High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her for a moment and she smiled "Does this constitute a moving violation?"

"I don't think so but it could result in some pretty reckless driving" I replied

Just to be on the safe side I moved into the right lane and slowed to a mile or two above the speed limit than set the cruise control so I could lift my foot off the gas pedal.

Kay moved her hand up and with thumb and index finger slowly lowered the tiny metal tab of my zipper her other three delicate fingers held away. Her hand slipped into the opening and grasped my erection still covered by my boxers.

"Hmmmmmmm feels wonderful" She whispered as her hand moved up and down the hard shaft.

I looked down occasionally but kept my eyes on traffic around us letting her sensual touch arouse me without the need to watch.

She used her sexy nails to tease me sliding them up and down lingering on the sensitive corona.

"I need to feel it pulse in my hand" Kay whispered as her finger flattened against my cock and then slipped through the opening in my boxers.

Her delicate fingers circled the shaft then slipped up to cover the head. She slowly pulled her hand and my cock out through the openings of my boxers and slacks.

With her palm pressed down on the tip she extended her long sexy fingers down and around the shaft then slowly pulled up teasing the pulsing flesh with her finger tips and hard nails.

"God it's so hard" Kay exclaimed.

As her finger tops slid over the corona and up to the tip I glanced down at her face. She was studying my erection intently watching as the matrix of blood filled veins pulsed with every beat of my heart.

Her hand moved to the McDonalds cup in the console and with a flip of her thumb the lid popped off then she slid two fingers inside to gather a chunk of ice from the now empty drink.

Holding it between her fingers she slowly began running it around the sensitive corona and over the head of my cock. The cold sent my erection into frenzy twitching to get away but wanting to feel the sensation of frozen water against the searing flesh.

"That's incredible" I whispered as the ice quickly melted and water ran down the shaft.

Once the ice was gone Kay circled the shaft with her skillful hand and slowly stroked it smearing the moisture evenly over the entire length.

I pleaded "Do it again."

She smiled lustfully at me then did one better. Rising up she lifted the cup from the holder and to her lips. Ice cascaded over her lips nearly filling her already moist mouth. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against the tip of my erection.

A soulful moan escaped my throat as she slowly lowered her mouth over the head bathing my searing cock head in the icy sensuality inside her mouth.

The incredible combination of ice and hot flesh nearly drove me insane. I struggled keeping my hips under control as well as the van.

As the ice melted Kay swirled the cold water around her mouth increasing the absolute pleasure of her oral sex.

Once the water had reached the same temperature as her hot mouth Kay swallowed it and began sucking harder bobbing up and down on the head and first inch of pulsing shaft.

With my right hand on the steering wheel I rested my left arm on the arm rest of the door and moved my hand to the back of her head.

"Suck it." I begged using my hand to encourage her to take more cock in her wonderful mouth.

Kay continued bobbing her head each time taking a little more in her mouth until her nose was nuzzled against my slacks.

Her delicate hand slid in and as she lifted her mouth those skillful fingers circled my shaft then followed her lips up until they reached the corona.

I moaned soulfully as Kay slowly stroked my shaft while lightly sucking on just the head. She had me at the brink and I knew if she continued this sweet technique much longer I'd be filling her mouth with thick cum.

The movement of her hand caused my corona to slide slowly over her soft lips giving me the most incredible sensation. I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching.

"You're gonna make me cum" I exclaimed.

Kay squeezed my cock shaft firmer and pressed her thumb against the bulging urethra keeping the cum trapped in my balls. Her lips continued their awesome massage of my cock head as the pressure built.

Just when I thought I would explode Kay released her thumb and sucked hard on my cock head.

A tsunami of sperm filled cum shot from the opening and into her incredible mouth. Kay took every drop holding the load in her mouth until small droplets seeped out at the corners of her lips and ran down over her soft hand which was still wrapped around my throbbing cock.

After letting my throbbing cock soak for a minute Kay swallowed the thick load then began licking and sucking every drop from my head and her hand.

"I love when you do that." I whispered as she finished licking me clean.

Kay looked up from my lap and grinned "You love watching me do anything sexual."

