Hiding the Cum: Every Man's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,097 Followers

I stood in deep shadow about ten feet from them. "OH! YES! AGAIN! OOOOOOH!" she screamed. I was mesmerized by the sight of her large, sweat-covered breasts bouncing in the moonlight. Her nipples were sticking straight out, and she was rubbing and pulling on them with frantic abandon. Her head hung down for a moment, then she began bouncing again. As I watched, she climaxed yet another time, put her head back, and yelled at the sky. "MMMH! OH! OH! OOOOOOH!"

She didn't stop moving for more than a few seconds. I watched her climax several more times. How the men managed to keep hard I don't know. I could smell her sweat and the musky odor of her pussy. I pulled out my penis and began to stroke it, fast. Both men finally groaned as they climaxed, and with one more loud scream from the woman, they all collapsed into a pile. I could feel my penis swelling, and my balls were tight against my shaft as my ejaculation began.

I didn't want to interrupt their post-coital caressing, so I put a cupped hand in front of my penis as it began to spurt. When I finished, I had a limp penis and a handful of cum. I looked over at the trio, but they were kissing and cuddling, oblivious to my presence. I really felt like an intruder into their passion, and I didn't want to leave any trace of my having been there.

I quietly lapped the cum from my palm and fingers. When I was done, I pushed my penis back into my pants, and I quietly stole away. When I got back to the dorm, the only trace of my masturbatory activity was a tiny droplet of cum that had dripped out of my penis into my undershorts.

And that's the simple secret, fellow men. You can play your skin flute anytime you need to. No shower, no bathroom, no toilet paper required. You don't need any special equipment, but it helps to have a clean hand. It doesn't taste as good as it does from your lover's lips after fellatio, or from your lover's pussy after intercourse, but it's still your very own, unique man-juice. And who knows? Maybe ingesting what you've just sent "outward" will speed your production of more. Think of it as recycling! It certainly couldn't hurt!

Try it. You'll like it. She does, doesn't she? If she doesn't, and you really can't replace her, at least deposit it where you will have the most fun licking it up. The taste is really - pardon the expression - titillating!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,097 Followers
12