High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me deep and hard." Kay pleaded.

I placed one finger on the top of my throbbing cock shaft and pushed down bringing the tip in line with its target.

I moved my hips forward until the soft flaring head touched her sphincter muscle. Kay's muscles involuntarily tensed trying to keep the invader from entering.

I pressed harder into the tight puckered bulls eye. As she moaned exhaling hard the muscle relaxed allowing my cock to penetrate her tight little ass hole.

"Oh god yes." Kay exclaimed as my flaring corona spread her open and slipped through.

"Now hard baby!" Kay begged knowing the widest part of my pulsing cock had pierced her most private part.

I thrust my hips forward and drove my hot cock as deep as I could into her searing bowels.

"YES!" Kay exclaimed as my balls came to rest against her twitching pussy.

I pulled back until only my cock head remained inside not wanting to let its flaring size slip from the searing heat of her ass and have to squeeze through the tight ring of tight flesh again.

"So fuckin tight." I said as I thrust in again.

Kay groaned hard once my throbbing cock filled her completely.

She lifted one hand off the plush carpet to reach between her thighs and rub her clit with several fingers.

In and out my cock moved stretching her anal muscles. Over and over again Kay moaned when I reached the depths of her bowels.

My fingers left marks on her pink flesh twin hand prints of passion on those soft ass cheeks.

Kay realized we were both nearing orgasm and wanting to extent this awesome fuck fest she said. "I wanna be on top."

I pulled back and let my flaring cock head slip from within. Her sphincter now accustomed to its invader remained open a gaping hole almost begging to be filled again.

"Lay down again." Kay uttered as she turned around on all fours.

She waited there for me to recline on the plush carpet her soft ripe tits heaving with excitement. Her passionate breath coming in short sensual gasps. Her hypnotizing eyes sparkling with lust.

As soon as my head came to rest on the small throw pillow Kay began a slow sensuous crawl up over my extended legs. She dipped her shoulders to let my throbbing cock slide between her soft mounds of pleasure the drug them over my belly and chest.

"I love your cock!" Kay exclaimed her passionate throaty words accentuated the word cock.

Kay rose up straightening her thighs from bent knee to flaring sexy hips. Her delicate hand reached between us and slipped my hard cock behind her ass.

As she lifted even further she guided my cock head back to the relaxed ring of puckered ass flesh.

"I want this beautiful cock in my ass again." Kay whispered as she lowered her ass.

It pierced her instantly having memorized the size of its invader.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed as she made a slow sensuous plunge impaling herself on my rock hard erection.

Her clit ground into my pelvic bone as she sat there nearly motionless with my cock buried in her searing hot ass.

I thrust up slightly trying to drive myself even deeper but there was no more length to assault her with .

As she sat there grinding on my raging flag pole I reached up and started playing with her lovely soft sweat covered breasts. Tweaking the tight nipples between fingers and squeezing the fullness of both spheres of pleasure.

Kay moaned soulfully as my cock filled her and my hands pleased her.

She kept her eyes those sparkling pools of passion fixed on mine as we stayed coupled together completely.

The only motion was the slow sensual grinding of her clit against hard pubic bone.

Her pussy riding over my pubic hair started leaking fuck juice and in a few seconds my loins were a mat of wet curls pressed against my flesh.

I lifted my hips again needing her to slowly start fucking my cock with her incredible ass.

Kay grinned knowing what I needed and lifted her hips slightly maybe an inch or two then plunging down on me again pressing my balls into the flesh of my thighs.

Again she lifted this time a couple more inches and again she instantly dropped her hips to fill her searing fuck hole with hard cock meat.

"That's it. Fuck me with that hot ass." I exclaimed as she lifted a third time. This time nearly letting my flaring cock head slip from within her.

She repeated the same motion again then said. "I love how it feels when it's sliding deep inside.

Her sweet hot ass had molded its self to my cock taking on the form of its invader. Stretching to surround it with searing anal fuck flesh.

My hands never left their play things kneading squeezing and even lightly slapping the heaving mounds of soft tissue. When my hands weren't playing my fingers took over pinching twisting and rolling her taut nipples between my digits.

Kay lifted up higher and my cock slipped from her ass. As it twitched forward it slid between swollen dripping searing hot pussy lips and she dropped down capturing my throbbing member with her pussy.

"Now fuck my hot wet cunt!" Kay exclaimed as she impaled her fuck box with my cock.

She bent at the waist and pressed her lush sweaty tits into my equally wet chest hair rocking her hips forward until I nearly slipped from the wet sleeve of her pussy.

I reached up and gripped her hips digging my finger tips into the soft flesh then thrust up off the floor driving myself back inside.

Kay cooed softly feeling my flaring cock head slide over her g-spot and rub against her cervix.

I held her hips firmly in my hands and began thrusting up harder and faster with each second.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Kay exclaimed as the piston like cock repeatedly lifted her being toward the peak of sexual ecstasy.

"Fuck that hot cunt!" Kay screamed.

I drove myself on thrusting up over and over again as her searing fuck flesh clamped down on my pulsing fuck tool.

"That's it Allennnnnnn." Kay screamed as her climax slammed into her like tidal wave of pure pleasure.

Her pussy convulsed and instantly flooded with juice bathing my swelling cock with hot fluid.

It instantly brought on my own orgasm and my balls pumped thick hot cum along the bulging urethra

until it exploded inside her.

We turned into a combined mass of twitching cumming fuck flesh her pussy grasping no sucking at my cock drawing every drop of hot thick creamy cum from the tip. My cock splashing through our mixture of juices slamming over and over against her cervix and pumping her full of microscopic seeds wanting to fertilize this incredible woman.

Together we slid from the pinnacle of pleasure slipping down a lava flow of passion. Our twitching loins and sweaty bodies combined into one sensual being. Consumed with lust and glowing we collapsed together on the soft plush carpet. My fingers slowly moving through her hair soothing her caressing her trying to continue pleasing her.

Kay moved slightly and brought her lips to mine. Before we kissed passionately she whispered. "I love you Allen."

And after a long sensuous kiss I replied. "I love you Kay."

She rested her head on my shoulder and I held her tightly against me as we basked in the glorious glow of our lovemaking. Our bodies intertwined arms with in arms legs draped over legs and hands slowly caressing soft sensual tissue.

We stared into each others eyes searching for the entry to our souls wanting to leave our passionate imprint on the very fiber within.

As I lay there holding Kay I wondered to myself. "Could I have really fallen in love with her. Could it be that this sexy mature vixen had captured my heart and soul. Or was our admission of love only the result of the most awe inspiring lovemaking of our lives.

Time would tell if this love affair would last a life time.

Kay leaned up and kissed me softly on the cheek. Her lips slid back to my ear and she whispered. "Please take me to bed."

I helped her up off the carpet and we walked arm in arm to the bed room. Kay carefully folded the comforter and placed it at the foot of the bed.

Her soft lush body slipped under satin sheets and she smiled patting the mattress beside her inviting me to lay with her.

She curled into me as I reclined with her sliding one arm around her and pulling her soft form against me. We cuddled like never before. Kissing often touching even more and talking about love life sex and many other pleasurable topics.

As I held her close her breathing began to slow her fingers no longer softly sliding through my chest hair. I looked down into her lovely face. Her expression was one that warmed my soul she slept with a slight grin on her lips and a glow about her face of a women completely satisfied and totally in love.

I kissed her tenderly on the forehead and closed my eyes. I drifted off holding her in my arms.

To be continued.....

12