Hiding in the Trees

Story Info
After meeting at the market, finding a private spot.
986 words
3.81
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers

We decide to meet at the local farmers' market. I walk up and down the stalls, savoring all the delicious sights and smells the various vendors have on display, and quickly fill a bag with fresh fruit and some small sweets. At the end of a long row of stalls, I see you, watching me, with a beautiful smile on your face. You are wearing a dress, with a low scoop revealing all your amazing cleavage. You sling your own bag over your shoulder and walk slowly toward me, swaying your hips as you come closer and closer. Finally, I jog the last few steps between us, and throw my arms around you, kissing you passionately right in the middle of the market, as a few others looked on. Your kiss is electrifying, your tongue sending shock waves up and down my spine, from my scalp down to my toes. My cock instantly starts to twinge, getting excited from this sexy woman.

You take my hand in yours, and lead me away from the bustle of the market, and we walk silently for a few blocks down to the nearby park, with a path through the trees. We find a spot with a few trees growing close together, and step into the space between them.

I stand behind you, the excitement of being seen by others making my pulse race. I am holding your body close, my big hands starting to caress your breasts as I kiss your neck and shoulders, inhaling the sweet scent of your skin. You like the feeling of being close to me, and your ass starts to slowly grind against my crotch, exciting me beneath the fabric of my pants.

You look around, and seeing no one else around, place your hands on a tree, to push back against me a little harder. I have to have you. Right now. I quickly hike your dress up around your waist. You're wearing lacy pink boy shorts, the bottom half of your ass peaking below the bottom of the fabric.

I start to rub your ass with my hands, grabbing the sweet flesh and squeezing you. I give you a sharp spank across the right side of your ass, which surprises you, and you inhale sharply, wondering what is in store.

Now I'm rubbing you again, my hand sliding between your thighs to rub back and forth over your pussy. I can feel the fabric is already damp with excitement.

I clamp my hand over your mouth and tell you to be quiet, and we hold still, my body tight against yours, as we watch a couple walk down the path. My other hand is between your legs, with my index finger slowly rubbing back and forth across your clit, slowly getting soaked from your sex.

You grind hard against my hand. I know you're getting turned on, wondering if this person will turn to look.

At first it seems like they don't see us, but as they get a little farther away, the woman pauses for a moment, and looks back over her shoulder in our direction, a sly smile on her face.

Your breath is hard on my hand, as you get excited, knowing this stranger is watching from afar. Your panties are getting soaked with your desire. You are so turned on. You start to gasp a little, and wonder if you are going to cum from the excitement.

The stranger's boyfriend has walked ahead, and now calls to the woman to catch up to him. For a moment, she stays still, looking our way. I can't wait any longer for privacy. I reach up and yank your panties down around your knees, exposing that sweet ass for me to rub some more.

I slide my hand down to your pussy, and I finally slide my fingers into you. Quickly pumping in and out of you, as you get more and more excited.

Feeling you this excited is more than I can stand. I quickly unzip my pants, and yank my own boxers down, my cock springing forward.

I stroke myself a few times, and am quickly hard as a rock. I position my cock at the outer edge of your pussy, and slowly slide into you. Filling you inch by inch.

The woman on the path takes a few steps back in our direction. It seems to increase our intensity and passion.

Your hands still on the tree, you start to moan as I start to fuck you, thrusting hard. My cock covered with your sex as it slides from you, only to plunge back into you again and again.

The woman definitely knows what is happening now, and seems drawn to us, walking closer to where we stand.

The closer she gets to discovering us, the more we both get turned on. The stranger is now standing just outside the copse of trees, looking in hungrily. Her hand has slid beneath her own pants, as she has started to touch herself, watching us with fierce desire.

You start to cum, deep contractions squeezing my cock hard as you explode around me. And I instantly cum, too, our bodies continuing to thrust back and forth, like wild animals.

The stranger moans with desire, as she cums too. She watches us both as I slide out of you, and you turn around, drop to your knees, and start to suck my cock, drinking all the incredible combined juices from our bodies, until my cock is sucked dry. You stand up and start to kiss me passionately, letting me taste everything, too. Our bodies close, our breath still short. Enjoying this incredible passionate moment.

We both look toward the stranger, who slowly brings her own fingers to her lips, sucking her own juices slowly, a smile on her face. She turns to rejoin her friend, with quite a story to tell.

jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers