High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers

"Sure he is," the redhead disagreed. My pending orgasm suddenly seemed more controllable. I still needed release, but I could now hold off for a little while.

"Show off!" the Asian girl laughed.

I dropped one hand from the redhead's tits and reached out toward the dark haired woman. I pushed her hand out of the way and thrust two fingers into her pussy. She moaned briefly before grinning and adding, "I knew you were going to be a fun one!"

I'm not sure how long the redhead bounced on my cock, but it was a long time. My cock never softened for a moment. She was driving me crazy! I was awash in her juices. I'd brought the Asian girl to at least two orgasms before pulling my hand from her pussy. She kissed me in thanks.

"I promise to return the favor later," she smiled. "After Ditee is done with you. She doesn't get a chance like this very often and I don't want to ruin it." I lost track of her after that. I was sure she joined the other two women, but I couldn't look away from the redhead to find out. Her eyes drew me in and devoured me. I burned with desire and a need for release that I'd never felt before, but I knew she wanted me to wait until she was ready, so I fought against my release. It wasn't easy.

"Yes!" the bartender cried. "I'm cumming!"

I grabbed hold of Ditee's hips and thrust up into her hard. Her pussy clamped down on my cock making it impossible for me to hold off any longer. My orgasm exploded with so much force that I literally blacked out for a few moments. Ditee was standing once I could focus again.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said without preamble. "You four have fun." I watched her go into the bathroom.

"She's something else, isn't she?" Abby was smiling at me. I couldn't gather my thoughts enough to answer.

"My turn!" the Asian girl grinned as she took hold of my cock. There was no way I could still be hard, but it suddenly hit me that I was. "I told you I owed you, especially now that you helped Ditee out. Not a lot of men can last until she cums, even when she helps."

"Now Syn," the black girl said reaching for my cock as well. "Why not let him choose who's going to be next? Sort of as a reward for helping Ditee out." She was smiling sexily at me.

My desire for the three women was strong and frankly, I couldn't focus on anything other than what I wanted to do to each of them, but now that the bartender was gone I felt more like myself. At least I felt in control of my actions. With Ditee, I'd been totally lost in what was happening. It felt more like a dream than anything else.

"Are you two going to fight over who goes next?" Abby asked. The two other girls looked at each other and grinned. The next thing I knew they were wrestling.

"Does this happen frequently?" I asked, sitting up. The words came out raspy as if I hadn't spoken in a long time.

"Not recently," Abby smiled. "Leea will win eventually, but Syn typically puts up a good fight."

"I'm not in the mood to wait." I really wasn't. My body was still on fire and Abby was naked and next to me. I reached for her. She came into my arms willingly and looked into my eyes.

"Oh! I like what I see! You're in a demanding mood. My favorite!"

I crushed her lips with mine. She returned my kiss with just as much passion. Her dark lithe body was suddenly driving me mad. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were shaped very nicely and her nipples were stiff pebbles. I took one on my mouth, causing her to moan.

"It's been so long since a man took me!" she gasped. "Please! Do it! Do it now!"

I rolled on top of Abby. She wrapped her long legs around me as I thrust inside of her. Unlike the bartender, Abby came quickly. I watched the Indian girl thrash under me until she was done, then I pulled out and rolled her over.

She had a small and shapely ass. I lifted her hips and feasted on her pussy from behind until she was once again moaning. She tasted amazing and the more I licked, the wetter she became.

I'm not sure how much longer I wouldhave tasted her, but we were interrupted when Leea, the black girl swatted one of Abby's ass cheeks. The Indian girl gasped.

"She likes it rough," Leea smiled. "The harder the better."

"Yes!" Abby moaned.

I sat up and saw that Syn, the Asian girl was under Leea. The black girl was straddling her head. Syn was licking willfully and obviously enjoying herself.

"I see you won," I smiled as Leea.

"There are no winners and losers in this," she laughed, but then Syn did something that caused her to gasp. "You'd better hurry! I'm in need of a little attention myself."

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down Abby's pussy a few times before thrusting it in. She cried out. Her pussy was hot and wet. The faster I went the louder she moaned.

Abby arms were at her side as she buried her face in the mattress. It muffled her cries. I wanted to hear them so I took her arms and pulled them back, lifting her off the bed.

"Harder! Oh yes, harder!" the Indian girl cried. I was slamming in and out of her as hard as I could. I held her arms like reins and pulled on them. It should have hurt, but if it did she clearly liked the pain because she just moaned louder.

Abby came, but I didn't bother to stop. I was in need! I did let go of her arms and grab her small hips as I rode her for another few minutes. I pulled her back hard to meet my every thrust. Finally, my next orgasm grew close. Abby clearly appreciate the pounding I was giving her. She looked almost ready again as well.

Her long dark hair was a scattered mass. I pulled it altogether and made one long, relatively neat ponytail. It was surprisingly thick. I wrapped it around the length of my arm and pulled, lifting her face from the mattress once more. It worked just as well her arms, especially when I separated her hair into two parts and wrapped an arm in each. I pulled back hard and she gasped and then moaned.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming again!" The Indian girl seemed surprised that I was able to drive her over the brink again, but that didn't stop her from enjoying it. Me neither. I thrust into her one last time and started spraying my cum deep inside of her. It did get dim for a moment, but I didn't lose consciousness this time.

I let go of Abby's hair and rolled off of her. After a few seconds she started moving. She lifted herself up on her arms and looked at me. She was smiling.

"Thanks," she said, kissing me briefly. "I think I'll go join Ditee now." I watched her get out of bed and go through the bathroom door.

"I hope you're not expecting us to like it as rough Abby," Leea said with a laugh, drawing my attention to her. She was still straddling the Asian girl, not that Syn was complaining.

"I expect you to be you," I smiled, reaching out and gently caressing her heavy breasts. I'd given up trying to understand how I could still be horny and why my cock remained hard. That was a question for tomorrow. My mind did start drifting toward something or someone, blond I think. Leea frowned as I paused. She looked toward the bathroom.

"Ditee!" she cried. I had no idea why, but a moment later I could care less. My passion peaked and I leaned in, kissing the black girl. Her breasts felt amazing against my chest. They were the biggest I'd ever seen in real life and they were obviously real. I suddenly wanted nothing more than to bury my face between them, so that's what I did.

"Leea likes it when a man fucks them and then sprays all over her face." I hadn't realized Syn was out from under the black girl until her soft words were whispered in my ear. "Most guys love doing that. Are you like most guys?" As usual the Asian girl was grinning.

"In some ways," I responded with a laugh as I pulled back. Syn moved Leea onto her back. I straddled her stomach and thrust my cock between the black girl's large breasts. Syn started to move away, but I grabbed her arm and stopped her. She looked at me with that sexy smile of hers and I groaned.

"Do you want something?" she asked knowingly. I kissed her in response. She laughed. "I'm yours after you cover Leea's breasts in cum. I need to help her until then." Syn moved behind me and started playing with the black girl's pussy. I could hear the sound of her fingers at work.

I focused on Leea's tits. She was holding them together for me as I thrust between them. She would stick out her tongue occasionally when my cock peaked out from between her breasts and taste the head. The black girl always licked her lips afterward.

Leea came quickly and the only thing that surprised me more than the fact that I was able to join her so soon after Abby was how much cum sprayed across the black girl's tits and face. She was gasping and licking whatever cum she could reach.

"Here!" I growled. "Take it directly from the source!" I thrust my cock into Leea's mouth. Her full lips wrapped around my cock and she sucked hard, drinking down the last few spurts of my cum with a content smile on her face.

I should have passed out. I should have been completely spent, yet when I moved off of Leea and saw Syn sitting up and wiping the black girl's juices from her lips all I felt was an almost uncontrollable desire.

I pulled the Asian girl on top of me and kissed her, tasting both her and the Leea. I felt a hand on my cock. It was the black girl. She took my cock and directed it to Syn's opening. The Asian girl was smiling as usual. She did gasp when the head of my cock entered her pussy. She was surprisingly tight.

"You have no idea how long it's been since I had a man inside of me!" she groaned, sinking down on my cock slowly. It was almost painful.

"What about Dion?" Leea grinned. "You were with him just yesterday."

"He was drunk as always," Syn replied. "And it's not the same. I said a man, not a..."

I frowned, suddenly curious as to what she was talking about, but the black girl saw my expression and stopped her friend from continuing with a kiss. It lasted for quite a while.

"What was that for?" Syn smiled.

"Just because," Leea answered, but she was looking at her friend carefully. Syn frowned, which was an oddity in itself. She then looked at me and sighed.

