High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be very careful of the Antiques Warehouse they sometimes mix in reproductions and try to pass them off as genuine antiques." Mark offered then continued. "I would recommend City Antiques or Kim's they are both downtown and because of their smaller size don't need to fill in with junk."

"See I told you so." Kay chimed in with an I told ya so grin on her face.

Mark smiled politely then said. "I'm going to leave you two. Do you want me to run your bill on your credit card or do you want to pay cash."

"You can use the card." I answered wanting to keep as much cash in my pocket for purchases during the day.

"Great if I could get your keys you can just head out when you've finished." He said.

I handed him the two keys he had given me and said. "I'm fairly certain we'll be contacting you to stay here again."

"I look forward to it." Mark answered just before he disappeared into the kitchen.

"What a nice man." Kay remarked.

It was nearly nine o'clock so I suggested. "We should get going."

"I'm ready." Kay replied rubbing her hands together.

It had turned into a bright sunny morning with just a hint of chill still lingering from the night. I helped Kay up into the passenger seat then jumped in and started the van.

"Where to first." Kay asked.

I turned on my GPS and did a search for antiques. First on the list was Antiques Warehouse and it was only 3.8 miles away. As I pulled from the curb I said. "First stop Antiques Warehouse."

"But Mark said....." Kay began but I interrupted her. "Mark said to be careful he didn't say don't go there. Let's check it out and see how they price their stuff."

"Okay." Kay replied extending the "O" and sounding a little disappointed.

Four minutes later we pulled into the lot in front of what looked like a fifties grocery store. On the facade you could still read the outline of a sign that had been removed. It read "A & P"

Just above the doors there was a smaller sign which read. "Antiques Warehouse Co-Op."

Kay still not convinced we should be shopping here remarked. "Looks like an indoor flea market."

I turned toward her and suggested. "Let's just take a walk through and see what it's like."

"Well we are here so I guess so." Kay reluctantly agreed.

We jumped out and I reached out for her soft delicate hand. "You look great today." I commented as we approached the door.

She just smiled and stepped inside as I held the door.

Inside we were greeted by a mid-twenties looking guy who hadn't shaved for a couple days. "Welcome to the warehouse." He said.

"Good morning." I replied.

To the left of where he was sitting there was a large sign which read "All bags must be checked upon entry." A clear indication the place had a shop lifting problem.

Since Kay had left her purse in the van we didn't need to go through that ordeal.

"Mondays are our discount day. You can take five percent off the ticketed price at any booth." The man explained then added. "If you see something you like in a locked display case just come get me and I'll open it for you."

The warehouse was set up with long isles running toward the back on each side were small booths which dealers rented from the house to showcase their offerings. Kay motioned to the isle to the far right and said. "Let's start over there."

As we walked across the front of the store I glanced down each isle we passed. The place was basically disserted I didn't see a single other shopper. "Looks like we'll have the place to ourselves." I remarked as we reached the far end.

Kay started browsing through the first couple booths not really taking a whole lot of interest in what she was seeing. There was glass ware everywhere. Some pink some green some clear. Almost everything had a small tag or label explaining what you were looking at.

"This Depression glass must be popular every booth seems to have some." Kay remarked.

Each booth seemed to specialize in some kind of vintage items. There were booths full of old toys others had old cookware and an occasional booth with what looked to be newer craft items. All in all the first isle was pretty uninspiring.

As we rounded the corner at the back of the warehouse and began toward the front in the second Kay spotted an interesting little box on a shelf. She walked over and picked it up. "Oh look it's a music box." She commented.

I joined her to survey her find. The box was about five inches by four and had what appeared to be inlaid wood design on the top. Kay turned it over and there was a small orange and black sticker that said "Reuge" sideways at the end then "Love Story" printed across the main part of the sticker.

Kay opened the box inside the musical movement could be viewed through a glass panel. The movement was about four inches long. It didn't play anything when she opened the lid.

The small tag tied to one of the legs said. "Swiss Made Reuge 36 note music box." It had a price of ninety dollars.

"Seems like a lot for a music box that doesn't play." I commented.

