High School Scat Loves Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy continues his relationship with Stephanie and Sarah.
1.2k words
3.87
75.2k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLitM
JLitM
38 Followers

*Note: This story involves heavy scatplay and incest. If either of these subjects is a turn-off, do not read this story. Also, read the first two chapters first. All characters in this story are 18 or older.*

*

Jimmy and his girlfriend Stephanie were walking home from school, when they were approached by Sarah. Jimmy and Stephanie were in a relationship together, but they had experimented with threesomes occasionally with Sarah. However, they both knew very little about Sarah, other than that she was a bit of a bad girl and the captain of the cheer team of their high school, and that she was kinky and sexy. But they didn't know anything else. They had never been over to her house, or met or even talked to her group of friends, since they were geeks and she was popular.

"Hey, you guys wanna come over to my house this time?" Sarah asked.

"Uh, oh, sure, Sarah." Jimmy muttered.

"Great! You two can meet my mom!"

"Wait! Sarah! Is...your mom okay with us having sex? Wouldn't it be better if we went to my house? My mom's still working, we wouldn't have to hide," Stephanie proposed.

Sarah giggled. "Oh, yeah....my mom knows that I'm kind of a slut I guess. You'll see." Sarah continued to giggle as she handed them a piece of paper with her address on it and walked away.

"Wait!" Stephanie yelled. But it was too late. Jimmy and Stephanie just looked at each other in a strange way, and went to find Sarah's house.

When they got there, they rang the door bell. A beautiful, somewhat large but still sexy woman with blonde hair that resembled Sarah's opened the door. Her tits had to have been F-cups! She wore a low cut shirt and tight jeans. And her ass was rather shapely, at least for someone who looked to be in her late 30s.

"Oh, hello! You two must be Jimmy and Stephanie! My daughter Sarah's fuck buddies! You two are boyfriend/girlfriend, right?"

"Um, yes, I suppose you could say that." Stephanie replied, a bit uneasy, but a bit turned on nonetheless.

"My name is Jennifer! Pleased to meet you!" she said, as she shook Jimmy and Stephanie's hands.

She walked them into the house. When she walked in, Sarah began to walk out of her room. Sarah looked at the three of them together, smiled, and ran over to her mother and kissed her right on the lips. Jennifer looked at Jimmy and Stephanie, and began to talk.

"Now, this may seem odd, but even though Sarah is my daughter....she is also my girlfriend. We are dating. I divorced her father recently, because I had fallen out of love with the man. As a bisexual woman, I realized I was madly in love with my 18-year-old daughter, so I began to date her."

"Ha! Let me give MY side of the story!" Sarah said.

"Jennifer is my bitch. She gave birth to me, but I'm basically HER mom now. I give her all the shit to do. She goes to work, she cleans the house, cooks me food, gives me showers, the works. She's my bitch, and she loves it. She loves doing shit for me. She does my homework. She gives me all of her money that isn't spent already on the house or the car. Get it?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Of course, we go on dates and love each other, as girlfriends normally do. But I'm ALWAYS the dom and ALWAYS in charge of the bitch!" Sarah yelled.

"Now, want me to explain how I got into scat?" Sarah asked.

"Well, see, my mom over here has incontinence problems. She's normally incredibly constipated due to her high fat diet, so she has to take tons of laxatives, at the recent suggestion of her doctor. She can't even control her shit because of this! It got really embarrassing for her at work. So, I bought her adult diapers. I'm trying to potty train her now, but....uh, it's tough. Jessica, may I check your diaper today?"

Jessica nodded in shame. Sarah undid her jeans, and much to the surprise of Jimmy and Stephanie, a diaper full of piss and shit was on the grown woman!

"Bitch! This is the third time in a row! You need to stop shitting your diapers! You're a 37-year-old fucking woman!"

Jessica began to cry.

"Do you know why you poop your diapers?

Tears shed down Jessica's face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU SHIT YOUR JEANS?"

"It's because I'm a baby who can't go poo poo in the toilet like an adult!"

"That's right, bitch!" Sarah yelled.

Sarah undid her mother's poopy diapers. Before cleaning the feces off her ass, she began to spank her with her bare hands. Sarah was rather strong from all of the cheer training, so her spanks had a lot of force to them.

WACK

WACK

WACK

WACK

WACK

She continued spanking her for a good minute. Finally, she was done. Sarah's mother's shit was streaked across her hand, but she didn't mind.

"From now on, hold it in like a big girl, alright!"

...

"Now that that's over, are you ready to participate in a foursome?" Sarah asked.

"Sure!" Stephanie replied. Both her and Jimmy were incredibly horny by this point. All four of them preceded to strip naked.

"I have a....special toy. If you two don't want to use it, it's fine," Jessica said. She took out a double-ended dildo.

"Jimmy, you're straight, right?" Jessica asked.

"Um, yeah, definitely."

"Well, would you still be willing to try out anal penetration?"

"Sure, I suppose so," Jimmy replied.

"Well, you and Stephanie can use this for double anal penetration."

Jessica began to lube up both Jimmy and Stephanie, and then she slowly inserted both ends of the dildo into their asses. They slowly humped, and got faster, and faster, and faster.

"Oh man! I have to take a huge shit!" Sarah yelled. She bent over her mother, and huge masses of feces erected out of her anus.

"Pfffft!"

Jessica, meanwhile, began to start to give Jimmy a blowjob as she shat all over her mom. Sarah positioned her pussy so that Stephanie could lick it while she was being taken up the ass by the double dildo.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Stephanie yelled

After Jimmy and Stephanie had had their fill of double anal and Sarah's bowels were empty, they tried repositioning. Jimmy got behind Sarah and began to fuck her ass.

"I also have to empty my bowels," Stephanie stated, so she positioned her ass over Jimmy and began to shit there. As she was taking a huge dump, Jessica licked and fingered her pussy.

"Oh fuck Jimmy...your cock is so small, but it's soooo good," Sarah exclaimed.

Once Stephanie was done taking a shit, all three girls got on their backs and laid next to each other. Jimmy took turns fucking all of their cunts with his small 3.5 inch nerdy dick, one by one.

"OH MAN JIMMY, DON'T STOP!" Stephanie yelled as she achieved orgasm.

"OH AH OH AH!" Jessica yelled as she reached climax.

"Ah, fuck!" Sarah yelled

Finally, when Jimmy was inside Sarah, he began to reach his climax.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum!"

"CUM INSIDE ME JIMMY!"

Jimmy and Sarah then both simultaneously orgasmed.

"Ah, that was nice," Sarah said. "But you know what? I think I actually have more shit inside me." She bent over Jimmy and

"PFFFFFT"

As a fart came out and eventually more excrement.

"Me too!" exclaimed Jessica and

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT"

out came massive amounts of crap, all over Jimmy.

The four laid there, covered in their own waste, in love with each other.

JLitM
JLitM
38 Followers