"He's being difficult, isn't he?" she said.

"Yeah," Leea smiled. "I sort of like that about him. He's got a strong will. Usually they're lost for days before they start coming back to themselves."

What were they talking about? My head felt extremely foggy. And what was going on? Other than the fact that an extremely attractive Asian girl was riding my cock. Wait, this was wrong! Where was Tara? I had a brief picture of a peacock flash through my mind before my thoughts were interrupted again.

"Ditee!" This time is was Syn who called out toward the bathroom and a moment later all I could focus on was the two women in the room with me. They were both beautiful and willing. I was the luckiest guy on the planet!

Syn's pussy was like a vice, but I had no problem staying stiff. She rode me hard, bouncing up and down without seeming to tire at all. Sweat glistened from her skin making her look even more wanton.

I pulled her to me and kissed her for a few moments before she sat back up and rested her hands on my chest. She was once again smiling as she bounced at fast as she could. I wasn't really surprised when she came. I'd been watching it build for some time. I was surprised when her friend pushed her off of me. Leea licked her lips as she stared at my cock. I smiled and reached for her, pulling her into a sixty-nine.

I took in Leea's scent and saw the dark patch of hair over an equally dark pussy. I spread her lips and exposed her pink center. My mouth watered hungrily and I stuck my tongue out. Her pussy tasted just as good as I expected. I'd already tasted it on Syn's lips.

I worked my tongue in and out making her moan, only pausing to focus on her lips occasionally. Leea wasn't just lying there letting me bring her pleasure. She was returning it. In fact, the black girl's tongue was the most talented I'd ever felt! She did things to me that brought me to the brink and back over and over again.

I was deep in the moment when I suddenly felt another tongue join Leea's. I couldn't see Syn, but the Asian girl was equally as talented with her mouth as Leea. I lay there on the verge of another orgasm for so long that my body burned! It only became worse when Syn shifted to my balls.

I couldn't take anymore! I sat up and Leea's tumbled off of me. I shifted on the bed and reached for her. I moved the black girl onto her side and bent her top leg at the knee. This gave me access to her pussy. I straddle her bottom leg and pushed my cock into Leea's dark pussy slowly. I held her hip and enjoyed the sight of her chocolate ass as I worked my cock deep. She wasn't nearly as tight as Syn so it didn't take long for me to sink my entire length inside of her. I started stroking in and out of her.

"Syn, I need something to keep my mouth busy!" Leea moaned as I rode her.

"I can help with that," the Asian girl smiled. She kissed Leea once before shifting on the bed until her pussy was under her friend's mouth. The black girl drove her tongue deep inside inside of Syn. Her tongue wasn't that big, but it seemed so against the Asian girl's tiny opening. So did the hands she used to keep Syn's legs spread.

I watched as Leea's full lips latched onto the Asian girl's sex. I couldn't see what she was doing with her tongue now, but I could see her jaw moving as she worked Syn's pussy unmercifully. I also heard the Asian girl's cries.

"Oh Thalia! You're the best at this! You never fail to bring me my release." Syn was gasping as her orgasm hit.

Thalia? That sounded not so much familiar as a name I should know for some reason. I lost track of my thoughts as Leea joined her friend in release. The sight of both of them losing it was too much.

I was holding the black girl's top leg and hip. I lifted her leg even higher and thrust into Leea's one last time. I grunted as I filled her pussy with my cum. She came for a long time. I continued to spray into her until she was done.

"I want some of that!" Syn moaned and pushed me off of Leea despite her own orgasm. She took my cock into her small mouth and smiled sexily around it with her sexy almond shaped eyes. I came for a few more seconds and she drank it down without complaint. She did frown when I was finally done. She pulled off of me and nearly growled, "More!"

Leea's hadn't quite recovered when the Asian girl slipped between her legs and started licking my cum out of where I'd recently deposited it. The black girl just moaned, rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Leea drove her tongue deep.

"Euphrosyne, I think you may be wrong!" the black girl cried as her friend drove her wild with her tongue. "You're the best at this!"

Euphrosyne? That had to be Greek and deep down I knew that wasn't good for some reason, but it was so hard to focus, especially with both women moaning. Syn's ass was up in the air and her face was buried between her friend's dark thighs.

It wasn't a big ass, but it wasn't as small as Abby's either. It was slightly heart shaped and oddly enticing. Before I realized what I was doing I was behind her, licking her pussy. That only lasted a few moments before my tongue drifted up to her ass. Her only response was to moan into Leea's pussy. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and continued to make her ass ready. There was no doubt what I wanted to do. I only hoped my cock would fit in her ass better than it did her pussy.

Doubts started forming again despite my lust for these two women. Something wasn't right and I knew it was important, but I couldn't stop my excitement long enough to figure it out. Suddenly I felt oddly betrayed and angry. I wasn't sure why, but I knew these two women had something to do with it.

That didn't stop me from what I was doing. I literally couldn't stop, but it did put an edge to it. I was far rougher than I typically would be as I sat up and thrust the head my cock into the small Asian girl's ass.

"Hey!" she gasped. "I'm not Abby, take it easy! You've got a big cock and it hurts!"

I grabbed her hips and thrust in even harder, ignoring her cries. They were a mix of pleasure and pain. A part of me was horrified by what I was doing, but I was so angry I couldn't stop myself.

"Stop that!" Leea snapped, sitting up. She was obviously concerned for her friend. I ignored her as well and pushed the last of my cock into Syn's ass. If anything, it was tighter than her pussy. The black girl became obvious hungry. She started to reach for me, but her friend stopped her.

"Wait!" Syn gasped.

"Oh come on!" Leea cried. "That has to hurt."

"It does," the Asian girl moaned. "It hurts so good!" She was smiling once again, confusing her friend. I was beyond caring. I held her hips tightly and rode her ass hard. She enjoyed every moment of it. On one level I must have as well despite being angry because we came together. I filled her ass with my cum as she shivered and shook. Neither of us were done with I looked at Leea.

"Stay away from me!" the black girl cried.

I was scared, very scared. Not of Leea, but of my own emotions. My orgasm didn't help my anger at all. In fact, if anything I was even more enraged. I couldn't control myself.

"You're not human, are you?" I growled dangerously as I reaching for her. I was starting to figure things out. Things were coming back in flashes. "You're making me feel this way! What have you done to me?"

"Not me!" Leea cried, but I didn't believe her.

"Tara!" I gasped as memories of her flooded my mind. How could I forget Tara? I looked at Thalia, Leea or whatever her real name was. "What have you done!" I was grasping her arms tightly.

"Let me go!" she cried, but I just squeezed harder.

I might have my memories back, but I still wasn't in control of my emotions. I was bruising her and it shocked me. My cock was still hard and ready. The lust I'd been feeling hadn't lessened in the least. What shocked me worse was the thoughts of what I wanted to do to her.

"I can't!" I cried. "Please stop it!"

"I can help with that."

I turned and there was Ditee standing next to us. She touched my shoulder and suddenly all of my lustful thoughts and needs disappeared instantly. I was still angry, irate even, but I was in control once more. I let go of Leea.

"Leave us," Ditee said.

Syn helped Leea into her clothes. The black girl was clearly shaken. A part of me I wanted to apologize, but it's not like I was in control. I still felt oddly guilty. Abby joined them from the bathroom. Soon all three were dressed. They disappeared through the door without a word. Ditee remained silent until we were alone.

"You really love Tara, don't you?"

"You tell me Aphrodite, after all you are the goddess of love," I said angrily. "And lust."

"Touché," she smiled, and suddenly she was dressed in a toga. Yes, a toga. To be fair, it did look very good on her, but then again, what wouldn't? She was Aphrodite after all. The most beautiful goddess of them all. She smiled at me. "Thanks."

"Great, you can read minds," I sighed as I reached for my own clothes. "Now what's going on?" I was exhausted. I'd never felt so tired in my entire life, but I struggled until I was dressed once more.

"You'll recover eventually," she offered. "As for what's going on? Well, it's simple really. Your love for Tara kept interfering with the lust I gave you. Otherwise, you would have been lost to pleasure for a long time."

"No, I mean why are you here doing this?" I asked, finishing putting on my clothes. "You're a goddess and I'm only a mortal. Why?"

"Haven't you read anything about us?" she laughed. "This is what we do."

"Very funny," I said, shaking my head. I guess I should have been more awed, but I was still pissed about what happened and too tired to care about the repercussions. I was also worried about Tara. I was thinking clearly for the first time since dinner and there was something about peacocks and the dark haired woman's smile that was just out of reach.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers