Hide N Seek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not satisfied with her first orgasm, which had begun from the second his cock had impaled her, she had rolled over onto her fours and pleaded him to fuck her from behind.

He remembered having felt totally fucked out that night.

He had wanted to come out with it; face up to the truth. But, hell, he had never really enjoyed the fucking as much as what she had started giving him since that night. And so he had decided to play the hiding game.

If she could do this to him after having just seen Rick's cock, he started to wonder what she could do after she would feel the boy's cock fucking her. And he had begun his game.

* * * * * *

He punched the buttons on his cell phone.

"Yes, Dan?"

"Rena. Where are the two of you now?"

"Still searching for the chip. After that, we are going to the Pizza Hut."

"Great. Give me a tinkle when you leave the joint, ok?"

"Sure, Dan."

He pushed the cell back into his pocket after switching it to the vibrator mode and quietly, without making any noise he unlocked the rear door and let himself in.

He had to be really careful when he crept up the stairs because Eve and Rick were lying on the floor, not more than a few yards away. It helped that they were facing the other way. Even then, he had been very quiet.

Dan knew that their bedroom was tucked away in the corner and it would be impossible for them to see him up there. Even then, he made sure that the curtains covered the receptacle that he created after placing his high backed chair in the corner.

From here, he had a clear view of the living room. Even if they happened to glance up, he was sure they wouldn't be able to see him. Besides, he made sure that in case of any emergency, he could slip out of the window and down the pipe into the garage before Eve could have the time to come to the room.

Carefully, he pulled out his semi-turgid cock and peered down.

* * * * * *

They were lying on the floor. They were now completely naked.

At forty, Eve was still a knock out.

At twenty-one, Rick was a very strong young man indeed.

They were facing each other and he was sucking on her tits as she fondled his cock.

"Ah, Rick, that feels so good. Suck on them baby, suck harder. Yes, yes, like that, baby, like that."

Rick slid down and grasped her boobs with his hands.

"These are so big, Eve, so big and so soft. God, I love them."

"Then go ahead and lick them, baby," she said.

He dipped his head and let his tongue run over her large and erect nipples. Her grip on his cock tightened and she jerked up hard on it as he now began to lick her cleavage.

"Ah yes, baby, lick me there, make them wet, honey, ah yes."

He put his mouth on one nipple and sucked it in, kneading the other tit. As she masturbated his cock, he bent his knee and pushed it up between her legs. She parted her legs, allowing his knee to rub her cunt and then draped one leg over his hip.

After having thoroughly licked her cleavage till it was dripping with his saliva and with his hands were continually milking her tits, he now licked furiously, first, the left nipple and then the right.

The rhythm of her hand on his cock was erratic: she would frantically begin to jerk it to and fro and then suddenly she would stop all movements. He knew that whenever he licked her right nipple, she would go wild. Long ago he had realized that her right nipple was strangely more responsive to his tongue and made her hornier.

Finally, he slid one hand down her body, past her quivering thighs till his fingers were brushing against her tender cunt. She was sloppy wet and her juices were dribbling down her leg.

"Oh god," she cried out, thrusting her thighs against his fingers. "Oh my god, do me, you big bastard, do me!"

He stroked her and she was as soft as velvet. He smiled to himself as he took one nipple between his teeth and gently trailed one finger along her slit until she shuddered and cried out in a mini-orgasm. She began to tremble.

He brought his hand up, smeared with her juices and rubbed it against her lips. She opened her mouth and ducked her head down to take the finger inside, sucking on it just the same way she had sucked on his cock earlier.

He raised his head and looking in her eyes, pulled his finger out and carried it into his own mouth.

"Hmmm, Eve, you are so pungent and so delicious and so sweet," he told her in a husky voice.

"Don't play with me, please," she whimpered, rolling over to lie on her back on the floor, her legs spread wide apart. "Please, Rick, I need that big cock inside me now!"

He looked down at her glistening pussy. The lips were swollen with desire and her huge titties were heaving up and down with the exertion of her having to breathe with her mouth open. Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead and on her chin.

He pulled himself up and grabbing the woman, rolled her over on her stomach.

