Hiding

Story Info
She knows he's watching...
1.1k words
4.13
20.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon broke through the cover of thin clouds, bathing the clearing with it's silver glow. Barely a ripple broke the surface of the lake, the gentlest breeze whispered through the leaves of the tall trees around me.

I checked and double checked the legs of my tripod, all tight. I switched the camera on and looked through the viewfinder, the focus was perfect. The wooden bench showed up on the tiny screen. Just to be sure, I took a quick look at the front of the camera. The black tape was still covering the little red light. I knew from my tests that I couldn't be seen. The luminous dial on my watch showed that it was just after a quarter to eleven. I tried to relax, to measure my breathing. The excitement was building in my body, this was my big chance.

She came into sight, just as she had the first time I saw her. Walking on the footpath that circumnavigated the lake. I pressed the little red button on the camera. She sat on the bench, right where I knew she would. She unscrewed the lid of the water bottle she was carrying. As she took a long drink from it, I zoomed the camera in for a close up of her pretty face. She closed her lips around the neck of the bottle. As I watched her drink, I imagined that it was my knob between her lips. A small trickle of water ran from her mouth, just like my cum would when I shot my load into her. As she tilted her head back and took a long drink from the bottle, she slowly unzipped her jogging top.

On other nights when I have watched this heavenly creature sit gazing at the moonlit water, she has removed her tracksuit to reveal a stunning body, contained in a tight vest top. Tonight, however, I got the shock of my life. As she shrugged her top from her shoulders, I saw that she was wearing the smallest string bikini. I nearly came in my boxers right then. I panned the camera down her body, over her full breasts. Her nipples were already straining at the thin material as they hardened in the cool night air. She stood and pulled her jogging trousers to her ankles. Her briefs matched her bikini top in both colour and size. She turned her back to me as she kicked off her training shoes, giving me a great view of her perfect backside. She walked to the water's edge, pausing for a second to remove her bikini, and then with barely a ripple, she walked into the water. From my vantage point in the bushes I watched as she swam. Occasionally, she would roll over exposing her breasts to the night.

When she had swum enough, she walked through the shallows. Her body looked like pure silver in the moonlight. I swung the camera around to capture her graceful image. She had a body made for total pleasure. Her breasts, although large were firm, topped by the sweetest nipples, now erect from the cool air over their wetness. Her smooth belly showed just the slightest sign of the curve of womanhood. Below this, a tiny strip of hair like a marker showing the way to her most intimate area, the bringer of joy to herself.

She walked back to the bench, to where her clothes lay in a heap on the ground. I watched spell bound as she sat on the bench and leaned back with her legs wide open. Slowly she ran her hands across her full breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. I had a perfect view of her from my hiding place. As she kneaded and teased her tits, I focused the camera on her gaping pussy. To me it was a thing of great beauty. I have always enjoyed the sight of a woman's cunt, especially when she is aroused. I love the way her lips become fuller and her clit enlarges. To see her juices glisten as she becomes more turned on is a real privilege.

As I gazed at her beautiful pussy through my camera, the tips of two of her fingers came into my view, massaging her swollen clit. She pulled the hood back with her two fingers, and then with the index finger of her other hand, she started to stroke it gently. As she massaged herself, I released my throbbing cock from its prison. The cold night air on my hot member was the most erotic feeling. As I watched her masturbate, I gently ran my fingers from my balls to the very tip of my cock. A tear of pre-cum seeped from the tip and wet my fingertips. I licked it from my hand, without any guilt enjoying the taste of myself.

All thoughts of operating my camera were gone now as I watched this divine beauty play with her gorgeous body. I thought that I had seen everything that she had to offer, but I was mistaken. She took the half empty water bottle from the bench beside her and unscrewed the lid. To my amazement, she inserted the neck of the bottle into her moist cunt, lifting the base so that the cold water ran deep into her. Her gasp was audible even at the distance I was from her. As she thrust the bottle in and out of her pussy, the water sprayed out over her soft sweet thighs. She continued to pump the bottle in and out with her left hand, while her right hand alternated between her clit and her tits.

Her moans filled the still night air, getting louder and faster with every thrust of the bottle. She pushed the bottle deep into her body and held it still while she furiously rubbed her clit. Suddenly, she pulled the bottle out of her soaking cunt and pressed her fingers onto her clitoris. As her cum sprayed out of her pussy, I squeezed the end of my dick and started to pump my own cum out onto the ground in front of me.

My orgasm was so intense that I went weak at the knees and my vision blurred. It felt to me as if I would never stop pumping cum from my balls. Eventually I was spent, both physically and mentally. Still with my cock hanging out of my zipper I checked the camera. She was standing now, pulling on her jogging pants and top. As she bent down to pick up her discarded bikini and training shoes, she looked directly into my camera.

She blew a kiss straight at me and barefoot, she walked off.