High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francine apparently gave up trying to see me jerking off and returned to licking sucking and tongue fucking Kay from below.

Kay's mouth moved with the skill of an oral master. Licking sucking biting at the hard clit. Lapping suckling and tongue fucking the wet swollen vulva and pink wet flesh inside.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before Francine became a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh and I remembered what she told me about squirting if brought to climax the right way.

I wanted both Kay and I to see that happen and I whispered. "Spread it open and finger her clit til she cums."

Kay followed my instructions using her fingernails to hold the steamy fuck tunnel open and one long sexy digit to rub furiously at the erect red clit.

Francine screamed. "Oh fuck oh fucking aaaaaaaaaa!" her voice extending the a until her lungs were empty.

She gasped and her hips convulsed a stream of female cum squirted from her crossing the table and splashing on my cock.

Kay's eyes became as big as saucers seeing that much fuck juice expelled from her lover's pussy. She instantly dropped her open mouth to capture the next stream as it flowed from Francine's twitching slit.

My cock now lubricated with Francine's juice instantly exploded a thick wad of cum shooting out and landing on my shirt. I grunted hoarsely as I coaxed my balls to expel their juice.

Francine screamed. "Yes drink my cum!" As Kay lapped every drop her glands could offer.

My cock spurted again coating my fingers with sticky cum.

Kay's tongue lapped every drop Francine Skene gland produced drinking the warm fluid happily for the first time.

As Francine and I slowly recovered Kay looked up at me with a wide wet smile on her lips. Seeing my cum soaked shirt she giggled and asked. "Did I do that?"

Francine slipped out from underneath her lover and sat up. Holding one finger up and pointing toward me she grinned and said. "You knew that was gonna happen."

I shook my head yes and just smiled back at her holding my hard cock in one hand.

Kay sat beside Francine her face dripping wet. She used delicate finger tips to gather the juices and sucked it from her fingers. "That was fucking incredible." Kay said offering Francine a taste from her cum soaked fingers.

Francine sucked each sexy finger taking it deep in her mouth. "I always flood like that when I cum really hard." She explained.

Kay smiled and replied. "We're gonna have to make sure you cum really hard every time."

Now that my two sexy partners knew each other as good as two adults could I figured it was time to start them thinking of including me in their play session.

"So ladies." I said. "It seems you've hit it off pretty well." I added.

Both lovely vixens smiled at me knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"Isn't it about time something bigger and harder gets a chance at those two hot little boxes?" I asked.

Francine turned to Kay and said. "What do you think?"

Kay grinned devilishly at her and replied. "I'm good with just a hot little tongue. How about you?"

"I do enjoy being filled with something big and hard." Francine said.

I silently said to my self. "oh yea."

"But on the other hand soft lips and a sexy mouth turn me on so much." Francine added dashing my hopes for the moment.

"Okay okay I see where this is going." I exclaimed.

Kay offered. "Do you? Don't be so sure."

With that Kay stood up her sexy naked flesh a lovely shade of pink. She reached down and assisted Francine from the plush carpet. Their soft shapely bodies touching lightly at the hips and shoulders Kay said. "We're going to go in the bed room. When we call, you may join us."

As these two minx turned and rounded the sofa I wondered exactly what Kay had in mind. I wanted to strip naked and join them holding a rock hard cock. I wanted them both to lick and suck the pulsing head and take turns swallowing the twitching shaft. But some how I didn't see that as part of Kay's sensual plan.

Five minutes passed then ten. I was becoming impatient for their call. I stood up and looked down the hall. My bed room door was open only enough to let a single ray of light shine through.

I thought. Should I just go in or stand here like some long distance runner waiting for the starters gun to sound.

After another seven or eight minutes Francine's sexy voice called out. "Come join us Allen."

Out of the starting blocks I shot. In an instant I pressed one hand on the door and pushed it open.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Standing before me were two absolutely incredible visions. They were both dressed exactly the same. Black lace garter belts black silk stockings and matching stilettos. Both sexy women were naked from their garter belts up. Four lovely soft tits and two pair of erect nipples invited me into the bed room. The only exception to their outfits was that Kay was wearing one of those strap on dildos over her garter.

"Have a seat." Kay whispered motioning toward the overstuffed chair in one corner of my room.

Francine was all smiles as I trudged toward the chair knowing my hopes of getting my cock sucked were diminishing quickly.

"Look what my friend Kay found in her little case for me." Francine said wrapping her delicate fingers around the big hard dildo Kay was wearing.

"Isn't it so big? Francine exclaimed then added. "And so hard too." She teased.

I sat there my cock still hard not because I knew I'd be joining the two of them but because of the awesome vision of the two hot minx that were about to perform act two of their quote unquote Get to know each other better sex play.

I decided to forget about getting fucked anytime soon and just relaxed so I could enjoy act two. I released my hard cock and just let it lay on my abdomen. After all I am a voyeur, Kay's proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt and I knew what was about to play out before me would be highly erotic.

Kay moved her hands to Francine's soft shoulders and turned her so they were face to face.

"Suck my cock." Kay whispered.

Francine bent at the knees and knelt before her. The thick nearly eleven inch rubber dildo pointing directly at her mouth.

Francine's eyes were fixed on Kay's she tilted her head back ever so slightly I assumed to give Kay's play thing straighter access to the back of her throat.

"Suck it!" Kay said with a demanding tone in her voice.

Francine opened her lips and moved her mouth forward. The thick head slipped between her lips and stretched the soft moist pink flesh open even wider.

Francine pulled back staring up at her lover's lustful face.

"Swallow my big thick cock!" Kay demanded her hands lacing into Francine's raven locks.

Her lips opened again the head disappeared. Kay pulled on her hair drawing her mouth further onto the thick shaft of the rubber invader.

I could see Francine's eyes widen and fill with moisture as Kay forced the thick head past the back of her tongue.

Francine gagged involuntarily her stomach rising then falling as she struggled to swallow this massive rubber cock.

Kay pulled harder driving it deeper into Francine's throat. The bulge in her neck confirming she'd swallowed it's massive girth.

Kay looked at me and said. "She's a good cock sucker."

Something I already knew but wanted to reinforce in my mind by having my cock stuffed in her throat.

Kay pulled back letting the long thick substitute cock slip from Francine's wet mouth. Tears overflowed the corner of her eyes.

Bending slightly Kay lifted Francine to a standing position. "Let's see if this big hard cock will fill her hot cunt." Kay said.

She turned Francine around and slipped the dildo between her thighs it's length poking from between her legs in front.

Kay's hands slipped around and cupped twin mounds of milky tit. Tweaking the taut pink nipples that capped Francine's beautiful breasts.

Her hips flexed and the dildo disappeared then poked out from between creamy thighs rubbing along Francine's moist vulva.

"Move forward." Kay said.

They moved toward me in unison. Kay still cupping her lovely tits and the thick rubber cock slipping between milky thighs.

"Put your hands on his knees." Kay instructed.

As Francine bent at the waist she softly placed her hands flat on my knees. Her wavy raven hair cascading around her beautiful face.

"Don't you dare touch his cock!" Kay exclaimed. "You can breath on it. Spit on it. But you are not allowed to touch him." Kay warned.

Kay's hands held her hips firmly as she leaned back positioning the fake cock at the opening to Francine's fuck tunnel.

Francine tilted her head up so she could look directly into my eyes as Kay impaled her with the thick rubber cock.

Francine's eyes widened as the rubber monster filled her pussy. I lifted my cock so it pointed straight up at her face.

Kay withdrew and slammed it back into her. Francine moaned soulfully as it filled her again.

My hand began stroking the hard shaft of a real cock and Francine dropped her face to watch as I jerked the pulsing shaft.

A warm thick stream of saliva slipped off her tongue and dropped onto my burning cock head. I smeared it along the entire length of my rock hard erection.

Kay slammed into her again. "OH" Francine exclaimed her hot breath bathing my twitching cock head.

"She's a very good fuck!" Kay exclaimed drawing my attention to her lustful stare.

Kay's eyes were twin pits of lust. She looked like a sexual animal as she fucked her lover from behind. Faster and faster her hips moved and I stroked my throbbing shaft faster and faster.

Francine spat on my cock again then lowered her head as if she was going to disobey her lover and take my aching cock head in her mouth.

Kay slammed into her again driving that massive rubber cock against Francine's cervix. Francine groaned sensuously her lips surrounding the head of my cock but not touching it. Her hot breath bathing my twitching meat.

She looked up at me and mouthed the words. "Cum in my mouth."

I started jerking my cock harder as the beautiful vixen bent before me waited for my cum.

Kay's hips flashed back and forth as she continued impaling Francine with her strapped on erection.

Francine moaned deeply then whispered. "I'm cumming."

My balls had long before began tingling and I squeezed my cock shaft hard wanting to fill her sweet hot mouth with one huge wad of cum.

Francine opened her mouth wide and exhaled a deep guttural moan over the throbbing cock head poised just outside her hot wet mouth.

I grunted once and threw my head back into the soft fabric of the chair as the pressure of boiling cum inside my shaft reached the point of explosion.

In an instant my cock filled her mouth with hot thick cum splashing on her tongue and soaking the moist flesh of her cheeks. Francine quickly closed her lips capturing and holding my wad of seed inside. My cock spurted again the cum coating her lovely pink lips.

Francine's hips bucked back against Kay's loins driving the rubber cock deep in her pussy as she flooded again.

My cock now nearly spent just oozed the remaining thick cum which I spread down over the shaft with my fingers.

Kay withdrew her fake cock and reached out to grasp hair then tug Francine's face from my lap.

Francine straighten up her lips glistening brighter pink now that they were also coated with a thick layer of hot cum.

Kay moved around so she was facing Francine directly in front of me. She dipped her knees slightly and before extending her tongue whispered. "Share him with me."

Francine's lips parted and the tip of her tongue appeared. A thick string of sweet hot cum rolled off her tongue and dropped into Kay's waiting mouth. Kay lapped at the string pulling every shared drop into the hot mouth. As she straighten up the last bit of cum dribbled from Francine's lips and onto her luscious tits.

"In fuckingcredible!" I exclaimed as the two of them continued moving my cum wad between their lips and mouths. Quickly their lips and chins were coated with my seed. Both awesome vixens enjoying the sweet taste of real cock.

My cock now totally spent lay limb against my thigh the final drops of cum oozing out to coat my own skin.

After swallowing their fair share of hot cum Kay and her raven haired lover licked and sucked each other clean. I just sat there watching the incredible show knowing that I'd just experience two awesome climaxes without every touching or being touched by the two sexiest women I've ever known.

Kay and Francine moved to the bed and for the next several hours I sat there watching them pleasure each other. First Francine ate Kay's sweet wet pussy to an awesome climax. Then Kay turned the tables and got Francine off orally. Together they both climaxed together as each one finger fucked the others pulsing pussy.

Eventually they collapsed together intertwining legs arms and bodies as one. Their soft full breasts pressing against each others as they basked in the glory of an incredible sexual experience.

As I drifted off to sleep I thought of the incredible sexual experience I was still to share with my two beautiful vixens of lust. I couldn't wait...

To be continued...

12