High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sphincter remained open now relaxed completely an inviting target for my throbbing cock.

I moved forward impaling her again and causing her to moan loudly.

"It's so fuckin good!" I said as I pulled back again and looked down at her wide open ass.

"Keep fucking me!" Kay begged. Make me cum with that big hard cock!" She pleaded.

I moved my hands to her hips holding them firmly as I slammed into her steamy ass again and again while she worked her clit feverishly with long sexy fingers.

My balls slapped against her over and over as we both began the sensual climb toward orgasm.

"Make me cum please!" Kay pleaded.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the awesome sensation of my own climax would begin so I urged her on. "Cum for me Kay."

"I'm almost there!" She exclaimed then added. "Just keep fucking my hot ass like that."

I pounded her harder and harder wanting to explode inside her while she climaxed.

"I'm cumming oh god yes I'm cumminggggggggggggggg!" Kay screamed as her fingers drove her over the edge and her climax built.

My own loins were on fire and I fucked her faster as my balls began pumping hot cum along the shaft of her invader.

"Oh god oh god." Kay moaned while she rode the sexual elevator to the penthouse of pleasure.

I clenched my muscles letting the pressure inside my cock build, then relaxed letting the first surge of sperm coat her anal tunnel.

"Yes that's it fill my hot ass with your thick cum." Kay nearly screamed as she felt the cum explode from me.

I dug my fingers into her flesh and pulled back hard driving my cock balls deep in her ass and let my cock pump her full of thick sweet cum.

"It's so fucking hot!" Kay exclaimed as her ass was filled with cum.

I moaned over and over while my twitching cock pumped every drop my balls could produce deep inside her.

As her orgasm began to subside Kay dropped her shoulders to the floor and reached around with both hands to pull her ass cheeks as wide apart as possible.

My cock still buried completely in the cum bath of her ass surged one final time giving her the last few drops of hot thick cum she craved so much.

As I slowly withdrew the shaft was coated with thick cum and her ass gave a little popping sound as the wide corona and then the head slipped from her lustful anal grasp.

The gaping hole left by my cock oozed thick creamy cum which dribbled down onto her swollen pussy lips. Kay moved one hand down to smear her lips completely with the juices seeping from her ass.

I collapsed forward sexually spent pressing my body down on hers my glistening cock resting between the soft orbs of her butt.

Our sweat mingled as slippery bodies moved slowly in a post orgasm dance of pleasure.

Kay turned her head to one side and I nuzzled my face into the hair covering her ear.

"Fucking awesome." I whispered before I kissed her ear and temple.

Kay slipped from under me and rolled on one side as I rested face down of the soft carpet.

"I love how it feels when you fill me with cum." Kay said.

I turned my head toward her and just smiled unable to explain how good it felt giving her what she loves so much.

She propped her head up on one hand and used the other with its sexy long nails to run through my hair as we both basked in the afterglow of sex.

"Let me ask you a question." I said after a minute or two.

Kay grinned happy that I was returning to a conscious state and said. "Ask away Allen."

"What's your favorite kind of sex?" I questioned her.

She instantly replied. "With you."

I giggled a little then asked. "No really do you enjoy anal vaginal or oral more?"

I rolled over on my side to face her waiting while she thought.

"It depends on my mood baby." Kay replied.

"When I'm feeling submissive I love anal sex, when I want to be in control I love oral sex and when I need to feel loved I want vaginal." Kay explained.

"So you were feeling submissive just now?" I asked.

Kay smiled then said. "A little but I knew you were feeling aggressive so I wanted you to have total control."

My limp cock was draped over my hip and was oozing fluids onto my skin. Kay noticed and said. "Right now I'd love to take your wet cock between my lips and give it a thorough tongue bath."

I smiled and replied. "Feel free but only if you let me return the pleasure.

"I'm a little messy down there." Kay reminded me.

"What's your point?" I answered.

She smiled and placed one hand on my shoulder pushing hard enough to cause me to roll onto my back.

As I settled into the soft carpet Kay rose up to all fours and moved to lift one sexy leg over my shoulders the thin black strap of her thong again trying its best to cover her ass and pussy.

