Hide and Seek Ch. 04

Story Info
Father lays down the law.
2.3k words
4.4
13.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Hello everyone and thank you for being so very patient with me well waiting for this chapter. I must admit that I have become a little caught up in the other story that I am writing but I promise I will not take that long to update this again...unless of course the world ends or I get abducted by aliens.

Then I have absolutely no say in the matter. So I have noticed that I have labeled these stories BDSM for some reason, when I should have been labeling them Non-Consent/Reluctance.

Yes, I have seen this error, so please do not email me telling me how horribly evil my characters are and how terribly un-bdsm like this story is. Don't want to hear it!

I already know! But, for the sake of continuity, I am going to continue labeling them as such.

Yes, this chapter does not have all the wonderful erotic stuff we love, but trust me, it's coming, just had to get some of the details out of the way first. Hope you enjoy! ))

"The past is strapped to our backs. We do not have to see it; we can always feel it."

~Mignon McLaughlin

Emily stared up at her as Ana moved around her with a soft sponge and soap. "Master Mikhail is a very good man...in his own way. Just do not be disrespectful, just obey, and you will be perfectly fine. He is treating you better then the others already." Ana moved the sponge over her shoulders and arms, and smiled when she caught the glance Emily had given her.

"The other girls, Emily, would have been left out in the cold, tied to that tree. He would not have been the one to bandage them...He would not have flown me all the way out here to come and help you bath and dress...he would have had his men do it..." Emily stared at Ana in horror and Ana nodded. "Be grateful, Emily. It will be what saves your life now."

The rest of the bath continued in pleasant silence, and as Ana helped her step from the tub, Emily gave her a gentle embrace. "Thank you for your help..." and Ana simply smiled and nodded, continuing to dry Emily off.

"Master Mikhail has given his permission to fore go a dress of some kind. It is far too cold out tonight, so I bought these for you." Ana said happily, as she laid a pair of leggings, black fur mid-calf boots, a long black V neck shirt dress, and a necklace with a small emerald pendant.

Emily let her eyes drift up, and noticed Ana had the same one.

"Black...is for the untouchable girl's in his life. The one's that if a man did lay a hand on, Master Mikhail would make their death...slow...and painful...He is very protective of us." Ana explained as Emily began to dress into the perfectly fitting clothes.

Emily rolled her eyes at that and Ana reached out and to her surprise slapped her face gently. "Be grateful." She snapped.

Emily dressed quickly, avoiding much more talk with Ana now as she did. "Master Mikhail prefers hair to be left down at all times." Ana whispered as she slipped the brush for the last time through Emily's hair.

She set the necklace around Emily's neck a moment later, and together they stared at the transformation in the small mirror Ana held up for them. "He's going to be very happy when he sees you...and so wont your father..."

The snow was falling softly when Ana and Emily exited the tent, almost as though it were trying not to offend the very fiend who held control over her whole world at that moment. It tiptoed quietly around them, setting like a crown a top her hair.

Her eyes wandered along the tree line, slowly trailing there way to a fat guard rubbing his hands together against the cold before bringing a cigarette to his lips.

Under normal circumstances, it may not have taken much for her to pry the man's handgun from him and make her escape, but she was weak...she felt it, and was certain that her friend Mikhail had wanted to keep it that way.

Mikhail...perhaps if she ran...the cold would kill her...he would never be able to touch her...or she could wait and kill him...

"You have the eyes of a wolf...just like Master Mikhail..." Ana's sweet voice broke into her bitter thoughts like the shattering of glass.

"He has already sent for your son, Emily...I do not think it would be wise of you, as soldier or mother to run now. He would never hurt Uri of course...but the winter would kill you and he would never see you again." Ana set her hand on Emily's arm as they continued walking through the maze of tents.

"Please don't talk about my son Ana." Emily replied coldly.

The tent that they made there way towards was very large, spilling light through it's various openings onto the snow in front of the two women.

It was not filled with the drunken laughter Emily had become so accustomed to hearing at night in the other tents, just the distant sound of a small crackling fire and voice's speaking in hushed tones.

"Wait here, I will go and see if they are ready to see you yet." Ana instructed and Emily rolled her eyes. As if she had anywhere else that she had to be that night.

Ana disappeared behind the flap of the large tent and Emily crossed her arms and turned back towards the forest.

"Go southwest...Vyborg...find Vitya Mihailov, safe house...set up...sorry..."

Jason...

He could not have known that Vitya Mihailov was her father, and she wondered if Mikhail knew that this man he claimed to be his mentor was in fact that one that Jason informed her would keep her safe from Mikhail.

Emily had not see her biological father since their very first meeting on her sixteenth birthday.

Her adoptive parents had made it very clear in their will that if anything should happen to them, then Emily's real father was to be contacted.

The day after their death's, a car accident, Vitya made his way into the house Emily had been raised in and did not say a word to her.

Emily attempted to keep herself calm, remembering that it seemed as though he refused to even look at her.

Was she that much a disgrace to him? That much of a mistake? He spoke only to the lawyer taking care of the lose ends of the will...she was last lose end.

"Saint Teresa's school for Girls, in Gloucester, Massachusetts. All she needs will be taking care of, including her transportation there. All I ask you to do, is to make sure that she makes it to the front door so my driver can pick her up."

"If there are any problems, call this number." Her father handed a business card to the lawyer and left as swiftly as he had come.

"Emily...Emily..." Ana took Emily's arm, gently pulling Emily out of herself.