I returned her grin with a lustful one of my own acknowledging that I did indeed love watching her.

She carefully slipped my cock back inside my slacks pulled the zipper up then slide back into her seat. Kay was quiet for what seemed like a long time but finally looked toward me.

"If I had gone further with Kim earlier what would you have thought?" She asked.

I thought for a moment then replied. "I suppose that depends on how much further why do you ask?"

Kay smiled but hesitated a moment I assumed she was contemplating what she was about to suggest.

"For a long time I've fantasized about having my lover watch while I had sex with a stranger but my husband wouldn't allow it." Kay admitted.

"So you're wondering if I would." I asked.

"I suppose I am. You certainly got pretty turned on watching me expose myself to the truckers earlier and you enjoyed when I was teasing Kim at his shop."

Kay already knew I loved voyeurism, and jumped at any chance to satisfy my fetish as I did with her exhibitionism. The idea of being in the same room while she seduced a total stranger certainly excited me. "I think I'd enjoy that. I admitted than added "Tell me how your fantasy plays out?"

"I'd be at home, well actually at your apartment, and dressed in very sexy lingerie waiting in the bed room. You would go out and find a total stranger and figure out a way to get him back to your apartment without the knowledge of what was going to take place. I suppose you could act as if you'd become ill and needed help getting home or find some mutual interest that would convince the stranger to come home with you." Kay explained.

"And once we got home?" I asked.

"I'd appear from the bed room and without saying anything begin seducing him while you relaxed and watched." Kay said with a wide smile on her lips.

"What if the stranger I brought home wasn't attractive to you?" I asked.

"The attraction is having you watch and satisfying your fetish, not being attracted to a strange man." Kay explained.

The mental images of what Kay was planning convinced me that her fantasy was something I wanted to see fulfilled. "So when do we set this little fantasy in motion?" I asked.

Kay grinned and replied. "Well considering how wet talking about it has made me I'd hope we could do it very soon."

"How about tomorrow night?" I suggested.

"I'd love that." Kay responded.

As we drove south I thought about earlier that morning when Kay and I had expressed our love for one another. It was clear that she didn't feel that being in love would limit us to a monogamist relationship an idea that I agreed with since I knew another Ménage à trios' was something I had fantasies about.

Somehow Kay and I kept our conversation for the last thirty minutes of our drive off the subject of sex and as I pulled up in front of her shop I said. "Let's unload then if it's okay with you I'm gonna head home. I'm kind of tired and I'll have a busy day at the office tomorrow.

Kay agreed and in a few minutes we had taken our purchases inside and were headed toward her apartment building.

"Thank you so much for an absolutely wonderful weekend." Kay said as we walked arm in arm toward the entrance to her building.

I pulled her closer to me and replied. "We'll be doing it again soon."

Kay melted into my arms and pressed her lovely body against mine in a very inviting way. "You sure you want to go home so early?" She asked.

I smiled then reminded her "I have to return the van tonight or we'll have an extra day of rental to pay."

Kay giggled and reminded me "All the talk about sex and the road shows I preformed have me very horny." Her hand slipped between my legs as she finished.

I pressed my hips firmer against her hand pulled her chest tighter against mine and reached out toward the van pressing the lock button. The parking lights flashed twice and the horn tooted once as we turned and walked through the entrance to her building.

The elevator doors glided closed and as the car began to rise Kay pulled me toward her. I pressed my body against hers trapping her between me and the wall of the elevator.

"I can't wait to have your hard cock buried inside me." Kay whispered just before our mouths melted together in a passionate kiss of lust.

The elevator ride to the tenth floor took maybe a minute but in that brief sixty seconds Kay's skillful hand had me nearly erect.

"I see you can't wait either." She remarked as the car stopped and the doors slid open. Like two teenagers we nearly sprinted to her apartment door once inside Kay grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her bed room flipping on the light beside her bed she turned and began unbuttoning her sun dress.

I stripped to my boxers as she slipped the dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor behind her.

"Come here!" Kay exclaimed.

As I stepped toward her she kicked off her sandals then reached for the tented fabric at my loins.

"I want this beautiful cock!" She nearly demanded slipping her hand through the opening and grasping my throbbing erection with her delicate hand.

As she stroked my shaft I reached behind her and deftly undid the clasp of her bra pulling the shoulder straps down her arms the lacy yellow cups followed exposing her luscious breasts and fully erect nipples.

Kay pulled her hand back through releasing my cock long enough to press the silk boxers down my legs until the slipped to the floor on their own.

Moving to her left Kay slid onto the bed and moved to the center. Holding one hand out she invited me to join her.

I crawled onto the mattress and reached for her panties at either side pulling the fabric off her hips and up her legs as she stretched them toward the ceiling. My hard cock pressed against the back of one sexy thigh as her panties slipped over soft feet and were tossed aside.

My hands grasped her ankles and slowly spread her long smooth legs open.

Kay's lustful stare pierced my eyes as she softly whispered. "Please fuck me."

My eyes moved down from hers to take in the loveliness of her soft breasts tipped with erect nipples then down over her flat belly toward her loins.

Her pussy glistened with moisture inviting me to enter. She slid her long fingers slowly down over her body until she reached the quivering lips. Spreading them open she again pleaded. "Fuck me please."

I grasped my erect cock and slid the tip along the moist slit that lay open before me pressing the head firmly against her hard clit.

Kay moaned soulfully as the pleasure of having her sensitive clit massaged spread through her loins.

"Inside please I want you inside!" Kay nearly demanded.

I lowered my cock and pressed forward slipping the head just inside her steamy flesh.

"Yes." Kay moaned as I slowly fill her with my pulsing cock.

Once my balls were pressed against her ass I bent at the waist and pressed my body down onto her.

My mouth captured hers and our tongues began a passionate dance of lust. First she'd suckle my probing tongue then I'd do the same as he pressed hers between my lips.

As I began to pull back with my hips I could feel her muscles clamp down on my shaft trying to keep me buried inside. I broke our kiss and moved my mouth down to kiss and lick at the soft flesh across the top of her breasts.

Kay groaned softly as I plunged into her fiery depths again then lifted her legs and circled my hips locking her heels behind me.

Her pussy was steaming hot and soaking wet as I began pumping my hard cock into her. Her strong grasp controlling the pace of my thrusts.

I drew my hands in to press her tits together and lifted them so I could reach the sensitive nubs of pleasure at the tips.

"Suck my nipples!" Kay exclaimed just as I first captured one hard nipple between my lips.

Our love making continued like that for several minutes Kay's sensual body writhing beneath me as I filled her over and over with throbbing cock.

Kay's fingers combed into my hair and guided my mouth from nipple to nipple pausing between to lick at the lush soft cleavage between.

She finally lifted my mouth from her tits and looked into my eyes. "Fuck me doggie." She pleaded.

Her legs dropped to either side of me and I withdrew straightening up at her knees.

"Show me that beautiful ass." I said as she flipped over and rose up on hands and knees.

She looked over her shoulder and invited me. "Give it to me good!"

I moved between her feet and grasped her hips on either side my erection poised to again slip deep in her hot slippery pussy.

As I pressed forward Kay thrust back sinking my cock completely inside our bodies slapping against each other.

Kay threw her head back causing her long red hair to flip around cascading over her back. "Harder." She demanded as I slammed home a second time.

I slid one hand up the middle of her back and grabbed a hand full of red locks pulling her head even further back and her pussy harder against my cock as I impaled her again.

"It's so fucking hot!" I exclaimed as I pounded into her steamy pussy over and over.

Kay dropped from her hands and pressed her shoulders into the bed. One hand slipped between her thighs to caress my cock as it slipped in and out of her.

The other hand moved around and pulled her ass further open. Her tight sphincter flaring each time I thrust into her below.

She moved her other hand around and smeared moisture around the puckered rim of her ass dipping one long sexy digit into the tight opening.

"Fuck my ass!" Kay begged as she pulled it wide open with both hands.

I pulled out of her pussy and pressed my thumbs on either side of her sphincter.

Kay moaned deeply as I pressed my cock head against the tight flesh her muscles relaxed and it spread as I pushed forward.

"I want it all NOW!" Kay exclaimed once the head of my cock slipped through the tight opening.

