High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid an arm under her shoulder and pulled her even closer to me. The warmth and softness of her body transferred to mine as we rested there together.

Kay looked up into my eyes before she said. "You make me feel so good Allen."

I just smiled knowing she was about to continue.

"My husband, bless his soul, was the only other man who could make me feel so much like a woman. I wasn't sure I'd ever feel this way again. Thank you for that baby." Kay said.

"He must have been quite a man Kay." I replied.

Kay smiled and said. "He was an awesome man Allen, and like you an incredible lover."

I pulled her succulent body tighter against mine.

Kay continued reminiscing about her deceased husband. "We used to make love all night long then he'd get up shower and work an eight hour shift at the plant. I could never figure out how he got by with so little sleep."

"I'm beginning to understand how he did that Kay." I said

"Allen do you wanna be my all night lover?" Kay asked.

"I'd absolutely love to baby." I replied tightening my hug on her shoulder as I spoke.

Kay curled on sexy leg over mine giving me access to her swollen steamy pussy once again.

I slipped one hand down and dipped my middle finger into the folds of her soaking wetness.

Kay responded by sliding her delicate fingers to my cock softly stroking it as she said. "Let see if I can make this beautiful cock hard again."

I knew she would be successful. I wanted to drive my hard cock into the depths of this incredible mature vixen. I wanted to have her wondering tomorrow just how I could do the exact thing her dead husband had done.

Ever so slowly Kay's hips began to move in unison with my probing finger and my cock began to respond to her delicate caresses.

Just before I was about to roll over and mount her soft succulent body Kay whispered. "Allen I have to use the potty."

"Okay baby." I replied adding. "But don't be too long."

As she slid off the bed Kay answered. "Be back in a jiffy Allen."

I watched as she walked across the bed room toward the bath. Her hips swayed seductively and I imagined her breasts swayed in unison with her hips.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and was going to wait for her to return but decided when I heard the toilet flush I'd join her in the brightly lit bath room.

The door was slightly ajar and I pushed it open to find her primping her red locks. With her arms lifted above her shoulders her breasts were in full view the tiny erect pink nipples contrasting sharply with her tanned body.

"Couldn't wait?" Kay asked.

"Nope." I replied.

Kay turned to face me smiled widely and whispered. "Like what you see Allen?"

"Absofuckinglutely!" I instantly exclaimed.

"I can see that." Kay replied as she glanced down at my erect cock.

I flexed my abdomen muscles which caused my erection to lift upward bringing a wide sexy grin to her lips.

Moving toward her Kay's grin changed to a broad smile as I turned her to face the large mirror over the vanity.

The reflection was one I will remember for a very long time. Kay didn't have to speak her sexy eyes were enticing me to fuck her there and now.

As I circled her soft succulent body with my hands Kay tilted her head back arching her back and offering me those incredible tits to me.

I pressed my palms into the soft flesh and let her taut nipples press into my hands. I moved my hips forward letting my cock rub against her sweet ass.

"Oh god Allen I want you!" Kay whispered.

I didn't make her wait. Releasing my grasp on one tit I slid my hand down and lifted her left leg placing her foot on the toilet seat next to the vanity.

Kay bent slightly at the waist and placed her palms flat against the mirror.

"Fuck me Allen. Take me fast and hard baby!" Kay exclaimed.

Lowering my hips slightly and moving them back let my cock slide down between her sexy thighs. As I moved forward the tip touched her swollen pussy lips still moist and inviting.

With on mighty thrust I drove my rock hard cock deep into her.

"OUUUUUUU!" Kay screamed as I impaled her with my cock.

Her hips pushed down and back driving me against her cervix and across her most sensitive g-spot.

She squealed in delight as I began pumping hard cock meat into her over and over. No slow build up of passion. No soft caresses. It was fucking hard and fast for the shear pleasure of fucking.

"Yeah baby that's what I want hard cock fast and deep!" Kay exclaimed.

Her swollen pussy was so tight and so very wet its searing hot fuck flesh surrounding my equally hot pulsing cock.

I grabbed her hips roughly and began pulling her back toward me as I drove my cock deep into her over and over again.

"That's it Allen fuck me good." Kay screamed.

Kay's swollen pussy grasped at my cock tighter and tighter as I continued pounding into her. Our erotic moans and groans were intermingled with the sounds of sloppy fuck farts and sweat began pouring from every pore on our bodies.

My fingers dug deeper into the flesh on her hips as the intensity of our fucking grew to climatic proportions. Kay reached around with one hand to pull her loins wider apart.

"Yeah baby make that hot pussy cum all over your big cock!" Kay moaned.

I slid one hand from her hip and reached around to grope at her soft swaying tit the erect nipple piercing the palm of my hands.

"Oh god Allen!" Kay screamed quickly adding. "I'm gonna cum!"

I stared intently at Kay's reflection in the mirror as her loins ignited with the blistering heat of her building orgasm.

"Fuck me baby Fuck me baby!" Kay screamed over and over again.

I slammed my rock hard cock into her as she thrust her ass back toward me.

Sweat poured from our bodies but I maintained my grip on her hips driving myself home faster and faster.

Kay threw her head back closed her eyes and squealed. "I'm cuminggggggggggggggggg!"

Her pussy instantly flooded with juices drowning my cock in the warmth of her orgasm.

I kept ramming my cock into her as she again squealed. "Yes yes yes I'm cumminggggg!"

Kay opened her eyes and stared into the mirror. Her sexy eyes moist with tears sparkled back at me.

Her deep guttural groans began to subside as her orgasm peaked and then began the long sensual slide from the pinnacle of sexual pleasure and I slowed the rhythm of my thrusts into her.

"Oh god Allen you fuck me so good." Kay finally whispered as she regained control of her other senses.

I grinned at her reflection and acknowledged the compliment with a long slow deep thrust into her sopping wet swollen pussy.

Kay smiled and reached around behind her to let her delicate finger tips slide along the shaft as I withdrew my cock from her.

As I did Kay began to straighten up and turn her long sexy fingers wrapping around the hard cock that had just carried her to the summit of pleasure.

She glanced down at the shimmering pussy juice soaked cock. Its veins bulging along the shaft pulsing with blood its corona flared and sensitive.

Kay's sparkling eyes returned to mine as she whispered. "Fuck my titties baby."

"Yeah!" I responded enthusiastically.

As Kay began to kneel before me one hand slowly slid up and down my cock shaft as the other dipped into her soaking wet pussy. She brought those wet fingers up and slid them through her soft already sweaty cleavage smearing her pussy juices between those soft fuckable tits.

Her wide inviting smile acknowledged that she was going to enjoy having me fuck her tits as much as I was.

Kay slid her hands up to cup both soft orbs of cock pleasure and as she spread her tits apart she smiled again then whispered. "I want you to cum in here baby."

I moved forward and slipped between her incredible tits. Kay pressed the hot flesh tightly around my throbbing cock and grinned at me as I began slowly thrusting up between the slippery mounds of pleasure.

My cock head peaked out from between the soft flesh and Kay quickly dipped her head and licked at the tip.

"Oh yeah baby!" I exclaimed.

Kay kept her tits firmly pressed together and each time I slowly thrust up between her awesome orbs of pleasure she'd lick at my exposed cock head.

"You love fucking my titties don't you Allen?" Kay asked with a devilish grin on her lips.

I matched her devilish grin and gave her tits two quick thrusts instead of answering a question she already knew the answer too.

Kay moved her shoulders rocking back and forth as I increased the tempo of my hips. Her eyes were glued to mine searching for that change of expression warning that I was about to climax.

She must have recognized that change because she whispered. "Cum for me baby coat my tits with your hot juice."

My loins began tingling as I increased the speed of my thrusts between her soft tits. I knew I was about to cum and I wanted to tattoo her soft tits with my sperm. I pulled back and my cock slipped from between her tits. I instantly grasped my throbbing cock and began stroking the shaft.

"Yes baby jerk that cock off on my tits." Kay said as she lifted her breasts and offered them as a target for my cum shot.

I worked my hand slowly moving up over the sensitive corona. My moans of pleasure told Kay she was about to get what she wanted.

Kay encouraged me on. "Give it to me baby. Coat my tits with your hot sauce."

Slowly the pressure built and I squeezed my cock shaft hard trying to hold off my climax as long as possible.

Kay begged. "Cum for me Allen. Shoot that load all over me!"

My loins went numb and I could feel the searing heat of boiling sperm as my balls pumped it toward the head.

"YES!" I exclaimed as I released my death grip on my cock shaft and let the spunk fly.

Kay's wide eyed expression amazed me as she watched the first strong shot of cum fly from my cock and land squarely on her cleavage.

"Yeah baby give me all you got!" Kay pleaded.

Shot after hot shot of cum flew across the foot or so that separated my cock head from her tits. Splashing on the soft flesh sticky and thick coating her with milky pearls of cum drops.

"I love it!" Kay exclaimed as she reached for my cock and took it from my hand.

"Oh fuck!" I said as Kay began stroking my shaft eliciting every last drop from my balls.

She moved forward enough so she could begin smearing my seed around giving herself an even coating of cum all over her tits.

Lifting one nipple she slapped my cock head against its taut pink flesh. Kay slapped me against the other nipple just before she leaned forward and slipped my cock head between her lips to suck the final drops from my shaft.

"Whew!" I exclaimed as she sucked hard on my cock head while she used both hands to smear my coating over and between her beautiful tits.

When Kay finally released my softening cock from her mouth she said. "Allen that was so fucking hot." Quickly adding. "I love watching the cum shoot out of your cock baby."

I wondered if she had any idea how hot it was from my perspective watching as I shot load after hot sticky load all over her tits.

I reached down and lifted her up gathering her in my arm and pulling her body tightly against mine. Her cum coated tits pressed into my chest and she wiggled them making sure we both had an equal coating of sticky sperm.

I dipped my mouth and kissed her deeply tasting the salty residue on her tongue. Kay responded by slipping her tongue between my lips letting me taste even more of my own seed.

As our kiss ended Kay looked up into my eyes and whispered. "Baby I love the smell of our sex."

It was a musky odor. A mix of two lovers sweat and sex juices along with her incredible Vanilander perfume which I love so much.

"I love our smell too baby." I replied but added. "But we really should shower before we go back to bed."

Kay smiled and shook her head yes. We showered together taking turns cleansing one another's bodies. I even shampooed Kay's hair which she really enjoyed. Our shower was a long one interrupted by soulful kisses and gently caresses which continued while we patted each other dry and moved back to my bed. Before we lay down I pulled the fitted satin sheet off and spread the top sheet for us to lie on. We snuggled together under the big fluffy comforter and just before dawn fell asleep in each others arms. Kay unknowingly had become my all night lover.....

To be continued...

12