"Oh yes, Rick, fuck me from behind, oh my god, yes, just like that day at the store, rip my cunt with your cock, fuck me like a dog," she panted.

She looked over her shoulder, a strained smile on her lips, face reflecting raw desire. She brought her knees underneath her, lifting and wiggling her ass.

He straggled around till he was positioned behind her. He reached out one hand and massaged her cunt, making her moan.

Holding his cock in hand, he placed it at the entrance to her cunt. She was still wiggling and the tip of his shaft brushed her firm ass cheeks. He held her hips still and suddenly shoved his cock into her, groaning aloud, relishing the marvelously soft, smooth and velvety texture of her cunt. She gasped, sucking her breath in and pushing her ass back at him.

"Oh god, you fill me up so," she murmured, thrilling the feel of his length pushing inside her.

He drew back, and crawling closer between her legs, plunged his cock forward, this time penetrating her to her depths, buried to the hilt.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck, fuck me, oh yes, deeper, yes, shove it in, oh Jeeze, this is so good, ugghhh..."

He rammed his cock into her with hard, powerful strokes, each stroke evoking a cry from her contorted lips and making a smacking sound as his flesh slapped against hers.

"Take it, you bitch," he gasped. "Take my cock inside your slut cunt."

She whined and whimpered now, as he settled into rhythm, plunging in and out of her cunt. She clenched her thighs spasmodically, aware that her juices were now streaming down her thighs, which were wide apart.

He slid his palms up over her ass cheeks and caressed her silky back before taking hold of her swaying tits.

He pinched the aroused nipples, rolling the turgid buds between his fingers. His hard cock was still driving in and out of her cunt with thrusts that were driving her out of her mind.

He felt her cunt muscles clench his cock and then spasm violently and knew that she was having yet another orgasm.

"Oh, Jeeze, oh god, oh you beautiful boy, more, more, oh yes, fuck that cock inside my cunt, fuck your whore, oh yes, ooohh..."

With her juices now flowing out freely, there was a subtle change in the noises that their flesh made as they met each other. There was an additional wet and liquid-like sound and he could feel his cock swimming in her hot juices.

He let go of one tit and pushed his hand down, rubbing it over her leaking cunt. He brought the wet finger up and as he continued to pummel her, slid it in her mouth.

She sucked his wet finger into her mouth. The boy was amazing and she knew it. He had driven her over the edge twice by lapping her cunt earlier and now she already had gushed two more times. He fucked like one of those porno studs she watched on her husband's tapes. And god, she loved it.

She moaned her disapproval when he suddenly drew his cock outside her cunt. There was a plopping sound when he did that. But when he pushed her over onto her back and towards the chair, she felt the familiar tingle of being aroused yet again.

Oh god, this hunk was insatiable!

She allowed him to push her onto the chair, the same chair that she had occupied when he had licked her cunt. She felt her back hit the chair's backrest and his hands were on the top and the inside of her thighs. He yanked them apart till knees were draped over the arms of the chair.

He stared at her cunt, now stretched wide open. The tiny patch of her pubic hair was matted with her juice and there was plenty more of the stuff running down her thighs. Her eyes blazed with lust as she stared at his huge cock, so wet with her juices.

He leaned forward and grabbed her melons, twisting them cruelly.

"Ah, ugghhh, oh, oh, yes, squeeze them harder, baby, harder. And give me that cock again," she implored.

This time he didn't need to guide his cock inside her. Her cunt was open all the way and so lubricated with her juices, that when he plunged forward, his cock slipped in easily, burying itself to the hilt.

He slid a pillow below her ass and began to ram into her. She knew that this was for him. She also knew that while he was at it, he would give her another orgasm and she lay back on the chair, her hands over his, urging them to knead her swollen tits.

His face was a picture of intense concentration as he plunged his cock in and out. Where previously he had used those long strokes, he now switched to fucking her with short and rapid strokes.

Watching his face, she felt her cunt spasm again and incredibly, she had come yet another time, her body jerking against his spasmodically. He felt his balls tingle, signaling his own climax.

