Hide N Seek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did better than that. She rubbed her fingers on her drenched face and pulled his cream into her mouth. Her throat moved as she swallowed his come.

Dan, now seated comfortably on the windowsill, felt his come shoot out of his cock. He let the fiery liquid splash over the sill in front of him and gasped uncontrollably.

He felt strangely triumphant because he had managed to last as long as the kid had. As if that were not enough, he guessed he had come more, if not as much copiously as Rick.

* * * * * *

Seated on the windowsill, Dan glanced at the luminous dial of his Rolex and realized that they were at it for about forty-five minutes now.

Eve too must have realized it, because after she had rolled off the kid, she had told him that she now needed a shower.

"Let me get fresh. I feel a bit mushy all over," she panted.

His eyes were glazed as he dumbly nodded and watched the woman struggle to get on her feet. Her mammoth mounds jiggled when she straightened.

"The shower's over there," he gasped weakly.

"You better be ready, because after I'm showered, I'm going to fuck you to the ground," she laughed, straggling toward the cubicle.

Instinctively, Dan pushed himself back against the sill. She couldn't have been more than a couple of feet away when she slid the curtains aside and got into the cubicle. She didn't bother to draw the curtain and close the cubicle.

She was so close to him, that Dan thought that if the window was open, she could have heard his heartbeat.

He watched his wife stand under the shower and adjust the water temperature. She raised her head to the shower allowing the water to cascade over her lush body.

No man, however fucked out he would be, could have resisted the sight of this voluptuous woman showering naked and with the curtain open. Rick was no exception.

He watched her for a few minutes, stroking his flaccid cock that was showing certain signs of revival.

Dan was amazed. Ah, youth, he thought wryly. He remembered what he too had gone through when he was of Rick's age. Youth meant the capacity of remarkable revival.

Dan was not surprised when he watched Rick getting up to his feet and walking to the cubicle, stroking his cock.

"I'm feeling icky too," he murmured to her as he stood outside the cubicle.

Her eyes flew open when she saw him there and she laughed.

"Oh my, that's great," she told him. "Why don't you get in?"

Dan could have touched the kid if the window was open, but he remained still as he watched Rick get into the cubicle.

The showering area wasn't too big and it was natural that their bodies touched when they both stood beside each other under the spray.

"Let's soap each other," she said mischievously.

They studiously avoided their genitals in the beginning though Rick was engrossed in soaping her ample tits. When, finally, she slid her soapy hands over his now hard cock, he soaped his hand and slid it down to cup her crotch.

They stood under the water like that, caressing each other's genitals and allowing the water to rinse their bodies.

Finally, Dan heard his wife moan, "Fuck me now. Fuck me standing up."

The water still cascading over their bodies, she hopped up over his body, her legs going around his thighs, arms clutching his shoulders. Their mouths fused together as he reached down and guided his engorged cock into her pussy.

She moaned aloud in his mouth when she felt his hard throbbing cock enter her to the hilt. With one hand, he shut off the water and then stepped forward till her back was against one wall.

And then, he began fucking her.

They grunted and they moved and he picked up the speed after he had established the rhythm. Their wet bodies slapped each other. Her back was against the wall, but her ass cheeks slapped the wall every time he thrust into her, driving her back.

She changed the rhythm by counter thrusting. When he drew back, so did she till only the tip of his cock remained engaged in her cunt. And when he plunged forward, she imitated him, allowing his cock to impale in her hot pussy.

Her tits jiggled when they moved back in unison and though he had this impulse to grab them, he did not. At this point of time, all they wanted is to fuck. And to fuck hard and fast.

Breathing heavily and clutching each other, they did exactly that. Their mouths never parted and he began to use his tongue just as he was using his cock. He thrust it in and out of her mouth in time with the plunging of his cock.

It was what Dan often described to Eve as a classic 'animal fuck.' He remembered the many times that he and Eve had done it. Standing under the shades of the porch of her house, afraid that her parents may come out any time and catch them at it.

Rick was merciless now. He had already unloaded his first come and now knew that he could keep up for a longer period of time. He no longer needed her hands to play those tricks with his balls to prevent his come. He just plunged in and out of her.

As for Eve, she was delirious with ecstasy. The feel of a young cock inside her thrilled her as never before. Of course, Dan and she had done this a lot of times; but having this stud who was as young as her son, was strangely more erotic. She sucked on his mouth and tongue as he banged away at her.

To his surprise, Dan, leaning against the windowsill felt his own cock harden. He had stuffed it back into his trousers after shooting off but now he unzipped again and pulled it out. This was incredible! Just like a couple of decades ago, he thought, beginning to stroke his cock.

Rick now cupped Eve's ass cheeks and began to move outside the cubicle, still not interrupting the rhythm of their fucking. It was an amazing effort to do it, but soon enough, they were back in the living room.

He contrived to sit on a chair, holding her waist and letting her ride him for a change. Her hips spread apart and outside his legs, she began to raise and lower her body, grunting each time that she thrust down to impale her cunt with his cock and sighing when she rose.

This time he couldn't resist her tits and pulled away his mouth from hers. She arched her throat up when he leaned forward and put his mouth on one stiff nipple. She held his shoulders and swayed back slightly to allow him to grasp both her tits so that while he was sucking one, he could milk the other.

"Oh god, oh dear god," she chanted as she rode him. "This is so fucking good, oh my god, fuck back, you bastard, fuck my cunt back, ah yes, like that."

He began to lift his hips when she slammed down upon him and draw them back when she rose.

Dan watched them from the window. Now that they already had sampled each other, they were into experimentation. He watched Rick rise off the chair and lay her down on the sofa. The boy kept his cock inside her cunt even as she spread her legs wide and lifted them high as he began to fuck her powerfully in this missionary position.

Rick kneaded and pulled on her tits, often bending down to suck on them. She clawed his back and pulled him by his ass.

"Give me, give me, more, more, fuck me, oh god, fuck me."

He raised his head and stared at her contorted face. "Take this, you bitch, take it. You love this cock, huh? Then here, take this. Feel it inside your slut cunt? Here, take this and this," he shouted.

With his cock still buried in her, he rolled over so that she was straddling him now.

"Turn around, bitch and be careful you don't let my cock slip out. Ah, yes, like that, with your back to me. Now ride, baby ride this horse cock!"

He stretched his hands and put them around her, cupping her tits as she fucked him. He wasn't idle either, though she was controlling the movements. He began to raise and lower his hips, keeping time with her thrusts.

Dan knew that she had already climaxed twice with that powerful cock still fucking into her. She was breathing hard now through her flared nostrils and open mouth and Dan knew that she was getting tired.

So did Rick. Because, suddenly, he had her on her back on the floor, his hands lifting her legs high up in the air above her and he was thrusting crazily between them.

"I'm going to shoot, you bitch," he cried out, speeding up now with short and hard thrusts, feeling her fucking him back.

"Yes, yes, baby, please, now, now, come, come, spurt your milk out."

"Where do you want it this time, whore?" he gasped out.

She didn't hesitate. "On my tits, please. Come on my tits."

Dan knew she loved it.

Rick thrust wildly a few more times, and then he was pulling out his cock and sliding his ass over her body till he was sitting lightly on her belly.

She slapped away his hands and instead took his cock in her own hands, jerking him off furiously.

"Come, come, you big bastard, you big horse cock," she cried out.

"Awww…ugghhh…oh Jeeze, oh god, I'm cummmmminnngggg…" he shouted, not looking away from the blur of her hands on his dick.

He came. As did Dan at the windowsill.

Dan almost laughed out.

Rick's cum was no more than a couple of spoonfuls!

12