High School Sweethearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

She paused the movie and put the remote down. Sitting up on one elbow, she turned to look at him, smiling nervously.

“Is that true Ben?”

He wanted to look away from her; he didn’t want to look at this gorgeous girl that was laying next to him in virtually no clothes. He didn’t want to look at her and think about the countless sexual fantasies he’d had that involved her, the amount of times he’d wanted to reach out and touch her hair, to smell her and hold her, to kiss her and touch her curvaceous body.

“Ben?” she asked again, impatiently this time.

“Er…I’m not sure how I should answer that.”

“Honestly.”

“Heh, easier said than done, Shell.”

He quickly tried to think up something, anything to bullshit his way out of the situation.

“Look, how about we just watch the rest of the movie and I’ll give you my answer then.”

“No Ben, now, I want to know now.”

He sighed and looked away from her. He was ‘stuck between The Rock and a hard case’, shit, even now he was quoting movies. Think damnit, think. What could he say? If he says yes, she’ll know he wants her as more than a friend, if he says no then that means that she’ll think that he finds her ugly...which is clearly not the case, he thought, looking at her. Her breasts were pushed out provocatively, an impatient sultry frown was on her face and the towel wrapped around her middle had drifted apart, her long tanned legs were staring at him and he found it hard not to return that stare.

She reached over with a delicate hand and slipped it gently under his chin, raising his line of sight from her legs to her eyes. He blushed and the frown on her face made way for a beatific smile.

“C’mon, Ben, don’t you think it’s time we got past this?” She sighed. “Please, just give me a straight and honest answer, in our situation, is Harry speaking for you as well as himself?”

He had to hand it to her, Shelly was one damn smart girl. She wasn’t really giving anything away and she was trying to make it as easy on him as possible, using movies as the medium for him to express his feelings.

“Yeah,” he said finally, softly, slowly nodding his head.

He reached out with a trembling hand and caressed her cheek, he could feel the sweat beginning to slide down his brow and he thanked god that he’d had the insight to use deodorant after they’d finished swimming.

“There’s nothing about you that isn’t attractive, Shelly. You’re beautiful.”

“Even my nose?” she asked, grinning.

“Especially you nose,” he said, grinning back.

Still caressing her cheek, she shuffled forwards until both of their bodies were touching, the push of her breasts against his chest made him harden instantly. She slid her left hand up his back and around his neck, gently stroking it. Her face was about an inch away and her eyes were looking directly into his, her sweet breath on his face.

“You know, for a guy who watches movies all the time you sure don’t know much.”

“Is that right?” he replied.

She leaned in and kissed his lips lightly, a peck, the hand stroking his neck slid up his cheek and into his hair.

“Yeah,” she said, kissing him lightly again. “This is the moment in the movies where the guy kisses the girl, that long sexy kiss that…”

“That…?”

“Precedes…” She lightly kissed him again.

“Mmm?”

Her tongue flicked out and licked his lips.

“Sex,” she whispered into his mouth.

He slid his hand up the side of her face and cupped the back of her head, never once taking his eyes from hers. Then he pressed his lips against hers and moaned slightly into her mouth, rubbing his body against hers, rocking against it gently. He slid his tongue tentatively out and she did the same, both sucking gently, wrapping their tongues around one another’s, sucking, moaning, their hands all the while running through each other’s hair. He lost himself in the kiss, it was better than any fantasy he’d ever had about it, more vibrant, more tantalizing, sexier and hotter. They had finally gone over the edge, passed the boundary between friendship and lovers and he was trembling with excitement. Sex! Had she said sex!?

Not breaking the kiss she shoved her body against his and pushed him over onto his back, she slid her tongue back into her mouth and began kissing his lips lightly again, giving him small pecks. She climbed on top of him and pressed her crotch against his, her hair was hanging down all around his face and she resumed tongue kissing him, they both became more feverish, more needy, his hands slid through her hair and round to her back, caressing her bare skin. She was grinding her crotch into his erection and he grinded back, he’d been hard all day and it felt incredible to have this contact.

“Wait,” he said, breaking the kiss. His breath was heavy and his chest was rising up and down in rapid movements.

“What?” she asked, still straddling his hips and grinding herself against him lightly.