"Oh shit, Eve, you bitch, you whore, my big slut, I'm going to come now," he roared.

"Yes, yes, baby, come, come, hurry, honey, hurry," she began to thrust her hips up and down, assisting him.

With a resounding cry, he finally pulled out of her cunt. Her hands flew down to grab his twitching cock and she desperately tugged at it.

He exploded, thrusting his hips forward. His juice blasted out from the tip of his cock and she shuddered as it landed on her belly. She slipped down the chair so that the next salvo splashed her heaving tits and then she aimed his throbbing cock to let the rest of his juice hit her face in a continuous volley.

He gripped her thighs, his body shuddering and jerking as he felt the juices trickle to a flow.

She rubbed his sperm over her body, concentrating more on rubbing it into her tits and when he finally stopped thrashing around, she pulled herself up the chair and took his cock in her mouth.

"Ah, yes, Eve, my nice little whore, that's so good, lick it up, clean my cock for me," he muttered, his hands now urging her on by pulling the back of her head.

She pulled it out and licked around the shaft, trying to devour as much as she could, the remains of his come.

Satisfied that his cock was cleaned with her saliva, she flopped back onto the chair, pulling him with her. He lay on top her, totally spent, his head reeling as if he was about to faint.

She kissed his mouth and he felt the soft pillows of her tits against his chest.

"Oh Rick," she murmured softly after pulling her mouth away from his. "Whatever am I going to do without you?"

"I'll be away for just a month, Eve. And there's still time for me here till I complete my exams before I leave for the vacation."

She fondled his flaccid cock and kissed his mouth fiercely.

"And I don't want to waste a minute of the time remaining," she told him.

* * * * * *

Dan stuffed his cock back inside his pants. He was highly strung up and had almost decided to join his wife and her stud. But something told him that the time was not yet ripe enough.

Would Eve really accept a threesome with him participating? Would she be open to a threesome, period? With or without him?

Eve was a catholic and her upbringing had been pretty orthodox. Of course she hadn't been a virgin when he had met her, but she wasn't really wild enough to suggest that she would be open to such experimentation.

Dan had felt a pang of jealousy when he had first spied on them. After that night when she had watched Rick stroking his cock while watching the porno movie, Dan had caught her looking at Rick with a new interest. So often, when she had watched the kid, Dan had seen the faint blush across her face.

Dan had to admit that the kid was well hung. Rick had a rather large cock; not as fat as his, but definitely longer. What he didn't know was whether the kid knew how to use it.

He had decided to have Rick investigated. He had spoken to an ex-cop who owed him and he didn't have to wait long to get the background on Rick.

Rick's dad had died three years ago. That would mean that he had been barely eighteen when his old man had kicked the bucket. He had drunk himself to death and had left behind him an unhappy widow and two kids. Rick was the elder son; the daughter was two years younger.

As it often happened with such families, Rick had assumed the mantle of the big man in their family. His mother was a receptionist in some hotel and he was searching for work to support not only the family but also to pursue his own career. His sister, Jane, at nineteen was doing her last year at the college. She wanted to major in Economics.

He was studying to be a psychiatrist. But his mother had insisted that he get his graduation before plunging into medicine. And so it was that he continued even after he had passed his qualifying tests.

Rick was also a sportsman. He excelled in football. He was the centre forward of the college team and a hero. And that's where he had met Vicky. Soon, the two had become great friends.

Dan had asked the ex-cop friend of his to investigate Rick's sex life.

"Jeeze man," the friend had told him, "that guys got a following that turns me green. At this moment, he's quite heavily into a girl at the college, name of Claire. She's dynamite. Every weekend she drives him over to the lagoon. You know that place where couples meet in the dark and make out? Though I haven't seen them, a source tells me that they are into it okay!"

For some reason, Dan had asked the ex-cop to quit the investigation.

Dan was aware that Rick knew Eve was eyeing him with more than a passing interest. And Dan knew that Rick was just as interested.

Eve didn't help matters when she began to wear her standard in-house clothes when Rick started to visit Vicky regularly. Her in-house clothes meant little much more than maybe a housedress or some gown. Some times she wore her tight t-shirts and the cut-off jeans.

Though she was forty, she had a body that belonged to a woman ten years younger. She worked out a lot and had maintained her firm and trim figure. Knowing that her tits were on the larger side, she exercised with particular attention to them.

"I don't want them to droop when I get older," she had told him and he had asked her if she was kidding because they were as firm as a teenager's tits.

Dan often sat away and watched Rick trying hard not to stare at Eve's cleavage. All her in-house dresses had plunging necklines designed to expose a fair bit of her tits.

When she wore her gown, one could easily see almost half of her heavy tits whenever she leaned or bent down. In the cut-off jeans, her long and slim legs would be exposed to reveal her muscular thighs.

At such times, Dan could clearly detect the bulge in the kid's trousers.

When Rick had casually mentioned one day that he was searching for a part time job, Eve had immediately offered to help.

"Our store is looking for a handy man and if you don't mind that, maybe I could put in a word, Rick," she had told him over dinner that day.

He had jumped at it. And a week later he got the job.

What Rick and Eve didn't know was that the store where she worked as an accountant belonged to a man they all called Big Mac, and Big Mac owed Dan plenty.

No one knew about the close friendship between Dan and Big Mac; not even Dan's own family and they preferred to have it that way.

Big Mac was into drug peddling and Dan had saved his ass once when the cops had sniffed him out. Yes, Big Mac owed him lots, which is how Eve had got the job. She did not know that Dan was responsible for getting that job for her. Neither did she know that her husband was the one who had spoken to Big Mac about Rick.

The day before Rick was to join, Eve had been as excited as the kid. And later on in the night, when she pleaded Dan to "stick it in me from behind, Danny," he was sure that his wife was going to come on strongly at the kid.

Big Mac had a Central Room from where he monitored his employees. He had installed highly sophisticated close-circuit TVs in this room and the controls were out of sight. Big Mac rarely used the room and on Dan's request, he had prohibited anyone, but Dan (and that too secretly) to enter the room.

None in the store knew about the Central Room. It was located in the basement and apart from Big Mac the only other person to have the keys to it was Dan.

Big Mac thought nothing about it when Dan made the unusual request of letting him be alone in the room.

"Nothing to it, pal. It's all yours," he had said.

And so it was that Dan was the first to get in the store before it opened and sat patiently in the Central Room around the bank of TV monitors. He was amazed at the sophistication of the system. He recalled having seen a similar system in a movie called "Sliver" and in fact it was even better than the one that showed Sharon Stone fucking a guy on it.

During the first week that Rick was there, nothing much happened. Dan had asked Rena to look after his office.

Eve's job was ten to six and Rick worked from four to seven, which meant that they were together for just about two hours.

She had arranged it so that Rick had the table facing hers. The gangway between their desks that led to the computer room was narrow. The first indication that Dan had about Eve's seriousness was when she would wait for Rick to come from the computer room. She would then quickly get up from her table with a file in hand and would pretend to walk to the computer room. This meant that they had to edge past each other through the confined space between their desks.

They would have to face each other when they walked past each other and this would mean that their bodies, though briefly, had to brush against each other. This gave Eve plenty of reason to brush her large tits against the boy's chest.

The first week went by pretty much with this routine; Eve finding ways to brush against the kid. Two days after the first week, Eve, her tits mashed against his chest, had paused to talk to him.

"So, Rick, you like it here?"

"Yes, ma'am," he had stammered, aware that the woman's tits were pressed against his chest.

"You sure you don't find it boring?"

It was an unnecessary question, but it allowed her the time to very imperceptibly press her thighs against his.

On the monitor, Dan could clearly see the flush on the kids face.

"I-I am sure," he had smiled.

She had returned to her desk and Rick hurried to the computer room. What happened after that was visible on the other monitor. The kid had rushed to the bathroom, slammed the door shut and had pulled out his erect cock out of his jeans. Dan had watched the boy furiously masturbating till he shot his sperm into the sink.

Fifteen minutes later, when the kid was sitting on his desk, Eve had walked to the bathroom, and pulling her skirt up and her panties down over her knees, fingered herself to an orgasm.