High School Sweethearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

She was smiling warmly at him so she mustn’t have been too disappointed with his size. For some reason guys worried about that sort of thing, did women worry about the size of their breasts or whether their pussies were tight or loose? He didn’t know for sure, but he thought that something that shallow could only be worried over by men, not women.

His heart started to beat faster as he watched her lean forward and open her mouth, her tongue slid out and licked tentatively at the head, slowly circling her way around then lightly kissing it. He groaned out loud and cupped the back of her head, then she opened her mouth and enveloped an inch of his cock without warning, sucking it into her mouth and flicking her tongue against the tip.

“Oh fuck!” he gasped. She wasn’t sucking lightly, it felt as if she were sucking on him as hard as she could and it felt incredible, he trembled and almost let himself cum in her mouth right then, god knows he’d needed release all day.

Luckily a part of him was still thinking rationally, so he quickly grabbed the sides of her head with both hands and pulled her mouth away from his cock, it was left slick and wet, and he watched as she wiped the saliva from her chin with her forearm.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked with a worried look.

He grabbed her by the arm and motioned for her to stand, she put a hand to his face and caressed him, her eyes searching his for what she’d done wrong.

He laughed shakily and shook his head.

“No, Shell, just the opposite, you were doing it so right I almost lost it right there.”

“Oh,” she giggled, relief washing over her face, “oops, sorry.”

Grabbing her hand in his, he walked her over to the bed and laid her down on her back. He got on the bed and pressed himself up against her, making sure that his cock wasn’t even touching her skin, he didn’t want anything to ruin the night.

“Dang, I was just beginning to enjoy that too,” she said.

“You think you were…god, it felt incredible, I’ll take a raincheck on that though, okay?”

“You can bet on it.”

He kissed her and then explained that she had to take it a little slower when she was sucking on him like that, or else she was liable to making him go off way too early.

“Okay,” she said smiling, “next time I’ll suck on it so agonisingly slow that you’ll think it’s a new form of torture.”

“Oh, is that right?”

“Yup,” she said, nodding hear head.

Like lightning, his hand darted towards her stomach and he dug his fingers lightly into her, tickling her. She shrieked and grabbed at his hand, her body jerking at his touch. He kept up the tickling for a little while and enjoyed the feeling of her warm body jerking against his, he enjoyed hearing her giggling and laughing, and he loved touching her, it felt right when he was touching her.

Finally she went for a different tactic, instead of the defensive she went on the offensive, sliding her body sideways and climbing on top of him, sitting astride his chest. She had leverage so she grabbed at his hands easily and pushed them above his head, although he let her do all of this.

“You let me win,” she pouted.

“Maybe.”

“Now that you did that, I’m really going to suck it slow next time, perhaps even slower.”

She leaned down and kissed him softly, running her tongue out against his, still giggling slightly.

“There’s only one thing that will make up for all of this and if you do it really well, I promise not to torture you next time I give you head,” she whispered into his ear.

“What’s that?”

She relinquished her hold on his hands and climbed off him, laying down next to him again and opening her legs up wide, running a hand over her slit.

“If you eat my pussy.”

Smiling, he slid his body on top of hers and kissed her.

“If I have to, I have to,” he said between kisses, “I’ve only dreamt about doing it for years.”

“Then you better get to it then, huh?”

He nodded and began to move down her body, kissing the hollow of her throat and licking his way down to her breasts, lingering, sucking first on one of her large, pale pink nipples and then on the other, chewing lightly on them, nipping them.

“Oh, Ben, mmm, that feels so good.”

Her eyes were closed and she was panting slightly, her chest was beginning to rise and fall as he continued to suck and lick at her breasts. He gave each nipple one last kiss and then traced a line of kisses down to her stomach, flicking his tongue into her navel, then licking the rest of the way to that sweet junction between her thighs. It was the first time he’d seen a real, live pussy and he wanted to remember it. She spread her legs open wider for him, he looked back at her face and saw she was gazing down at him, her cheeks tinted red, and then he returned his gaze to what was between her legs. He leaned in close and took a long smell of it, oh god, it was a scent he could easily picture himself waking up to every day.

Her hips were shaking slightly in anticipation and she was clearly wet, but he gazed a moment longer at it, it was cleanly shaven around the lips and only a small tuft of blond hair remained, obviously trimmed short due to the size of her bikini. Her lips were pale and puffy, it was the most gorgeous pussy he’d ever seen.

“Ben,” she sighed impatiently, her hips trembling, “don’t just look at it, eat it.”

He poked his tongue out and licked the outside, going all the way around and making sure he missed her clit, making small kisses and all the while breathing her lovely scent in.

She started to squirm so he planted his hands on her legs to stop her, then continued to lick all the way around her pussy again, tormenting her, teasing her, and it was driving her nuts.

“You bastard,” she laughed, “What? Do you want me to beg you to do it?”

He thought about it for a second and then decided against it. He gave her slit a big long lick from the bottom to the top, then pressed his hand against her lips and opened her up. He didn’t waste any time, he dove right in and started to suck on her clit for all he was worth. She gave a long satisfied sigh as he pressed two fingers against her dewy opening and slid them into her tight, wet pussy. She began to rock against his hand, moaning for him to stick his fingers into her further, to suck her clit harder.

Shelly began emitting small groans of pleasure, squirming around on her back, caressing her breasts and her stomach as he licked at her most tender part. She slid a hand down her stomach and grabbed at this wrist, urging him to slide his fingers into her faster, harder. Then she slipped her hand through his tangled hair and down to his face, sliding her fingernails against his skin and caressing him. His cock was screaming, begging to be touched as he was touching her.

“Oh Jesus,” she groaned, as she began to hump his face and hand.

Then she really started to enjoy it, writhing and gasping, making noises that he’d never heard before, and he loved them, because he was the cause of these guttural sounds. She began to get sopping wet as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her tight pussy, and all the while he kept on sucking, never letting up.

“Omigod, omigod, omigod,” she began to chant, thrusting her hips up against his face and screaming for him to keep going, that she was almost there. She gripped his head with both hands and grinded him against her crotch, fucking his face, and then she suddenly snapped and started to shudder uncontrollably. Her grip on his head began to loosen and the wild bucking of her hips slowed to a gentle rock, she was sighing contentedly, swallowing fast, her chest rising and falling with each intake of breath.

“Oh shit,” she moaned, then laughed shakily.

His fingers began to slide in and out of her slower, they were slick with her juices and his tongue was sore from being ground against her so hard, but he didn’t mind, it was a small price to pay to make her cum. As she coasted down from her orgasm he removed his fingers from her, stopped sucking and pulled his mouth away.

He climbed up her body and collapsed next to her, licking his lips. Her hair was in disarray and a sheen of sweat covered her face. It was clear that she hadn’t faked it, she’d loved every second of it. She wrapped her arms around him lovingly and began to kiss his face, his lips, his eyes, everywhere. She blew a stream of air over his face as she tried to catch her breath.

“Is there something you wanna tell me, Ben?”

“What?” he asked quizzically.

“Who taught you to eat pussy like that? Jesus Christ, you’re a natural.”

He laughed nervously and smiled at her, he was just glad that he was of service. He almost said it but he knew how cheesy it would sound, so he kept his trap shut. He slid a hand over her breasts and squeezed them, then allowed it to travel back down to rub her pussy. It was sticky with sweat and saliva and it began to make a juicy squelching sound; they both looked at each other and laughed.

“That was incredible though, it was amazing…phew,” she said, blowing another stream of air at his face as she finally stopped shaking, stopped trembling.

Suddenly she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him wetly. He closed his eyes and went with it, savouring the feeling of her warm body rising and falling, still catching her breath. Oh he could definitely get used to this, being intimate with her, touching her, god he loved her.

His cock began to rub against her opening, slipping and sliding against her juices and it was driving him insane. He wanted her more than he’d wanted anything in his entire life; nothing else mattered more than right here, right now.

“I can’t take it,” she said, breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes, “I need you to put it in me now, please, please make love to me.”

He brought a hand up and caressed her face, brushed slivers of her hair out of her eyes and smiled down at her. He kissed her lightly on the lips and then moved his hand down to his cock, grabbing it and rubbing it up and down against her slit, but not putting it in her.

“C’mon, quit teasing me and put it in me already, I need it, I’ve needed it for years, please don’t make me wait any longer,” she moaned.

He began to shake as he pushed it at her opening and found that it was even tighter than he’d expected, he trembled as the tip slipped in, he rocked back and forth slightly, and then pushed more of it into her moist hole. They were both moaning out loud, he began to inch more and more in, he wanted all of it in there but she was incredibly tight and he didn’t want to hurt her. Her legs suddenly wrapped around his ass and her arms around his neck, using them as leverage she pulled his cock all the way inside her, deep down into the depths of her pussy.

“Oh god,” he groaned softly.

“Goodbye virginity,” she sighed almost imperceptibly, probably to herself.

All of a sudden he realised two things. One was that her hymen had been broken already, most likely while masturbating, and two, he hadn’t even consciously thought about that at all, the fact that he was losing his virginity. It hadn’t really mattered.

He lay atop of her, completely inside her and loving every minute of it. It was so warm and moist and tight, he started to shudder uncontrollably, he couldn’t believe that he and Shelly were finally doing it. She sighed gently into his ear and lay underneath him patiently, allowing him to savour the moment.

“God I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too, I love you more than you’ll ever know.”

“Good, then how about you show your love and start fucking me right now, this second, ‘cause if I don’t get fucked I might just go crazy.”

“We can’t have that, can we?”

“No, so you better just do it then.”

He shook his head and sighed, as if the task before him was going to be one of great inconvenience.

“The things I do for love,” he said.

