High School Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiss the wrong girl and her bf may turn out a nightmare.
2.4k words
4.23
58.5k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's note: of course all disclaimers are still in place regarding characters etc. This particular episode is very XXX with pee scenes etc. I suggest those who don't like this kind of story not to read on. I know I make both grammatical and punctuation mistakes. I promise all of you I will try harder every time to get it right. Hey what else can a submissive do? However, I do know many parts of my stories will not appeal to all of you. I only wish there is enough to make each of you happy. To those who have given me constructive criticisms as well as those with praise thanks. Lauren Westley.

Jimmy told me to get him a beer. As I turned to go to the kitchen Sean called out that I was to curtsy and say, "Yes Sir" when a man was talking to me. I turned back to Jimmy and curtsied saying, "Yes Sir." But, again Sean called out and reminded me that a proper curtsy was with my fingers holding the hem of my skirt and pulling the skirt out a bit. So again I curtsied and said "Yes Sir."

Just then Joe chimed in and told me that since I wasn't a 'proper' girl that I should do a different type of curtsy. This he said would entail holding the hem of my skirt a little towards the front and when I curtsied I would pull the skirt up showing my panties and I wasn't to rise back up until the man gave me permission by either tapping me on the head or a verbal acknowledgement.

So again I curtsied but this time I held the front of my black silk skirt showing my cum soaked white satin crotch. My pink spaghetti strap camisole hung in such a way I knew Jimmy could see the chain going from one nipple to the other.

"Hey honey your pussy is really wet," he said as he grinned. And since I couldn't rise until he said so I found myself teetering on the red high-heeled shoes. Nothing seemed to match except for the sluttiness.

Finally Jimmy said I could get up and get him that beer. While I walked to the kitchen passing one of the other guys (I found out later his name was Paul) he stopped me and told me to raise the back of my skirt so he could see my tattoo better.

It was at this point that I finally found out what was written. Out loud Paul read the words pull my Panties down.

"Great tattoo Sissy Jill," he said. (Obviously he could read my ankle tattoo as well). Then he proceeded to pull them down as I held my skirt up. First he read out loud the words "piss and cum in here," with the arrow pointing to my hole and with enjoyment said he would be "glad to later." Then he pulled them down some more and read the two words, one on each ass cheek, saying, "Spank me."

"Absolutely," he replied, "but just a little later." He began to pull my panties back up when he said to his friend, "Larry do you think I should keep her panties rolled down in the back so we don't forget what she wants?"

Larry replied with a quick "Yeah, sure Paul that's a great idea."

And then Paul rolled my panties down over my ass and left them in front with the puddle of cum against my "peni-clit" or "puny-clit" I'm not sure what he said.

"Get me a beer also Jill," Paul said. So I turned and curtsied with my bare ass against the black satin skirt and my white cum filled panties in the front waiting for him to give me permission to get up. He took his index finger and put it under my chin and suggested I should smell his crotch before I got up. My nose touched the fabric of his trousers at the base of his balls. "Sniff it boy-cunt," he demanded. When he wasn't satisfied with my nasal inhalation he grabbed my hair and pulled it and then I sniffed hard and long. I could smell masculine sweat, stale urine and a bit of a hidden musky odor.

"Ok, now you can get up and get me that beer. I just wanted you to get use to the smell of the perfume that should turn you on. When you smell this you can't be far from good spunk." Paul pulled my hair and I knew to get up. My curtsy finished I walked to the kitchen my bare ass being rubbed by the black silk skirt as my four-inch heels made my ass sway back and forth.

"She'll do nicely," Jimmy said to Joe as I turned into the kitchen. I started to cry as I got the beers. Four beers and four glasses I counted as I put them on the tray and started out to the living room holding the tray.

"No, No you twit," Sean yelled when he saw me. "You are waitressing us so carry the tray in one hand as they do at a bar." It was so difficult I thought I'd drop everything on the beige living room carpet but by taking smaller steps and going slower I was able to continue on. "Very sexy walk, I like it," Joe said.

For the next hour or so I just kept going from the kitchen to living room serving them as they watched a football game. Each time I served or picked up empties I had to bend over (the only way I was allowed), which made my skirt slide up over my ass revealing the writing on my ass.

The half came and I was serving Larry when he started to rub my ass saying, "Cunt, do you know how to fuck a cock?" I heard him ask Joe if it would be ok for, "the cunt to fuck the jism out of him?"

Joe said, "sure" and the next thing I knew I was walking with Larry holding my hand to my bedroom. As we walked Larry kept sliding his hand under my skirt and rubbing his finger in my crack. By the time we reached the stairs his index finger was pushed up my hole. He told me to grind on his finger since I was going to "fuck the jism out of him" and should show him how much I wanted it.

Walking up the stairs was so precarious. Once I teetered a bit and slid down on his finger to his knuckle. He said, "good girl." We got to my sister's room and he complimented me on the pink and girly decorations. As he closed the door he said I was going to fuck him and he began to take his belt off. Holding the belt he continued that he would use it if I didn't smile and fuck him good. He turned on the radio next to bed and told me to dance a little and then come and feel his balls and when he was hard enough I was to fuck him. If I was "lucky he would both cum and piss in me." He got up on the bed with his pants removed and only his jockey's on and his shirt. The belt was by his side curled up like a snake.

Nervously I began to dance and turn, bending over and showing him my ass as he rubbed his crotch. I looked at him and he said, "cunt just look at the prize, my cock is full with a feminine present." He was very hairy as I continued to dance. After about five minutes he removed his shorts and told me to climb up and "suck him and fuck him."

I climbed up on the bed between his legs my eyes watery from the humiliation I felt. His hairy legs rubbing my soft hairless skin as my face rubbed in his balls. He was very musky smelling as I started to suck him.

"Good little cunt," he cajoled as he stroked my hair. My red lips sliding up and down on his shaft as his cock began to harden. He wasn't very long. At most 6 inches but his cock was as thick as a late summer cucumber. The corners of my mouth ached as I bobbed up and down as his cock hardened.

"Okay cunt now is the time for you to ride the rocket," he said with a smirk. I began to remove my panties but he slapped my face and said, "whore just leave your panties the way they are and fuck me." So with my panties rolled down in the back and cum filled in the front I held his cock and guided it into my (he made me say) 'pussy'.

Slowly at first his cock head began to push into me. I felt like I was being fucked. I felt like a cunt as his cock slid up my hole filling me with pressure and heat. He put his hands on my hips and said, "ride cunt." I was bouncing up and down on his cock my own 'clitty-cock' jiggling in Joe's cum puddle. Before long he started to breathe heavier and moaned, "fuck it out of me cunt. AHHHHHHHHH" and then exploded load after load of white-hot jism up my bowels, deep inside me.

He held my hips after he shot. His face was flush as he held me on his cock. "Just one more thing I need to do cunt and if you are the girl I think you are you're going to love it. He rolled me over with my face in the pillow. About a minute later, his cock softened but was still thick, he began to pee a torrent of urine up inside me. He rubbed my belly and told me this would be the first of many times he would "fill-her up."

"Now cunt when you get up don't spill a drop because if you spill any by accident, without permission, then your ass will be as red as your lips. Do you understand?" I nodded I understood. "Now when we walk back in the room I want you to look girlishly satisfied and have your fingers on my crotch. Everyone had better thing you are one happy little cunt. Oh, and fix your makeup before we go down. You need more lipstick."

I got up and felt his full load of hot piss and cum in me as I started to get off the bed. "Hey cunt, tongue wash my cock clean," Larry commanded as he slapped my ass. So I turned and saw his messy cock and moments later I had given him a tongue bath with my pierced tongue and now my mouth tasted like a sitcom and piss sauce.

"Ok now get some lipstick on and we can go downstairs," Larry said

A tear fell from the corner of my eye as I applied the lipstick and tidied myself up. I turned toward Larry and he said, "Smile." So, I smiled and we walked out of the bedroom. I had to keep my ass cheeks squeezed as we descended the stairs. I could even feel myself slosh a bit inside. Larry stopped me on the stairs and then he pulled my skirt up in the back so he could see my ass. "Just to be sure you don't spill any," he said with a satirical tone. So we began down the last half of the staircase. Larry put his hand on my ass rubbing my cheeks and telling me how proud I must feel to be carrying his load. And then he had me put my hand on his crotch as we entered the living room. As we walked into the room I wiggled a bit to hold in Larry's pee and cum cocktail.

Larry said he liked that and I should get him another beer.

The game was back in progress so the other guys were sitting around the TV but I noticed Joey smile as he looked at my hand on Larry's crotch. As I walked to the kitchen Joey turned to me and asked if "Larry was a good fuck." I said "yes" and then politely asked permission to go 'potty'.

"Larry," Joey called out, "did you take a leak in Jill?"

"Sure did Joey and I told her she'd get a spanking if any of my piss or cum leaks out."

"Well Jill, Larry wants you to keep it in until he says so, so get me a beer also," Joey said.

During the next half- hour I waddled along carrying beers to the boys feeling Larry's wetness inside with every step I took. I held it in. Then while I was serving Joey another beer he started to rub my ass and said with a cynical leer that he 'need to use the toilet.' With that he took my hand and we started walking out of the room when I heard Jimmy and Sean said they had to 'piss' also.

"You lucky cunt," Joey said as he turned and made me walk to the sofa. He had me bend over the arm of the sofa with my pee filled ass exposed to them. I heard his zipper as my face was in one of the pillows. Next he grabbed my hair and I felt his cock push into my ass.

"Larry's piss is so warm, I can feel it around my cock. I'm getting so hard. Jill is going to be so lucky because now I have to cum first. And with that he began fucking me while pulling my hair. Before long I heard him sigh and then start grunting, "here it comes cunt." And with that I knew he had shot his load.

After a few moments, with his cock still hard I felt his pee torrent into me. He continued to sigh, "AHHHHH" as he peed.

Then Jimmy with his massive cock did the same. I was so full my tummy pushed hard against the sofa's arm. When Sean started to fuck me he told the boys I was too full and Joey gave him something. He said when "a dike is full, plug it." And then he laughed while I cried. Just before Sean came he pulled out and stuck something in my ass. Later I realized it was a butt plug. He shot his load in my ass crack and told me to pull up my panties and follow him.