She started to rub his chest tantalizingly, suggestively. He grabbed her hands and stopped her.

“This…This is going way too fast.”

She dropped her face down close to his and stopped rubbing against him, her radiant smile never faltering.

“No honey, the last couple of years have been going way too slow, we’re just making up for lost time.”

“Honey?”

“Hey, I wanted to try it out now that I can, you have a problem with that, mister?”

He grinned at her. Maybe she was right, in the past couple of years there’d been a fair amount of sexual tension between them, would it be so bad if they caught up the time they’d lost? Besides, he’d tried to be a gentleman and she’d dismissed him, it was her show and who was he to interfere?

Then his face dropped when he suddenly realised that he had no protection.

“What’s the matter?”

“Oh…I just realised that I have no...um…I have no condoms.” His face went bright red when he said it, damnit, why hadn’t he thought about that long ago?

“That doesn’t matter.”

Then she rubbed her breasts against his chest and started to kiss him again, wrapping her tongue around his. She pressed her hands against his neck and closed her eyes, he followed suit and the only sensations were her tongue, her mouth and the sounds of their ragged breathing. When you close your eyes, everything else is amplified, it’s better, clearer and kissing is no exception. He’d never thought that making out with a girl would be so fun, so hot.

“Oh god,” he moaned. “What do you mean it doesn’t matter?”

She stopped kissing him and propped herself up on her elbows on either side of his head. He looked down into her cleavage, which caused his dick to leap in his shorts.

“Benji,” she sang in a sing-song voice.

He looked up at her face and blushed, then tried to splutter an apology.

“Don’t apologise, I’m glad that you like them so much. Anyway, where was I? Oh, we don’t have to worry about safe-sex, I’m on the pill, that’s what.”

“You’re on the pill?”

“Yup. You see I knew that sooner or later we’d get around to telling each other how we felt, and I knew that you wouldn’t be prepared if this happened. And it did happen, or it will, so you should be thanking me.

“Plus, I know that you’re clean in the sex department ‘cause I’ll be the first girl you sleep with.”

“So you have it all worked out then, huh,” he said, lightly kissing her on the mouth.

“Yup, I must’ve been a girl scout in a previous life.”

“A very naughty girl scout,” he retorted.

She giggled and began kissing him again. He moved his hands down her bare back and cupped her naked ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing them. God, she really did have a cute ass, he started to push his hands down harder, pressing her crotch firmly against his erection.

“God you’re hard,” she whispered between kisses.

“As if I couldn’t be, sheesh, you’ve been prancing around all day with nothing on, you’re lucky you haven’t given me a heart attack fifty times over.”

She laughed and kissed his cheek, then slid her tongue down to his neck and began to nuzzle him, kissing and giggling. For a moment he wondered where her towel had gone, he was squeezing bare skin down there, she must’ve shucked it off when he wasn’t looking.

He couldn’t believe how things had progressed, yet it seemed right. It was the telling that had been hardest, from there everything was going to be easy. And good, yes, very good.

“Are you worried about what comes next?” he asked.

“A little bit I guess, but I’m too damn horny to care about any of that stuff.”

“Gee, don’t make it sound too romantic,” he teased.

“Oh Ben, I love you, you know that, I’ve loved you for years, but right now more than anything I want to screw you, okay, I’m too antsy and I’ve waited for too damn long to beat around the bush.”

He nodded his head vigorously in agreement, no disputing that.

She lifted herself up off his body, grabbed his left hand and stood up next to the bed, making him follow suit. They wrapped their arms around one another and shared a long, protracted kiss, he loved kissing her and he was sure that he’d never get tired of it. She broke the kiss and whispered into his ear.

“Undo my top.”

He gulped and slid his hands up the bare flesh of her back until they met with the strings of her bikini, he plucked at them and felt them loosen. Stepping back, he held his breath as he slid the top down and gazed at the two beautiful breasts staring back at him. They were medium sized but well rounded, her nipples were large and a pale pink while the skin was creamy white, a stark contrast to the tan that covered her body.

She was trembling slightly and broke out in gooseflesh, her nipples hardening.

“Are you cold,” he asked.

“No, just…incredibly turned on.”

