High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew at some point I'd be enjoying the sensation of both their throats around my cock, and as promised I'd bury my cock in Ginger's tight puckered asshole. After what was nearly an hour of sensual foreplay and mental images of fucking Mindy, I still had hours and hours to enjoy them both and hopefully before the evening ended leave them totally satisfied mentally and sexually, something I could take all the time I needed to accomplish.

I finished my glass of bubbly and poured the rest in my glass, finishing it as I carried the tray of snacks in one hand and a towel in the other toward the kitchen. Once there I dried off but didn't see a need to wrap the towel around my body. I gave them another couple minutes snacking on a couple pieces of pineapple, and then decided they should be ready. I picked up the snack tray then glanced at the ice bucket grabbing it knowing its contents could be used to tease both lovely women waiting upstairs.

While my cock wasn't totally hard it still stood straight out from my loins swaying side to side as I climbed the long circular staircase to Ginger's bedroom. Reaching the top I glanced down the hall, knowing one of the closed doors led to Mindy's bedroom. For a brief moment I wondered if she was inside, naked on her bed, masturbating with visions of my hard cock buried inside her as she climaxed. But I had more important things on my mind and my attention was immediately drawn to the bedroom door in front of me that was left ajar. I approached slowly, reaching out with one foot to push it open.

I gasped at the sight before me. The bed was stripped of the soft down filled comforter I'd fucked Ginger on earlier in the week, its mattress was covered with a royal blue satin sheet, and three pillows propped against the headboard. Kay was standing near the bottom of the bed. Her wavy red hair had been pulled into a tight ponytail behind her head held in place with a black ribbon, she had applied a sensuous dark burgundy lip gloss to her full pouty lips which accentuated her brilliant white smile. She was naked from the waist up, her big soft tits rising and falling slowly as she breathed, her erect nipples surrounded by slightly darker areolas. Below she wore a black lace thong which she'd stretched high over her hips. The creamy white of her thighs contrasted magnificently with the dark thigh high stockings stretched over her shapely legs, the elastic top hem grasping firmly at the soft flesh they surrounded. I smiled knowing Kay had been shopping because the black patent leather stilettos she wore had at least five inch heels.

Ginger looked equally sexy, her shorter brunette hair skillfully teased around her sexy face. Her lips glistened with a bright red lip gloss. She wore a very sheer black see through bodystocking that hugged her sexy form tightly, her erect nipples clearly visible beneath the fabric covering her perfect petite tits. She was standing beside the bed, and it wasn't until I stepped toward her that I discovered she was wearing an equally high pair of stilettos that matched her lip stick perfectly. Ginger slid her hands down her body then dipped a finger between her thighs, quickly removing it to show me the moisture she'd drawn from her wet pussy through the open crotch of her elegant bodystocking

Kay spoke first. "Did you bring us snacks?"

"I did, and some ice too." I said holding the snack tray up and shaking the ice bucket.

Ginger giggled then said. "The only snack I want is your big hard cock."

As I moved past Ginger she reached for my cock, but I sidestepped her and placed the ice bucket on the night table. I got onto the bed and sat with my back against the headboard balancing the snack tray in my lap. I patted the mattress on either side of me inviting them to join me as I spoke. "Before you can snack on hard cock I wanna feed you both some juicy fruit."

Kay moved first slithering onto the satin sheet and propped her head up with one hand. Ginger followed positioning her head directly across from Kay's with my hips and loins between them.

I glanced at Kay, then Ginger as I said. "You both look very sexy, and I'm sure you both would just love to tie me to this bed and have your way with me. I may allow that to happen, but first I want to see if you can be just as sexy when you eat."

They both giggled knowing that I was challenging them to continue my arousal by making oral love to each miniscule piece of fruit I was going to feed them.

I picked up a bright red strawberry and held it above Ginger's red lips. Her tongue extended between red lips and flicked at the fruit. "That's it, lick it like it's the tip of a cock." I remarked.

Her tongue licked the bottom edge of the strawberry then flattened against it so I could slide the fruit along her tongue. "Use your teeth on it." I said.

Kay's fingernails were lightly scratching the top of my thigh as she waited her turn to savor a piece of fruit.

Ginger's teeth bit into the bright red strawberry and the end dropped onto her waiting tongue. "It's so sweet and juicy." She remarked as she chewed the tiny morsel of fruit.

I placed the half eaten strawberry back on the tray and picked up a sliver of cantaloupe. Kay smiled as I held it above her lips. "Suck this between your sexy lips." I told her.

Kay's pursed lips approached the wedge of fruit I offered, she sucked the tip as soon as it touched her lips pulling it from my fingers then holding it between her lips waiting for me to ask her to suck it deeper. "Swallow that sweet juicy fruit." I instructed Kay.

The juicy cantaloupe wedge disappeared between Kay's richly colored lips and with her mouth closed she slowly chewed the fruit before swallowing the savory treat.

Ginger must have known a whole banana would be fun, and as I picked it up I asked. "Who wants some banana?"

Instantly they both replied. "I do!" Knowing the firm yellow fruit was closest to a cock of all the satisfying treats on the snack tray.

I slowly peeled the banana then divided it equally into two parts. Reaching out and holding each part above their mouths I said. "Open wide ladies."

Ginger tilted her head back and opened her lips wide while Kay just opened hers wide knowing she could swallow it whole if asked. I moved the banana to their tongues, Kay closing her lips around the firm fruit and sucking it from my grasp, while Ginger was more content to have me hold it while sliding it across her tongue. As I slowly fucked Ginger's mouth with the banana, Kay sucked her part inside chewed and quickly swallowed every bit.

Ginger seemed to enjoy having me slide the fruit toward her throat and kept her lips open wide as again and again I pressed the pointed tip against the back of her throat.

Kay was watching from her vantage point opposite Ginger's sexy mouth but after finishing her snack lifted the tray from my lap and placed it at the foot of the bed. Her hand slid up my leg until she could circle my erect cock with soft fingers. As Ginger chewed her part of the banana Kay slipped over my thigh and spread my legs apart before she said. "Perhaps you'd like to fuck these soft melons?"

I looked down toward her and agreed. "I'd love to fuck your big ripe melons."

Ginger watched from the side her fingernails now slowly clawing my stomach and pubic mound.

"Fuck him with your big soft tits!" Ginger said as she watched Kay slide up to capture my erect cock between her breasts.

Kay pressed her tits firmly around my cock and I began humping into the soft cleavage with slow deliberate strokes. After several minutes Kay looked up into my lust filled eyes and asked. "Do you wanna fuck my throat too?"

I happily nodded yes and she slid down letting my erect cock slip from her awesome cleavage.

"Maybe this would be a good time for Ginger to learn how to swallow a big hard cock without gagging?" Kay asked as she glanced toward the sexy Ginger.

"Oh yes please teach me to deep throat his big cock!" Ginger exclaimed.

"Slide down Allen." Kay suggested as she slid on her hands and knees over the satin sheet toward the edge of the bed. I followed until my head was flat on the mattress.

"Get on top of him so you can watch and learn." Kay said to Ginger.

Ginger quickly spun around then lifted one sexy leg over my head, settling down with her shoes against the headboard, her face inches from my cock and her naked pussy positioned directly above my head.

I looked up at the open crotch of her bodystocking, the stitched edges of the opening running on either side of her glistening pussy lips. They were partially open revealing pink flesh beyond which I could dip my tongue into if I lifted my head off the bed.

I felt Kay's tongue slide along the bulging urethra on the bottom of my cock, the tip teasing what she knew as a very sensitive part where my corona blends into the shaft from below, then up to circle the very tip of my cock head. "The key to swallowing any big cock is relaxation." Kay commented.

"You have to teach your throat muscles to relax and stretch open so the thickest part can slide through." Kay continued.

I moved my hands to Ginger's thighs softly caressing the flesh through the sheer fabric of her body stocking.

"Show me Kay!" Ginger excitedly said.

My fingers crept toward the split in her bodystocking.

"Start by slowly massaging the head with your lips and tongue." Kay remarked before she took my cock head in her mouth to demonstrate the first steps to her enthusiastic student.

Kay's lips softly caressed my corona as her tongue swirled around the bulbous cock head deeper in her mouth.

"Yes, yes, I know all about pleasing the head with my lips and tongue. I want you to show me how to swallow it." Ginger urged.

Ginger moaned as my fingers slid along the lips of her pussy touching as lightly as possible, teasing it to involuntarily open to my advancing digits.

Kay's mouth lifted from my cock head so she could explained. "You want his cock rock hard, that way when he slips into your throat it will reach as deep as possible."

I toyed with Ginger's sensitive clit causing her to groan deeply.

"Please let me taste his cock again." Ginger pleaded as my finger dipped into the moist flesh beyond her pussy lips.

Kay giggled then said. "Just a taste, don't go trying to swallow him just yet."

Ginger's shoulders dropped, her firm petite tits pressing against my abdomen as she took my cock head between her soft red lips. She moaned softly as her tongue massaged the head and corona but none of the throbbing shaft below.

Her movement allowed me to reach across to the night table and retrieve a piece of ice from the bucket.

Her tongue swirled around my cock head teasing the sensitive flesh before she let me slip from her oral grasp to say. "I felt his cock get harder inside my mouth."

Kay answered. "Now he's hard enough to massage the back of your mouth, watch as I demonstrate."

"Oh Allen!" Ginger exclaimed as I touched her clit with the ice her voice extending my name as I swirled the cold against her hot erect nub.

I heard Kay scold me from beyond the sultry vixen spread open before me. "Let her concentrate Allen."

Ignoring Kay's comment, I lifted the piece of ice from her clit, pressed it between her lips and used my index finger to push it deep inside. It instantly melted in the hot folds of her wet pussy.

"Now watch carefully." Kay said just before her mouth covered my cock head again.

Very slowly Kay took more and more of my cock between her lips until the head was pressed into the back of her throat.

I took over for Kay who obviously could no longer lecture her enthusiastic student. "My cock is pressing into the tight ring at the back of her mouth. She using my cock head to massage and relax the flesh."

Normally when Kay is about to throat my hard cock she would just let it slip through, her throat long ago had become accustomed to having my hard cock invade its soft flesh. But this time she extended her massage showing Ginger that it takes time for the muscles to surrender to their ultimate fate.

"I can feel her throat expanding, feel it opening wider so my cock can slip through." I explained.

Kay lifted a little and filled her lungs with air. "She's going to swallow it now." I remarked as Kay pressed her mouth deeper over my pulsing cock shaft.

"I see it!" Ginger exclaimed as Kay's throat easily opened to accept my cock head.

I arched my hips up off the bed forcing the final inch or two between Kay's lips and my cock head deep in her throat. As I settled down on the mattress my cock slipped that inch or so from her incredible oral grasp, but Kay pressed down again impaling me as deep as possible her nose pressing into the patch of pubic hair at the base of my cock.

"When she wants to tease me more she just swallows like she's trying to pull my cock into her stomach." I remarked as Kay did just what I was describing to her cock sucking student.

"She looks so god damn sexy with your cock shoved completely in her mouth." Ginger said.

Kay bobbed up and down a couple times pleasuring me with her awesome mouth and throat, and then lifted slowly until my throbbing rock hard cock slipped from her soft wet lips. She gasped as her lungs filled again with oxygen.

"Now it's your turn to try." Kay told her deep throat student.

I slipped two fingers of each hand between Ginger's swollen pussy lips using my thumbs to pinch her hard clit and my fingers to spread her open.

"I can't wait to feel his cock down my throat." Ginger said as she dropped her shoulders again.

"Just take your time and let his cock massage the back of your mouth before trying to swallow him." Kay instructed.

As I fingered her wet pussy, Ginger slipped her mouth over my rock hard bulbous cock head swirling her tongue around the smooth corona as I fingered her wet pussy. She knew what it felt like having a cock in her throat since she'd swallowed my softening cock Wednesday night after I'd climaxed, but this wasn't a soft cock she was trying to swallow, this was a rock hard throbbing cock engorged with blood that was about to assault the soft flesh of her throat.

"Take your time." I heard Kay suggest.

Ginger moved her lips down letting my cock head slide along her wide wet tongue.

"Massage your throat with the head." Kay reminded her.

I felt my cock head touch her throat, press into the tighter ring of flesh at the back of her mouth and Ginger instantly pulled her mouth back her gag reflex again trying to stop the invading cock.

"Go slower." Kay urged.

Ginger slowly pressed my cock deeper I felt her mouth move around as she used the hard head to massage the tight flesh at the back of her mouth.

"Now you've got it." Kay remarked seeing her slowly allow her throat to become accustomed to being spread open by a rock hard cock.

Again and again Ginger slid my cock over the softening ring protecting her throat, each time it opened a little more, each time it surrendered more to my hard cock head. Her oral pleasure was driving me insane. I mustered every ounce of will power to keep from thrusting up off the satin bedding and impale her throat.

"You're almost there." Kay said as she watched from below.

I couldn't take much more and urged Ginger on. "Swallow my big fuckin' cock!"

I felt Ginger's stomach muscles tighten and knew she was preparing to fight off the urge to gag. Her mouth pressed harder down on my throbbing cock. She moaned lustfully as the wide flaring corona of my cock pressed against the tight ring then slipped through into the soft flesh of her throat.

"Swallow it!" I demanded.

Ginger groaned sinfully having won the battle and quickly pressed down until her lips circled the base as my cock sank deep down her throat.

"You've done it!" Kay exclaimed as she watched from below.

Ginger moaned again and again as her throat accepted its fate, her sensual sounds those of victory over the talent that had eluded her for many years.

Kay dipped her mouth and licked at my scrotum as Ginger happily bobbed up and down on my rock hard cock. Her lungs had to be burning needed to be replenished with life sustaining oxygen and she lifted enough so my cock slipped from her throat and she could fill her lungs again before swallowing my entire cock a second time.

"That's it, fuck his big hard cock with your throat." Kay excitedly said as Ginger began lifting more and gasping for air each time she lifted off. For the second time since Kay and I had arrived I was approaching orgasm. I knew that if I allowed her to continue to throat fuck my cock that it would explode in her throat something I was determined wouldn't happen before I fucked both their hot wet pussies and tight asses.

"Enough!" I exclaimed letting her know to stop her oral assault on my hard cock.

Ginger lifted knowing that I wanted more than just her throat and gasped for air as my cock slipped from her bright red lips.

"Now you know how to deep throat a big hard cock." Kay remarked as Ginger panted over my throbbing hard-on.

I felt my cock being pressed against my abdomen as they kissed sharing the saliva that filled Ginger's mouth.

I straightened out my fingers and pressed several into her wet swollen slit spreading her pussy open wide. Ginger's muffled groan acknowledged that she loved being fingered deeply. I pushed harder causing Ginger to whimper as my knuckles pressed harder against her pussy.

"Give me more." Ginger pleaded as my fingertips swirled around inside her wet flesh.

My thumb and pinky finger joined the other three and I slowly pressed them forward giving Ginger's pussy time to yield to my hand.

"Oh god, yes fist my tight pussy!" Ginger exclaimed breaking her kiss with Kay only long enough to beg me to push my hand deeper.

I pressed harder sliding my free hand up to her ass to hold her firmly as I pushed my fist inside. Unlike her throat that had resisted my invading cock, her pussy spread open, the lips stretching over my knuckles as I pressed my hand inside. She groaned harshly once my hand slipped through then pressed her loins back as I made a fist inside her tight wet cunt.

I slid the thumb of my free hand down and probed at her sphincter knowing that her pleasure would be heightened once my thumb slipped inside her tight asshole. As I pushed my thumb through Ginger groaned again then broke her kiss with Kay then exclaimed. "Yes, oh my fucking god, yes finger fuck my tight ass."

The image I was watching from below was incredible, her pussy stretched to its limit, the swollen lips surrounding my wrist, the thumb from my other hand buried completely in her tight asshole as Ginger pushed back wanting my hand and finger deeper still.

Kay was clearly excited knowing from Ginger's lustful moans of pleasure that she loved being fisted and I suspected Kay would want the same sensation soon enough.

"I want to watch him fuck your tight puckered asshole!" Kay exclaimed.

"Yes!" I also exclaimed wanting to watch my hard cock disappear into her ass.

I withdrew my fist from her pussy then slapped her ass through the sheer fabric of her body stocking before I commanded the sultry vixen. "Sit your gorgeous ass on my big hard cock!"

Ginger straightened up as I slipped my thumb from the tight puckered flesh of her sphincter, than quickly moved down until my cock slid through her wet stretched pussy lips.

She steadied herself using Kay's shoulders and rose up so I could point my cock at her tight sphincter.

"Fuck my tight ass." Ginger exclaimed as I positioned my cock head at the puckered flesh.

She slowly dropped down on the throbbing cock head while I arched my hips thrusting up into her steamy tight ass. A deep moan escaped her lips as my cock head spread her open her moan trailing off as my cock sank deeper and deeper inside her tight ass.