Hiding in the Closet with Cindy

Story Info
We had to hide when her roommate showed up early.
3.4k words
4.36
66k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can go back to my place if you want." Whispered Cindy into my ear. "No one should be home for a while and I am sure we could find 'something' to do."

I had met Cindy at the neighborhood bar several times. The bar being near the local college campus always attracted a number of single women in during the day. She was young, 21 or 22, long dark black hair that she always had pulled back into a ponytail. She was maybe 5'4" with a thin waist and nice curvaceous hips and some of the most perfectly shaped beasts I had ever seen. Most of the time, and today was no exception, she wore tight black T-shirts cut low to show off her cleavage. I loved to watch her breasts move when she laughed and so I continually tried my hardest to get her to laugh just to see breasts move.

"I live just around the corner in the big apartment building. My roommate is in class and shouldn't be back until later in the evening. She has class until five then she goes directly to work until around eight." She continued to whisper in my ear, leaning in close. Her breasts were pressed up against my arm as she did this sending a bolt of electricity straight to my cock. Damn she could turn me on that easy!

"Sure. Let me pay up and we can go." I said as I laid $20 to cover drinks and a rather sizable tip to the bartender who knew what was going on. And with that we left. It was a hot day outside and very bright. Cindy was leaning up against the wall outside as I exited the bar. She grabbed my arm and held it close to her in a tight squeeze as she led me along to her apartment building. I couldn't help but look down to see her ample cleavage bouncing along. She glanced up just then and saw where my eyes were and smiled.

"Sorry." I said as I was caught. "It is just a rather amazing view."

"That's all right. I don't mind." She said as she pushed out her chest giving me an even better view. After a short walk we arrived at her place. We went in and up to the 11th floor. Her apartment was large and had a great view of the city. Large windows let in a lot of sun and made the place as bright and cheery as she seemed to be. She grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and met me on the couch that was turned to look out the windows.

"Great views huh?" She said as she handed me the beer. "I like to sit here and look out at the world." Taking a sip of her beer, leaning back casually into the couch. I also leaned back into the couch and took a long sip of beer. I looked over to her and saw her looking up at me. I leaned into her and we met in a kiss. It was a quick soft kiss, the type that is meant as an icebreaker, an introduction as you will to what may follow if all goes well. After sitting the beers down on the table next to the couch we again embraced in a kiss, this time more heated. Her mouth opened eagerly to my tongue as we kissed passionately, our hands roaming. It wasn't long until my hand found the underside of one of her large, soft breasts. I began by slowly and softly cupping her breast, careful not to just grab it and possibly do something she was not ready for yet. As I did, she gasped slightly as her chest rose. Her tongue diving deeper into my mouth. With this, I cupped her breast into my hand and gave it a squeeze. It was fantastic. She responded by pulling my head hard into her as we kissed and slid back into the couch.

Soon we were lying on the couch, me on top of her. My hands were groping her breasts with abandon now and as such, I had managed to pull her shirt up and was beginning to work it off. She arched her back as I slid my hand behind her and quickly slid the shirt off of her and to the floor. Her skin was so white and creamy. Her chest now beginning to flush red as we continued and she became more and more aroused. I broke away from her deep, passionate kisses to begin to kiss down along her neck and bare chest. I kissed her upper chest all over, careful to not get to close to her breasts. Her lacy black bra was cut low and offered a very sexy view of her large breasts. My hands cupped and squeezed them as I continued to cover her chest with kisses. I could feel her nipples harden against my palms as I caressed them. I had managed to slide the fabric of her bra off of one of her breasts exposing a rock hard nipple. Her dark, hard nipple stood straight out against her ample creamy white breast. As I lightly caressed her nipple and pinched it between my thumb and forefinger, my cock strained against my jeans.

It wasn't long before my mouth had made its way to her waiting nipple. I covered her hard nipple with my mouth and began to flick my tongue quickly and lightly across the top of it. She responded with a quick gasp of air and a breathy "Oh my . . . " I was reaching around her back to undo the clasp of her bra when we heard keys. We both stopped what we were doing and stayed quiet, not moving at all. We could hear voices in the hall. A mans' voice and a womans'.

"Quick!" Whispered Cindy and she sat up and gathered up her shirt and led me to the only place close by, the closet. We had no sooner stepped inside as the door opened and in walked a man and a woman. Cindy whispered into my ear that it was her roommate Samantha. The guy was Sam's boyfriend who was not supposed to be here until Saturday. Apparently out of town on a business meeting. They moved into the kitchen. However this did nothing to enable our escape from the closet as it was impossible to get from the closet to Cindy's room as she explained it was directly across from the kitchen. She also explained that she didn't want Sam to see her as she was supposed to be at the library studying for a final in a class she was not doing well in and had promised, over and over to study for.

"So what are we going to do?" I said.

"Wait it out. They should go her room soon and we can get out of here then. So be quiet. Ok?" She said. The look in her eyes showed how scared she was of being caught so I stood still and waited. The closet at least was a large walk in type so we had plenty of room. The doors were of the type that had the vertical slats running down the entire length of the doors to allow us some light and a view of what was going on.

Samantha and her boyfriend, Wes, left the kitchen in an embrace, kissing and groping one another. We had hoped that they would go her bedroom but did not and went instead to the couch where we had just been. "Damn!" Said Cindy in a whisper. "I guess we may be in here longer than I had hoped." We were about 6 feet away from the couch and to the side. From where we were, we had a clear view of the couch.

Wes had pulled Samantha to him as he fell back against the couch, as they kissed madly and passionately. His hands slid along her side and quickly made their way to her ass. Samantha was a bit taller than Cindy, short blond hair, and just as thin. Both of the women had excellent figures. Cindy's breast appeared to be larger than Samantha's but that didn't mean Samantha's were small. She was wearing a short little mini dress that must have been her work uniform. Sewn onto the front of it was "Capper's Pub & Grill." I knew of the place but had never been in.

Cindy stood quietly in front of me. I had my hands around her pulling her close to me enjoying the feeling of her soft warm skin. She said nothing as I ran my hands up over her breasts. She closed her eyes and her head fell back against my chest. Her hands reached behind her and began running up and down slowly along the side of my legs. I bent over slightly to kiss her, as she kissed back warmly and deeply enjoying the caressing. When we broke our kiss, we looked out to see what was going on in the room.

Wes had now pulled up Samantha's dress to reveal her ass. He was kneading her ass hungrily as she ground her hips into his. We could see the thin white material of her thong as her hips moved. Her breath was fast and deep as she kissed him hard, her hands tightly grasping his shoulders as her hips began to grind harder and faster into Wes. Wes's hands were pulling her hips back in forth in rhythm to her movements making the action that much more hot. Soon Samantha leaned up and arched her back as she began to wildly grind against Wes. She was panting hard and groaning as her hips moved fast. We were both anchored to the action in front of us as I began to grind my rock hard cock into Cindy's back. My hands were now eagerly squeezing her breasts as we watched.

"Oh my God!" Screamed Samantha as the first wave of orgasm came over her. She was grinding hard into Wes, sliding back and forth across his lap until she finally slowed and shuddered as her orgasm ended. As she slowed down, Wes pulled her dress off of her. She was not wearing a bra and her tits spilled out in front of his face. He quickly began sucking at her breasts, taking in each nipple in turn and sucking madly. As he did this, Samantha was working at getting his pants down. She reached down and undid the button of his jeans and pulled his zipper down. He released her breast from his mouth as she slid off his pants and underwear revealing his hard cock.

As Samantha did this, Cindy's hands had worked their way to my cock. It was so hard and her touch was almost too much for me to handle. She undid my button a pulled down my zipper as I watched Samantha slip Wes's cock onto her mouth. Cindy had now pulled my hard cock from its jean prison and was slowly caressing it behind her back. It was so sensual to have her hands slowly sliding up and down my length as my hands played with her amazing breasts watching her roommate give head to her boyfriend. She tipped her head back and asked how I was doing.

"I am feeling great." I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Good. Me too." She cooed softly as she tightened her grip on my cock and sped up the stroking.

Samantha was working Wes's cock like a pro. She would slowly slide just the head of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the head then slowly slide all the way down, her tongue working around his cock as she did so. Then she would open her moth and run her tongue up along the underside of his shaft up to the top then slam her open mouth down on him, taking him in one quick motion, working her head up and down fast and with suction. We could hear the sucking sounds as Wes was enjoying the attention. Cindy turned around and knelt in front of me. She slid her hot wet tongue along my rock hard cock. She kissed and stroked it as I did everything I could to hold back the urge to cum. She soon slipped my cock into her mouth and began to suck hard. I tried hard to be quiet, as she worked on me. I could hear Wes moaning and I looked out and saw him frantically bucking his hips up and down as Samantha continued to suck his cock. Wes yelled that he was gonna cum and Samantha worked even faster sliding her mouth up and down his cock, as her hand stroked his cock as well. Soon Wes's head arched back and he let out a little scream and came hard. Samantha worked as fast she could to keep up with the stream of hot cum that Wes was pumping into her mouth. Some of it went down the side of his cock and over her hands and she continued to milk every last drop from him.