As she settled down her soft tits pressed into my belly and her sexy hands moved to each side of my limp dick.

"I'm not the only one who's messy down there." Kay remarked as her long nails ran through my cum coated pubic hair.

I reached up and pulled her thong strap aside staring intently as the quivering flesh of her sphincter which was still oozing the cum load I'd shot inside moments earlier.

Kay lowered her head and began licking my entire pubic mound sucking the remnants of sperm that had been smeared into my pubic hair. Her long sexy fingers slid along my cock shaft as her tongue and lips moved to the base and began cleaning its limp flesh.

I lifted my head and flatted my tongue against the length of her swollen lips tasting the mingled juices of my own sperm and the orgasmic flow her pussy had released.

"Ooh baby that feels so good." Kay whispered between licks along my cock shaft.

I let my tongue pierce the folds of flesh then drew it up to tease the tiny speck of flesh that separated her vagina from her sphincter.

Kay's mouth was now cleansing the corona of my cock head as a droplet of sperm appeared at the opening to her ass. I let it join her pussy juice on my tongue getting the full salty tasted of my own sperm.

My lips and the surrounding skin now thoroughly coated with our mutual fuck fluids I became more aggressive and began licking and sucking at her quivering pussy even harder.

Kay responded by pressing the hot flesh of her loins down firmly against my mouth as she continued licking lapping and kissing my cock clean.

Much to my amazement I began to harden again her sensual technique having the desired effect.

I drove my tongue deep inside her wet pussy and moved it to and fro licking at the soft folds inside.

Kay moaned deeply as I tongued fucked her slowly.

I felt her lips widen and in an instant my cock head was surrounded by her warm mouth again.

It was my turn to moan deeply as she sucked hard on the ever hardening cock.

She lifted her mouth off my head to urge me on. "Tongue fuck me like that."

I continued my oral assault on her pussy licking sucking and lightly biting on the wet flesh.

Her mouth returned to my cock head but this time she continued down until her nose pressed into the wet flesh of my scrotum.

She groaned softly a deep guttural groan as my cock surged and the head pressed into her throat.

I tried to do the same extending my tongue as deeply inside her steamy vulva as I could.

Our groans and moans were all that was heard as she held me deep inside her and I swelled to fill more and more of her throat.

It was an incredible sensation feeling my cock harden in her mouth and inch by inch moving deeper in her soft throat.

Her oral muscles stroked and massaged the thickening shaft as my tongue probed and stretched to try and reach her deepest sensual flesh.

Once Kay was satisfied that she had brought my cock completely back to life she lifted her head until the slippery shaft and bulging head slipped from her mouth.

After gasping for air she said. "I love feeling it grow in my mouth."

I slid my hands up and pulled her hips harder down on my face wanting to be smothered by her searing hot wet loins. Kay pressed her hips down causing my skull to be trapped between her and the soft carpet under it.

Her hot breath over my cock head signaled that she was about to deep throat me again. As she captured my pulsing cock in her mouth she began rocking her hips back and forth humping my face.

I felt the soft warmth of her throat on the head and corona just before her nose pressed again into the flesh of my scrotum.

Coupled together as orally deep as two lover can be we both used every ounce of our beings to pleasure the others loins. Her nails danced over my thighs and scrotum. My hands slid back and forth over her ass as she ground her pussy against my face.

As we continued our sixty nine of sheer pleasure our sensuous moans, groans and gasps for air where the only sounds we made.

Kay began lifting her head an inch or so then dropping down to completely engulf my throbbing cock again. Her hips moved slowly as I lashed at the sopping wet flesh of her pussy.

Kay was first to signal that she again was approaching climax as she moaned a long slow moan just before her pussy flooded with orgasmic juices.

I sucked hard drawing as much of her sweet cunt flow into my mouth happily swallowing every drop.

Over and over again she squirted sweet juice into my open mouth until it overflowed running down my chin toward my chest.

I pulled hard on her ass holding her firmly in place as I licked and sucked at her through the entire orgasm.

Kay lifted her head to exclaim. "Ooh my fucking god ALLEN!" as her climax peaked.

Her soft hand stroked at the entire length of my slippery cock as she let her orgasm slowly begin to subside.