Kay looked at me and giggled. "Ya have to wind it." She said closing the box and turning the small key on the bottom a few times.

When she opened the lid again the movement began to turn. I instantly recognized the tune from the early seventies movie "Love Story" with Ryan O'Neil and Ali McGraw.

It had a wonderful sound for such a small piece. But since it was playing music from a nineteen seventies movie it certainly didn't qualify as an antique.

"I love it." Kay remarked. "Look at the detail in the lid and the movement plays very smoothly." She added.

"It is nice but it's not very old." I commented.

"I don't care I want it for myself. It will remind me of our first trip here." She said.

Now even with a five percent discount this little remembrance would cost eighty five dollars. I smiled and replied "Then I'll buy it for you." I said knowing if I didn't Kay wouldn't be happy and I knew enough to keep her happy.

The rest of isle number two didn't produce anything very interesting. We did notice some carnival glass but without a knowledgeable shop keeper like Kayla to tell us the what where and when we'd be buying it on a lark.

I was quickly realizing that Kay's suggestion of doing the small shops made a lot more sense at least until we gained the knowledge to recognize a quality antique.

"Times a wasting." Kay remarked as we started isle four.

I turned to her and placed one hand on each hip. With a smile I said. "Okay I admit it you were right this place is a bust."

Kay grinned from ear to ear she loves it when I admit she was right. "Let's pay for my music box and get outta here." She said.

The young man was still sitting on the same stool when we approached the counter. "Find anything you like?" He asked.

Kay placed her music box on the counter "Found this." She remarked.

He removed the tag and rang it up. "That's eighty five fifty."

I slid five twenties toward him and waited for my change.

"Can you wrap it please?" Kay asked.

"No problem." The cashier answered pulling a sheet of newspaper from under the counter. He wrapped Kay's treasure and then dropped it into what looked like a recycled plastic grocery store bag.

After handing the bag to Kay he returned to his stool and back to whatever it was he was reading.

As we left I commented. "I bet this place is closed the next time we come up this way."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Kay answered.

As we climbed into the van Kay had a huge smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

Kay turned a little toward me and said. "I was just thinking that unlike cock smaller is better when it comes to antique shops."

I laughed and replied. "I could say the same thing about tits." I let my eyes drop to the soft cleavage of Kay's robust tits.

She giggled then answered. "Maybe if you're good I'll let you fuck these later." Her hands lifting and pressing them tighter together.

I resisted the urge to make a comment about being able to give her the man chowder she's mentioned earlier and just started the van instead.

I scrolled down through the search results on my GPS looking for one of the two shops Mark had suggested and found Kim's first. Five point six miles to Kim's.

"We're off to Kim's next." I announced.

"Good I hope we have better luck there."

A few minutes later we pulled up in front of Kim's Antique Shoppe. It appeared to be a refurbished shoe store with long display windows on both sides and the entry door at the back of those long windows.

The hand painted sign looked professionally done and the displays in the windows were well lite so you could see what was offered.

Opening the door we were instantly greeted by a middle aged man. "Hello I'm Kim."

I'm not sure if Kay was expecting the female version of Kim but in any case she looked a little disappointed when he introduced himself.

"I'm Allen and this lovely lady is Kay." I replied.

He smiled and said. "She certainly is." His eyes clearly roaming down her shapely form.

I decided to take charge. "We're looking for quality antiques at a reasonable price so we can resell them in Kay's shop down south." I said letting him know I was prepared to negotiate with him on price.

"Well you came to the right place." Kim answered. "The season is nearly over and I've decided to sell off everything in the store and go back into teaching next fall. So if you see something interesting make me an offer." He added.

I noticed that Kim was always looking toward Kay and I was certain Kay noticed it also because she kept smiled at him inviting his gaze.

Kay and I started looking around the shop but Kim left us alone to browse.

"Did you see how he was staring at my chest?" Kay asked.

"Yes I did." I answered.

"I think I can use that to our advantage." Kay suggested.

I smiled and nodded my agreement.

Kay undid the second button on her sundress and spread the fabric so more of her soft tits and deep cleavage showed.

"Stay here." She instructed me.

Kay picked up a beautiful decanter that was mostly green but had sections of glass cut out so the cuts were clear. The piece was over a foot tall.

As she approached Kim, who was working on something at the register Kay asked. "Can you tell me about this?"

Kim looked up and after seeing her lush tits began smiling even wider. "That's Bavarian cut glass highly collectible among glass aficionados."

Kay placed the decanter on the counter and slid her hand up the length slipping the stopper from the top. She leaned forward and whispered something to the voyeur facing her. His blush confirmed that she had asked him if he liked her tits.

I was standing far enough away that only parts of what they were saying could be heard, but her actions spoke volumes.

He was looking toward the decanter in front of him but I was sure his eyes were focused beyond at her soft cleavage.

I heard Kay giggle then watched as she shook her shoulders a little causing Kim to smile even wider as he watched her tits jiggle inside the lacy bra she was wearing.

I thought about moving closer so I could hear what they were saying but decided to keep my distance and appear uninterested so Kay could negotiate a better price for the piece.

As one point I noticed Kay's hands move up to the top of her dress. Kim's eyes widened and he smiled broadly. I suspected she was giving him a full view of her luscious breasts and soft cleavage.

His eyes stayed glued to her form as he shook his head up and down.

"That's a deal then." I heard her remark just before she turned and began walking back to where I was standing.

"Got it for half price." Kay announced once she could talk without him hearing her.

Kim joined us. "Let me show you around a little more." He said but I knew he meant let me look at those great tits a little more.

I could tell Kay was enjoying exposing her body to him and I laid back giving her full rein to continue since she was working him for the best possible deals.

To be completely honest my own voyeurism was enjoying her small visual treat and I was certain Kim was fantasizing about sliding his hard cock between those soft tits.

For the next forty five minutes Kay kept up her little exhibitionist show for Kim and me occasionally touching her exposed skin or shaking her shoulders a little. Kim always seemed to find a way to be directly in front of Kay so he would have the best possible view of her partially naked chest.

She used her charms to buy seven items at a deeply discounted price. Each time she and Kim agreed on a price she'd look toward me and smile.

I'm certain Kim knew exactly what was going on but I doubted he cared so long as he was allowed to keep his lustful stare on Kay's body.

As Kim began packing our purchases I got a chance to talk with him alone while Kay was off in another part of the store.

"You really did mean make me an offer." I commented.

"Kay has a unique way of negotiating." He replied with a smile on his face.

We both understood exactly what he meant and I leaned closer to him and said. "You should see her when she's really turned on."

"I'd love to!" Kim instantly replied.

As Kay and I carefully placed our purchases in the van she remarked. "Did he tell you what I said to him when I first went up to the counter?"

"No, what did you say?" I asked.

"Well after I was sure he had an eyeful I told him I thought he was cute and wished I was alone so I could let him do more than look at my tits." Kay explained.

"You're such a tease." I remarked.

Kay giggled as she climbed up into the passenger seat then replied. "Don't you mean I'm such a good negotiator?"

We made the rounds to another half dozen antique shops in the area and by four in the afternoon had nearly half filled the cargo area of the rental van. Our purchases concentrated on accent pieces like lamps, glass items and small decorative items that would highlight Kay's stock and not break the budget of her customers.

"I'm getting hungry" Kay remarked as we pulled away from our eighth stop of the day.

"I could eat something too." I replied then suggested "How about we head back to Sugarties and stop at Mel's for diner?"

Kay smiled. "Or Not!" she exclaimed.

My laughter confirmed that was the last place I'd want to eat today. "So what are you hungry for?"

"Something quick in fact fast food would be just fine." Kay remarked.

"Ok, the golden arches is our next stop." I answered as I turned onto the south bound entrance ramp to the interstate.

We were in a fairly remote section of the state but even so the familiar golden arches sign came into view at the third exit we approached.

As I pulled into the lot and headed for a parking space Kay suggested. "We should do the drive thru so we can keep on the road."

She had a good point since it was going on five and we still had at least a two and a half hour drive plus the time to unload our purchases and return the van.

"Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order?" A friendly sounding voice came over the speaker in the drive thru lane.

I looked over at Kay waiting for her to tell me what she wanted. "Nothing too messy since we'll be driving and eating at the same time" Was all she said.

I quickly scanned the menu then settled on "We'll have the twenty piece Mc Nugget meal with fries and two diet cokes"

"Any sauce?" the voice asked.

"Barbeque sauce" Kay instantly spoke up.

"Your total is ten fifty six; please pull to window number one." The voice replied.

I pulled forward and handed the young girl whose face now went with her voice a ten and a single.

"Thank you" she said reaching out with my receipt and change. I dropped the change in the Ronald McDonald House donation box below the window and pulled forward.

In a couple minutes we were headed south again on the interstate munching on chicken Mc Nuggets and fires. While not the tastiest of meals they at least filled the voids in our stomachs having not eaten anything since Mark made us breakfast hours ago.

I had become a lot more comfortable driving the van and actually started passing slower moving trucks and cars knowing we had lots to do once we arrived home. I noticed that as I passed a tractor trailer Kay would look directly up at the driver high above.

"What exactly are you looking at?" I questioned.

Kay giggled and looked toward me "Cute men."

"Really" I replied with an inquisitive tone in my voice.

"I used to do this when my husband and I traveled. It was fun exposing myself to strange truck drivers along the highway." Kay recalled.

"Is that so?" I asked.

Kay laughed then continued. "Back then all the truckers had CB radios in their trucks I remember having convoys of trucks in the right lane each one straining to get a good look at my naked tits and long sexy thighs."

"That does sound like fun." I admitted knowing that I'd have an opportunity to help Kay satisfy her exhibitionist flair which always makes her horny as hell.

I stayed in the passing lane and as I approached then next truck I adjusted my speed so that as I came along side the cab I was traveling at the same speed.

Kay looked up at the driver then quickly turned forward "Old and far too gray."

I sped up a little until we caught up to the next truck again slowed as we pulled alongside.

Kay looked up toward the driver then said "Oh yeah".

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Kay wave and was certain her broad smile had caught his attention. She slowly began unbuttoning her sundress and folding the fabric back to expose her soft cleavage to the unknown trucker.

I kept my speed constant as Kay lifted one leg and slid her dress high on a sexy thigh. "He likes that" she commented.

Glancing to my right I watched as she pressed her tits together showing him how deep her cleavage was then hooked a finger in each cup and peeled the fabric down exposing her hard nipples.

As I looked back forward I realized I was getting too close to the vehicle we were following and had to slow down. The trucker moved ahead but kept his speed constant until I could catch up.

"Pull up!" Kay exclaimed knowing her little show was going unwatched.

I waited until there was enough room then pulled alongside again. Kay lifted one firm breast and extended her tongue to lick at the erect nipple.

The trucker swerved a little toward us and I had to move left to avoid being sideswiped by this enormous eighteen wheel truck.

Kay giggled knowing that her little show had nearly caused a crash but continued teasing this driver by playing with her tits and sliding her hand between her exposed thighs.

For the next fifty or sixty miles Kay did sexy shows for at least a half dozen lucky truckers and it seemed like they were actually lining up waiting for their chance to catch a glimpse of her sexy body

"Geez I didn't remember how horny doing this makes me." Kay admitted.

I grinned and replied "You're not the only one."

Kay looked over at me and smiled when she realized I was getting hard. "Now that's something I can take care of."

She spun in her seat to face me her long sexy legs between the two seats. Reaching back into the cargo area Kay pulled an old blanket we had used to cushion some of the items we'd bought and carefully folded it into a square.

As she dropped it to the floor between us she smiled "Here's something else I used to love to do when my husband and me traveled."

Kay slowly dropped to her knees on that old blanket resting one arm alongside my leg with the other draped over and her soft hand covering the bulge in my slacks.

Her fingers slowly began massaging the shaft moving up and down its length and occasionally grasping it to test how hard she was making me.