High School Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit the three are one and are making Jamie's life more unbearable as the tension builds in her loins. "OH FUCK!!!!!!" screams Jamie, "DON'T FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUHHHHHH!!!" Jack feels quite proud of himself feeling Jamie's intense orgasm. Her asshole spasms around his cock as she cums uncontrollably. Emily and Jack are giving her all they can for Jamie and soon enough she's screaming at the top of her lungs again.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!! UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In a matter of minutes Jamie's cumming again. Emily can't believe it, neither can Jack. All three furiously fuck each other until Jack feels the boiling in his own loins. "Oh god!" he groans, "I can't last much longer!"

"OHFUCK PLEASE DON'T SSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPP!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" at that moment Jack can't hold back any longer. His cock stiffens as hard as it'll get and then starts spasming inside Jamie's asshole. "Oh Shit!!! He screams. His ragging cock bursts with four thick creamy loads deep inside Jamie's asshole and she cums again "OOOHHHMMMYYYGGGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!"

Jack unloads two more spurts of cum deep into Jamie before his cock stops pulsing. "Oh god, that was amazing!" he slowly pulls out his softening cock and lies back on the couch. Jamie lies on top of Emily panting as well.

"That looked amazing!" smiles Emily.

"It... was..." pants Jamie. "I don't think I can cum anymore for a week!"

"Ha!" giggles Emily. She gently lets Jamie off her fake cock and takes off the strap on. Jamie lies back on the couch next to Jack panting heavily and covered in a thin film of sweat. "Can I use your bed?" she asks.

"Sure," smiles Emily. Jamie gets up, still naked, and lazily walks towards the steps. She gives up about halfway there to plop herself down on the love seat and completely passes out.

"Woah, you really gave it to her, didn't you?"

"Yeah," pants Jack, "so did you..."

Emily smiles at Jack and sits next to him. She lovingly strokes Jack's inner thigh and kisses his neck. "I don't know if I can go again babe..." he says.

"Are you sure?" pouts Emily. She continues her light caressing and gently touches Jack's cock and balls. He recoils a little but warms up to her touch. "Oooh, looks like someone is enjoying this," she teases. Jack's cock slowly comes back to life. She admires the pink mushroom head of Jack's cock and she continues to caress his genitals. Jack has his head back resting, but now all of this foreplay is starting to excite him and he looks over to his girlfriend. He chuckles to himself seeing her tiny cock already standing at attention.

"You sure are one horny little girl."

"I know, I just can't get enough of you!"

"Well since you put it that way..." Jack smiles and ushers Emily to sit on his lap. She straddles him in his seat. Emily scoots forward so both their cocks mash together. She leans in for a kiss and presses her perfect round breasts into Jack's chest. The two make out like they haven't seen each other for months. They explore each other's mouths without a care in the world.

As the two make out Emily feels Jack's cock getting harder and harder. She giggles to herself as she feels his meaty cock throb with his heartbeat. She knows he's ready.

Without breaking away from their kissing Emily lifts her butt and gently grabs Jack's cock to guide it into her. Once she feels the tip of Jack's cock at her asshole she lets go and resumes fondling Jack. The two gasp for air as their making out gets increasingly intoxicating and arousing.

Emily slowly lowers her body onto Jack's throbbing cock and moans into his mouth as he penetrates her tight asshole. Emily pulls away, unable to control her emotions, "oh fuck!" she whispers, "it feels sssooo good! Oh Jack yes, deeper! Deeper!!!"

Emily sits completely on Jack's cock and can't help but groan again, "Oh my god I love you ssssooo much Jack!"

"I love you too sweetie!" Jack whispers back. He grabs onto Emily's firm perfect butt and gently lifts her until she's almost all the way out before letting her down slowly. Emily helps him by draping her arms around his neck and lifting and dropping her body with him in sync.

After a little while Emily picks up the pace and bounces on top of Jack. Her moans become more audible and her tiny stiff cock flaps about with each deep thrust. "Oh Jack, yes!!!! Yes!!! Harder!!! Harder!!!! HARDER!!!!!!!' she beckons him. Jack starts plowing his cock as hard as he can into her tight asshole while she bounces back as hard as she can. "OH JACK!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!! FUCK IT!!!!! OOOHHH!!" Emily's cock starts to ooze out globs of precum, coating her entire cock with glistening sex.

Jack leans forward and playfully nuzzles his face in Emily's bouncing breasts. He teasingly licks, flicks, and suckles Emily's wonderful boobs. This is all too much for Emily as she continues to receive a pounding of a lifetime up her asshole. Jack's cock entices Emily's prostate to cause her to cum in magnificent fashion. "FUCK!!! I'm CUMMING JACK!!!!!!!" with that, Emily feels a massive rush of cum boil inside her balls and launch out of her tiny dick. A spurt of creamy goodness blasts out of her and lands on Jack's belly and her tits. With Jack's next thrust another massive rope of cum shoots its way onto Jack's belly again. The next four thrusts result in Emily shooting four more globs of cum. She ends up plastering both of them in her hot sticky goo.

Despite this massive orgasm, Emily's cock still bounces away and is as rigid as ever. The two keep up this brutal romp for another few minutes before Emily starts squirming again. "Oh Jack!!!! I'm close!!!!"

"Me too babe!" he groans.

"Yes! Right there!!! RIGHT THERE!!! THERE!!!! OOOHHH!!! FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!" for a second time in just a matter of minutes Emily's cock spews out more of her ejaculate. As before with each of Jack's thrusts, a creamy white rush of heaven leaves Emily's cock. Jack too can't hold back and he too starts spilling his man goo deep in Emily's rectum. The two moan out in pure bliss as they coat each other's bodies in their juices.

The two slow down their thrusting and happily sit back on the couch still in each others' embrace. Emily whispers into Jack, "I love you so much."

"I love you too babe..."

The End, thanks for reading!

12