Hide N Seek Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patience. He knew he had to have a lot of it. He was learning just exactly what his wife had seen in Rick. Apart from the kid’s stud cock, of course.

As he settled behind the monitor after wiping his wet cock with his kerchief to watch his wife take the kid’s cock back into her mouth, he knew he was capable of waiting.

He had a lot of patience.

******

Now, as he lay curled up behind Rena, his cock back inside her pussy and pounding away, he wanted to fuck the girl between her tits.

He pulled out his cock and still holding her so that she was lying on her side, he rolled over her supine body. He was now facing her.

Her face was contorted in the throes and the aftermath of her orgasm. His hands went back to her tits and he grabbed them, as if he was weighing the firm flesh. Not bad, he thought, though not at all in the same department as Eve. Rena would have to either squeeze her tits together during the fuck or lock the fingers of both hands at the front of her boobs when his cock would be sliding in and out of them.

Since she was lying on her side, her tits seemed to be larger. She had large brown nipples, almost half an inch in diameter and when she was aroused, like at this moment, they stuck out by an equal size.

She opened her eyes when she felt him lying opposite her. Her hands slid below and she took his erect cock in her hand.

“You are incredible, Dan. I’ve come twice and you are still hard!”

“I’m almost there, my little honey,” he told her, ducking his head down to lick her firm tits, concentrating on her hardened nipples. “It’s just that I can’t get over your beautiful tits.”

She stroked his cock gently, fondling his balls with the other hand. “Oh yes, Dan. Suck my titties, it feels so good!”

“You have already told that to me several times, baby. This time around, I want to tell you that I love your tits so much, I reckon I’m going to fuck them with my cock.”

As he continued to lick the wide expanse between her tits, her brow furrowed in puzzlement; and then, finally understanding what he had said, she smiled.

“Oh Dan, will you really? I mean, fuck my tits with your cock?”

“You know about tit fucking?” he asked, his voice muffled.

“Oh, I read about it and saw it in a few films. I’d also seen my dad doing it to my mom once.”

He raised his head from her chest. “Then why did you not tell me about it earlier?”

“For the same reason that you didn’t?” she counter questioned, rather coquettishly.

He laughed and slowly began to slide up the floor. He shivered when he felt his cock dragging up her thighs, over her flat belly and finally, in line with her heaving bosom.

She started to roll over onto her back, but he stopped her.

“Don’t. I want to fuck your tits with you lying on your side. That way, I figure, one tit will always be on top.”

She agreed and looked down, her hands now wrapped around his erect cock. She began to jerk the flesh to and fro.

“You do that and I’m going to shoot,” he said, breathing heavily.

Bending down his head, he guided his cock between her tits. She had to lift her tit that was at the top and once his cock was snuggled between them comfortably, she let go of it.

She grabbed her tits and pushed them together.

“Cross your fingers over the front of your tits baby. Or, my cock is going to flop out when I begin fucking them,” he gasped.

She obeyed him, the bottom of her hands pushing the sides of her tits together and her long fingers twined between each other and right over his pulsating cock.

“Now, Dan, fuck my tits,” she sighed.

He began rocking his hips up and down; slowly at first, but when he got the feel of his cock right and was sure that it wouldn’t flop out, he increased the pace.

When she leaned forward and kissed his belly, he reached down and grabbed the back of her head.

“Oh Jeeze, this is great,” he cried out.

Whereas Eve’s tits, big as they were, did not match the firmness of Rena’s tits, he had to admit that his wife’s could hold his cock better. On the other hand, the fact that he could actually watch his cock sliding back and forth between Rena’s tits was much more erotic, he thought, pushing her head back so he could see the action. During the times that he fucked Eve’s tits, he could see only the base of his cock and the tip poking out when he would thrust forward.

With Rena, he could see the whole of his shaft gliding to and fro in her cleavage. He could see clearly the flesh of his foreskin peeling back when he drove his hips forward and then covering the purple head when he drew back. This made for a really exciting tit fuck.

Rena was gurgling with excitement as he began to increase his pace. She shook her head violently so that his hands fell away and bent down, keeping her open mouth in line with the top of her tits. This made his cock head slide inside her mouth when he slammed forward.

He knew that the combined pleasure of his cock fucking those young firm tits and the warmth of her mouth on his cock head would bring him close anytime now and he speeded up even more.

He wrapped a leg around her waist, keeping his other knee firmly on the floor. With his heels, he pulled her closer.

“Ah, Rena, oh my gosh, I can’t hold back now, I gotta come!”

She immediately contrived to move her body in counter movements, thrusting her chest against his cock.

“Oh god, yes, yes, Dan. I want you to come, please come hard on me, please, oh yes, finish it in my mouth, ok?”

He wasn’t about to argue. He threw his head back, stifling the scream that threatened to erupt from his mouth. His legs made those familiar stretching and stiffening movements that signaled the onset of his orgasm. His hands flew to her tits and he grasped her hands that were holding them together.

His seed boiled and erupted from the tip of his cock.

“Oh Jeeze, oh fucking shit,” he yelled, no longer bothering to stifle his voice. “Oh my god, here it comes, yes, yes, here it comes.”

He froze when his initial spurts landed between her tits and onto her chin. He did not bother to move when she slid down like a snake so that she could take his shuddering cock in her mouth, sucking hard on it, urging his juices out.

Finally, he did move, but only to grab the back of her head. He rose, kneeling over her, his knees on either side of her head. He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth as though he was fucking her cunt.

She tried gallantly to swallow all his juice. She was surprised at the abundance of it. He too was astonished at the amount of his sperm shooting out of his prick.

And then he realized why. When he had closed his eyes just before he came, the images of his wife and her lover kept flashing through his mind. Particularly, the second time they had got together, a day after their first time at the store.

He remembered in precise detail what had happened that day at Rick’s place and he almost laughed when he remembered the last of the kid’s orgasm. It had been a pitiful dribble.

Surely, he thought triumphantly, that kid couldn’t come as copiously as he just had!

*****

12