High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay took over. "Think about the first time Ginger presses your fully erect cock through the tight opening to her throat, swallowing the head and tickling it with her throat muscles."

Their verbal seduction had me on the very edge. Having these two incredibly sexy women directing my thoughts about how they could pleasure me made the cum in my balls begin to boil. My hand moved faster up and down my pulsing cock as I exclaimed. "I'm right there!"

Ginger slipped off the chair and began crawling toward the camera, Kay followed her lead and got down on all fours with her big tits swaying side to side as she crawled along side.

Their faces nearly filled my screen as they both stared intently at me. Ginger spoke first. "Think about fucking my tight puckered asshole with that big hard cock while Kay eats my pussy from below." To which Kay added. "Think about cumming inside her ass as she explodes and squirts fuck juice into my mouth."

"Ooh I like that thought. After you've filled my asshole with your thick creamy cum Kay can suck it from me and share the sweet taste with me. We'll both lick your big cock clean and make it hard again, ready for more fun." Ginger exclaimed.

My loins tensed and went totally numb as this and all the other mental images they had described raced through my mind nearly as fast as my boiling cum raced to the tip of my cock.

"Cum for us Allen!" They said in unison as the thin pre-cum oozed from my cock.

My hand smeared the thin fluid over my cock head giving it a sexy sheen as I howled. "I'm cumming!" An enormous wad of thick cum shot from my cock sailing high above the head and landing on my shirt. Their eyes watched in amazement as a second equally big wad spewed forth this one splashing back down on the head of my raging cock. It was almost as if I were climaxing in slow motion as I stroked my cock, each time my fist moved down it shot another wad of thick creamy cum from the tiny slit at the head.

Kay smiled widely having experienced the kind of cum load a full day without sex produces in me, but Ginger's wide eyed stare confirmed she had never seen so much cum shoot from one cock.

As my fist slowed and the last of my load oozed from the tip, Kay described one final image for me. "Think about shooting that much cum deep inside Ginger's tight ass, then moving back to watch it trickle from her gaping ass and dribble down over her soaking wet pussy onto my tongue and lips."

"I can't wait." I finally replied as I began to regain control of my senses.

Kay was first to begin crawling backwards away from the camera. Ginger followed but before she rose off the floor Kay got up and sat in the overstuffed chair crossing her long sexy legs seductively. When Ginger finally got up, she moved to the side of the bed and reclined across the bottom propping her head up on one hand.

I was a sticky mess, my fist coated with thick cum, my shirt stained from the first blast my cock shot forth, my pubic hair matted with cum.

"You two are fuckin amazing." I proclaimed.

They both smiled widely at me knowing I had enjoyed their web cam show immensely. Ginger reached out and touched Kay's arm and then asked. "So when should we have him over to let him realize all those mental images?"

Kay turned her head toward Ginger replying. "How about once we get bored pleasing each other. There's a big thick black dildo in your closet that's got my pussy's name on it." Kay giggled devilishly as she finished.

Ginger looked toward the camera and said. "You could be waiting a very long time to fuck my ass and pump it full of hot cum. There's a strap-on I just love being fucked with in there too."

"I don't think so! I'm certain you'll both be craving my hard cock very soon." I instantly replied wondering what other sex toys Ginger had in her play closet.

We all knew they were teasing me, but the question remained and I answered it quickly. "I have no plans for tomorrow."

Ginger grinned and then returned her eyes to Kay before speaking. "I think Allen is calling our bluff, he knows how much I want that big hard cock of his buried in my ass, and how much you want to watch him ass fuck me."

Kay looked toward the camera and then said. "I have to work tomorrow but I'm all in for Sunday."

Ginger pulled her legs up and then twisted to sit on the edge of the bed. "Allen it looks like your dreams come true sooner than you thought."

She stood up and then stopped dead in her tracks as the sound of a door opening was heard. "Are you back again?" Ginger exclaimed as she looked off camera.

"I just wanted to say goodnight." Mindy's voice was heard off camera.

Ginger turned her head as Mindy appeared in the scene again. She had changed into a pair of painted on jeans and a light blue tank top. Her long silky blonde hair now pulled tightly back into a ponytail which extended to the middle of her back. Her tank top fit tight enough that her perky tits were well defined beneath the cotton fabric, and as before her nipples poked at the material.

Mindy stepped in front of the camera and stared at their screen a devilish grin came across her lips as she spoke. "I see he's unloaded those big healthy balls."

"Mindy please!" Ginger scolded her.

Mindy leaned down as if she was studying the mess covering my loins and then remarked. "Too bad you don't have some young hottie to lick you clean."

I heard Kay giggle in the background as Ginger quickly walked past her daughter, then turned to block her view of the screen. I was certain angry darts were flying from Ginger's eyes and Mindy kind of held her hands up and said. "Okay mom I'm leaving."

Ginger's sexy ass pretty much filled the screen but I caught a flash of Mindy as she walked toward the door. As the door closed again Ginger stepped forward and turned around. "She's such a tease." Ginger admitted.

I laughed loudly and replied. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Kay had stood up and moved beside Ginger. She tried to bring the conversation back to the three of us as she said. "So we're gonna tease him incessantly Sunday afternoon?"

Ginger put her arm around Kay's waist then said. "Yes we'll tease him until he's nearly insane. "Allen you should get plenty of rest because we're gonna fuck you senseless Sunday afternoon."

"I'm there!" I instantly replied then quickly added. "Aren't you going to give me a preview of what's in your closet?"

Ginger replied as she stepped toward the camera. "We want to surprise you."

Ginger leaned down and reached for the keyboard of her laptop. She smiled and winked at me before reaching for the computer. In an instant the screen went blank. I leaned forward and moved the cursor to the menu bar and saved Ginger's home page to my favorites knowing I'd be revisiting it again very soon.

The clock on my laptop read 10:59 PM. I sat back and thought about what had transpired over the course of the evening once their webcam show began. It was clear Kay enjoyed being with Ginger, but more importantly it was even clearer that Ginger had considerable talent when it came to pleasuring another woman. I couldn't wait to watch her close up as she used those talents on Kay, or any other woman. I had to assume she had learned to please a woman like that during the time since she last had a real cock buried inside her.

Kay had promised to call when she left Ginger's so I showered quickly, slipped on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and returned to the living room to pack up my laptop. I broke a rule I'd made for myself when I moved in not to smoke inside, but the cold night air forced me to retreat from the balcony with half a cigarette left. I turned on the television to fill the time until Kay called.

About 11:40 my cell phone rang. I picked it up and glanced at the screen to confirm it was Kay calling.

"Hiya Kay." I answered her call.

"Sorry it's so late." Kay said.

"I was beginning to think you forgot your promise to call me after you left Ginger's." I said.

She apologized again. "I'm sorry baby, after Ginger disconnected the webcam she wanted to show me her other closet."

"That's okay I'm still wide awake." I replied.

She paused for a moment then tentatively asked. "Can I come by?"

"Of course you can. I'm dying to hear all the details of your girls' night out and especially about what Ginger has in her play closet." I replied.

"Great, I was hoping you'd say that. I'll be there in ten minutes." Kay answered.

"Okay see you then." I answered expecting Kay to disconnect our call.

"She's an incredible woman Allen. I can't wait to tell you everything she told me." Kay remarked before she disconnected.

As I waited I thought how ironic it was that Kay was coming by to fill me in on all the details Ginger had revealed. Earlier in the week I had so much concern that Kay would reject the idea of another woman becoming a regular part of our sex lives and now it appeared that Kay had not only accepted her but couldn't wait to tell me where we were headed. I laughed out loud and thought. "You really are one lucky bastard Goodman."

Kay's usual soft knock on my door announced her arrival. I opened the door to find her smiling ear to ear. Moving aside I said. "Come on in."

Kay was wearing a pair of tailored white slacks that rested perfectly on the tops of the white stilettos she had worn during the webcam show. Her white cardigan sweater fit snuggly over her big tits but didn't reveal any cleavage. She had brushed her wavy red hair out and it now cascaded seductively around her glowing face. Her pink lip gloss matched the pink polish that colored her nails. As she walked inside I glanced at her ass, there were no visible panty lines which lead me to believe her sexy white lace panties were stuffed inside her small purse.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked as I closed the door and turned the deadbolt.

She turned and while still wearing that sexy ear to ear smile replied. "If you have one I'd love a diet Coke."