With one slow deliberate thrust I gave her what she craved sinking my throbbing cock completely into her.

Kay moved one hand between her legs and began feverishly massaging her sensitive clit while the other hand pressed against the head board so she could press back to meet every plunge I made into her tight ass.

Long slow strokes caused her to moan soulfully then whisper "That's the way fuck my tight ass like that."

Beads of sweat had long since begun pouring from my skin and ran down to add lubricant making my assault of her sweet ass even better.

I felt her fingers slip inside her pussy and begin massaging my cock through the thin wall of flesh that separated her two cavities.

This was hot steamy sex just like we both love and I began withdrawing completely once her sphincter was totally relaxed and the opening appeared as a dark gabbing hole.

I grasped my cock and lowered it to drive the pulsing shaft and flaring head inside her pussy a few times then returned to her ass to pound it home in that hot flesh.

Kay began to gasp for air as my assault on her loins drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Yes make me cum!" She exclaimed as she began climbing toward the pinnacle of pleasure.

I concentrated on her pussy knowing her climax would be enhanced with a hard cock massaging her g-spot and clit as she came but pressed one thumb into her ass to massage the stretched flesh.

I felt her muscles clench then her entire body convulsed as she screamed reaching for the golden ring of sexual pleasure.

"Oh god!" Kay exclaimed over and over as her climax built and I continued pounding her with rock hard cock.

She reached again between her thighs and fingered her clit wanting to extend the all too short period of total pleasure while she came.

Her internal muscles remained clamped tightly on my cock as I stroked in and out of her flooding pussy but the convulsions began to subside and her breathing while still gasping slowed to a more normal pace.

"I suspect you just came?" I asked with a short giggle.

Kay looked over her shoulder and with a half-hearted grin said. "You have no idea how hard I just came."

I slowed my pace giving her time to totally regain her senses just gently massaging her soaking wet swollen pussy with my still rock hard pulsing cock.

Both our bodies were now glistening with sweat. Tiny droplets of moisture covered her back and her hair was soaking it up at the tips.

Kay looked around again and asked. "Let me suck you off."

I smiled and withdrew from her steamy swollen pussy. Kay dropped to the bed and turned over her heaving tits shimmering with moisture her red hair spread seductively around her head.

As I moved up over her hips my hands pressed her soft tits together. "I wanna fuck these sweet tits."

Kay smiled and pressed my hands firmer against the orbs of pleasure.

With my balls resting on her belly and my cock arched above her tits I slipped one hand from under hers and pressed the head into the soft confines of her sensual cleavage.

Kay cooed softly as I began fucking her tits. She dipped her chin and spat at the head when it popped out adding lubricant to the already wet flesh.

As I slowly stroked between Kay stretched her long sexy fingers across and slipped her nails down to tickle the top of my cock as it slid though the warm soft cleavage.

I was nearly ready to explode while I was fucking her from behind so it didn't take much of this incredible tit fuck to bring me back to that point.

One part of me wanted to pull out of the soft flesh and slip my cock head between her lips to let her suck my cock and another part want to continue fucking her chest until I exploded shooting hot sticky cum all over her tits neck and face.

Kay must have sensed my dilemma and offered another option.

She again dipped her chin and before opening her mouth wide said "Shoot that thick cream all over me!"

That was encouragement enough for me as I felt the tingling in my balls as they began sending my thick cum along the shaft.

I pulled out from between her tits and slowly stroked the swollen shaft as Kay again pleaded. "Coat me with your beautiful hot cum!"

My cock exploded the first shot slamming into her chin and splashing up onto her waiting tongue.

Kay moaned as she tasted the sweet nectar coating her tongue. I groaned harshly as a second shot flew across the open space between her face and my cock landing on one soft cheek and across the bridge of her nose.

"Ahhhhhh" Kay exclaimed feeling the hot sauce on her soft face.

Another shot splashed lower on her neck and ran down to partly fill the small dimple at the base of her neck. My moans of ecstasy continued while I coated her neck and tits with the rest of my load finally just oozing from me to dribble between the soft tits I'd so wanted to fuck a moment earlier.