"Come...they're ready for you."

The tent was bright, giving it an almost fake aura of warmth about it. Emily did not find anything about the whole situation warm at all.

There was a long table set up on the opposite side of the tent where only the two men where busy eating and talking quietly over the impossibly large feast set over the table in front of them.

Mikhail's face was freshly shaven, and was dressed in neat, expensive looking black suit that would seem very out of place for such an environment.

The man sitting beside him had stopped eating the moment the two girls stepped back in the tent.

Vitya looked to Emily to be in his late forties as he sat at the table. His hair was gray and tidy upon his head and his eyes as icy blue, stern and judgmental as she had remembered them.

He also wore a black suit...just as she remembered him. His jaw was set tight, with a slight tick as they traveled over her, accessing her carefully.

"Do you see why I would have had my daughter attend a University instead of joining a bunch of men where women do not belong, Emily?" He sighed, lifting his glass to his lips to take a sip, "Would it have been so hard for you to just obey me?"

Emily crossed her arms as the two girls stopped just a few feet away from the table.

"Nice to see you too, Papa." Emily said coldly.

Something crossed over Mikhail's face out of the corner of Emily's eye, but it was gone before she had a chance to figure out what it had been.

"So, she is your daughter then, Vitya?" Mikhail asked softly, the respect he held for this man evident in the tone of his voice.

"Oh yes, this is my Emily..." Vitya stated, turning back to Mikhail and obviously excusing Emily.

"Well that's lovely then. So you can send me back to the US then." Emily stepped forward before Ana could grab her, the two's talk ceasing quickly as both their eyes turned to her.

Mikhail's held a very clear warning, but her father almost looked as though he would being laughing.

"Oh...I do not think so Emily. Look at what my allowing you to stay in America has brought you so far, and the fact that you left my grandson with that piece of filth excuse for a father well you came over here to pretend to be a man...No...no...I think other arrangements must be made." Her father held his hand out across the table to her.

Emily tried to quell the sick feeling rising in her stomach. He was going to win, and they both seemed intent on using Uri against her. She lifted her hand shakily and set it in her Father's, allowing him to pull her closer to the table.

"It has become obvious to me, Emily...that you are not capable of being without a...guiding hand, if you will." Vitya explained, and from the corner of her eye, Mikhail was trying desperately to hide the triumphant smile now beginning to cross his face.

"What are you saying Papa..." Emily choked, staring in horror at the old man.

"What I am saying, Emily, is that this will work out for everyone. I plan to leave all I have to Mikhail should anything ever happen to me," Vitya paused before continuing, seeming to think carefully about what to say next.

"Mikhail needs an heir, which he already would have in Uri, and I need my daughter and my grandson to be in my life. Uri needs a father and a proper mother. So you see...it would work out for everyone." Her father explained this all like it was the simplest sounding thing in the world.

"Don't I have a choice in any of this?! You would have me marry the man who slaughtered my men! Who...who has raped me and beat me?! You would have that fucking bastard be the father of my son?!" Emily screamed, tears trailing their way down her face.

Mikhail had, in the time of her little outburst, removed himself from his seat and began making his way around the table towards her.

"Please....please Emily, please calm down...we will go back to the tent and talk about it together..." Ana began to beg her quietly, but it was too late.

Emily's face paled as she followed the interest in Vitya's eyes towards the swiftly walking man of her nightmares coming towards her, his own face carefully calm.

"No...no...no! Sir I'm sorry!" Emily whimpered desperately, the tears beginning to flow freely down her face.

His long fingers were fisted in her hair in a flash as he yanked her in the direction of her Father. "Now...apologize to your father Emily." Mikhail snarled against her ear, giving her a hard violent shake.

"I...I apologize Papa..." Emily said, very softly and Vitya simply nodded.

"Do not make me get up to correct you again." Mikhail warned, and left go of her hair.

He cast a warning glance at Ana before returning around the table and to his seat.

"I would ask that you return to your home in Moscow with me tonight Mikhail. My grandson will be arriving three days from now, and I have promised him that his Mother and real Father will be there to collect him." Vitya swallowed down the rest of the clear liquid he had been drinking.

"Yes of course, my Friend. Ana, take Emily back to my tent and both of you wait there for me." Mikhail ordered with a wave of his hand in their direction.

Ana tugged Emily's hand hard, not waiting for protest as she pulled her from the tent and saying nothing until they had entered Mikhail's quarters.

"Breath...breath Emily..." Ana quickly attempted to sooth the girl as Emily feel to the floor on her knees and burst into tears.

"I hate him!" Emily sobbed when Ana knelt beside her and wrapped her arms around her.

"Shh! You will not hate him when you see how he is away from these...conditions. You will see Emily...you need to only obey him and he will treat you like you are the most special woman in the world. Your son will want for nothing! There is nothing to mourn, Emily." Ana tried to convince her, but Emily only cried harder.

"Please Emily...if he sees you crying like this when he comes, it will only remind him that he is supposed to be angry with us...please calm down...I will be there with you all the time, I promise! You can do this, I will help you." Ana whispered, rocking Emily in her arms.

"I hate him, Ana..." Emily sobbed, and Ana sighed.

"I promise he is not what you think he is Emily, you will see...you will see..." Ana whispered.


((So I hope that you enjoyed this Chapter! If you did, please rate and LEAVE COMMENTS!<---For all my Ghost readers out there who rate, but do not comment.

If you have any suggestions for characters or any other such idea's for this story, please let me know! Love hearing them!))