High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowering her hips until her naked pussy pressed into my lap Fran then began grinding on me back and forth to and fro continuing her lust inspired lap dance. I wanted to reach up and touch her nipples but I resisted the urge until I was given permission.

Fran had no limitations place on her movements and I moaned soulfully when she reached between out bodies and reposition my erection so she could grind her pussy directly into the surging rock hard cock through my slacks.

She smiled as her vulva slithered along the firmness buried in my pants. Leaning back Fran brought her hands to her tits and lifted them holding the lush firm orbs of creamy white flesh directly in front of my face.

Leaning forward Fran offered them to me with a sparkle in her brilliant blue eyes and a wide smile on her lips. Without say so she was giving me permission to touch her. Finally after almost an hour I was being reward for my patience and I happily accepted my reward. My lips parted and formed a perfect "O" and Fran guided one taut pink nipple to that "O" where I softly suckled the hard nub she was offering.

Fran cooed with delight as my lips closed around her beautiful nipple and my tongue flicked at its hardness. Having been given permission to finally touch this raven haired minx I slowly place my hands on her rocking hips and let them move back and forth as she continued her lustful lap dance. I knew it wouldn't be long before Fran's own sexual urges took over and she'd be unleashing the monster between us so it could satisfy her with more than an exterior massage.

I moved my lips to the other perfect nipple pausing for a moment to kiss and lick deep into the soft creamy cleavage between her luscious breasts.

She tasted wonderful a sweet taste unlike any woman I'd ever tasted before. I could hardly wait to see if her pussy tasted as sweet as her tits.

After enjoying the second helping of sweet nipple I moved my hands up into her hair grasping fists full with both hands I lifted my mouth from her tits and looked up into her sparkling sexy blue eyes. She felt the pressure of my hands as I drew her mouth toward mine and once she knew I was about to kiss her fully on the mouth I no longer need to draw her down Fran wanted to be kissed deeply strongly passionately and I granted her wish. Our mouths nearly melted together tongues probing and searching around over and inside each others mouths.

"Oh god yes." Fran spoke when we came up for air.

I pulled her mouth down onto mine again and continued a deep soul searching french kiss. Her mouth tasted as sweet as her flesh and I no longer held her head in place. Fran gave in to her wanton lust and pressed her lips and mouth tightly against mine her tongue darting into my mouth searching out my tongue sliding across the flesh.

I moved my hands down to her hips again and began directing her movements more pressing down hard as her vulva slithered over my confined throbbing cock head.

Fran slid her hips back a little and reached between our loins. Her nimble fingers quickly opened my slacks and pulled the zipper down. A soft hand slid beneath the fabric to capture the raging monster buried within. She moaned deeply as her hand circled the rock hard cock shaft and then stroked up to the searing hot cock head.

She broke our kiss and move her lips to my ear. "Oh god I want this inside me!" Fran whispered just before biting on my ear lobe.

Fran lifted her hips and as she did her hand pulled my cock from its fabric confines exposing the flaring head to her eyes. I pushed my pants down as far as I could exposing the rock solid shaft below the pulsing head.

Her nimble fingers stroked down the length of the monster between us and she cooed softly before she whispered. "I love big hard cock."

Fran lifted off my lap even more and I quickly pushed my slacks and briefs down past my knees. I reached between out bodies and guided the head to her vulva. Fran reached down and used two slim fingers to spread the outer lips apart. Poised to penetrate her for the first incredible time I paused for a second to look up into her lust filled blue eyes. They nearly screamed Fuck Me.

I could feel the searing heat radiating from her pussy and as I lifted my hips to impale her for the first time Fran plunged down on me burying my cock deep inside her tight pussy. Once impaled on my raging cock Fran began her slow sensual lap dance motions again. This time her swollen clit rubbed against the base of my rock hard cock shaft this time her glorious pussy twitched and convulsed on my throbbing erection. This time we were coupled together like two new lovers should be feeling for the first time the incredible sensation of being one.

We both moaned in unison as our loins molded together and her pussy wrapped its searing hot folds of fuck flesh around my pulsating erection.

"God that feels so good," Fran said.

It felt better than good to me. Fran had already convinced me that she is a skilled seductress and now I was quickly being convinced that her love making skills matched her skill to seduce.

She lifted her hips while rocking forward the plunged back down over me as she rocked back. Each time she moved forward her tiny pink nipples came close enough that I could either capture one between my lips or give it a short lick with my tongue.

"Your mouth is driving me insane," Fran whispered.

I smiled at her and said, "I love the feel of your nipples between my lips."

Again and again Fran lifted her wet pussy off my cock and then made a slow sensual plunger to bury me deep inside again. Our fucking matched the rhythm of the soft jazz playing on the stereo.

Fran leaned back and slowed the gyrations of her hips just giving quick little jerks forward with my rock hard cock completely impaled inside her.

Her hands moved to my chest and finally unbuttoned my shirt.

"Let's get you totally naked," She said.

Her nimble fingers made short work of the opening to my shirt and in a moment she was sliding it off my shoulders.

Her long sexy pink fingernails ran sensuously through the patch of hair on my chest.

"I love chest hair," Fran remarked.

Fran lifted her hips higher this time and allowed my surging erection to slip out of her steamy pussy. It flopped between our loins exposing the bulging urethra and my circumcision scar.

"I want you to titty fuck me." She pleaded.

Her hips dropped and she slid her swollen lips along the length of my cock several times causing me to moan deeply. Sliding her knees back off the couch Fran briefly stood before me letting me take in her incredible form and beautiful face as she stared down at the pulsating cock between my legs.

She bent at the knees and knelt before me.

"Lets loose the pants." Fran said as she reached up and grasped my waist band with her slim sexy fingers.

My slacks and boxers were tossed aside like old rags. The smile on Fran's lips told me that not only would I enjoy what was about to happen but that she was going to enjoy it nearly as much as me.

I sat there half reclined half sitting up on the couch watching intently as Fran prepared to engulf my shimmering cock with her perfect tits.

She reached out and slipped delicate hands behind my knees and tugged me toward her bringing my cock to the very edge of the seat. My balls dangled invitingly over the edge.

Her soft fingertips moved around and between my knees where she applied light pressure to spread them as far apart as possible. I moved my feet aside so she could snuggle up close to the object of her desire.

"You're gonna love this." Fran remarked as she moved forward.

"I'm sure I will." I replied.

As Fran slid forward on her knees she straightened her spine bringing her lush tits to the perfect position to capture my rock hard shimmering erection.

Her oh so sexy fingers slid up to cup both luscious breasts and spread them to accept my pulsing cock.

You're so fuckin hot." I exclaimed.

Fran smiled as she leaned forward and nestled my cock between her soft creamy tits.

I resisted the urge to thrust up knowing there would be time for that in a few moments.

Up until this second our eyes were glued to one another while Fran prepared me for what I was absolutely certain would be an incredible sensation.

As she moved those long sexy fingers outward Fran dipped her chin and spat on my cock. Warm saliva trickled down the length of my urethra stopping just before it would be wasted on my scrotum.

She returned her lustful stare to my eyes as her delicate hands pressed warm creamy white tit flesh together capturing my pulsating cock and engulfing it completely.

"Oh god." I exclaimed as my cock disappeared from view.

She dipped her chin once again this time spitting into the top of her cleavage completing the lubrication of her tits.

Slowly ever so slowly Fran moved her chest down. My deep red blood engorged cock head appeared from the milky flesh. She moved down until almost half of my pulsing cock shaft rose above her succulent cleavage.

Some women tit fuck their lovers like they want them to shoot their load quickly. Some women just giggle their tits around their mans cock. Fran on the other hand made love to my cock with her soft creamy mounds of pleasure.

She lifted up drawing my cock back between those awesome tits not stopping once the head disappeared in the soft flesh but continuing until it near slipped out from below.

"Fucking awesome." I exclaimed causing her to smile widely.

Fran moved down a second time. As my cock head appeared from between her tits I couldn't help notice the incredible contrast in color my dark red cock against her milky white flesh.

She dipped down until nearly drawing my balls between her tits then slowly rose again to pull my cock into the slippery confines of her cleavage.

Her skillful fingernails stretched over the front of her breasts and circled both taut pink nipples.

The length of her breast strokes on my cock never changed each time she moved down and my cock appeared from the creamy flesh of her cleavage she would stretch the throbbing flesh of my cock tight over the tip of its head.

Soulful moans escaped my throat as this raven haired minx continued giving me the titty fuck of a life time.

Fran kept her eyes fixed on mine and those lustful baby blues sparked with passion.

Her tempo increase slowly and she began dropping her chin and extending her tongue to let my cock head slid over it every few strokes. I assumed to insure that her soft warm cleavage remained properly lubricated to give me the utmost satisfaction.

Finally after what must have been a full ten minutes of incredible titty fucking Fran straightened up and let my raging hard on slip from the shimmering folds of milky cleavage. My cock slapped up against my abdomen and Fran smiled as it jerked involuntarily back up toward her soft tits.

Her hands spread those milky orbs of pleasure apart showing me the shiny line of moisture that had only seconds before been engulfing my cock.

Fran looked deep into my eyes and asked. "Take me to bed."

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed.

Rising from her knees Fran offered me her hand while I stood up. She reached out and grasped my raging cock in one delicate hand and led me by the cock down the short hall to my bed room. I followed along taking short steps not wanting to pull it from her soft hand.

As she pushed the door open and stepped inside she reached over and flipped on the lights. Both table lamps on opposing night stands case bright light over the bed.

"There's a dim light over there on the bureau." I suggested.

Fran still holding my cock in her delicate soft hand replied. "I love making love in the bright light. We can both watch what's happening that way."

Leading me across the room by the cock Fran finally released the rock hard shaft when we reached the edge of the bed.

With one fluid motion she pulled the fluffy comforter off and let it drop to the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Oh my god." Fran exclaimed as she first saw the royal blue satin sheets covering the mattress.

"You like?" I asked.

"Allen I absolutely love satin bedding." Fran exclaimed.

She leaned forward and slid her outstretched hands across the satin fabric.

"These are perfect nice and slippery." Fran commented.

I couldn't agree more and to be honest couldn't wait to see her milky white flesh contrasting with the deep blue color of my bedding.

Up until now Fran had almost total control of her seduction and our love making.

When she asked. "How do you want me." I figured she wanted me to choose our next position or technique.

She turned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Can I take these off?" Fran asked reaching down to remove her heels.

"Yes." I agreed.

Fran slipped off her shoes and then slowly pulled up on the top hem of each black thigh high letting me know that she intended to keep those silk stockings firmly in place.

"Do you wanna fuck me doggie or missionary?" Fran asked then added. "Or would you like me to suck your cock for a little while?"

So many choices I couldn't decide. I knew my aching cock wanted more attention but that was a given. I wanted to give her what she craved most a deep sensuously fuck and a pussy filled with hot sticky cum.

"Doggie." I said finally making a choice.

Fran smiled knowing that doggie would give me control of our love making. She knew that I would be able to make long deep thrusts into her soft wet pussy and that my hands would be free to explore her soft luscious ass.

"I love being fucked from behind." Fran said as she slowly turned and crawled up toward the head of the bed.

Her sexy crawl complete Fran dropped her shoulders and rested her head on a satin covered pillow. Turning her head toward me she moved her hands to her ass and pulled her loins open.

The pink slit of her vulva spread revealing glistening wet fuck flesh to my lustful stare.

"Take me!" She exclaimed. "Make me your fuck slut baby!"

As I mounted the bed Fran let her knees slide further apart spreading her pussy open completely in anticipation of my advance.

"You are so fucking sexy." I said.

I slid forward on the satin bedding until I was kneeling between her legs. One hand touched her creamy ass while the other guided my raging cock toward her shimmering pussy.

I stroked the throbbing shaft slowly several times making her wait for my first plunge into the searing folds of pink fuck flesh spread open before my rock hard invader.

"Oh god don't make me wait any longer!" Fran pleaded.

I thought to my self she had enticed me and teased me for nearly a full hour before I first felt the searing heat of her pussy surrounding my cock and now she was begging me not to make her wait any longer.

"Gimme that beautiful cock please." She begged.

I moved forward a little and let the tip of my cock head rest against the spread open lips of her vulva.

Fran cooed with delight as our flesh touched.

"More baby gimme more." She urged.

I pressed forward until my pulsing cock head slipped inside.

"Oh yes!" Fran exclaimed feeling my cock head pulsing inside.

"Is that enough?" I asked in a silly tone of voice.

Fran pressed her ass back toward me wanting to drive her hot pussy over my cock but I instantly leaned back keeping any more of my cock from entering her fiery fuck tunnel.

"Please baby I can't stand waiting any longer. Fuck me deep now." Fran almost demanded.

I reached up and placed my hands on either side of her hips. With out moving my hips forward I slowly pulled her ass toward me letting my raging erection slide the length of her very wet fuck flesh.

Fran cooed softly as my rock hard cock slowly filled her.

"Oh god that feels so good." She said.

I held her hips firmly in place letting my hard cock soak in the steamy depths of her pussy. Clenching my muscles caused the smooth tip of my cock head to massage the tight cervix at the base of her pussy.

Her fuck flesh molded to my shape drawing tightly around the throbbing cock meat that was filling her so completely.

Slowly very very slowly I withdrew until only the tip of my cock head spread her swelling pussy lips.

Pausing for a moment I asked. "Do you like it slow like that or."

Tightening my grip on her ass so that my fingers dug into the soft flesh I lurched forward slamming my hard cock into her then pulled back again quickly.

"Or fast and hard like that?" I asked.

Fran moaned deeply before answering. "Slow fast soft or hard I don't care just fuck me!"

I started moving my hips forward and back in a steady rhythm not slow or fast not hard or soft just a steady rhythm of fucking into her hot pussy.

"Oh yes baby gimme that beautiful hard cock. Fran whispered.

She reached up and grasped the top of the head board and lifted her head from the satin pillow. Each time I thrust inside she began pressing back into my invading cock meat.

Tiny beads of sweat formed on my chest and face and I slid one hand up to gather those sex beads then smeared them on her ass.

Fran began tossing her head from side to side raven hair flying everywhere.

"That's it keep fucking me like that." She exclaimed

I could feel her searing hot soaking wet fuck flesh swell tightly around its invader. Grasping at the throbbing cock flesh as it reached full penetration then squeezing tightly around it as I pulled back.

"Your fucking pussy is so wet!" I exclaimed.

Fran turned her head to look over one sexy shoulder and while her incredible blue eyes pierced me she said. "I love how your cock fills me baby!"

I kept filling her over and over driving my raging erection deep with every thrust. My hands firmly holding her ass as I plunged into her soaking wet pussy. Each time I thrust forward Fran responded to meet my thrust with a backward thrust of her own. Our loins began slapping together with a resounding clapping sound.

"Oh yea baby you're fuckin me so good!" Fran uttered.

Her wet fuck flesh began to twitch and sex juice started leaking from inside soaking into my pubic hair and matting it against my skin. I could feel the warm juice running down my scrotum and I was sure it was running down her thighs also.

"Yes yes yes." Fran shouted. "Make me cum all over that big hard cock." She quickly added.

My fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips leaving marks and pulling her back into my cock as I fucked her faster and faster wanting her soaking wet loins to explode with ecstasy.

A deep guttural moan escaped her throat and her loins convulsed as my assault of her searing fuck flesh drove her toward the ultimate heights of pleasure.

"Oh god oh my fucking god I'm cumming Allen." Fran screamed.

I felt her pussy tighten as her loins contracted involuntarily and my pulsating cock was instantly bathed in a flood of her cum juices.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me" Fran screamed at the top of her lungs.

My cock splashed through the sea of cum inside her dripping pussy. I could feel the hot fluids running down my scrotum and dripping between my knees and I was sure her thighs and stockings were just as soaked.

I kept slamming into her as she rode my raging cock over the peak of pleasure her wet twitching fuck tunnel convulsing into a slippery sheave of ecstasy.

Fran moaned deeply as I slowed the pace at which I assaulted her flooded pussy and she slid a hand between her thighs to feel how flooded she actually was.

Her climax complete Fran collapsed to the bed a smoldering spent vixen.

Turning her head to look back at me she said. "I'm so sorry Allen. I've soaked your bed with my cum. My doctor says I have an over active Skene gland."