As luck would have it there was one diet Coke left in my refrigerator. As I poured it over ice I said. "It sounds like you were pretty impressed with Ginger."

"Like I said, she's an incredible woman." Kay replied as I handed her the glass of soda.

I grabbed a beer then closed the refrigerator door as I said. "Let's go relax and you can tell me why."

I followed Kay into the living room again checking out how great her ass looked in the slacks she wore. She settled into on one end of the couch and I sat down at the other turning sideways and bending one knee across the seat. Kay crossed her legs as she always does holding her diet Coke in her right hand.

"So?" I questioned her with one word.

"Well I arrived at Brewster's Pub before Ginger. I grabbed a bar stool at one end of the bar to wait for her. I asked the bartender if Mindy was working tonight. He told me she had just gotten off but hadn't left yet." Kay began.

I just smiled and let Kay continue. "I told him I was meeting her mother for drinks and that she wanted to introduce me to Mindy."

"So did you meet Mindy?" I asked.

Kay smiled and then continued. "Yes eventually, but I was taken aback by what the bartender said about Ginger."

"What was that?" I asked.

"He said he knew Ginger and that when she arrived he'd point me out to the snooty bitch." Kay said.

I laughed knowing the reason. "I'd bet he's tried to put the moves on Ginger and like all the men at Brewster's she shot him down in flames."

"Well that explains his negative comment, but it made me a little hesitant about meeting her." Kay explained.

"As I waited I started feeling a little uncomfortable because I realized that I was most likely the only person in the place over the age of thirty." Kay remarked.

"Yes it is a hangout for the college scene." I answered.

Kay smiled and continued. "It must be, one guy wearing a dirty tee shirt, torn jeans and a scruffy beard actually approached me and asked if I was interesting in a quick fuck in the parking lot."

I laughed loudly and then asked. "Did you take him up on the offer?"

Kay rolled her eyes and answered. "Really Allen."

I laughed again knowing that a guy like that wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of fucking her.

"Anyway, after I blew him off..." I interrupted her and teased. "So you sucked his cock in the parking lot?"

Kay grinned, reached out, grabbed my wrist and then said. "Allen please shut up and let me finish."

"Sorry hun, please continue." I said figuring Kay really didn't want to be teased anymore.

Kay skipped ahead. "Anyway Ginger arrived and spotted me as she walked along the bar. I assumed I stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd of kids, so the bartender didn't need to point me out."

"That makes sense." I commented having already seen the crowd at Brewster's first hand.

"So what was your first impression of Ginger?" I asked before Kay could continue.

"She looked spectacular. She was wearing a milk chocolate colored dress that reached below her knees. What impressed me most about her dress was the very wide belt that circled her waist. It accentuated her hips and actually made her breasts appear larger than they are." Kay explained.

I just smiled knowing Kay had more to tell.

"Her brilliant smile and those incredible green eyes caught my attention. As she approached she extended her hand and said. "You have to be Kay." Her handshake was firm, almost manly, which made me feel instantly comfortable." Kay continued.

"Ginger ordered a drink and asked the bartender if Mindy was still around. He said she was and he'd let her know that her mom was here." Kay said.

"Did you two talk about me?" I asked.

Kay jumped at the chance to turn the tables on me and replied. "Your name never came up."

"Really?" I responded.

"Of course we talked about you Allen. Ginger thanked me for not going ballistic when you told me that she seduced you Wednesday night. She also told me that you gave her the best fuck she's had in years." Kay explained.

I decided that this was a good time for me to tell Kay that Ginger and I had lunch yesterday.

"Did Ginger tell you we had lunch yesterday?" I asked.

"No, she didn't mention it." Kay replied, her expression changing a little with my admission that I'd seen Ginger a second time before telling Kay about her.

"I suppose Ginger thought it best if I told you about us having lunch." I answered.

"Okay, so tell me." Kay said.

I knew that I'd promised to be honest with Kay about Ginger and I decided to keep that promise.

I began. "After we fucked Wednesday night I realized that I knew little or nothing about her, so I called her Thursday and asked if we could have lunch so we could get better acquainted."

Kay smiled, relieving the tension some and said. "From what she told me about Wednesday night, I'll assume she jumped at the chance to have lunch."

"She did agree to meet for lunch and we went to a little Italian place she knows. All during lunch Ginger was flirting and teasing me about how much she wanted me to fuck her again and how much she wanted to suck my cock." I explained.

"She is quite flirtatious." Kay interjected.

"That's putting it mildly. Along with telling me how much she wanted me again, she was constantly sliding her foot along my leg. She wound up masturbating right there at the table, which made me very hot. I jokingly suggested that she could suck my cock in the ladies room." I said.

Kay smiled widely. "Did she actually give you a blowjob in the ladies room?"

"Yes, and after she swallowed my cum she said it was the sweetest dessert she could have asked for." I explained.

"I'm not surprised Allen. Ginger told me tonight that having sex in a public place excites her very much." Kay said.

I felt relieved that Kay wasn't upset about Ginger sucking my cock yesterday, and that I didn't tell her about it last night when I admitted to letting her seduce me on Wednesday night, but now that she had met Ginger and had sex with her I had to assume she understood how hard it was for me to resist Ginger's advances.

"So what else did Ginger tell you about?" I asked wanting Kay to continue with her story.

"Well we discussed our dead husbands, and surprisingly how much alike they both were. Ginger said her husband loved fucking her and almost always satisfied her needs, but he was totally against anything that was in the least bit kinky." Kay said, giggled a little and continued. "I told her it sounded like we were married to the same man."

"But the way each of us lost our husbands is totally different. I watched Paul's health deteriorate slowly as the cancer spread through his body, but Ginger kissed Sam goodbye one morning and he never came back. He was killed instantly when he lost control of his car and broadsided a tree." Kay explained.

"I had time to think what my life would be like after Paul died, but Ginger was thrown into her new life in one short day. She told me it was the scariest moment of her life when the police came by and told her Sam had been killed." Kay continued.

I squeezed Kay's hand to comfort her knowing she was thinking about her husband who she loved dearly. "Ginger did tell me that her husband was killed three years ago and that it took her a little over a year to recover from her loss." I said recalling my conversation with Ginger about the death of her husband.

"She told me that she became deeply depressed and eventually went for counseling, which helped her realize that she needed to get on with her life." Kay said.

"Sometimes that's what it takes." I suggested.

"I never got to ask her if she is still in counseling because Mindy stopped by before she left Brewster's." Kay continued.

"What did you think about her?" I inquired.

Kay smiled and replied. "I think Mindy is a younger version of Ginger."

"Really." I answered not wanting to appear too interested in Mindy's lifestyle.

"I didn't get a chance to talk with her much, the girlfriend she was with seemed anxious to get going." Kay explained.

"You saw how she was dressed when she interrupted our webcam show." Kay remarked her statement reinforcing her impression that Mindy was a lot like her mother.

I didn't react to Kay's observation but made a mental note that Mindy was apparently somewhat of a sexual tart herself.

"So what else did you two talk about?" I asked.

After taking a sip of her diet Coke Kay continued. "Once Mindy left, Ginger began telling me what it was like getting back into a normal life. She started touching my arm more and occasionally moving a finger to push my hair back. I have to admit it Allen, I enjoyed having her touch me like that."

"That's kind of obvious judging by the way you two touched during the webcam." I remarked.

"Getting back to her story, Ginger explained that she started dating but that the men she met all wanted a long term relationship with the ultimate goal of marriage. She told me she didn't want that because at forty eight she wanted to explore things she couldn't during her years married to Sam." Kay said.

"Did she expand on what she wanted to explore?" I inquired.

Kay smiled widely and answered. "She sure did!"

I leaned toward Kay and said. "Go on."

"She told me that she joined some kind of special sexual service that matches members with other members who share the same desires. I can't remember the name but it was Wall something." Kay explained.

"Was it Wallmeyer Associates?" I asked.

"That's it, do you know of them?" Kay replied.

"One of their reps lives in my building." I explained without expanding on it any further.

"Anyway, Ginger explained that if she wanted anal sex she'd just call Wallmeyer. She would be contacted by a woman from Wallmeyer who furnished general information and a photograph of the member that also enjoyed anal sex. If Ginger approved of the member, she would be contacted by them to arrange a mutually convenient meeting." Kay said.