High Noon Heat With Jack and Irene

Story Info
The sexy siblings get it on in the heat of the day.
4.9k words
4.27
83.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I'm late, Jack thought.

He looked at the old sweep hand clock with the dusty frame that had been nailed to the wall over the front entrance of the HandiValu discount store for as long as anyone could remember.

The clock read 9:05 am.

Five minutes had past since the turn of the hour, but they could just as well have been five years.

He was toast and he knew it. Crissy, the girl at the checkout counter, knew it too. She looked over at Jack and her pretty freckled face broke into a smirk.

Jack glared back at her. He couldn't stand Crissy. She was a hot looking college coed of twenty with what looked like a good body under her plain HandiValu uniform, but he would likely never know for sure. He'd asked her out a couple of times and she'd always said no. She was always busy. She had exams to study for, essays to write. She just didn't want to see him.

And she was there to see his lowest moment after a night of triumph.

Bitch.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead. He'd ran the distance from home to the store and most days, that would've been enough. Not today, though. Not today.

"Jack, you look like hell."

Jen, the store manager, stormed down an aisle toward him. Her face was livid.

"Sorry," was all Jack could say.

"Sorry isn't good enough. Get to my office."

And so Jack did. Jack sat down in the guest chair in front of her old metal desk. Jen didn't sit. She stood before him. If nothing else, Jack thought, she still looks pretty good. Even though Jack was twenty-one, he found his fiftyish boss highly attractive. She had short black hair streaked with gray. She was tall and had a slender figure. She loved wearing tight jeans that showed off her good legs and today, Jack noted, was no different. He glanced quickly at her crotch. Yes, that characteristic indentation was there. At least he would see that.

Hands on trim hips, Jen started her spiel. "You know we have zero-tolerance for lateness in this store, Jack. If you'd only just been here a few months or if you had any previous infractions, I'd have no choice but to fire you. You're lucky. I'll only write you up and suspend you for the day. Let it be a lesson to you. You've been here two years and you're reliable and I need you, but I can't be seen to tolerate lateness. Understand?"

"Yes."

"I'll fill out the record of conversation form for you to sign."

She strode over to a filing cabinet and knelt down to open the lowest drawer. Jack sneaked a quick peek. Her shirt had rode up and the waist of her jeans had crept down just enough to expose a healthy glimpse of lower back and upper posterior, not to mention the beginnings of a sexy, pear-shaped ass. And, as Jack always had suspected, she wore nothing underneath her body-tight jeans.

Jen returned to the desk and quickly filled out the form. She had Jack sign it and she tore off the copy at the bottom for him to keep. She flung the door open and waited for him to leave.

Just for a moment, Jack saw a memorable sight. Jen stood with one arm extended to keep the door open and her other arm crooked with her hand resting on her hip. Her beautiful legs were scissored wide apart and that indentation was proudly open for show. Her face glowed with a film of perspiration and the faintest trace of stiff nipple showed through her tight-fitting blouse.

"You look like you must've really been through the grinder last night, Jack, partying or something. Take care of yourself. Get some rest for today and come back tomorrow, ready and fit for work. Don't let your private life mess up your job, okay?"

"Okay," Jack said passing through the door. And just as he did so, something brushed against his ass. He looked back at Jen quickly enough to see her draw her hand back.

She smiled and slammed the door on him.

As Jack walked down the aisle, heading to the front door, he knew that Jen understood what kind of "grinding" he'd been up to. Hell, she must've known about him methodically screwing every college age cashier in the place except for Crissy, so it wouldn't take much for her to guess what he'd been doing. If only she knew , though, whom the grinding had been with last night!

Crissy smirked at Jack again as he left the store, but what did he care? He had a day to relax from last night and another night of...

It was too good to be true.

Jack took his time walking home in the humid, sunny morning. When he got back, he went upstairs and retreated to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and reclined his taut, muscular body on his bed. The sheets were still rumpled and a light odor of sweat and sex hung in the room, faint traces of his gloriously hot early morning fuck with his beautiful and curvy twenty-eight-year old sister Irene. He breathed in deeply as his hand went to his cock.

I'll find something good to wank to, he thought, rising from the bed to turn on the computer.