As Wes came, I could not hold back any longer and Cindy began to work me even faster. I began to thrust my hips in time with her to fuck her mouth. She looked up at me and I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying this also. She pulled her mouth from my cock and placed a finger to mouth to say "Shhh . . . don't want to get caught." And immediately put my cock back into her mouth and sucked fast and furious until I could take it no longer. I bit my lip and held back on any sound as I began to cum. My cock had never felt so hard as it had then. When I began to cum, I could feel it shoot out of me in a wave of euphoria I had never felt before. It felt like minutes that I continued to cum into her eager mouth. She did all she could to keep in all in but a little had come out and dripped off her chin onto her chest.

I leaned against the back wall as she licked the last of my cum from her hands and my cock. She slid her fingers across her chest to get up all the cum that had dripped onto her and licked them clean. I slid down the wall to pull her to me and as we looked out to the couch to see if we had been found. We were both glad to see we hadn't. Samantha was now lying on the couch naked with Wes spreading her legs as he began to lick and suck at her wet eager pussy. He was working two fingers in and out of her pussy as he gently nibbled and lapped at her clit. Samantha was writhing on the couch fully enjoying the attention.

There was enough room in the closet to sit on the floor with my legs spread to move Cindy up between them. She laid back against me as I removed her bra and slid my hands down along her flat stomach to the top of her jeans. She leaned her head back and put her hands behind my head and pulled me to her as we kissed long and deep. She still had a slightly salty taste from my cum as I kissed her. I undid her jeans and slid my hand into her pants. I could feel her wet panties immediately. She was soaked. When my fingers brushed across her wet lips she let out a moan as her legs spread far apart. Soon I had worked her jeans off and had two fingers buried deep inside of her.

As I continued to finger fuck Cindy, Wes was working Samantha into a frenzy. She was holding her legs back and spread as he finger fucked her hard with two fingers as he licked her pussy fast and hard. My fingers worked inside Cindy as we watched. It wasn't long until Wes was hard again. After sucking and finger fucking her until she came in a shuddering orgasm that almost sent Cindy over the edge as we watched, he turned her over to fuck her from behind. Samantha bent over the couch and put her ass up in the air as Wes slid his hard swollen cock deep and hard into her wet eager pussy. Wes placed a hand on each of her hips and pulled her back onto him with force as he fucked her hard. As I was watched Samantha's breast bounce with my fingers deep inside Cindy, my cock soon was hard again.

Wes continued to fuck Samantha hard. I had to hand it to him, he had some good stamina. She was moaning and panting as we watched and listened. Cindy was so wet and soon was on the verge of her own very intense orgasm. She started to breathe faster and deeper. She bit her hand to stifle a scream as she began to cum. I could feel her pussy begin to quiver and pulsate as her orgasm built up. Soon it was milking my fingers and flooding them with her juices as she came all over my fingers. She placed one of her hands over mine buried inside her and pressed it hard onto her, holding me there while she continued to cum. At the same time Wes was about to cum and began to rapidly pound into Samantha until he had to let go. As he came, he pulled out and shot his load across her back. As he continued to spread his cum over Samantha's back, Cindy turned quicky to me to straddle my legs and grabbed my cock shoving it suddenly into her wanting pussy. She began working her hips frantically back and forth grinding her pelvis into me. I was so deep inside her I could feel the head of my cock hitting the top of her cervix. It wasn't long until Cindy reached another orgasm. She tensed up and stopped moving. Her mouth open and her eyes squeezed tightly shut she began to just use her pussy to squeeze hard on my cock buried deep inside her. She squeezed over and over until she came and let loose a gush of her juices that poured out over my cock and soaked my balls. She was biting her lips to not make an sound as came over and over again. It was too much for me to handle and I whispered to her that I was going to cum again. Quickly she pulled herself off of me and laid back against the back wall and told me to get on my knees and move close to her. I did just that as she grabbed hold of my cock and started to stoke it. It wasn't long until I came all over her. It shot out across her chest hitting her large breasts as well as her chin. She continued to pump my cock as I surprised even myself and kept coming.

Wes and Samantha were both on the couch lying back in each others arms kissing softly when we looked out. Cindy had found a T-shirt to use to clean herself up as I searched for my pants. After she cleaned herself, Cindy moved next to me placing her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her. We sat this way with out saying anything for some time until Samantha and Wes got up from the couch. Wes got dressed as Samantha went to the bathroom to clean up. Soon she was back out and she said that she though Cindy would be home soon and that maybe they should go get something to eat. Shortly after that they left.

As soon as the door shut and we heard the key lock the door, Cindy opened the door and we came out. The sun had gone down and the view from the couch overlooking the city at night was spectacular. Cindy went to the refrigerator and brought back a couple of beers as we sat back on the couch to look out window and enjoy the rest of the night. It was only an hour or so until we moved to her bedroom, but only after we straightened out the closet.