High Priced Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife inflicts severe punishment on cheating husband.
9.4k words
4.15
60.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday morning, Krista and I arose at about our usual weekend time of about 8:00 AM. The day was fairly uneventful. I did some routine household chores in the morning and caught some college football games during the afternoon. Krista refused to disclose any information concerning her plans for us that Saturday evening. At around 6:00 PM, Krista and I grabbed a quick bit to eat in the kitchen before hitting the showers and getting dressed. She indicated that we were going to a party and promptly placed a large duffel bag in the back seat of our SUV. She refused to reveal to me as to the contents of the bag. Krista was decked out to the nines dressed in sleeveless polo dress with a deep V collar neckline. Surprisingly, Krista insisted that she would do the driving. With this development, I grew somewhat suspicious, but not overly concerned. After about 20 minutes of driving, Krista pulled the SUV off the road into a small parking lot. After stopping the vehicle, Krista pulled a black hood from her purse. In effect, this was a full faced blindfold.

"Put this on." said Krista.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want you to see exactly where we are going."

"And why is that?"

"Just put the blindfold on and don't ask any more questions, and don't you even think about taking off the blindfold."

I complied with Krista's request. By now, it was approaching dusk, and with our tinted windows, it would have been difficult for someone to see that I was blindfolded. We drove on for another 10 or 15 minutes until Krista stopped the SUV. After Krista removed the hood, I could see that we had parked on the street next to a curb in a very high class neighborhood. A large number of cars were parked on both sides of the street. Even in the darkness, I could see that the majority of the homes were situated on 3/4 to 1 acre lots. After Krista grabbed the duffel bag from the back seat of our SUV, we walked for about 300 feet until we arrived at the front door of what could best be described as a 2 story mini-mansion.

After ringing the doorbell, Krista and I were greeted by a very attractive mid 30ish brunette named Sonya who was dressed in a white lace up corset top and a short black leather mini-skirt. After a couple of minutes of small talk, Krista handed a $100 bill to the brunette ( I learned later that this was the cover charge for this party ). Krista and I were soon escorted on into the library/computer room where 5 or 6 couples were eating shrimp and chicken fingers. Most of the women were dressed in moderately to fairly suggestive clothing. After meeting several of the couples, we traveled on into the dining room, gourmet kitchen and large 2 story grand salon, which is a fancy description for a family room. An L shaped green leather couch sat towards the middle of the room while 2 very comfortable looking green leather recliners resided on each side of the couch. A 42" plasma television dominated the far end of the grand salon while a large fireplace with windows on each side was on the outer wall. A large staircase wound its way up to the second floor balcony. About 10 -15 couples were gathered in the family room. When one of the men in the Grand Salon asked me how often I attended swinging parties, I almost dropped my drink.

After another 15 minutes or so, other couples arrived at the house. Gina, one of Krista's bridesmaids at our wedding, and her husband, Kevin, were one of the couples who arrived during this time. Gina was about 2 years younger than my wife and sported a nice set of tits beneath her pink halter top. It had been at least 4 years since I has seen Gina, and I definitively did not recall her possessing a stunning figure. I remembered Gina as an extremely attractive girl without much of a chest. It was fairly obvious to me that Gina had paid a visit to a plastic surgeon. As it is for most guys, I almost have a photographic memory when the subject is attractive girls with prominent chests. Standing no taller than 5'3", Gina weighed no more than 100 lbs. Her piercing blue eyes, tight ass and shapely legs also drew the attention of many of the men in the room. Her Italian heritage had blessed her with a natural dark complexion skin.

The party had a wide assortment of age groups with the youngest couple in their early twenties while 1 couple was at least in their fifties. The average age of the party goers most likely hovered around the mid 30's. I attempted to corner Krista to ask as to why she brought us to a swingers party, but Krista would brush me off and tell me to relax. After we had been at the party for about an hour or so, the majority of the party goers began to make their way downstairs to an absolutely huge basement which looked out onto a lighted swimming pool and attached hot tub. The basement was at least 60 feet long and about 20 feet wide. The east end of the basement was a dance area complete with flashing and rotating ceiling lights. My eyes were quickly drawn to the far west side of the basement where 2 king sized beds were located. As I moved closer to the beds, I noticed that both beds were covered with cream colored satin sheets, and a mirror covered the ceiling over the entire west end. The floor covering for this western third of the basement was an extremely blush light blue carpet. 3 king sized pillows sit at the headboard of each bed while numerous pillows were scattered about on the luxurious carpet. Two green leather sofas sat within 6 feet of each of the two beds. Another 42 inch plasma TV was positioned on the wall next to the bed on the left. The TV was not flush against the wall, but rather sitting diagonally out into the room so that the viewing angle from both beds was maximized.

As I gazed at beds and the mirrors, I was joined by Sonya, the attractive brunette who greeted us at the door.

"Is this the first time that you have been to a party like this?" asked Sonya.

"Yes. Yes it is." I replied.

"Well, this is 1 of our 2 public areas. We use the chairs and sofas upstairs in the grand salon as our second public area." said Sonya as she pointed to the 2 beds, the leather sofas and the surrounding pillows.

"I guess that means what I think it means." I said.

"Yes. We have several couples here tonight that are purely exhibitionists. They enjoy having sex in front of an audience. In fact, about 2 months ago, my husband and I did the wild thing in front of about 25 people, before switching partners and going at it again."

My mind raced as I began visualizing Sonya riding atop some guy's flagpole.

"This is an "on site" club, so you can hook up here with someone that you find attractive. An "off site" club would be a location where the participants would meet and then would go to a hotel or back to one of their homes. Now we also have 4 cozy bedrooms upstairs plus a study on the first floor which we call our private areas." stated Sonya.

"So how many people normally attend these parties." I asked.

"We usually have between 20 and 30 couples - sometimes more, sometimes less. We have 33 couples here tonight, and I might add that your wife, Krista, is quite stunning. Men have been staring at her all night."

"Have you ever had anybody famous drop by?" I asked.

"Last year we had a former Penthouse Pet attend with her hunk of a boyfriend. She danced with several of the other guys at the party before she and her boyfriend spent about 2 hours watching people making love here in the public area. At this point, the centerfold and her boyfriend obviously became much more comfortable with the atmosphere because they were soon removing each other's clothes. After about 10 minutes of foreplay, she was sucking the life out of his cock. By the time that they actually began having sex, a whole crowd of folks gathered around the bed to watch. Several of the guys who were watching started jerking their cocks. I had never seen so many guys drooling in my life. Most celebrities will avoid these kind of parties unless they already have a reputation for being sexually adventurous."

Sonya and I talked for a few more minutes before I rejoined my wife on the dance floor. I danced with Krista as well as several other women before the lights overhead flashed on and off several times. This was apparently the signal that the party was transitioning to the next stage. Krista grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to one side of the basement.

"Wait right here. I will be right back." said Krista.

Before Krista returned, I watched as several of the women began removing their dresses or tops. Also, the large plasma television in the "public" area was on and was telecasting what appeared to be an adult movie. On the High Def TV, I could see in exquisite detail a buxom blond teasing the camera before removing her dress and cupping her tits. When the blond on the TV lay back in the bed and started to play with her clit, Krista playfully pinched me in the ribs and guided me into a bathroom. I noticed that she was now carrying the duffel bad which she had brought from the house.

"Take off your shirt." stated Krista.

"Take off your T-shirt too."

Krista then turned her back to me and stuffed my shirt and T-shirt in the duffel bag.

"Now, since I am in complete control of our sex life, you will do as I say for the remainder of the evening. Is that understood?"

"I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"Not really."

After this brief conversation, Krista pulled the blindfold out of the duffel bag and placed it back over my head. Just as I was in the car, I was now in complete darkness.

"Put your hands behind your back."

My lovely wife carefully handcuffed my hands behind my back. At this point, I resigned myself to the fact that Krista was preparing an embarrassing night for me. Krista lead me out of the bathroom and back to the large basement. The music playing on the CD player was now more of a mellow variety, and it was at a much lower volume. As we walked across the room, I could hear conversations stopping in mid sentence. Even blindfolded, I could sense that people were staring at me. Our short walk soon ended as I lightly bumbed into something.

" I want you to get up and stand on the bed." stated Krista.