He went to the erotic social networking site where he had uploaded some pictures of Irene.

When he first went to the site about two years before, he'd uploaded a picture of Irene he had taken secretly while she sat on a lawn chair in the back yard, her legs parted and her shorts riding up to her most private place. He had identified her as his girlfriend and the pic had caused a sensation on the site. Today, just before he left for work, he had uploaded two new shots of his "girlfriend".

He was careful to make sure Irene's face was hidden in both shots. One showed her lying back over the edge of the bed with her legs spread, her fingers inside her pussy. The other showed a picture of her D-cup tits, freshly glazed with a load of come he had wanked on to her moments before he took the picture.

The pictures had only been on the site for barely two hours and already twenty people had commented on them. Everybody loved them and raved about how hot and sexy they were.

Just reading the comments made Jack stroke his cock. He felt the surge of seed growing in him and stopped.

He wanted something special to wank into. He didn't just want to come all over himself.

He walked down the hall to his sister's room. He went inside and quickly saw what he was looking for.

The thong Irene had been wearing when she fucked him this morning lay coiled, snake-like and enticing, on the carpeted floor.

He picked it up.

The crotch was still sticky with her love juices.

A hot wave of mouth-drying, body-wracking desire burned through him. There was no way he could make it back to his room now. He simply draped the thong over the head of his cock, and without having to touch it, the come burst from him and joined his sister's juices on the thin fabric.

Exhausted, he collapsed on his sister's bed. His head rested comfortably against the fluffy pillow and a cozy scent of sweet perfume and herbal shampoo enveloped him. God, Irene, you smell so beautiful, he thought. His cock was reminded too and it sprang back to life again with Irene's thong still at the tip.

Jack rose from the bed and pulled the thong from his cock. He took it back to his room and draped it over his chair, hoping that it would dry and that he hadn't ruined it. Jack wanted it as a souvenir of this special morning. "Irene would probably let me keep it anyway," he rationalized.

He noticed the computer was still on. The monitor glowed with the pictures of his sister he'd uploaded earlier.

Jack smiled. There was enough heat from those shots to run a whole network of computers, he thought.

Licking his lips, Jack refreshed the page and saw there was one new comment. "Beautiful lady. Wish I could fuck her," Strokerman03 had written. Seeing the comment made Jack stiffen, but this time he wanted to wank in Irene's bed.

He turned off the computer and returned to his sister's room. His cock was throbbing and the fresh scent of Irene made it throb even more. Maybe there was another thong or pair of panties he could wank into.

He went to the laundry hamper and pulled off the lid. Inside were the clothes Irene had worn in the last day or so. Yes, there was the miniskirt and the blouse she had worn when she first arrived. He pulled them out and found underneath a flesh colored bra and matching panties. He pulled out the panties and dropped the rest of the clothing back in the hamper.

He lay down in the bed and held the panties up in front of him, picturing how they would look wrapped tightly around his sister's lower body. These must've been the panties she was wearing when she had hugged him so tightly at the front door, when he'd gotten hard and wished he could plant his hands on her full, round ass.

Jack draped the panties over his cock and started stroking his shaft. The nylon fabric built up a nice comfortable friction on his cock head. It felt good to lie there on his sister's bed, inhaling her scent and jerking off into her panties.

He looked down at the end of the bed. Irene's room was equipped with a small portable TV. A DVD player was plugged in to it. "Maybe I could turn on one of the softcore channels for some visual stimulation," he thought.

As he switched on the TV with the remote lying on Irene's beside table, he noticed a handbag beside the TV. Jack rose from the bed to inspect it. The bag was partly open and, inside, he could see what looked like blank CDs. He pulled them out. Maybe Irene had some porn with her. Didn't she say she watched porn with Stu, her fiance, and that she didn't mind it?

Jack popped one of the discs into the player and the TV screen came to life. Yes, there was porn on it all right...hardcore featurettes starring his steamy sister.

The video showed Irene's face and big tits, her long hair hanging wildly down her shoulders. A thick meaty cock was in her cleavage and she stroked it firmly with both hands while she slid it up and down between her massive melons.

Jack masturbated furiously into his sister's panties as he watched. He could hear Irene breathing heavily and moaning, as well as the sounds of bedsprings creaking.

He then heard a male voice grunting instructions to her in a guttural, threatening voice. The voice was...unfamiliar. Jack had met Stu many times and his voice didn't sound quite like that.

The voice said, "C'mon slut, take that cock. Jerk it harder. Harder, bitch. You can do better. Do better or else. I want to shoot all over your big slutty tits. C,mon whore, jerk that cock harder. Harder. You said you were a tit fucking slut now show me. Show me, whore ..."

Irene was aroused by the dirty talk. She tilted her head all the way back and smacked her lips and pumped the cock harder.

Jack could barely hold back. When the cock spurted on screen, Jack came with it, filling Irene's panties with hot cream as he watched the unknown man's jizz splattering all over her tits and neck, forming a rare and precious pearl necklace in man juice.

But the orgasm wasn't as powerful for Jack as it should've been. He'd been distracted by something Irene cried out while the cock splattered.

He replayed the come scene and its immediate aftermath.

Between gasps and moans, his sister blurted, "I'm such a slut, Frank. I'm a whore. A dirty whore and a cunt. Gimme your cum, Frank, I want it..."

Frank? Who was Frank? Had she been role playing with Stu? Was the video made long ago, before she knew Stu? Probably not. She was wearing her hair in the video the same way she wore it now. Was she screwing around on Stu? Hadn't she told Jack after they had fucked that she wasn't as crazy about Stu as she should be? Didn't she seem to have doubts about marrying him?

Another shot came up on the screen. This time Irene was doing oral on a stiff cock.

Irene swirled her tongue under the cock head and then pumped the shaft, letting streams of come drip onto her face.

Jack sat up and watched with interest, his cock stiffening with greater firmness.

It was just like what Irene had done to him during the grand overture to their own lovemaking that morning.

Onscreen, Irene pumped the cock harder and harder until long strings of come dripped and oozed onto her sweaty face.

One of the globs scored a bull's eye on her eyelid.

"Jerry, you bastard, you always shoot in my eye..."

Jack froze. Jerry? Who was Jerry?

Before Jack could puzzle the question further a new image burst on the screen.

Irene was riding a cock. This time she was calling out to Stu. She was pumping hard and gasping. The sound of creaking bedsprings was loud and insistent like the clattering of train wheels.

Jack grew hard watching his sister's curvy body riding her unseen fiance. She tilted her head back until her brown hair fell in a long stream down her back. Her D-cup breasts jiggled and swayed and her toned midriff glazed with sweat.

Jack pumped his cock again. Large drops of come soaked into his sister's panties. He was about to orgasm when, onscreen, his sister suddenly stopped moving.

"Stu? Stu? What the fuck..."

A loud snore cut through the silence.

Jack grinned and the picture changed again. The camera seemed to be propped on a bathroom counter, facing the toilet. Irene sat on the toilet seat nude, her legs open, tits stuck out, head thrown back. A silver dildo slid methodically in and out of her pussy. She gripped it with both hands.

Irene was breathing hard and moaning. Jack smiled as he watched and masturbated. She squealed and moaned, squealing the same way she did when she came with Jack that morning. It felt good to have Irene's panties on his cock while he watched the video image of his sister masturbating.

"I love you Jack! I want you! I want you! Jack fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock of yours! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fu..."

Her voice trailed off in a series of high shrieks as her body shuddered with a deep orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she cried through choking gasps as she slowly moved the dildo over her engorged clit, prolonging the final stages of orgasm.

Jack blew load after load into her sister's panties until they were a soggy, sticky mass. The odor of his sex filled the room.

Jack lay back and smiled. Now he knew that his sister had wanted him, maybe as much as he wanted her and that she had fantasized about him and came thinking about him.

Elated, he pulled the panties from his cock and rose from the bed. He put the DVD back in its case and shut off the TV. He went to his room and draped the panties, along with the thong, on the back of his chair.

He went to the washroom to shower. As he turned on the water and stepped into the stall, he wondered if Irene had masturbated to that video before walking over to his room to visit him that morning. He smiled, picturing his sister fingering himself and fantasizing about him. How many times had she done it?

The water felt good as it ran over his body. He soaped himself and let the soap bar wander to his stiff dick, cleansing the head and letting the vibrations of arousal wash over him. He looked up on the tile walls and saw the final traces of a palm print disappear in the shower stream.

And what a story there was in how that palm print got there! After finishing fucking and after Irene had posed for the pictures that Jack later posted online, they had showered. No fucking was intended, just a good shower to clean up after their sex and to get ready for work. But one thing led to another and the inevitable happened.

Jack had been soaping her breasts, sliding the bar through her cleavage and against her stiff nipples when Irene started massaging his hardening cock. Soon, he was fully erect and he wanted more. Maybe it was the dominant way she had been with him in bed, but Jack wanted to be in control. He grabbed Irene's shoulders and abruptly turned her around, pushing her face first into the wall. Bracing herself against the wall with her palms, Irene laughed with ecstasy as Jack shoved his cock into her pussy from behind and ground at her furiously.

He only lasted a moment or two before coming, but that episode of absolute control over his dominant sister enraptured Jack. When he pulled out of her, Irene turned and hugged him deeply and kissed him passionately on the mouth, their tongues meeting. She definitely enjoyed his taking control.

After showering, Jack went back to his room and dressed. Looking at his sister's undergarments draped on his chair, he knew he wanted Irene now. Not tonight after she got back from work, but now. He looked over at his bedside clock. Almost eleven a.m. She usually took a break around noon. Perhaps today, she would like to take a break with her brother, a break she would always remember.

Jack left the house, locking the door behind him. He strode confidently along the street, heading to the mall where Irene worked at her clothing store. The sun, climbing to its noonday zenith, and the clinging humidity, magnified his desire and made his groin burn with arousal.

He wanted Irene more and more. Didn't she say after fucking that they should "seize the day" and make the most of the time they had left together before she married? That's what he wanted now.

To seize the day, seize this very noon.

*

When Jack arrived at Smiles 'n' Styles, Irene's store at the mall, he almost immediately regretted his decision to seek out his sister at work.

At the big table by the entrance there was an all-too-familiar girl folding t-shirts.

The girl was Kim, a pretty, slender, long-haired brunette of nineteen who until two months ago, had been a cashier at HandiValu.

Jack had fucked her three times until Kim decided to end the relationship, such as it was. She was the last girl he'd fucked before Irene and Jack had no idea she now worked at Irene's store.

"Hello, Jack," she said, smiling, setting the t-shirts aside and walking up to meet him.

In spite of his nervousness, Jack had a tough time to keep his eyes from devouring Kim. She looked highly alluring in curve-hugging, low-riding jeans and a white crop top that showed a nice expanse of flat midriff, set off by a navel pierced with a heart-shaped ring. Her lovely, fine-featured face and long dark hair were tastefully highlighted with a white silk collar around her neck.

Jack's groin burned with desire as he remembered the small red tattoo on her right buttock of a penis spurting three heart-shaped drops of semen.

"Hi," was all Jack could manage, hoping his voice didn't shake.

"Are you here for Irene?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"She's over in the casual wear aisle." She pointed to a far aisle of the store that ran along a wall and was lined with racks of jeans, sweaters and casual blouses. Extending her arm showed off the gently pointed curve of Kim's finely proportioned C-cup breasts.

Jack took his eyes off Kim's tits long enough to spot Irene, a scanner in her hand, probably checking inventory.

"Thanks, Kim," Jack said, heading toward the aisle.

As Jack approached his sister, his hungry eyes took in how sexy she looked. She was wearing the same curve-hugging all in one yellow sleeveless pullover dress that she'd put on this morning after they'd fucked. The dress went to her knees. The shapely curve of her legs was nicely highlighted by black pumps. A gold bracelet wound its way around her right ankle.

As Jack drew near, Irene glanced up and smiled stiffly. She frowned a little too as she set the scanner aside on a small inventory cart.

"What's up Jack?"

"You know what's up."

"Watch it, Jack. You're in my store, okay? Why aren't you at work?"

"I was late and I got suspended for the day."

"They've got that damn zero-tolerance thing..."

"Yeah."

"Well, I said I would see you at home tonight..."

"But, I'm here, Irene. Here right now."

"That's all well and good, Jack, but we..."

12