High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 07

Story Info
Hera gets her way.
14.7k words
4.68
78.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"Now this is a great way to wake up!" It came out half garbled as my brain fought its way to consciousness. There were a full set of lips wrapped around my cock doing an excellent job of rousing my body. My mind was slowly catching up.

"You were sleeping so long I wanted to make sure you hadn't fallen into another coma." The voice was Hebe's, but I was willing to bet that the lips weren't. Okay, that wasn't quite true. The lips had to be hers since we were pretty much the only two people on the island. It was just that Hebe got into the habit of looking like different women the first few months we were on the island together in an attempt to seduce me, or maybe it was just fun for her to see my reaction. Knowing Hebe, it was probably a little bit of both. In either case, she still took on different forms occasionally. I had a feeling that this was one of those times.

"No fear of that!" I groaned, reaching down and feeling the full head of hair of the women resting between my legs. It was soft and fine, similar to Hebe's, but not the same. I could tell that much. Hebe was definitely up to her usual games. "And it wasn't a coma. Everything just caught up with me and I passed out."

"For three days?" she asked. "Don't kid yourself. It was a coma. There's no way you slept through what I did to you when I tried to wake you up."

"You might be right," I admitted, feeling my orgasm building already. "I can't see me sleeping through what you're doing right now no matter what."

"Oh, I did a lot more than this," she teased.

"Really?" I asked. "Like what?" I was tempted to open my eyes, but didn't. I had no idea what form she was in at the moment and it was sort of a kick having some 'unknown' woman taking care of me.

"Maybe I'll show you," she replied, pausing slightly for effect before adding, "One day."

"Probably the same day that you finally take Bridgette's form again," I sighed. The goddess was punishing me for passing out on her the morning after we first slept together even though I had no control over it. Hebe refused to look like the redheaded beauty again despite driving me crazy in that form for months before beginning her game of looking like a different woman every day.

"Oh, you won't have to wait that that long," she retorted, making me laugh despite everything.

I shook my head, taking a moment to remember back to the day I met Gaia. A lot changed when I left Grandmother. I was still trying to digest some of it. She told me the only way off the island was to sleep with Hebe, so I did. I spent the night with the goddess of youth in her true form. I had no idea how many times I had an orgasm, but I was sure that she came even more than me. In the end, Hebe was the one who lay passed on her bed.

I remembered how beautiful Hebe looked that morning before I went out to enjoy the sunrise and think. Being a goddess, she didn't take long to recover. The sun had just rising when she came out to find me. She was naked and looked like Bridgette. The woman was a red haired beauty, built big up top with all of the firmness you would expect from a dancer. Hebe had tormented me for months with Bridgette's appearance knowing how it attracted me. That morning the goddess of youth planned on rewarding me with the redhead's form for giving her so much pleasure the night before.

She went to the sea briefly and washed. I remember watching her step out of the ocean, her mass of red hair shined in the morning sun. She moved toward me with a dancer's grace. I'll never forget how sexy her smile was as she reached out her hand for mine. That's all I remembered. After that, the lights went out.

I woke up three days later. Some of Grandmother's gifts had disappeared, others had faded. I still felt close to the Earth, although not as close as that first night. I could no longer share my emotions with Hebe, although I still could feel hers when they were very strong. The only thing that remained fully was Gaia's block on Hebe's ability to read my mind. Weird shit.

"You seem distracted," Hebe said, stopping. "If you'd prefer I can leave you alone?"

"No way!" I cried, pulling her up to me and kissing her. She came willingly enough. I knew she didn't mean it. She was just annoyed I wasn't reacting the way she wanted. Instead of just saying that, she threatened to leave. It was her way. Hebe liked to play games. Speaking of which...

"Can I open my eyes or are we playing 'guess who' today?"

"Not today," she replied. "I enjoy our little game, but I have a special treat in store for you." The thought of what her 'special treat' might be made me open my eyes rather quickly.

"Holy shit!" I don't remember jumping out of bed, but I obviously had because suddenly I was at the edge of the bedroom staring at Hebe with horror and more than a little anger. Any excitement I'd felt earlier was gone. "Change to someone else! Anyone else!"

"What's wrong?" Hebe asked, but her body started to shift despite her question. My reaction clearly surprised her because she took her own form. I didn't quite sigh with relief when she was done, but only because I still couldn't fully shake my reaction at who she'd chosen to look like. Hebe saw, shook her head and added, "I hate not being able to read your mind!"

"Why would you pick her, of all people?" I grimaced. "You know what she did to Tara. You know how I feel about your mother!"

"I was in the mood for something a little different," she answered with a shrug. "I thought the anger you felt toward Hera would add a little edge to our love making." I shook my head. Hebe and I had grown relatively close and at one time she could read my mind, so it surprised me that she still couldn't understand certain basic aspects of me.

"I need to go for a run," I said, not trusting myself to say more. Hebe looked at me carefully for a moment and then nodded. She could see that there was no talking to me right now.

I ran so often now that the steps up the mountain were almost no challenge. I made it to the top and tried to calm down. I ran when I needed some time to think. The problem was that sometimes all it did was let me realize just how alone I felt. I missed my family and friends, but most of all I missed Tara. There was no way to tell time on an Island like this, but I was certain that we'd been here at least a year. Thankfully time moved differently here and probably only a matter of minutes or seconds had passed back home. I hadn't missed anything while I was gone, but I wasn't sure how much longer I could survive like this. Sometimes I thought I was slowly going crazy as I waited for only Hera knew what before she released me.

I looked out over the island and sighed. I could still remember how excited I was the first time I reached the top of the mountain. The sight of the second, smaller mountain with the waterfall surprised me. I still had problems accepting my visit to Grandmother was real, but if nothing else, the changes in me made it hard to deny. That was a good thing too because Gaia's mountain was gone now. I'd tried to find the path to it a few times once I came out of my coma, but couldn't. I climbed to the top of this mountain a week later and saw that the smaller mountain was missing.

There was a nice breeze as I stood there looking out over the island. It was truly a paradise or would have been if the life I wanted to lead didn't continue to call to me so strongly.

"Well grandmother," I said, knowing she'd hear me. "I did what you said. I slept with Hebe. Frankly, I've slept with her more times than I have any other woman including Tiffany and I was married to her! Well, in one of my lives anyway."

There was no response. I hadn't expected one, but I guess a small part of me hoped there would be because I was disappointed. Gaia hadn't visited me again since that first time. Hebe said that millennia could pass before one of the gods saw grandmother, but I had the feeling that I'd meet her again. Mother Nature wasn't done with me yet. I could accept that. It was the waiting that was killing me.

"You made it sounds like I'd sleep with Hebe and be home in days at most. Yet, here I stand! Still on this damned island waiting!" Okay, so my tone wasn't all that respectful, but I had the feeling that Gaia would understand. She wasn't like the other goddesses I met. There was a depth to her that was both intimidating and comforting at the same time.

I stayed on the top of the mountain all day. I explored the ruins once more. They were as beautiful as always, but by this time I knew them as well as anyplace else. I paused by the fountain that still held water and took a drink. It tasted just as amazing as I remembered. I sometime mused that it was the fountain of youth and maybe it was, but I had no need of it. Physically, I was only eighteen or nineteen. That was young enough. Besides, having the goddess of youth as your bedmate probably did the job just as well.

I fell asleep for a time and woke to find the sun low on the horizon. It was time to go back. I was hungry and it was late. The trip down the mountain was uneventful. I ran the whole way like I always did despite the growing darkness. It wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but most days I made it without a problem. The few times I had fallen and hurt myself the cuts and scrapes were quick to heal. It was another gift from grandmother I guess, or it could just be the island itself.

I walked the last strip of beach. I needed to cool down after my run and I think part of me still wasn't ready to face Hebe again. She wasn't in sight when I arrived. I sighed in relief and went into the ocean to wash the sweat from my body. The cool water was nice and I felt much better when I was done.

The house was empty and I was curious as to where Hebe had gone. I took a walk around the point of the island and spotted her watching the sun set. I smiled. She was still in her true form and for some reason that made me feel better. Her dark hair was longer than I remembered, but that was the only difference.

"It's impressive isn't it?" she asked as I joined her, nodding toward the sky. She took my hand in hers. I smiled and squeezed, letting her know I was okay.

"It's one of the best things about this island," I replied. "Where else can you see such amazing sunsets and sunrises?" Our house was on the northern most point of the island. You could see the sunrise over the eastern waters and set over the west every day. We fell silent and watched the sun complete its trip across the sky. Hebe sighed when it was finally gone. I noticed a sadness about her that was new.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Her pale blue eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry for earlier," she replied. "I had hoped that if you made love to me in my mother's form you might be able to move past what she did to Tara."

"Not likely," I snorted.

"I should have known better," Hebe sighed, shaking her head. "Can you forgive me?"

"It's the past," I shrugged, not sure what else to say. I knew her regret was real. I could feel that, but there was something more to it. I just couldn't figure out what. Grandmother's gift of empathy was not nearly as strong as it was when I first received it.

"Let me make it up to you?" she asked, looking at me in a way that let me know what she wanted. I wasn't sure I was really in mood for what she was offering, but I could tell it was important to her and I cared for her enough to go with it for that reason alone. To be fair, it wasn't difficult. She was beautiful, sexy as hell and the goddess of youth. I smiled, shook my head, but then nodded in acceptance. Hebe grinned knowingly and led me back toward the house. She couldn't read my mind anymore, but there were some forms of communication between a man and a woman that took no words.

We entered the house and she stopped and looked at me once more. Her expression was serious. Whatever she was about to say was clearly important to her. "You know that you're the best friend I have, right?"

"I know," I replied. I could feel the truth of her words. I wasn't even sure how much Gaia's gift had to do with it. There was no denying that we'd become close. "And you mean more to me than anyone outside of my family and Tara." We fell silent and continued to look at each until suddenly we were in each other's arms. We shared a kiss. It started out almost chaste, but it didn't stay that way.

I'm not sure who dragged who to the bedroom after we broke apart, but in moments we were laying in each other's arms, our bodies intertwined. I thrust into the goddess of youth and watched the passion in her expression blossom as her orgasm built. Her body was taut with need and desire. There was something more insistent in her movements this time. I found myself responding. Her emotions were a complex blend that I would have had problems deciphering even if I wanted to, but I was too focused on the pleasure we shared to dwell on them.

Hebe's need was strong. It burned hot and I couldn't help but respond. There was no real foreplay this time, but none was necessary. It wasn't long before Hebe's hips lifted off the bed to meet mine one last time as her orgasm exploded. She cried out and hugged me tight as I thrust into her and spewed deep inside. We stayed in that position until we were both done. I rolled off of Hebe and lay next to her. She surprised me by resting her head on my shoulder and falling asleep. This wasn't the first time we'd slept like this, but normally it took far more than one orgasm to tire out the goddess.

I lay there watching her for a time. I was physically content, but my thoughts were too unsettled for me to sleep. I slipped out of the bed and stood. Hebe pulled one of the pillows under her head and burrowed into it. She sighed and drifted off again. I smiled at the sight of her despite my odd mood. My stomach growled suddenly and I remembered my hunger. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. There was always fresh food there.

I took my time and enjoyed my meal, letting my mind wander. It helped, but only a little. I was restless and took a walk afterward. The moon was out in its full glory and I stood on the beach watching it and listening to the waves. A man could be content with this life. It was a shame I wasn't.

Tara was always on my mind. I missed her terribly and it only became worse with each passing day. I was also worried about my family. Would pop continue to stay in shape with me not there to push him? Would Cindy be okay without her big brother there for her? Would mom's Alzheimer wreck her life sooner without me there to make sure she got whatever treatment was available?

"Relax," I sighed to myself. Hebe had told me that for all intents and purposes time had stopped in the outside world. I wasn't missing anything. The problem was getting my mind to accept it. Hebe and I came to this island over a year ago. I remembered the feeling of coming through whatever barrier separated this place from the rest of the world. I'd tried to find it on numerous occasions, but never felt an inkling of it despite searching across the entire island. I guess it made sense as frustrating as it was. If grandmother could make an entire mountain appear and disappear, the gods could certainly keep me from finding a way off this island.

I looked out over the water and a thought suddenly hit me. Maybe the barrier wasn't on the island at all. Maybe it was out there somewhere. The question was, even if it was out there, was it close enough for me to reach? It might be just beyond the cove or maybe somewhere in the middle of the ocean. There was only one way to find out. I actually dove into the water and swam a few feet before I stopped and turned around.

"I'm starting to lose it," I sighed. "Even if it's out there and I find it, then what?" I'd be through the barrier and floating in the middle of the ocean. How would that help me? I shook my head and began walking along the shore. The house was just out of sight when I felt something grab my arm. I nearly jumped out of my skin. It took me a moment to realize it was someone, not something. I started to turn to see who it was when I felt someone else grab my other arm.

"Finally!" a female voice said in satisfaction. "We've been waiting for a chance like this!" They allowed me to turn enough to see who they were. I recognized the two dark goddesses. I only saw them once before, but it was enough. I'd forgotten that the Cabreiri were supposed to be checking up on Hebe and me for Hera.

"It's not fair that Hebe wouldn't share!" the other goddess complained. "Now we'll have our fun without her!"

Their names came back to me, so did the warning that Hebe gave me about them. They were Axierus and Axiocersa, Hephaestus's granddaughters. Hebe told me that they spent a lot of time in the underworld and sometimes did human sacrifices. I tried to break free, but all I managed to do was make them laugh.

"Oh sister! He's a fighter!" The voice was filled with excitement and hunger, but I didn't need to hear it to know that. I could feel it and it disgusted me. I shivered when I felt her tongue brush my shoulder. Her lust and hunger warred with each other. I felt her sharp teeth bite into my shoulder.

"No tasting!" her sister's voice cried. "This one is for play, not dinner."

"I know, but he tastes so delicious!" the first voice moaned. I felt another sharp pain on my other shoulder.

"Doesn't he just?" the second voice laughed. My mind raced despite the pain. These two were clearly insane and I was powerless to stop them.

"Hebe!" I cried, but it only caused the two to laugh harder.

"She can't help you!" the second sister said, surprisingly me with a kiss full of fire and passion. I could taste my own blood on her lips, but her need overwhelmed my disgust. There was a dark sexual vibrancy radiating from both goddesses along with a twisted hunger. The first forced my body to respond while the second horrified me on a level I didn't even know existed.

"Sister, it's been so long," the first one began wistfully. "And my body burns with the need for a man! Promise me you'll be patient this time?"

"I want to be, Cersa," Axierus replied. "I burn too, but you know that no matter how patient I am it will never happen. Besides, I'm hungry and he tastes so good!"

"Hera wants him alive. We dare not go against her," Axiocersa added. Her sister frowned, but a little of the madness retreated from her eyes.

"Okay, I promise," Axierus sighed. "But it's pointless. No man has ever survived long enough to bring us pleasure, not since the curse. It's not fair! Grandfather had no right!" I had no idea what she was talking about. What curse?

"Hera says this one is different," Axiocersa said. She didn't sound very optimistic, but there was a sad kind of hopefulness in her voice. I almost felt bad for until she added, "We'll see. If she's wrong, we can always sacrifice him like the rest. He'll feed one hunger or the other."

"There is that," Axierus grinned. "I'm going to the ocean to wash the taste of him from my mouth so I can control myself. I'll meet you in the cave." I felt relieved as I watched the dark goddess move toward the ocean. She had long black hair and the chains she wore did more to enhance her body than hide it, but I was too afraid of her to react.

"Let's go human," Axiocersa said, leading me into the woods. "I want to get started before my sister returns. I haven't had a man since before the gods left for Tartarus. This isn't the first time she's agreed to be good, but she's very bad at keeping her promises when it comes to men."

The cave ended up not being very far despite the fact that I knew there were none on this part of the island. I wasn't surprised. If Gaia could make a mountain appear and disappear, why shouldn't the sisters be able to make a cave appear out of nowhere? My mind was spinning, but I had no idea what to do. For the first time I cursed Grandmother's gift of empathy.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers