Hide and Seek Ch. 01

Story Info
The trials of war...
7.8k words
4.57
42.1k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for all the people who so faithfully read this series of mine on my other account ChinaDolly. Here is again, with slight differences and a promises of continuuation.

Priozersk, Russia

02 January 2012

06:30

Day 4

"Keep running little soldier, this hide and seek game cannot carry on forever." His cruel voice danced through the air like some sort of twisted waltz she had stumbled upon without any notice that there had been a party that night. She had known that there would be no chance of escape the moment she had stepped foot from the encampment without a weapon, and wearing nothing save the uniform she had been captured in. She wore her black bandana over her nose and mouth, hoping to stifle the smoky fog that drifted up into the air as she ran through the cold Russian winter night. He would find her...eventually...but the fact remained that whenever He did find her, He would realize that she was not some simpleton woman who would quietly sit and wait for Him to butcher her as He had all of her men before her eyes.

Major Emily O'Brian felt her stomach roll painfully at the thought of the men. Her men. They had been hard pressed enough to follow a woman into the notorious drug Lord's territory, much less follow her off of the plane into the heart of the Russian wilderness, and now every one of them was gone. They had followed her all right, right into the lion's den and to their deaths. Jason's face floated through her mind as she ran through the tree's. Jason...He had been in his late forties, and a veteran of only God knew how many wars. He had never thought the young major was capable of handling such a mission...and nor had she. She had been deployed to Kuwait a few times...but nothing combat related. She had promised his wife and children before she had left that she would get Jason home safely, as she had promised all of the wives and children of the men. It didn't matter now...He had been trying to say something before he died, and this something was probably the only reason she had been allowed to live two days longer than her soldiers.

"Go southwest...Vyborg...find Vitya Mihailov, safehouse...set up...sorry..." Jason did not say anything more before one of the Russian men twisted the large knife deeper into his heart, an act which caused the man's own death a few moments later when his Commander realized Jason had been whispering something to Major Tyler.

"Stop it." She warned herself quietly, as she slowed to a walk. "If I'm going to die, why not make it fun?" She asked herself, knowing that she could not very well do that if she let Jason's face plague her thoughts much longer. It would all be over soon anyway. She lifted her gaze up to the trees, sighing when she realized the leafless, skinny branches offered no sanctuary for her during a winter like this. Ever the forest was an enemy to her here.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." That thick Russian accent called from somewhere in the distance.

"Fuck you asshole." Emily snapped under her breath. She scanned the area and noticed what looked to be a river a few hundred yards in front of her. Iced over and covered with snow...and extremely out in the open. "He probably thinks I'll follow the river..." Emily thought to herself, "No dumbass, he's following your tracks in the snow. Cross the river. He's going to catch up eventually, don't make it so easy." This was true. He and his men from the sounds of it were on snow machines, perhaps with the weight...

"Whatever." She sighed and made a break for the river. It seemed stable enough, even with the few sickening cracking noises as she ran across it. She could not remember crossing the river as they had made their way to the camp...she could not even remember where they had each landed after jumping from the C-130. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck." She cursed, tripping away from the river and into the woods on the other side. What exactly it was that had ever possessed her to stop for even a second and look back across the river, she would never be quite sure of, but stop she did. There He was, standing there on the other side of the river, somehow still as clean cut and sickeningly handsome as if He had not just spent six hours gallivanting through the woods after some 5'2 skinny little Irish girl. The sneer that crossed His face as their eyes met knotted her stomach with a fear Emily believed only He would ever be able to instill in her, whether she chose to acknowledge it or not.

"This could all be easy, Major." He called, with the same deceitfully soothing voice He had used for hours as He had personally come up with every creative way in the book to torture Jason's words from her lips. "All you have to do is tell me what he said...That is it! When you do that I will personally deliver you to your embassy. You will be received by your government as a hero! Come to me of your own accord and you have my word I will not throw you to my men like the used up whore that you are." His hand was outstretched in her direction...and for a brief second, Emily battled with the idea of His promise. She could go home...For a moment it all sounded so wonderful...Emily made sure his eyes...those chilling, cruel eyes, were glued to hers as she lifted her middle finger and let the naughtiest smirk she could summon pass over her face before she yelled, "Potselui mou zhopy..Motherfucker!" She disappeared into the woods after that, but not before she could hear the engines of the snow machines flare to life and a violent, masculine voice holler, "Nu vse, tebe pizda!"

