High School Scat Loves Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy and Stephanie meet the cheerleader.
1.1k words
3.99
101.3k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLitM
JLitM
38 Followers

***NOTE***

Everyone involved in this story is at least 18 years old. Be warned, this story involves lots of scat and toilet play. Also, read chapter 1 first


Jimmy and Stephanie, two high school lovers, began to get more intimate with each other after their first encounter. Stephanie regularly used Jimmy as her toilet, and they had sex on a daily basis. As they began to experiment more, Stephanie tried taking laxatives to make her shit more copiously.

However, this backfired on her one day in English class. She was standing, giving a presentation on the American Dream, and she had a very difficult time holding her shit in. She had taken a laxative that morning so that right after school she could defecate all over her boyfriend, Jimmy. However, she just couldn't hold it in. As the pressure in her stomach began to build up, she had to rock back and forth throughout her speech to keep the poop in her stomach. At the very end of her speech, she just couldn't hold it, and her shit exploded into her panties and yoga pants.

"Oh my god, did she just poop her pants?!" "Yeah, she did. HAHAHA!" "Oh my god, she's 18. Does she have some kind of a mental or physical issue?" "Who cares, that's freakin' hilarious!"

Everyone in the entire class echoed in laughter as the teacher escorted Stephanie outside of the classroom. She tried to comfort her, but Stephanie just pushed aside her teacher as she went to the nurse's office.

Everyone in the classroom continued to laugh. Everyone that is, except for Sarah, the star of the cheerleading team. Sarah was THE cheerleader; she was a short blonde girl with massive DD tits and an incredibly round and shapely ass. She was kind of a slut, and slept around with just about the entire football team. She generally did poorly in school, and there were rumors of her having sex with the male teachers in order to stay on the path to graduation.

However, Sarah had two dark secrets. First, she was Bisexual. She wasn't just slightly attracted to girls, either; she was arguably more attracted to women than to men. She also had a huge scat fetish. Whenever she would get home, Sarah would put on her adults diaper and mess herself.

And after seeing Stephanie lose control of her bowels in the middle of class, she fell madly in love with her. Before she thought she was an odd girl with odd interests, but after watching her shit she realized how beautiful she was.

Later that day, at lunch, Stephanie talked to Jimmy about what happened.

"It was awful! I pooped myself! Right there, in front of everyone!" "....Is it wrong if I think that sounds incredibly sexy?" *snickers* "Yes, of course it is! The whole class was laughing at me!" "Well, that's too bad. I wish the world was more accepting of defecation as a standard human process and realized how beautiful it is." "....I know. But they won't. People think it smells gross and looks gross" *sigh*

Later that day, after school, Sarah immediately approached Stephanie. "Hey," Sarah began "Go away Sarah. I don't want to hear it. I know what you saw." Sarah then dashed up to Stephanie, hugged her, and kissed her right on her lips before Stephanie could react.

"My....god.....Sarah.....you know I have a boyfriend, right?" "Who says you can't enjoy both? Are you bi? I know you are~...." "Well, I suppose now I realize I am. I never really thought about it before, though I love playing with myself so I suppose it makes sense. Sarah smiled. "Okay. By the way, I LOVED your presentation in class. I have a....thing....for scat, if you don't mind." Stephanie's eyes lit up. "So do I! My boyfriend loves it when I use him as my personal toilet!" "Oh my god....do you think your boyfriend would mind if I came with you today to help." "Eh, it's worth a shot. You're so cool Sarah." "Thanks," Sarah said. As she walked away from Steph, she emitted a loud, potent fart that intoxicated the nose of Stephanie and made her yearn for Sarah's sexy, round, shapely ass.

Later that night, Jimmy went over to Stephanie's house, and he was in for a surprise.

When he opened the door and went into her room, there was Sarah, dressed in her cheerleading uniform, without any panties.

"Sarah?"

Stephanie then explained to Jimmy everything that happened.

Sarah then immediately threw up her skirt pointed to her pussy, and directed Stephanie to lick it.

"I'm a total dom if you don't mind. If not, I'm free to just have vanilla sex, but I REFUSE to be a sub." Sarah stated. "That's fine," Jimmy replied

Jimmy then began to lick at Sarah's asshole. One by one, farts came flying out. "Pfffft Pffffffffft PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFT"

Sarah then began to emit her diarrhea all over Jimmy as this occurred.

"Oh my god....Sarah, your Pussy tastes so good....I love you."

After Stephanie had enough pussy, she began to open Jimmy's pants and suck his cock.

"HAHAHAA! Jimmy, your dick is so small!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I like my boyfriend's small dick, for your information! It fits perfectly into my pussy and looks beautiful," Stephanie replied back, as she continued to suck on it.

Sarah continued to unload her copious amounts of shit and piss all over Jimmy's mouth and face. Jimmy ate and drank some of it, but the majority of it just ended up on his face and body.

After they were done with that, Stephanie and Sarah took turns riding Jimmy's cock in cowgirl position. The one not riding would play with Jimmy's balls. By this point, everyone was fully naked. Jimmy played and toyed with Sarah's massive tits and he fucked her.

"Oh man, I really gotta shit now!" Stephanie exclaimed.

They changed positions, and Stephanie pointed her butt over Jimmy's face as she released copious amounts of fecal matters onto him. Jimmy was now absolutely covered with shit. Stephanie and Sarah took streaks from his face and body and painted it over each other. They passionately kissed each other as they did this.

After this, Stephanie and Sarah took turns riding Jimmy with their asses. As they got closer to orgasm, they began to dirty talk more.

"OH GOD JIMMY I LOVE YOU PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN WITH YOUR ROCK HARD THREE INCH COCK YOU STUPID NERD!" Sarah exclaimed.

Jimmy took his cock out of their asses, and began to go at their pussies again. He ended up Cumming inside Sarah, but then moved to Stephanie as it slowed down.

All three lay there afterword's, covered in their own mess.

JLitM
JLitM
38 Followers