I heard her whisper. "Cum in my mouth."

Instead of taking me deep in her throat again Kay continued using her soft hand to stroke the shaft and began mouth fucking just the sensitive cock head and flaring corona.

Her lips and wet tongue drove me nearly insane. She circled the head with her tongue then used soft lips to massage the corona. Kay's oral talents had me at the very brink of orgasm.

"Yes that's it suck me off." I exclaimed as my loins went nearly numb except for the intense pleasure she was bestowing on the head of my throbbing cock.

She felt my cock swell to orgasmic proportions and squeezed hard on the shaft with her hand to let the pressure build in my urethra.

I groaned deeply as her mouth closed over my cock head her soft lips circling the shaft just below the flaring corona.

"I'm cumming!" I exclaimed.

Kay released her tight grip on the shaft allowing my cock to explode into her wanton mouth. The first shot coating every part of her searing oral cavity. Again and again my balls pumped hot cum into her beautiful mouth until I had filled her and thick sauce began seeping from under her lips.

"Suck it!" I demanded.

Kay not only sucked my cock head but also stroked the shaft working every last drop out of the pulsing flesh and into her overflowing mouth.

She opened her lips slightly and let the thick wad flow down over her hand while she sucked me through my own peak of pleasure.

Her lips massaged the corona while her tongue flicked at the oozing cock head.

Once Kay was sure my balls had given all they had she began sucking the thick cum back into her mouth and swallowing every drop.

Her tongue licked the hot sauce from her fingers and my shaft with an animalistic sound. She loves the taste of cum and didn't miss a single drop.

"Infuckingcredible!" I exclaimed as my senses returned.

Kay giggled knowing she had just given me her best effort, which I believe she does every time she sucks me off.

After collecting every drop of cum from my loins Kay released my cock and let it flop down on my abdomen. She slowly crawled toward the overstuffed chair then up into it turning and sexily crossing her legs before me.

I sat up and crossed my legs Indian style in front of her. My limp cock resting on the carpet between my thighs and my hands resting on my knees.

She smiled then said. "Compensation paid." A sexy giggle escaping her lips after the remark.

I laughed knowing she had that statement planned since before we began the latest awesome love making session.

Now that Kay had sealed our agreement I would have to put some serious thought into how she could increase her monthly sales to cover the increase in rent.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower if you don't mind." I said.

She replied. "Okay then I'll do the same."

I got up off the floor and leaned down kissing her softly on the mouth while running my fingers through her hair before I turned and headed toward the bath.

I love really hot showers and in a couple minutes I had the bath room filled with a thick cloud of steam. Kay's a lover of fragrant soaps and I had to settle for lavender bath soap. I lathered myself up completely then spent some extra time rinsing to try and minimize the fragrance that would remain.

Stepping out of the shower I dried myself with one large fluffy white bath towel and used another to wrap around my waist. I saw no sense in getting dressed since I was planning on spending the night and knew we'd be cuddling naked a little later.

"All done." I announced as I opened the door. Kay was still sitting in that overstuffed chair but popped up when she heard my voice. As she walked toward me still wearing that sexy little thong and those stiletto heels her hips swayed side to side and her tits bounced invitingly before me.

As she tried to slip past me I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her naked body against mine.

Looking deeply into her passionate eyes I said. "You are so lovely."

Kay moved her shoulders causing her tits to rub against my chest then said. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

I kissed her again them whispered. "Perhaps but you're the only one I mean it with."

We kissed again a more passionate kiss our tongues dancing over one another.

"Okay okay...."Kay finally said. "Let me get a shower pleaseeeeeeee."

I let her slip from my hug and step into the bath. "It's like a steam bath in here." Kay remarked.

"Sorry baby." I replied.

She slowly closed the door and I turned to walk back into the living room.

I returned to that overstuffed chair where Kay had pleasured me so incredibly earlier and waited for her to finish showering.

I knew when she returned Kay would want to talk about ways to rescue her business from the financial doom of a large rent increase.

The solution was simple enough, increase sales. In the fashion business that almost always meant introducing a new line or doing an advertising campaign. The cost of an advertising blitz would be difficult to budget for so I decided a new line may very well be the answer.