"That's it, your dead." Emily translated to herself with a very near maniacal giggle that would have disturbed the general public any other day...but this day, she didn't care. She kept running...and she would keep running as fast as her legs would carry her, until the very moment that they were right behind her. The moment, where she guessed He had jumped from his own vehicle and knocked her hard in the back of the head with something very blunt...his gun. "Fuck...he didn't kill me." Was her last thought as she tumbled forward into the blanket of freezing Russian snow...and into an all encompassing and unforgiving blackness.

Emily felt the cold before she felt anything else and for a brief moment, for a few blissful seconds, she thought she was dead. It was when those seconds passed that the familiar smell of sulfur mixed with the musty scent of the commander's tent reached her nostrils. Moments after that, a sharp pain split mercilessly into her skull where, what she figured had to have been His pistol, had connected with the back of her head. "Fuck." She thought groggily to herself, and began the painful task of forcing her eyes open.

In any other situation, in any other place and time, she might have laughed when she realized the drug Lord had decided to tie her securely to a chair this time, but at that moment, it took all that she had not to let the ever growing fear in her mind consume her.

The tent was pitch black around her, and if the pain hadn't been there to remind her that her eyes were actually open, she would have been hard pressed to believe that they were. She hated the dark...even more now so then before. The faces of her men floated before her eyes even as she struggled to figure out a way to loosen her wrists, which had been securely and expertly tied to either arm of the uncomfortable metal chair she was seated in. It was hopeless...and she knew he would have taken extra precautions to make sure she did not cause him any more inconvenience. Emily sighed, forcing herself to accept the fact that she was now completely and utterly alone. "Just get him to kill you quick..." She thought to herself. "Please God...let him kill me...let him...."

Her stomach gave a violent and painful twist when a soft, cold, and amused chuckle came from somewhere in the darkness around her.

"Poor little Emily..." He said softly, his voice seeming to come from the darkness itself.

"Fucking God." Emily snapped.

Where was He? Emily became increasingly frustrated at her slight delirium and the realization that he was somewhere in the tent with her, and she had no idea where. The silence dragged on for what seemed like hours, though most likely it had only been a split second.

He was there. His hot breath close to her neck, sending a feeling of disgust washing over her. "God...cannot help you here, Major." He whispered into her ear.

"Just kill me motherfucker...I'm not going to tell you what he said. So how about you save us both the frustration and..." Once again, her words were cut short by that cold laughter, but at least her suggestion had been enough get him to move away from her; how far away she wasn't quite sure...but as long as she couldn't feel him....

"Oh Major, Major, Major....I'm not going to kill you!" His voice dripped with amused derision, and Emily could hear the sound of his heavy boots, pacing around her like some kind of hungry wolf stalking it's prey. "For now anyway, I simply wish us to become more acquainted." There was a click and soon to follow was a flood a bright light that forced Emily's eyes closed once more. "Forgive me for being such a terrible host earlier, I must admit that way out here in the middle of nowhere, it is easy to forget one's manners." His voice had dipped back to that deceitfully soothing tone, that one that almost made Emily want to let spill all that she had to tell from her lips to gain his mercy... and she might have, had she no pride.

"Well, I will be sure to remember that the next time someone attempts to Waterboard me...ass." Emily snapped, following him with her eyes.

The man sighed and stopped, leaning against a table behind him. "Now is that anyway to treat someone who just apologized to you?

"Fuuuuuck you." Emily said through a bored and groggy sigh, only to be rewarded with another soft laugh.

"Soon...perhaps..." He said, matter of factly, "Allow me to make up for it now, are you hungry?" She heard him ask, and running out of witty remarks by now, she simply shook her head no. A lie of course, as the last time she had had any conception of time what so ever, she had been 48 hours without food. Only her captor knew now how long exactly it had been.

"Thirsty then?" He offered instead, only to be met with another shake of her head. Emily let her eyes drift open a bit and found him standing over her. She could not judge exactly how tall he was from where she was sitting...hell, even when she was standing, most people towered over her small frame. Perhaps 5'11?

"What the hell does that matter?" Emily scolded herself harshly and lifted her eyes slowly up to meet his. "You mind stepping off asshole?" She breathed with a sarcastic cock of her head.

The man ignored her, like Emily knew that he would, and simply continued to talk. "My name is Aleksandar...but I imagine you already knew that..." The room filled with the sweet scent of tobacco at the same time the sound of the flick of a lighter made her flinch into awareness. She'd never in her life smoked a cigarette, but as he placed one between her lips and lit it for her a moment later, the idea did not seem nearly as repulsive to her now as it had in the past. He allowed her to take a long drag before he continued speaking. "The United States has made it very clear that your 'Alpha' team does not now...and never has existed...You were never a liability to them, I am sure. Nor were you ever the supposed leader of that team. Attention was successfully diverted from Alpha's teams actual leader...One Jason Lucian Marquez, a retired Marine Veteran and current contractor, through your ignorance. This lack of information, as it were, ended his life much earlier than was needed and has kept you alive much longer than I would have liked." Emily snorted and set her boots firmly on the ground.

"Your really know how to charm the girls, you know that, Aleksandar?" She snapped and took another long drag.

Aleksandar was quiet for a long moment, seating himself on the chair opposite Emily and simply staring. She held his gaze, refusing to allow him to see the fear his silence was causing to stir in her. His face was completely unreadable...a fact that was more disconcerting to her now than it had been the first time she had seen pictures from his file in the operation report. This was Aleksandar...Czar of the dangerous underworld...feared King of the drug culture, human trafficking, illegal weapon dealings, and god only knew what the hell else. Rumor of how dangerous this man actual was had traveled through the base, but a part of her had known that no matter what, it would never touch her...until she had been assigned to this mission. Even then though, she was sure that it would be uneventful. "Get in, get out." Was her orders. Get proof...solid, undeniable evidence that Aleksandar was here. Radio in, and another team would take it from there. Simple...in theory.

She flinched when he spoke again, "Your being rude, Major. I've told you my name...now it's your turn." He crossed his leg over the other and gazed at her.

Emily swallowed hard...and spoke slowly what she had been taught so many times during the many boring power point presentations before her deployment. "My name is Emily O'Brian...I am a Major in the United States Army..."

"What is your middle name, Emily?" Aleksandar asked in a bored voice. Emily stared at him scornfully.

"What the fuck does that matter?" She spat, regretting it the moment he snapped to his feet, light anger filling his eyes.

"Middle name...Emily." He snarled gently.

"I...It doesn't matter...I don't use it..." Emily choked back the explanation. She saw the back of his hand fly much too late, and it connected with her jaw with no mercy. Aleksandar's fingers wrapped around her throat tightly, and she felt the blood draining from her face as he knelt down so that their faces were level.

"It's not such a big thing Emily...your middle name...that's all I ask. You will answer me now, or the pain I will cause you will be very needless." He whispered.

Emily whispered it quietly, but when his fingers tightened, she repeated it, "Sirota."

"Sirota..." He mimicked and straightened. "I take it you know what this word means...orphan." The smirk that slide across his face made her want to be sick. "So...there is more to you than meets the eye..." Aleksandar breathed, slipping a knife from his pocket. Emily's eyes set on it instantly. He was staring at it as well, "There now...that wasn't so hard, was it?" He spoke softly, as he dropped the knife to her throat and held it there as he stepped around behind where she sat. "Now...be a good girl...and continue to answer Daddy's questions the FIRST time he asks them and he'll give you a treat, perhaps I'll even kill you...nice and quick...don't answer the questions fast enough...and you'll be wishing for hell by the time I am finished with you, ponyal?"

Emily felt herself shaking hard...this was too much. She could deal with pain...what she could not deal with, nor had she ever been able to deal with, was people searching needlessly into her past. "Just do it...He'll kill you when he's all done...just tell him everything...They betrayed you...just do it..." She thought to herself, and focused her eyes forward, hoping zoning out a little would help with what she was about to do. "Ya ponimayu, Aleksandar." She whispered, her voice void of any emotion.

"Good...Good Girl..." He coddled, his hand running over her hair. "Now...Tell me everything...first of you..." Aleksandar ordered, and began to trace some sort of invisible design against her collar bone with his knife.

Emily cleared her throat and spoke quickly to appease him, "I...I was born in upper Ballinderry, in County Antrim in Northern Ireland. It's...it's a very small town...My mother left me at Saint Brigid Orphanage for girl's, then went back home and hung herself. I was adopted by an American couple when I was six, and moved to Seward, Alaska with them. The End." She was fighting the tears she felt trying to force their way from her eyes. She had never spoken the story out loud to anyone.

"Who named you?" He asked serenely, nonchalantly digging the tip of his knife into her shoulder blade. "My Father, after my mother died..." She winced and he chuckled, digging the tip deeper. "And his name?" Aleksandar's voice danced about her, mocking her weakness.

"Vitya Mihailov."

The name seemed to echo into the suddenly sub temperature air of the tent. Aleksandar had frozen, and so, thankfully, had his knife.

"Ne vozmozhno...Ne vozmozhno..." ((No way...no way))...Aleksandar breathed after a few long seconds. The knife flashed quickly before her eyes and just as she was about to scream, she felt the rope binding her to the chair fall away. He used to the back of his boot to shove her forward from the chair and send Emily sprawling to the floor. She scampered backwards away from him, but he advanced, backing her against a cot. "Lezha shlyuha! Glupaya malenʹkaya suka!" ((Lying Whore! Stupid little bitch!)) He spat and let his foot fly, and the sharp crack of her breaking ribs filled the tent. She didn't understand what she had said wrong...why was he so angry now? The red hot pain traveled from her ribs to the rest of her body, but she knew he wasn't done yet...that didn't seem to be the way he worked...

"Please! What did I do wrong!? I answered your questions!" Emily screamed, trying to cover her stomach from the blows beginning to reign down from his boot. "Fuck!" She whimpered, clutching her stomach.

"Shut your fucking mouth, little cunt! Fucking little liar!" He growled, reaching down and wrapping his fingers into her red hair. "Do you know what happens to little girls who lie to Daddy?" He snarled, dragging her from the tent and into the deathly cold winter morning. All became a blur then, she hit the cold snow and suddenly several pairs of hands were on her, ripping her uniform from her until she had no hope of modesty save wherever her hair fell and covered her. She was thrown against a tree, her arms pulled around it, and her wrists tied to keep her still and her back exposed. His men stood all around, leering at her body and licking their lips. Emily squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her forehead against the tree.

"Please Lord...let me just die...please..." She whispered to herself.

Aleksandar's voice was at her ear once more. "I thought I told you girl...your God is not here." She heard the sound of a zipper falling and it was then that she started to get scared.

"Please...please! No! Aleksandar!" She whimpered, struggling against her binds. His hand was in her hair again, shoving her face against the tree as he pressed his warm, hard cock against her ass.

"Shut up little girl. This isn't for you...this is for Daddy." He spoke softly. "Your reward for being a lying little slut is coming after...and it may be almost as painful..." She felt him at the entrance to her ass and finally she burst into tears.

"Please! Please God no!" She screamed.

"You'll have to forgive me, slut. Generally I'm much more gentle with my girl's than I'm about to be with you...but your not one of my girl's....yet...." He grunted as he shoved the head of his dry cock inside her, and if he had said anything after that point, Emily had not heard. Her screams filled the cold night air as he pumped viciously inside of her.

"He's too big...he's too big!" Emily's thoughts screamed as she sobbed.

He began to move faster, pumping into her as his cock stiffened and became impossible hard inside of her. He did not make a sound when he came in her ass...save for the soft grunts he gave as he milked the rest of his seed inside of her. Emily fell limp against the tree, staring blankly into the woods and seeing nothing at all.