Hierarchy

Story Info
She pushes him too far at work.
3.6k words
4.2
67.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the door gently and reached over to flip off the light. The hand that covered hers was twice as large, and the bulk of the man pressing her from behind sandwiched her between himself and the wooden door. The pressure on her torso made her breathe even more heavily, and she ground her hips backwards to match his movements.

The hand moved off hers, took her by a shoulder and spun her around. She could barely make out his form against the darkness in the room beyond, but his sure movements negated the need for eyesight. With one hand held against the door above her head, he bent down and kissed her hungrily. She felt like a starving woman set down in front of a hot meal, and held his head in both her hands as she ate his kisses. They gyrated their hips, but her petite frame and his bulky one made matching their movements difficult. Frustrated, he grunted, placed both of his hands under her butt and lifted her clear off the ground. Taking the cue, she wrapped her legs around his hips, and he leaned heavily into her, against the wooden door, causing it to slam slightly against the frame.

You have no idea what you're doing, her conscience said groggily. But she gave way to the animalistic urge that made her grind her crotch into his belly and grind her lips into his mouth.But it's been so fucking long...

The heavy pressure of his chest pinning her to the door drove her breathless. She pulsed her hips and pushed them outward toward his, while drawing his head into hers. In the dark room, backlit only by distant streetlamps glowing far below the windows, she shuddered with the thrill of their actions. She never imagined herself being the type to do this...and although he repeatedly told her not to call him her "boss," she thought of him as one nonetheless.Am I really about to fuck my boss?

She almost laughed the first time she met him: A huge man, reclining in an immense leather chair in the middle of a dingy, small office that served as the magazine's sole hub of publication. He had been a football player in school and earned a 2.4 GPA in Creative Writing before moving out to L.A. where his buddies had flocked. After a few years, every one of them was immersed in various businesses, and a couple had made their first million before they hit 30. So he returned to his alma mater, this buzzing college town, where he knew he had a better chance of starting up his own business. Plus, there was an endless source of poor college kids he could pay $7 an hour in exchange for their university-bred writing, editing and designing skills. She was his best writer – they both knew it – and she had worked with him for the past year in the awkward position of his employee with far better writing skills than his own.

The thrust that came from his pelvis up at her butt made her gasp. She reached down and shakily undid her belt, then reached underneath her own legs and fumbled for his. He slid his hands out from underneath her, which sent her slithering slowly back to the ground. She continued her descent, taking his pants with her, until she rested on her knees in front of his silk boxers. Gently she worked her way through the opening in the front of his boxers and maneuvered his stiff penis out.

Don't react, don't react, he'll think you're immature. But she couldn't deny to her ogling eyes that this was the biggest penis she'd ever come in contact with. Her cheeks burned in the darkness, but a naughty fire deep inside of her grew larger and more insistent at the same time.Just relax...you know what to do. Don't try to impress him. He's obviously already impressed.

She wrapped her hand around the tip of his penis, pulling a bit of the skin of his shaft over the circumcised head as the corona popped out from under her fingers. He made a low noise and placed his hands on her shoulders. She pushed the skin back, and pulled it forward again, amazed with how stiff this part of his body could become. A gentle hand on the back of her head pushed her face closer to him, and she could smell the sweat from his crotch. Heart pounding, she flicked her tongue once, twice, skimmed the perimeter of his head, then ensconced it in her mouth. She withdrew it immediately, for she had had enough experience to know what was coming. His hips jutted forward hard, hoping to fill her mouth with cock, but she used the leverage to run her saliva-covered hand down the length of his shaft. In the dark room, his thick penis looked even darker than the rest of his skin, yet shone slightly with her spit. She felt veins running the length of his shaft under her fingers.

Not amused with her trick, his fingers curled in her hair and bore her mouth back down on his penis. She felt the corona slide beyond her teeth, followed by an inch of flesh, and another, and another, and he kept pressing. When the head hit the back of her mouth, she grabbed the base of his penis and pressed backward, to try to stop him. But he pushed her head harder, then withdrew a couple inches and insistently pushed back into her mouth, gaining half an inch. He repeated this, and gained another half an inch. A third time, and she felt a tickle in the back of her throat and gagged.

"Eat it all," he growled. Startled, her eyes rolled up to look at him, but all she could see was his outline backlit by the dim street lights. The place where his face would be was a black hole, and her imagination replaced the face she knew from working with him for a year with one twisted and maleficent.

Her heart pounded recklessly, and she repositioned herself on her knees. Drawing back a couple inches, she stuck her head out on her neck, and began pitching him repeatedly into her mouth. With each onward thrust of her head, she managed to push a little more into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, repressed her gag reflex and pushed him into her throat, breathing heavily through her nose.I did it.

Wasting no time, he grabbed the sides of her head, pulled her back a couple inches and thrust his penis back into her mouth. His hips pulsed rapidly while he held her head in place and fucked her mouth, and a wet sound arose from the back of her throat. She held her course for a half dozen thrusts, but then she gagged again and pressed hard on his pelvis.

He withdrew from her mouth in one swoop, leaving with a loudpop. Her heart was racing. She panted heavily, drawing in deep gulps of breath, feeling slightly dizzy. She didn't move at all when he lifted her from the floor, carried her across the room and flung her onto his desk. She skidded backwards a couple inches, scattering papers and sending some to the floor.

His hands grabbed roughly at her pants, ripping her zipper down and yanking the tight denim off her legs. Her panties came off in one elastic scream.This is so hot. Fuck, I don't know what the hell I'm getting myself into, but this is SO HOT!

When he threw her knees apart and dove in between, however, she gasped, stiffened and caught his head in her thighs. He hung inches above her mound, frozen by her rejection. She relaxed her legs enough to allow him to crank his head up and look at her, or at her silhouette, at the dark hole where her face should be. "Gentle, please. You can't be that rough going down," she admonished in a small voice.

In one fluid movement he sprang from between her legs at her torso. She jerked backward in surprise. Then they both hung suspended, her: spread-eagle on the desk, the weight of her upper body resting on her elbows, him: hovering over her on the desk, one hand lightly yet firmly encircling her throat. She was sure he could feel her wild pulse in his fingers, and she felt her face grow slightly warm.

"Don't. Stop me. Again."

Their interactions with one another had always been underlain with a hint of tension, each executive decision made was sure to spark an argument. She wanted more control over the magazine content since she was the head writer and, essentially, the only editor. He wanted a magazine he could show to his buddies that would make them laugh like the frat boys they once were, and constantly tried to sneak in articles that were far too risqué for a University publication. The tension had grown over the last year; she knew something would have to happen soon.

Hovering over her, his words hanging between them in the nebulous darkness, his other hand slowly traced its way down her inner thigh, agonizingly slow. Invisible hairs on her legs stood up, and when he reached her lips she craved those fingers. She could feel her swollen labia parted to the air, could feel the wetness awaiting him, could feel his thumb caressing her neck. His large index finger crested her lips and descended into the most shallow regions of the pool that craved every inch of his fingers. But he didn't plunge inside as her body desperately desired; he traced the outline, ran the tip of his finger around the taught skin that shuddered and dripped, begging him to finger-fuck her. It almost tickled, it almost itched; but the teasing, leisurely twirling excited her voraciously. Her head lolled back, and she slowly twisted her hips in tune with his fingers. He shifted, moved one hand from her neck to behind her head, placed a slow, heavy, luscious kiss on her open lips, and with the other hand dipped his finger for the first time into her wet vagina. First only up to his knuckle, pulling it upward on his way out. Then to his next knuckle, again palpating her spongy walls on the way out. Then he sank his thick finger all the way in her, spinning like a wobbly top four inches inside her vagina.

She moaned into the dark office. Somewhere deep inside her she felt a pressure grow and release, spin and turn; unconsciously her hips rotated too, amplifying the digit's movements within her. Rotations turned into undulations, and without realizing it she began humping his spinning finger, hungry for more, hungry for two fingers or three, eager for his mouth and craving that rock hard cock she deep throated earlier. Impatient, she sat up on her elbows, staring into the dark holes where his eyes would be with a look of utter lust.You started this. Now let's finish it.

He must have seen her parted lips giving way to bared teeth. Or her glaring eyes. Or maybe he felt her lubricious walls clench his finger and attempt to draw him in, or perhaps his own lust had grown intolerable; but without saying a word he withdrew his finger with a particularly hard twist, pulled her hips toward his and off the desk, spun her 180 degrees and shoved her torso back down onto his desk. The anticipation of whatever would come next made her moan again and arch her back, lifting her butt to the air. She was ready.

Though she did not expect that calloused hand to come down hard and fast on her ass cheek. The smackresounded in the dark room, and she yelped, momentarily embarrassed. His hands rounded both her cheeks, smoothing the skin, kneading it. Finally, she felt a pressure on the underside of her labia – something far bigger than his finger. His hips held amazing control over his cock, and the slightest readjustment pulled him in line with her entrance. She was so wet the tip of his head became slippery just by grazing the surface of her vulva.

She pushed back against that pressure, hoping to ensconce it in her wet vagina, but instead she met with resistance: One hand held the back of her neck; the other held her hips down. Warmth by her left cheek made her realize he had brought his head down next to hers, and he whispered "I'm in control here."

She froze, his words tumbling about in her mind, drowning her in déjà vu.

Finally, it came at the end of a long day which was rounding out a long week. The magazine was going to print and the other writers hadn't made their deadlines. She was frantic, trying to pull it together without him so much as straying from behind his desk. And when he did speak up, to tell her she needed at least three more pieces, she snapped. "Where have you been all day? Leaving me to cover this by myself. Thanks for your suggestion, but it looks like I'm in control here."

He slowly raised himself from his immense leather chair, casting a literal shadow over her. Neither was willing to break eye contact first. Her jaw jutted forward, she stared straight into his eyes defiantly. He leaned forward and placed his hands on the desk, bringing his brown eyes almost level with hers. The few writers left in the office took the hint, packed up their belongings and left quietly, closing the wooden door behind them.

The sun was setting, evening commute beginning outside. They held their positions for a full five minutes, pride on the line as well as job security. He knows I'm right,she thought defiantly, and refused to back down. And it paid off – he was the first to drop his eyes. He sighed, relaxed his shoulders, and not until her eyes crept to the clock on the near wall did he slide his head back up and ambush her lips with his.

She crashed back into the present when he tightened his grasp on the back of her neck and whispered more urgently "Who hired you?" Grasping even harder, "Who's got you pinned? I do. You may be a good writer, but you're a mediocre cock-sucker, and it's high time you learned to respect those above you."

And then he pushed his pelvis forward and popped his cock into her wet pussy.

She felt herself stretch around his head. It hurt a little, but she tried to relax and take it. Once his corona was inside, the stretching ceased, and his slow thrusts ran the fat head along her wet canal. His hips thrust so minutely – such minor adjustments in his pelvis – but his hands held her ass hard and reined her, and she had no choice but to let him move her, handle her, control her. Hands trembling slightly from the words still tumbling around her head, a slight breeze caressed her body and brought her nipples out; she remembered that she was splayed doggy-style, impaled on her boss's cock.

She gave up trying to rationalize everything, trying to control their actions, and relinquished to him.

When he pushed her away slightly, she gasped at the sensation of his head sliding out of her, but quickly he'd pull her back toward him again, gaining a half inch each time, until she felt him graze her cervix and her ass rested against his hips. The pressure...to have his huge head bumping at the ceiling of her vagina made her forget her resolve of passivity, and she ground her ass on his pelvis, feeling his stiff and unforgiving penis inside her stretch her walls in one direction or another when she spun her hips around it.Fuck, I could come like this.

SMACK came a hand on her ass. She yelped and heard it echo. "I am in control here!" he hissed. Holding fast to her hips, grinding his thumbs into her fleshy ass, he pulled himself halfway out – again, she gasped at the sensation of his head parting the canal of her vagina – and in one smooth thrust, plunged all the way inside her. Their moans echoed off the walls and entwined in the near-blinding darkness. He pulled out again and slammed back inside her, slowly working his withdrawal-thrust cycle faster.

She lost track of the time, forgot the pinching sensation at her waist of her skin resting on top of papers and clipboards, just held herself in a seemingly suspended state of pressure and release. His huge head ran the length of her vagina, withdrawing almost completely and then slipping its way past her tight walls until it couldn't go any further. She breathed hard, he breathed harder; she planted her hands flat on the desk for leverage, he held her hips and drew them onto his rhythmically. The thrusts became faster and harder, and the searing pleasure became overwritten by the pinching of her skin into the desk as he humped her into it. She uttered a quiet "Ah, ah, ah," of hesitation with his thrusts, growing in intensity, "ah,ah, ah..."

He began to fuck her hard, pinning her between him and the desk, and she was worried he'd hurt her. She whimpered quietly and gently pushed herself back from the desk until the rough at her hips pulled hard, and the two of them fell backwards into inky space.

His leather chair creaked with the full weight of the two of them landing on it. She fell into his lap, onto his cock,hard. He didn't give her time to adjust before pushing at her neck, forcing her to bend forward up off his penis. His other hand still held her hip, and rhythmically pulled her onto him. Her head began to spin, dizziness threatened to overcome her, but she panted and let him manipulate her. She contracted her vaginal muscles, causing him to rub more firmly along her entrance and trapping him inside her. He groaned, and she could almost envision the stiff penis inside her, could smell the heavy scent of their juices wafting up from her crotch.

"Take off your shirt," he growled slowly. She peeled it up over her head, happy now for a further breeze on her skin. "And your bra." She reached around to unhook it, aware of his dark eyes on her hands. He held her fast, and pumped harder and faster as she worked slowly. For that reason she gasped in disappointment when he stopped his thrusts, but gave herself gracefully to his commanding hands. He turned her around on his cock, lifted her right leg up and over his head until her torso faced his, and she kneeled over him on his chair. It had been adjusted to lean back slightly, and she found her breasts pressed into his face as she straddled him.

Later, when he would come, he would come in waves, drawing her to him as he rocked his body in sync with each spurt. He would moan each time, feeling a fog descend and cover everything there is in the world besides that jerking release, a sleepiness overcome his brain as the hot fluid pumped deep inside her, and a sensitivity to her soft flesh on his skin arise that he hadn't been aware of before. He would jerk once more, twice more, every muscle in his body tensing to urge the come out, and then the fog would slowly lift, and he'd be left with this soft girl on his lap, their sweat and smells dissipating into the darkness that wrapped around them.

Now, slowly, hesitantly, she let herself take over the movements, lifting herself off his cock and slowly settling back onto it, squeezing her muscles around his shaft and feeling its length draw out and sink into her. The change of pace excited him, and his hips tried to match hers, but soon relented to her slow ride. He ran his hands around and in between her breasts as they rubbed on his face, and he moaned loudly. Reading his cues, she pushed her chest harder into his face when he reached around and ensconced her breasts in his large hands. When he brought his thumb and forefinger together to gently clasp her nipples, she gasped, and when he pinched hard, she moaned and leaned forward like a jockey in the saddle. She humped him fervently, holding his shoulders and letting her hips dance over his penis.

The hands on her breasts sent thrills down her spine. Clenching her vaginal muscles, she held him deep inside her and ground her clitoris against his pelvis. She felt his trapped penis pulse, and fingers clasped her nipples again,hard. Her mouth dropped, and melodious moans drifted from deep in her belly, where she felt her first contractions. Her clit felt connected to the pressure expanding in her vagina, and the circles her hips made against his pelvis brought a new sensation to her pleasure that set off clenching contractions in her vagina. She gasped, grabbed his shoulders and clenched his penis until the waves ceased to loll her.

And then he began to come. And he came in waves, holding her tightly, rocking his body as he ejaculated hot sperm at her cervix. And he slowly became aware of the soft girl in his lap, and the near-darkness of the room around them, and the ticking of the clock on the near wall. Her eyes fluttered, and she laid her head on his shoulder and began to sleep.