He moved his hands slowly towards her breasts, cupping them and hefting them against his palms. He squeezed them gently and rubbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, causing her to gasp and arch her back. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut as he continued to grope her, his cock was straining in his shorts as he played with the twin globes and his mouth watered in anticipation of sucking them.

Obviously she’d been as turned on all day as he had, because right then she surprised him by sliding her left hand down between her legs and rubbing at her scantily clad pussy.

She blushed at him and smiled when she opened her eyes and saw his shocked look, but kept on rubbing herself. Jesus Christ! What a sight, Shelly, his best friend and life long companion standing in front of him semi-naked and playing with herself, and all that stood between himself and her pussy was a small little bikini bottom. This was a Shelly he’d never seen, although tender and affectionate, he’d never seen her so confident, she was usually a very shy and demure girl.

He lowered his head to one of her breasts and began to suck on her nipple, gently tugging at it with his teeth, biting on it lightly. While sucking one breast, he moved his left hand to her other breast and began to squeeze and play with it, pinching the nipple and pulling on it. Shelly was gasping now, moaning with pleasure and delight as he played with her breasts and she rubbed her pussy. The smell of her pussy began to waft up as she continued to play with herself, and he knew that he wouldn’t be far away from being able to look at it, touch it and lick it. With his free hand he began to massage his cock in his shorts, he couldn’t believe how hard it was - it was like stone.

His mouth released her breast with a ‘popping’ noise and he brought his face up to hers, both of them smiling, looking into each other’s eyes. It wasn’t just the sex that he was looking forward to; it was having sex with her. He’d dreamt of making love to her for so long that he’d planned the whole thing in his head, how it would go, what it would feel like and what they would do. But love can’t be planned, it sets its own pace and we follow. He’d learnt already that the fantasy was a poor substitute for real life, that his fantasy Shelly was nothing stacked up against the one standing in front of him.

“I love you,” he said suddenly, knowing that he’d never find someone as sexy, beautiful and smart as her. She was it, she was the one…she always had been. He felt he had to say it, he owed it to her after all these years of being silent.

“Ditto,” she replied.

He wasn’t stupid, he caught the meaning of what she meant, it was a reference to the film Ghost. Movies were an integral part of both of their lives, more so for him but she loved using quotes from movies almost as much as he did.

He pressed his lips against hers and they shared another kiss, wet and long, lovely. As he kissed her his fingers worked dexterously at removing her bikini bottom until finally he was able to pull it away from her body, then he let it flutter to the floor.

He took two steps back so he could admire her entire body. She cocked her head as he appraised her, parting her legs and putting both hands on her hips in a what-do-you-think kind of pose. He gazed between her legs and saw that she had soft, fine blond hair that was trimmed short, resting below was the most gorgeous pussy he’d ever laid eyes on.

“I see y-you’re a real blonde,” he stammered.

She looked away slightly and blushed, then returned his gaze, her lips shiny and her smile sexy. He couldn’t believe how self-confident she was to be standing totally naked in front of him, wearing nothing but a flirty smile and a sparkle in her eyes. If it were him he’d be a trembling mass of jelly.

“So,” she prompted him impatiently, “what do you think?”

He walked over and circled her, pressing his erection against her ass and wrapping his arms around her midriff. He smelled her hair and kissed the side of her neck, gently flicking his tongue against her ear.

“I think you’re so beautiful it’s a crime.”

She rubbed herself back against him, rocking gently.

“Now how’s a girl supposed to answer that without going to mush? You sure know how to make a girl feel appreciated, that much I can say.”

He slowly slid his hand down her stomach. He felt her stiffen slightly as he hesitantly pressed it between her legs, gently massaging her wet slit and rubbing the tenderest part of her body. Sighing, she relaxed her body against his and went with it.

“Letting me touch you like this, god, it certainly makes me feel appreciated,” he whispered into her ear.

He slipped a finger up inside her, she was tight and wet, she turned her head and started to kiss him softly, stabbing her tongue against his and sucking on it. She was groaning into his mouth as he began to stroke his finger in and out, rocking her hips gently in time with his hand.

He’d never had any sexual experience in his life, but he’d thought about it and seen his fair share of pornographic films often enough to realise that it wasn’t all that hard, what he was learning was that the hard part would be controlling himself, to take things slowly, lingering over every little pleasure as they explored each other and made love for the first time.

