High School Friend Has A Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," she said as she thrust her cock back into my ass. My body tensed again as she shoved her cum soaked tool deep inside me. I could feel her cock beginning to soften in my ass as she tried to continue fucking my hole. After a minute or so of slowly pumping in and out of me she finally withdrew again and held her semi-hard cock in her hand. She slapped her cock against the crack of my ass a few times as my sphincter continued to tremble. I turned my head and looked back towards her, she stared right back with a big smile.

"Sorry that was kinda a poor effort," she told me. "I think I got myself too excited over the past week thinking about it."

"No, no, it wasn't a poor effort," I tried to explain to her.

"I only lasted a minute..." she said, sounding disappointed.

I smile back at her, "I was just as excited as you, and I know I wouldn't have been able to hold it together if I had to do the fucking. It's easy for me to just sit here and get fucked."

"Well I've got more left in me if you're still up for it," she quickly said.

"I cant see how you could actually have more left in you; my entire ass, inside and out is covered with your cum," I said.

"Come on, let's head up to the room," she said with a grin on her face. As she finished her sentence she grabbed her cock and shoved it back into her tiny little bikini. I was still covered in cum so I just sat back down into the hot tub. The filters will get all this I thought to myself as I wiped all the cum off my ass. Pulling my bathing suite back up to my waist I hopped out of the tub and started for the men's changing rooms. Michelle looked back at me and tried to hide a smile as she made her way to the women's changing room. I couldn't wait to see her on the other side.

In the changing room I threw simply threw my robe on over my bathing suite and headed for the exit. Michelle was only a few seconds behind me and we both headed for the elevator.

"I promise I'll do better the second time around," she pleaded as we entered the elevator.

"No, it really wasn't bad, I understand that you were a bit anxious," I said, trying to comfort her.

The elevator finally dinged at our floor and we both headed out towards my room. Reaching into my pocket I grabbed the key and opened the door. We both headed into the room and I expected a slight break before the action might resume; I was dead wrong.

"Hey, I have something I want you to wear for me," Michelle said from the other side of the room.

"Um, and what would that be?" I asked tentatively. She pulled what I guess could be considered an outfit from her suitcase. She laid out on the bed a pair of black stalkings, a garter belt, and a black thong.

"I loved seeing you in my panties last time, I want you in them all over again," she said.

Michelle really was a lot freakier than I gave her credit for. From the outside she seemed so quiet and timid, but once you got her in the bed room everything changed.

"I'm going to rinse off real quick, you'd better be dressed when I get out," she instructed me. Just as she finished her sentence she pushed herself against me and began kissing me. I was so cold from the water that it felt amazing to feel her hot tongue in my mouth. As we began kissing she opened my robe and pulled down my bathing suit. At the same time I too reached for her robe and pulled it apart, exposing her black bikini. We continued kissing as I pulled her bikini bottoms off and our two cocks hung inches apart. I broke from our kiss to look down at her huge dick, which easily put my cock to shame. Maybe it was the cold water but my cock was shriveled to an embarrassing couple of inches. Meanwhile her dick was unfazed, easily hanging 5 inches. Her cock was over twice as big as mine as I stared down. And it wasn't just the length, it looked like you'd have to double the girth of my dick to equal up to hers. Her gaze followed mine and noticed the discrepancy in size. She gave me a wide smile and planted a big kiss on my lips, clearly knowing she dwarfed me in size. Finally breaking from our kiss she gave me a slap on the ass and headed for the bathroom.

Suddenly feeling very submissive, the first thing I thought was how the hell I was going to get a garter and stalkings on. Still drunken with lust I decided to give it a try. First I grabbed the black thong off the bed and pulled it up to my crotch. It took some adjusting but I managed to get my package inside the thong, it actually fit quite well. Then I remembered that these were Michelle's panties, if her tool could fit in them mine certainly could. Next I took a seat on the edge of the bed and grabbed a stalking. It was surprisingly easy to get on and I quickly followed with the 2nd one. Finally, I pulled the garter up to my waist and attached the clamps to the stalkings. When I had finished putting on Michelle's ensemble I finished drying myself off and got into the bed, pulling the covers over me to get warm.

After a few minutes I heard the shower stop and not long after the door to the bathroom opened. Michelle walked out through the door, completely naked, and she looked absolutely incredible. From my spot on the bed I could take in her entire body. Her long red hair was still slightly wet and hung down on her back. My eyes made their way down to her tits, which were enormous and perky. Easily the biggest tits I'd ever seen in the flesh. I traced my eyes down her flat stomach to that amazing dick. She noticed me checking her out and smiled as she walked to the bed, clearly confident and comfortable in her own skin.

I was sitting at the back of the bed with my back against the headboard as she crawled onto the edge of the bed and inched towards me on all fours. Just as she reached my face she pulled the covers back, exposing the outfit she'd given me to wear.

"Wow, I'm so impressed that you were able to figure all that out," she said with a grin.

"I did it just for you," I told her.

"I know, thanks for playing along with my little fantasy. I love being the dominant one in the bedroom, I don't know why."

"And I love being submissive to you, it's kinda hard not to be when you're packing as much heat as you are."

She started kissing me, "Do you want me to fuck your little asshole with my big dick?"

"Yes, I've wanted you for so long, fuck my brains out," I said as our kissing got more and more passionate.

Michelle didn't need and more encouragement as she reached over to the bed stand, grabbing a bottle of KY. Her dick was already rock hard and she opened the bottle of lube and started lathering her cock. Michelle, now on her knees in front of me, grabbed me by the calves and pulled me towards her. With my back flat on the bed she pushed my legs apart and positioned herself in missionary position. As she pushed her groin closer to mine I felt her cock push up against my ass.

Michelle started kissing me again as the anticipation grew. I was waiting for her to finally start fucking me but I think she was trying to tease me. Not being able to take it any longer I reached down and grabbed her cock and aimed it towards my eager hole. With the other hand I grasped one of her massive ass checks and pulled her towards me. Her cock finally met my quivering asshole and began pushing against my already tired sphincter. Using 2 fingers to pull my thong aside I used the others to guide her head against my hole. My sphincter gave up barley any fight as her dick plunged into my ass. I let out a load and long moan as her cock filled my ass, inch my inch. Michelle was kissing my neck now, her entire body pressed against mine as she continued feeding her tool inside me. 6 inches later I thought I was on the brink of ripping in half. My mouth was wide open now as I arched my head back and moaned louder than I ever had before. Michelle began kissing me again but I could hardly even concentrate on her mouth. I noticed her grinning as she kissed my open mouth, clearly happy that her massive tool was about to tear me in half. The last two and a half inches came slowly as I finally felt her balls resting against my ass.

"Holy fucking shit," I said when all of her length was finally buried inside me.

"You're such a little wimp."

"I'd like to see what you like with eight and a half inches of fat cock buried in your ass."

She smiled as she finally began pulling her cock out of my hole. Letting a few inches out of my hole she slowly thrust her entire length back in as my moans began all over again. Still in missionary position she began kissing me again as she thrust her dick in and out of me. Her pace was slow for a minute or so while my ass got accustomed to her massive tool. Once her tool was gliding in and out of my with less resistance she quickened her pace with every stroke. And with her quickening pace, my moans got louder and louder. With both hands I grabbed her head and pulled it to my mouth, moaning and kissing as she continued pounding my ass. I could now hear her balls smacking against my ass as she thrust her tool back and fourth.

Michelle broke from our kiss and grabbed for my legs. I was completely submissive to her as she pulled my legs up to her shoulders. With my ankles resting on her shoulders she had even easier access to my hole. I could now take in her entire body as I laid on my back, letting her fuck my brains out. I watched as her d-cup tits bounced up and down with each thrust. As I admired her tits she started down at my package, still confined within my little black thong. I was in ecstasy as she fucked me but couldn't get hard because her cock was so big. My prostate was taking a pounding and my cock stayed limp. Michelle didn't seem to mind though as she began rubbing my package. She continued to fuck me for another 5 minutes or so until she pulled her cock from my hole.

Without saying a word she rolled off the bed and grabbed my arm. She pulled me towards her and I follow her off the bed. Just as I stood up she guided me across the room. At the other side of the room was a big brown lounge chair. As we approached it she placed her hands on my hips and pushed me onto the chair. I put my knees on the seat and she pushed me down so that my chest rested against the top of the chair. I was now in doggy style on the chair as she stood on the floor, her cock aimed right at my hole. I looked back to see her applying more KY to her tremendous cock. It was still rock hard and looked as big as ever. I still couldn't believe that I could take her entire dick in my ass.

"You in that thong and stalkings gets me so hard," she said as she stared at my ass.

"I don't think you need any help getting hard right now, but I'm happy to be your little bitch boy," I said, a little surprised how nasty I was talking to her.

Michelle didn't waste another second as she positioned herself behind me. I felt her pull my thong aside as she slid her dick back into my ass. My body tensed again as her dick filled me all over again. I felt my hands gripping uncontrollably against the chair as her dick filled every inch of me. She didn't bother starting slow this time around as she quickly began slamming her cock in and out of me. My whole body rocked back and fourth as her groin collided with my ass over and over again.

"Is this how my little pussy boy likes it?" Michelle said as my moans increased.

"Ohhh yea," was all that I could muster as my brain was taken over by the sensation in my ass.

Michelle grabbed my ass with both hands and she continued to fuck me as hard as she could now. Her breathing increased as she struggled to keep up the pace. She was fucking me harder than she ever had before, in fact it was even hard than I'd ever fucked Brittney. After a minute or two of her dick furiously abusing my hole the finally slowed her pace to catch her breath.

"Damn, you're wearing me out," she said as she gasped for air.

As she slowed her pace she pulled her entire length out of my ass. Only letting my hole rest for a few seconds she pushed her dick back into my hole. Again she quickly pulled all the way out and then dove her dick back inside me. My entire body tensed and un-tensed over and over again as she dove her cock in and out of me. She finally pulled her cock out and just as I prepared for her to thrust it back in she stopped to catch her breath.

Knowing she was worn out I decided that I could do some of the work for her. Getting up off my knees I stood next to her and guided her down onto the chair. As she sat down in the chair I kneeled down on the floor in front of her. As she tried to slow her breathing I dove my head down towards her crotch. I slowly began kissing her inner thigh as her cock began twitching in anticipation. I wrapped one of my hands around her cock as I continued to kiss closer and closer to her raging dick. My kisses finally reached her large balls and I started slowly sucking one of her nuts. I heard her slowly start moaning as I began working her nuts around in my mouth. I sucked slowly on her left nut and then made my way to her right one. I started to slowly pump my hand up and down on her cock as I covered her sack with my tongue. With my other hand I pulled her sack up to get every last inch of it. With my tongue a mere half-inch from her asshole I heard her moans increase. Not wanting to disappoint her I used each hand to push her thighs up against her chest, exposing her hole to my tongue.

I started slowly teasing her, kissing in circles around her hole. Her moans continued to quicken and she reached down with her hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. I knew she couldn't take it any longer and I finally thrust my tongue against her hole. I pushed my tongue as hard as I could against her sphincter and the harder I pressed, the harder she moaned. My tongue traced all over her asshole and she loved every second of it. As I continued to eat out her ass one of her hands made its way to her cock and she began jerking herself off. She was getting close to cumming again and I could feel myself getting there too.

Michelle's moans began to grow louder and louder so I finally stopped licking her asshole. Michelle looked upset for a second that I stopped but before she could say anything I straddled her and guided her cock up towards my ass. It easily slid in once again and Michelle's moans continued again. She placed her hands on my hips as I continued to bounce up and down on her dick. I finally felt myself getting close to cumming but strangely I still wasn't hard. I paid no attention though to my own dick as I was intent on working Michelle's as best I could.

After only about a minute Michelle's moaning grew even louder and I knew she was about to cum. As her cock swelled more and more in my ass I felt like I too was about to cum.

"Fuck, John, don't stop, don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" she yelled.

Just as she fished her sentence I felt her cock explode in my ass

once again. Just a few seconds after Michelle started cumming I felt myself too on the brink of explosion.

"Don't stop yet, I think I'm about to cum," I told her as her cock continued to empty into my ass. My ass was on fire now as Michelle's hot cum filled me and her tool continued to punish me. Michelle had now began thrust her dick in and out of my cock as I started to finally cum. Even though I wasn't hard my cock dumped a huge load of cum into my panties.

"Oh yea baby keep cumming, fill that little thong," Michelle said as she kept fucking my ass while I came. It was having one of the most intense orgasms of my life and I wasn't even hard. Michelle's massive dick provided more than enough sensation for me to reach an orgasm.

When my cock finally stopped cumming Michelle slowed her pace to a stop. We rested for a few seconds, her semi-hard cock still buried in my ass. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She smiled right back at me. I glanced down towards my crotch to see a huge semen stain in Michelle's panties that I was wearing. It was certainly a different type of orgasm but I was incredible. As our breathing finally slowed I raised myself up off Michelle's cock and kneeled down in front of her again. Her was bent over and lying on her left leg. It was fairly soft but still probably 6 inches long, and covered in her cum. I leaned back towards her and guided her cock into my mouth. I don't even think she was paying attention when I did it because her entire body convulsed as I wrapped my lips around her tool.

"Holy shit my dick is sensitive right now," she said as I slowly sucked up and down on her dick. I tasted her salty semen in my mouth again and it was just as amazing as I remembered it. After a minute or two of helping Michelle wind down I finally let her limp cock fall from my mouth.

"So, how was that?" I asked.

"I think you know," she said as a wide grin crept across her face.

12