While still blindfolded, I carefully climbed upon the bed before standing upright.

"Now we gotta get those pants off." cooed Krista.

As Krista removed my belt and dropped my dress pants to my ankles, I felt an unmistakable sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Without any warning, Krista removed my blindfold. About 2 dozen people were gathered around the bed staring directly at me. Several couples still on the dance floor were also looking in my direction. More than a third of the women in the room were either topless or practically nude. Except for my briefs, I was stark naked. After stepping out of my dress pants, Krista swiftly pulled my underwear down my legs and over my ankles. All eyes gazed at my crotch and the attached cock cage. I heard several women gasp while several delicately placed their hands over their mouths. Krista then took off her 3 inch heels and stood up with me on the bed. All the people on the dance floor had now moved in my direction. An audience of at least 35-40 people were staring mostly at my imprisoned manhood.

"This is my husband, Clark. Last Spring, I caught him cheating on me with some little twinkie. I then discovered that he had an affair with one of his coworkers. God only knows how many other times he has been unfaithful."

At this point I attempted to speak up but Krista cut me off quickly.

" I thought about a divorce, but I instead chose to punish him for his indiscretion. He has been wearing this cage now for over 6 months. Tell the folks when you had your last orgasm."

"Krista, please, this is embarrassing." I murmured.

"Tell them, and say it loud and clear."

"April 22nd." I blurted out.

Several of the women opened their mouths wide in stunned disbelief. Many of the men were shaking their heads in obvious empathy to my situation.

"His punishment continues tonight - right here and right now." said Krista.

Krista was soon positioning me around until I was sitting upright with my legs outstretched. Krista began untying and removing my shoes before taking off my socks. It was at this point that my feet were touching the baseboard of the bed. Krista pulled me slightly back toward the top of the bed. In front of this rather large gathering of people, Krista removed the handcuffs from behind my back and instructed me to lie down on the bed. Krista and her friend Gina stretched out both of my arms and cuffed both of my wrists to the headboard. As I suspected, Krista then cuffed my ankles at the bottom of the bed. She again opened the duffel bag and removed a very small purse. She removed the key to the cock cage from the purse and unlocked and freed my imprisoned flagpole. As I lay there naked and spread eagled on the bed, Krista, Gina and Kevin, Gina's husband, retreated to a corner of the dance floor. I could not hear the conversation, but it appeared that Krista was doing most of the talking. During this time, my attention was diverted to the bed to my right. Two couples were in the first stages of foreplay. The 2 thirty something women were totally nude while the 2 guys were unclothed except for their underwear, Their cocks were bulging noticeable beneath their briefs.

Krista, Gina and Kevin returned from their dance floor conversation. The orgy transpiring in the adjacent bed was heating up rather dramatically. The couple nearest to me was engaged in a 69 position while on the other side of the bed, the guy had a mouth full of pussy. About 6 or 8 couples were gathered around to watch this sextranvaganza. Meanwhile, Krista and Gina both crawled up on my bed and began delicately tracing their fingers on my toes, my feet and then my lower legs. By the time they reached my upper thighs, my erection was throbbing and at full throttle. As Krista started kissing my lips, I could feel Gina placing light kisses just above my pubic hair. As Gina moved northward and began massaging and kissing my aroused nipples, I let out a small moan. After about 10 minutes of touching every square inch of my body ( except for my cock and balls ), they both stood up on the bed. Kevin, as well as several other couples were now standing around the bed.

While standing on the bed, Krista stepped out of her sexy sleeveless polo dress revealing the best looking set of tits in the house. Gina followed Krista's lead and removed her pink halter top. Krista's perfectly shaped 37 inch hooters and Gina's surgically enhanced chest began drawing a great deal of attention from the guys in the room. Neither Krista nor Gina were completely nude for each was still wearing a small thong. After Krista and Gina sat down Indian style on each side of me, Gina motioned for her husband Kevin to join her on the bed. Kevin, who was wearing nothing but his briefs, began to plant soft kisses along Gina's back and neck. He reached around her body and gave her boobs a quick squeeze. Within a few minutes, Gina and Kevin were engaged in some serious lip lock. In full view of both me as well as a growing audience, they both removed their last remaining piece of clothing. Kevin's engorged missile sprang out of his shorts and slapped Gina under her chin.

Kevin continued his assault on his beautiful wife by tracing his fingers in a circular pattern over each of her mountainous breasts. Although Gina's tits were the product of an excellent cosmetic surgeon, they were the perfect size for her small frame. After spending about 5 minutes of massaging. licking and sucking on her boobs, Kevin refocused his attention on Gina's inner thighs and hungry pussy. Kevin was quite the tease as he began licking on Gina's dark tanned legs just above her knees before traveling toward her inner thighs. They positioned themselves so that I could receive an unobstructed view of her delightful pussy. Her soft blond fuzz was shaved in a mohawk and perfectly showcased her pink lips. I could easily see that her pussy lips were swollen and small drops of her love juice were leaking from her love tunnel. Kevin's fingers were slapping on her clit while his tongue was buried in her cunt.

"Deeper, stick your tongue in deeper." Gina gasped.

Gina's head was rolling from side to side, and her moans were become louder. Kevin continued to tongue fuck her until her moans transitioned to little squeals. With her legs flailing in the air and her hands holding Kevin's head like a vase, Gina let loose with a string of loud squeals. After her spasms subsided, Gina caught her breath and started planting kisses on Kevin's lower abdomen. Before Gina could work her way to Kevin's aroused flagpole, Krista repositioned the horny couple so that Kevin was on his knees directly to my left while Gina was on my right. Kevin's knees were touching my left rib cage, and his cock was pulsating less than 6 inches above my stomach. Krista grabbed another pillow and place it under my head so that I could get a better view of the upcoming live sex show. With a crowd of at least a dozen people around the bed, Gina leaned over my sprawled and spread eagled body and began licking on Kevin's cockhead. Her elbows were resting on my chest and stomach and I could feel her boobs brushing against my right ribcage. Since this was a somewhat rather difficult position for Gina to maintain, Krista stopped the action to reposition the 2 exhibitionists.

"I think it is time for Clark to see some live sex action." said Krista.

After this comment. Gina got on all fours with her hands face down just to the right of my chest and her knees sitting to the left of my chest. With his cock still standing at full attention, Kevin knelt behind Gina and slapped his missile against her pussy.

"Give it to me doggy style." purred Gina.

As Gina made this remark, she shot a glance toward me and gave me a wink. Kevin's tower of pleasure slowly eased into Gina's velvety pleasure paradise. Kevin cut straight to the chase by making 5 or 6 quick authoritative thrusts into Gina's cunt. After this brief foray of heavy thrusting, Kevin slowed to a less frantic pace. As the lovemaking continued, Kevin's thrusting slowed even further while Gina's squeals were increasing. Krista noticed that Gina's flowing brunette hair was blocking my view of Gina's face; therefore, like some sort of porn director, Krista joined this wicked tease by holding Gina's hair so that I had an unrestricted view of Gina's adorable face. Although my cock and balls had not even been touched all evening, the twitching and throbbing in my prick was noticeable. In fact, 2 or 3 women in the crowd were pointing at and making comments about my bobbing dick. As Kevin continued his slow but steady thrusting, Gina started talking dirty to me.

"I bet you'd like to fuck me like this. Wouldn't you? 6 months without an orgasm? I bet that your balls are about to bust. Go ahead and tell me. Tell me that you want to fuck me."

Even in my condition, I did not know exactly how to respond to this question. If I responded yes, my wife Krista might inflict further punishment.

"Whatever Krista wants." I responded.

At this point Krista noticed that Kevin was nearing an orgasm. His moans were much deeper and guttural.

"Pull out! Pull out! Let the cum fly! Squirt it out all over her ass." screamed Krista.

Kevin followed Krista's instructions perfectly and began fisting his cockaroo above Gina's shapely butt. Within seconds, 4 or 5 strings of cum erupted from his missile and landed on Gina's lower back and ass. Kevin continued moaning and fisting his cock until his post orgasmic spasms ended. Several people in the growing audience applauded the spectacular performance. The crowd began moving off in different directions while Krista, Gina, Kevin and some heavy set man, which I had met earlier, were talking near the plasma TV. Krista spun away from this group and walked toward me.