She turned around and faced him, grabbing his hand and urging it back between her legs. He pushed his finger back up inside her as she slipped her hand inside his shorts and wrapped it around his erection. He groaned as she began to stroke him and they went back to kissing each other, it was so much sexier than he had ever imagined.

“I’ve dreamed about this for so long,” she cooed. “God it’s hard, hmm, I can’t wait until it’s inside me, in my pussy, sliding in and out.”

“Ugh,” was all he could say.

“You know, I feel like the odd one out, I’m the only one naked, let’s rectify that shall we?”

She pulled her hand out of his shorts and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it up his body until it got caught under his armpits. He was too busy staring at her face to realise that she couldn’t pull his t-shirt off him.

“Raise your arms, silly, I can’t perform miracles you know.”

He couldn’t help himself, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again, slowly, wetly, loving the fact that he could kiss her whenever he wished, relishing the feel of her warm creamy skin against his and that her sighs of passion were being uttered for him.

She broke the kiss and smiled at him, he wasn’t sure what she was thinking but all he could think was how much he loved her. She tugged at his t-shirt again, this time a little impatient frown on her face.

“C’mon, you got a nice long look at me, now it’s my turn, girls like looking at guys just as much you know.”

“Sorry, I just had to kiss you, I couldn’t help it.”

“You can kiss me all you like when you’re naked,” she said with a kinky smile.

He raised his arms and allowed her to slide the shirt over his head, once it was off she threw it away absently and ran her hands over his chest. Because he was a member of the swimming club he had to shave all the hair from his body, so he had a nice smooth chest with no hair on it. He also had a tan that he was proud of, he may regret it in forty years when he got cancer, but for now he liked the all-over tan that he’d worked on and it was suddenly paying off.

She crouched down slightly and started to kiss his chest, slowly sliding her tongue out and running it along his warm skin, it felt bizarre because it’d never been done to him before yet it was also incredibly pleasant. He suddenly broke out in gooseflesh and his nipples went hard.

“Cold?” she asked, looking up at him with a grin.

He laughed. “No…just incredibly turned on.”

“Good answer.”

“I learnt from the best.”

He sighed as she went back to licking him, she made her way down his chest to his stomach, inching closer and closer to the elastic band of his shorts, running her tongue along the edge and stopping, looking at the more than evident bulge near her face. She gazed up into his eyes.

“You must be getting pretty hard by now, need a bit of a hand down here?”

Shuddering, he managed to nod. She obviously took that as a yes because a second later she pressed her hand against the bulge, massaging it gently, squeezing his hardness.

“That better?” she cooed.

“Uh huh.”

She went back to licking him, sliding her pink tongue along the elastic band of his shorts and then made her way up his chest again, circling her tongue around one of his nipples and then sucking it into her mouth. While her left hand rubbed his cock through his shorts, her other hand slid up his body until it came to his other nipple, she started to pinch it between her thumb and forefinger, gently pulling at it. He groaned loudly and wondered if it’d felt anywhere near as good as this when he’d done it to her, and if so, he understood why she’d reacted the way she had.

She pulled her mouth off his nipple and trailed her tongue up to his neck, softly kissing and licking him, he wrapped his arms around her and caressed her bare skin, it was so smooth and warm…so soft. Her hand between his legs felt amazing, just to be touched down there by her, all the rubbing, the licking and the kissing, it was so good that he thought that he had to be dreaming.

She pulled her mouth away from his neck and lifted her head up, gazing intensely into his eyes. Her lips were slack and shiny with saliva. He leaned in and flicked his tongue against them, her breath was slightly irregular and warm, then her tongue darted out and slid against his, wrestling with it. She slid her free hand through his hair and pulled his head away gently.

“I need to see it,” she said seductively, “I need to see it right now.”

“I’m not about to stop you,” he replied thickly.

He watched her get down on her knees and he shuddered in anticipation of what was to come, what she was going to do to him. Her fingers curled around the elastic band of his shorts and pulled at them gently, slowly freeing his raging hardon merely inches from her beautiful mouth. Her tongue ran over her lips as she saw it, then she pulled his shorts down his legs and told him to step out of them. It was swinging slightly in front of her face and she tenderly wrapped her left hand around it, he felt himself go crimson as he watched her stroke him slowly.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers