High School Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,486 Followers

Her hips dipped and swung rhythmically as she twirled and performed. When she bent at her waist, her back to Rick, and grasped her ankles before rolling her hips, Rick's already half hard cock lurched in the tight confines of his shorts. Angie spun around and stalked forward until she was at his feet. Rick nervously wiped his sweaty palms on his shorts and sat zombie like in his chair, unable to tear his eyes away from the sexy dance unfolding in front of him.

Lisa pursed her lips and cocked an eyebrow when Angie bent forward, rested her hands on Rick's shoulders and whipped her head about, her hair flying wildly. "That's not part of the routine," she thought. "This maybe easier than I thought!"

The song came to an end and Angie stopped dancing, but remained where she was, panting, her warm breath smelling slightly of the spearmint gum she was chewing. Her face was only six inches from Rick's. They both licked their lips slowly and Lisa was sure they were about to tear into each other when Angie spoke softly. "So, what'd you think?"

Rick started to clap his hands, but actually missed his own hand with his first try. He sat gape mouthed as Angie smiled and stood up. Presumably in an attempt to cool herself, Angie grasped the front of her T shirt and moved it out and in, drawing Rick's eyes to her straining nipples.

Lisa didn't think the opportunity would get any better, so she clapped her hands. "Good job Angie! I think Rick's reaction indicates we have ourselves a winner! Why don't we get some lunch?"

Angie slowly slid her gaze down Rick's muscled frame until her eyes rested on the twitching tube apparent in his shorts. "I could eat," she murmured. "How 'bout you Rick?" Rick nodded his head slowly, not missing where her gaze was directed. "I'm going to wash my hands," Angie said and turned, heading up to Lisa's apartment. She blatantly rolled her hips for Rick's benefit as he and Lisa followed her up. Once inside the cool apartment, Angie headed for the hall bath.

Lisa grabbed the still gaping Rick by his arm and gripped his big hard on with her other hand. "Did you see the look on her face Rick? You've got to make your move now!" He nodded. "I'm going for burgers!" she called for Angie's benefit. She whispered in Rick's ear, "You can do it baby! I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get back!" Lisa then slipped out the door, shutting it loudly so that Angie would know she was gone.

Unbeknownst to Lisa and Rick, Angie wasn't as slow on the uptake as she let on. During her routine, she had noticed that Lisa wasn't watching her dance; her eyes were also glued to the big snake pulsing in Rick's pants! Once inside the bath, Angie had pressed her ear to the door and distinctly heard Lisa's comment about Rick making "his move".

"So, that's their game?" she thought. "I may be easy, but I'll be damned if I'm going to just roll over for Miss Fisher and her new boy toy!" She decided to have a little fun, while still getting what she wanted. She hurriedly began to remove her clothes.

When the door shut behind Lisa, Rick panicked slightly. "Now what?" he thought. "Make my move? I don't have any moves!" He heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and waited for Lisa to exit, his heart pounding triple time in his chest. The moments until he heard the lock disengage and saw the knob begin to turn seemed to stretch forever. When the door finally swung open and Angie Hill exited the bath without any clothes on whatsoever, Rick thought that he was going to stroke out on the spot.

Angie smiled at him coyly, flipping her brown hair back and posing with her arm extended up the door frame. She cocked her hips sexily, her other hand grazing along her flat waist before teasing through the wiry, close cropped hair in the V between her thighs. Rick's eyes jumped from her full tits to her pussy and back again, eagerly absorbing every detail. Her areolas were small, two inches across and capped by eager, jutting nipples, pale pink in color. Rick watched transfixed as she brought her hand up and cupped a breast, teasing the nipple and jiggling it before his bugging eyes.

"See any thing you like Rick?"

Rick nodded his head rapidly. "Lots!"

Angie smiled and licked her lips. "Good, 'cause were going to have us some fun. First though, I have to know if all the hype is true." She nodded down, her eyes glued to his tenting crotch.

"Huh?" the slow on the uptake teen asked.

"Your cock. I want to see your cock," Lisa explained, somewhat exasperated that she had to spell it out so blatantly.

Always eager to please, Rick lowered his zipper and hauled his prick out into the air. Angie hissed between her teeth as the monstrosity appeared. It bounced and settled to point directly at her. No descriptors had done him justice. It was enormous, the head huge and purple and the long pink shaft jutting out thickly. His full balls swung heavily beneath, one riding up slightly higher than the other. She could tell that the output of those huge eggs would put any of the other boys she had ever been with to shame. Her mouth was practically salivating as she imagined the hot poker sliding between her full lips, her mouth stretching to accommodate his girth. She resisted the urge to drop subserviently to her knees and suck him like the slut she was. She had bigger plans in mind. Angie crooked a finger at Rick and beckoned him to follow as she casually strolled into Lisa's bedroom. Rick followed like a puppy dog.

Once they were in the room, Angie turned to Rick and said, "Now Rick, it's obvious that you and Miss Fisher are fucking, hmmm?" Rick could only nod dumbly, his eyes glued to her abundant charms on display. "So, where does she keep her goodies?" Rick looked perplexed and Angie sighed, thinking, "It's a good thing he's got that big dick, 'cause he sure is dumb," but she patiently explained to him what she was looking for. "You know, lubes, vibrators, that sort of thing."

"Oh," Rick said, catching on, "They're in the nightstand. Why?"

Angie didn't answer before opening the drawer and examining the contents. When she found what she was looking for she dangled the fur lined handcuffs in his face and smiled sweetly. "Because you're about to help me, while I help you."

Lisa did actually go get take-out burgers and fries so that she wouldn't be tempted to interrupt the festivities too early. She stood just outside her apartment door and took a deep breath, imagining what she hoped to find inside. If all went according to plan, in moments she would not only have Rick's big prong at her disposal, but Angie's lush body as well. For while she first and foremost loved the cock, a taut fit teen coed was almost as much fun to play with. She unlocked the door and eased it open.

When Lisa saw Rick sitting, fully clothed on the couch, her shoulders slumped in disappointment. She pushed the door shut with her foot behind her. Rick looked up at her, no expression on his face.

"Rick? What happened? Where's Angie?"

Rick shrugged his shoulders. "She left."

Lisa huffed, frustrated that the plan had somehow failed. "What happened? Did you say or do anything? Please tell me you at least tried to fuck her."

He again shrugged his shoulders. "I guess she wasn't interested. She just took off."

Lisa was beyond disappointed. She had really been looking forward to bedding the nubile girl along with Rick. She walked over to the dining room table and dropped the greasy sacks of food on it. "Well, what did you say? Did you..." She shook her head. "Nope, doesn't matter now anyways. I just hope whatever you did doesn't come back to bite me in the ass."

Rick nodded his head in understanding. Lisa had been honest with him about the circumstances that had brought her to his school and he could understand her worry that the same situation could repeat itself and result in her needing to skip town. It was his biggest concern that he could put Lisa's job in jeopardy, for even though he was 18, he was still a student and she was his teacher and what they were doing would not be looked upon kindly by school officials. He had taken great pains to keep their activities private, even though he had no confidants he would have told anyways. He felt guilty for the deception he was now engaging in, but Angie had assured him that it would all be worth it. Lisa turned away from him and started to pull food out of the sacks. Rick took a deep breath.

"Uh, Lisa? I'm pretty horny. You want to fuck?"

Lisa turned to look at him. She couldn't help but smile and laugh at the hangdog look on his face as he sat there on the couch, unconsciously rubbing his hard on through his shorts. She had really expected too much out of the kid to seduce Angie in the very apartment of their teacher when they could have been "discovered" at any second. Fact was, she was horny too, and her anticipation of the three-way had kept her juices simmering since last night. In answer to his question, she pushed down and off her panties and shorts and headed for the bedroom, whipping her top off on the way. Rick bounced up off the couch and followed, her bra landing on his head as she unclasped and tossed it over her shoulder. She tossed herself into the middle of the bed, her big tits rebounding off each other, her brown hair framing her face. "Does this answer your question?" she purred, gathering her breasts in her hands and squeezing them.

Rick grinned and walked to the side of the bed. "Hey Lisa, could we try something different today?"

Lisa sat up on her elbows. This was new, she thought. Normally Rick just got it up and was game for whatever she suggested. She was pleased to see him taking a more assertive role. It almost made up for her disappointment with their plans gone awry. Besides, if Angie Hill put two and two together and blabbed, this might be one of the last times she'd have with the obscenely hung stud. "Sure baby, what do you have in mind?"

Rick's grin widened and he pulled her pair of sex cuffs from his pocket and dangled them in front of her surprised, but pleased face.

Five minutes later, with a considerable amount of instruction from the "victim", Rick had Lisa securely cuffed to the bed, her hands extended to the posts of the head board. The freedom of her hands denied her, Lisa excitedly ground her thighs together to scratch the itch beginning between them. Rick smiled down at her as he began to strip off his clothes.

"Is this something you've thought a lot about Rick?" Lisa whispered, noting the beads of perspiration on his brow. He didn't answer, his rigid cock swinging upwards at the same time that the closet doors behind him slowly opened and Angie Hill stepped out smiling, as nude as Lisa and Rick. Lisa's mouth dropped open in shock as the smirking Angie walked slowly forward, stopping behind Rick and pressed her supple body against his.

"I think a better question is, have you thought a lot about me Lisa?" From behind, Angie ran her right hand over Rick's hard pecs and abs, while her left hand reach around and grasped the prodigious cock straining forward. "You don't mind if I call you Lisa, do you Miss Fisher?"

Lisa nervously licked her lips, not out of fear, for she didn't think that the two teens would do anything to hurt her, but more out of excitement and anticipation to see what was planned for her. She shook her head negatively. "How...how did you know?"

Angie giggled like a schoolgirl (which she was). "I heard you talking while I was in the bathroom, but come on; did you honestly think I would fall for something so contrived?"

Lisa again shook her head in the negative, watching transfixed as Angie whipped her little hand up and down the mighty shaft jutting out not two feet away.

"Well, you were right! You should have just told Rick to drop trou right there in the living room. I've been hot for his cock since I first heard the rumors around school. Now I find out that he has all I could ever want and more, plus delivers me a delicious teacher to play with...what more could a girl ask for?"

Angie's right hand had joined her left and she was now pumping Rick's cock with both hands. It was steadily leaking fuck lube at the tip, which she was gathering up to slick the nasty hand job. Lisa's mouth was filling with saliva so turned on was she by the sexy sight. She desperately wanted that big shlong in her mouth, to feel the spongy knob sliding over her wet tongue, the thick shaft stretching her plump lips. Her legs twitched against each other as she strained to rub them together in such a way as to get some relief. "Please, please, somebody touch me!" she croaked.

Angie was standing on her tip toes, licking and kissing all along the back of Rick's neck as his head lolled backwards from the passion of her touch. She looked over his shoulder at Lisa, her brown eyes twinkling with merriment. "Not just yet I think. You need a little time to think about how much you've taken me for granted, even though your theory has been borne out. Why don't you just watch for now?"

Angie now slid around the side of Rick, while dropping lower, so by the time she was at his hip, her knees were firmly on the ground. She glanced at Lisa's flushed face two feet away. "Is it ok if I suck your cock Lisa?"

Lisa knew she was addressing her, but Rick, as always, was a step behind everyone else. "Sure! Go ahead," he eagerly answered. He turned his body, the long pole now waved in front of Angie's face. Angie again looked at Lisa.

"No, Rick. This is Lisa's cock. I want to know if it's ok with her if I suck it."

Lisa bit her bottom lip as waves of excitement rippled though her curvy frame. Her overheated skin ached for the touch of a hand, any hand. She was getting what she wanted, albeit not how she had planned, so she resigned herself to the role of spectator for now. "Suck him. Suck his cock," she huskily whispered. She watched as Angie smiled broadly then turned to face the enormous dick pulsing in front of her.

Her hands in her lap, Angie began to lick the upper, inner thighs of the quivering teen boy as he stood like a statue over her, his hands on his hips. Each switch from one thigh to the other brought her higher, until she began to graze his ball sack with her tongue. With each pass she spent more time on his crinkly nuts, sucking them into her hot mouth one by one until she was at eye level with his prick. Angie pressed her plump lips into the crease of his thigh and groin, wiggling her tongue up and down.

Rick's hands were now clenched at his sides, resisting the almost overwhelming urge to grasp Angie's head and plunge his bone into her mouth. He looked down at Lisa, her arms extended overhead, helpless to participate in the erotic scene unfolding just out of reach. Their eyes met and he mouthed, "I'm sorry." Lisa bit her lip and mouthed back, "Don't be," for despite her desire to jump headlong into the fray, the helplessness and anticipation was turning her on incredibly. She knew that when she was able to participate, the wait would be worth it.

Angie drew back until the angry purple head bobbed before her lips. She extended her wet, pink tongue and flicked it over the spongy head, droplets of precum dotting the surface. Rolling it around the tip coated it in her shiny saliva as she continued to lick, her eyes gazing upwards to Rick's face to see his reaction. Rick's balls were boiling with the need to cum and he summoned all his willpower to keep from doing so. Satisfied with the glossy sheen she had applied to his knob, Angie opened her mouth over the bulbous head and began to tenderly suck him into her mouth.

The fat head filled her mouth as she stretched her lips around it. The heat from his prick bathed her squirming tongue as she struggled to wiggle it along the thick tube while it slid into her mouth. All too soon his knob bumped the back of her throat, causing her to reflexively cough and pull back, a thick, viscous strand of saliva still connecting her lips to his cock. She cleared her throat and shook her head, then stacked her hands on his cock at the root, in order to prevent herself or him from going too deep. As it was, she was now able to bob her head rapidly along his penis to the accompaniment of loud smacks and slurps.

"Fuck, that's sexy," Lisa murmured, her head turned to watch Angie's swollen lips sliding up and down. Angie winked at her before popping the cock out of her mouth.

"He tastes soooo good Lisa! And it's so fucking big! I can't wait to feel it stretching my tight little pussy!" She popped Rick back into her mouth and sucked voraciously, her cheeks hollowed out around him. "In fact, I can't wait any longer!" Angie stood and turned towards the bed, placing her hands on the edge right beside Lisa's body. She wiggled her tight ass back towards Rick, who got the idea for once and saddled up behind her. As he was getting into position, Angie leaned down and flicked her tongue over Lisa's turgid nipples. Lisa moaned low in her throat and arched her back, eager to feel more of Angie's mouth on her boobs.

Rick drug the fat head of his cock through the slippery folds of Angie's cunt, bathing himself with her hot wetness. He positioned the thick head at her pussy and began to pump himself into her slowly. Despite the wetness of her pussy and Rick's tender approach, Angie nipped at Lisa's nipple as the big intruder speared her opening.

"Ohhhhh! Go slow lover!" she squealed. Angie could feel every solid inch sinking in. He felt like a granite column spearing into her and there was no give or flex to the shaft as it steadily bore into her. Rick pumped forward and pulled back, more and more of his cock shining with her wetness as he progressed. Angie wasn't the tightest fuck he'd had to date, but the way she rolled and pumped her round ass back at him had all eight of his cylinders pumping at high speed. Rick gripped her soft hips and propelled her on and off his cock. As he speared forward, he twisted and rolled his own hips, hitting hidden spots of pleasure for Angie.

"Uh, uh, uh, ohhhh yessss! That's it! Fuck me Rick! Fuck me!" Angie whimpered, her hair flying about over Lisa's torso as she was pummeled from behind. At the rate he was battering into her, it was no longer possible for her to keep her mouth on Lisa's boobs, so she reached over with her left hand and began to gently rub the teacher's hot, wet pussy.

The restrained Lisa moaned and shook as she finally felt Angie's tender touch on her aching cunt. She squirmed and twisted on the bed at the feel of Angie's fingers sliding through her wet lips and dipping into her hot hole. Angie was a true multi-tasker, somehow being able to finger fuck and twiddle Lisa while still slamming back against the bone jarring thrusts of Rick.

Rick was huffing and puffing as he slung his slim hips into Angie. He could feel the harbinger of his orgasm deep in his swinging balls as they slapped wetly up against Angie's cuntal mound. "I...I...I'm gonna cum!" he stammered and started to pull out of the velvety hole.

"No, no! Shoot it in me, baby! Fill me up!" Angie squealed. Rick grasped her upper arms tightly, pulling her more upright and slammed rapid fire into her, the smacks of their teen flesh rebounding off the bedroom walls. Lisa was momentarily disappointed when Angie's fingers left her cunt, but she hoped that her time was now coming.

Angie's guts were doing flip flops as the enormous pole was pistoned into her. Her own orgasm was not far off, but she did not care if it came at the same time as Rick's. She had other plans for her climax.

"Ung, ung, ahhhhhh!" Rick moaned loudly, his cock swelling then spewing forth inside Angie. His cock belched stream after stream deep inside her, bathing her walls with his seed. Angie hoped the 99% effectiveness of her birth control held out under the onslaught of the millions of squigglers being released into her. Behind her, Rick bellowed his passion and lurched to and fro his body on auto pilot as he savored the tunnel vision inducing orgasm.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,486 Followers