The problem is how you introduce a new line in a second hand furniture shop.

I heard the shower stop which told me I'd better think fast cause Kay would be rejoining me in a few minutes.

Kay emerged from the bath with a towel wrapped around her bust. It almost covered her sweet succulent ass which I had thoroughly pounded earlier in the evening. Her hair was covered with a second towel. A broad smile let me know she was looking forward to the rest of the evening as was I.

"Give me a couple minutes?" Kay asked.

I just shook my head as I admired her perfectly round bottom and long slender legs.

She disappeared into her bed room and I returned to my dilemma about her business.

That's when it dawned on me. You don't introduce a new product line in a second hand shop you introduce an older product line. Kay could increase sales by beginning to offer verified antiques along with the newer second hand furniture she was currently selling.

It's always nice to have a solution for a problem after being so well compensated and I could hardly wait to run the idea by my sexy mature lover.

Kay stepped from her bed room wearing a black silk lounging pajama set which highly contrast with the white towel she still had wrapped around her head. Her skin was rosy from a hot shower and she had applied only the slightest of lip gloss to her full pouty lips.

"Very sexy!" I announced as she approached me from the short hall to her bed room.

"Why this old thing." Kay replied. "I've had this for twenty years.

I smiled and answered. "Older is often better."

"For your sake I hope you're talking about my pj's and not about me." Kay shot back a wide sexy grin accenting her remark.

As she came to a stop standing in front of me Kay put her hands on her hips and gave her shoulders a little shake. Her soft tits swayed side to side under the silk fabric. She reached up and pulled the towel off her head.

"All that steam has caused my hair to droop." Kay remarked.

Her usually wavy hair hung straight over her shoulders and down her back.

I smiled and answered. "I see it didn't have the same effect on your tits."

"Glad you noticed." Kay replied.

Holding the towel in one hand she took several steps backwards until she could sit down on the sofa opposite the chair I was relaxing in.

"So Allen." Kay said with a long pause. "Now that you've been properly compensated have you got any ideas on helping me with my rent problem?"

"As I said earlier older is often better." I replied then added. "Or in this case more expensive."

Kay had a confused expression on her face as she asked. "You are not suggesting that I fuck my landlord for the rent increase are you?"

"Absolutely not!" I quickly replied. "Besides you'll be far too busy fucking your business coach." I added letting her know I would be expecting additional compensation for my expertise.

"I like the sound of that." Kay answered. "But could you please explain what the heck you are talking about."

"It's really quite simple Kay. You sell quality second hand furniture in your store. People come to you looking for bargains but most of them have a fair amount of disposable income. Hell, look at me I could have afforded twice what you charged me for the furniture I bought. "I said.

"Allen dear." Kay interrupted. "I just let you pound the shit out of my ass and your advice is for me to raise my prices. You have to do much better if you expect any more compensation outta me."

"No no no... I'm talking about antiques Kay." I replied. "Start buying top quality antiques to resell in your shop. That way your customers will get the bargains they are looking for and then be able to spend what they saved on a really old piece."

Kay leaned back into the sofa and crossed her legs dangling one sexy naked foot toward me. I could tell she was thinking about my suggestion.

"You may be on to something" Kay said her long pause signaling there was going to be a but. As I expected the next word from her lips was. "But where do I come up with the cash to start buying antiques. I can hardly keep my shop stocked with less expensive second hand stuff."

I thought for a moment then kind of squeezed my chin before replying. "Perhaps you'd consider taking on a silent business partner? Someone with some extra capital who could help you get started."

Kay giggled realizing what I was suggesting. "So you want to be my silent partner as well as my business coach? I'll be too busy fucking to spend any time in the shop." Kay said with a wide smile on her glistening lips.

"That'll work for me." I instantly replied.

Kay seemed to want to shoot my idea down saying. "I can't buy antiques locally then mark them up in my shop enough to increase sales that much."

"Probably not but you or we could travel up into New England where antique shops are everywhere and bargains are easier to find." I suggested.

"WE?" Kay asked.

I grinned then said. "Yes we, right now I have nine days of vacation left this year. We could take a couple trips north to buy merchandise."