waist holding him deep in her pussy. All four of them froze as if they could all feel Bob filling Susan's pussy and feel his sperm swimming up into Susan's body. Bob shot all he had but couldn't pull out yet. Susan's legs were still locked around him. Just a couple seconds later her leg flew open and she gave a yell. It was not an orgasmic yell but letting everyone know her egg had just been fucked by his sperm and a baby was made.

Bob fell back on the chair behind him pulling me with him. You could see in Alison's eyes the instant she realized her daughter was pregnant. She fell forward pushing the guys away from Susan's tits. Her head went right into her daughter's pussy and she licked all of Bob's cum from Susan's pussy. Alison gave her daughter one last orgasm and Susan passed out on the table. Bob helped Alison off the table and whispered, "I guess you're next."

Alison's legs were weak and she rested against the table between Susan's legs. She ran her fingers through Bob's hair and said, "I don't know about you but I need a rest." She turned around and kissed Susan's pregnant belly and said, "We have to wait for Susan to wake up any way. I wouldn't want her to miss it." Her legs started to give way and Bob caught her and sat her on his lap. He was semi-hard so his cock didn't go in her pussy he just held her for a couple minutes.

No one had made a sound. They were all standing like statues. Finally Betsy said, "God that was so hot even I need to take a break." Then she looked around the room and asked, "Wine for everyone?" That broke the spell and everyone started breathing again. Terry and Daryl came up and ran their hands over Susan's sleeping pregnant belly.

We all sat around sipping our wine and talking. All the women had a nice hard cock to sit on except Betsy who was acting as hostess and of course sleeping Susan. The guys had gotten very worked up watching their wives get pregnant. They all had the same desire, to fuck their now pregnant wife. It was Al that couldn't take it any more and lay Donna on the table next to Susan. He said, "I'm sorry but I just have to fuck my pregnant wife." He stood between Donna's legs and just shoved his cock into her pussy.

Terry and Daryl wanted to do the same but Daryl's wife was still sleeping. Terry's wife wasn't pregnant yet but he had to fuck some one. As Al's mother-in-law, Mary, walked by Terry grabbed her and said, "I've got to fuck some one right now." He lay Mary on the other side of Susan and with no foreplay just rammed his cock deep in Mary's pussy.

Mary laughed and said, "Careful now I'm and old pregnant woman." She locked her legs around Terry as he started to slow down because of what she said. She started fucking him harder than he had been fucking her. She looked up at Terry and said, "It was a joke. I'm not that old or that pregnant now fuck me good." Terry picked back up the pace and the two were fucking like mad. I guess the guys aren't the only ones worked up over all the fucking.

Alison was still sitting on Bob's lap watching all the fucking and squirming on his cock. I was sitting with Daryl's cock already inside me. There was no more room on the table but I could feel his cock twitching inside me and knew he needed to get fucked. I started bouncing up and down on his cock and he whispered to me, "Oh God yes. That's what I need."

12