They both grinned at each other and kissed. Then he pulled his cock out of her until just the tip was embedded and thrust it all the way back in, he started to do as he was told, he was fucking her. They started out at a nice, gentle pace that they both got into the rhythm of, all he could hear were their soft murmurs and sighs, and the continual sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

“Harder,” she groaned, “Fuck me harder.”

Their sighs of passion grew louder as he obliged her, the slapping of their flesh accelerating. All of a sudden it hit him that he was making love to his best friend, the reality of what they were doing hit him like a freight train. They were making love, here, on his bed. It wasn’t someone he was watching in a movie, it wasn’t a fantasy, Shelly was really here and pinned underneath him, and it was really his cock that she was begging for, gasping for him to do her harder and to make her cum.

He increased the tempo of his thrusts, but he wasn’t doing it too hard to cause either of them discomfort, it was a nice fast pace that would allow him to last at least a couple more minutes, but really, he wished that he could go on forever.

She was gripping him even tighter with her legs and she pulled his face down to hers, mashing her mouth against his and moaning as she slid her tongue in and kissed him. It was feverish and intense, a kiss of need and want, and his cock was straining now, so engorged that he thought he’d blow his wad right then. Somehow he managed to hold on, barely.

Her hips began to buck wildly and she was grunting into his mouth, their tongues still tangled. He pulled his head away from hers and looked down at her, she just stared right back and smiled a dreamy smile as he continued to thrust into her, pounding against her. He began to tremble as she brought a hand up to his face, touching him lovingly.

And then he lost it. Her touch was what had did it to him, watching her smile at him like that while she caressed his face.

“Oh…god!” he sighed, shuddering as he erupted inside her.

He didn’t stop thrusting though, he wanted to get her off too, so he continued to shove in and out of her, thrusting as his warm sticky cum spurted deep into her. A moment later she clamped her teeth down on his shoulder as she went over the edge and had her second orgasm, moaning and shuddering violently beneath him. He stopped thrusting but his cock kept shooting, kept pumping sperm into her.

He collapsed on top of her, sighing and kissing her cheek. She was still shaking beneath him, being wracked with jolts and tremors, the aftermath of a powerful orgasm. She just lay there, moaning and smiling, looking at him as if he were an oasis in a desert. He suspected that he was giving her pretty much the same look, he didn’t think that he could ever express quite how he felt at that moment, words wouldn’t do him or what had just occurred justice.

Her body was warm and slightly slick with sweat, she was slippery in his arms and he didn’t mind, the house could crash around him and he wouldn’t mind. Her legs disentangled themselves from around his middle and dropped to the bed, but he didn’t pull out of her just yet, he didn’t think he had the energy to. They just sat there for a minute looking at one another, both of them seeming to come to their senses about what had just transpired, they hadn’t even thought about it, they’d just acted on instinct and impulses.

“Whoa, shit,” he said at last.

She nodded her head and blinked rapidly. “That would be an understatement and a half.”

Her hand was still stroking the side of his face as she pressed her mouth against his and kissed him, a nice slow kiss, gentle stabs of the tongue and soft moans. Then she stopped and looked into his eyes.

“Aren’t you glad I didn’t wait until the end of the movie for your answer?”

He laughed and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Just slightly,” he replied.

Finally he climbed off her and instantly missed the sensation of her pussy clamped around his cock. He lay down next to her and propped himself up on his right arm, gazing down at her beautiful face and body. He still couldn’t believe what they just did, that a girl as gorgeous as Shelly wanted him, wanted his body, loved him! He knew she did and he believed her, but it still had a touch of unreality to it.

Her post-sex look was incredibly sexy, her face and neck were slick with sweat, her long blonde hair was dishevelled and her big brown eyes were expressive, hiding nothing. She was completely comfortable laying there in full view with her legs spread invitingly, and she had this irresistible I-just-got-fucked-and-loved-it smile on her face. She was glowing, she was beautiful.

He looked away from her for a moment and spotted the remote control on the floor, and for the first time noticed that When Harry Met Sally was still paused on the screen, the remote must’ve been kicked off at some stage and he hadn’t been aware of it. He rolled off the bed and onto the floor, picking the remote up and turning the television off. Then he threw the remote on the bedside dresser, jumped back on the bed next to Shelly and snuggled up against her.

“Mmm,” she said, closing her eyes, “I could definitely get used to this.”

“I just can’t believe it’s happened, that you’re here, in my bed.”

She opened her eyes and smiled, reached out and wrapped her arms around him.

“You better believe it mister.”

“Or else?” he teased.

“Or else I guess I’ll have to make love to you as often as I can until you do believe it.”

“I have a feeling that you’re going to have your work cut out for you then, I think it’ll take a lot to convince me properly.”

He leaned over and began to rub her sopping wet pussy, running his fingers between the folds of flesh while she reached over and wrapped her hand around his flaccid cock, stroking and tugging at it, trying to get him hard again.

“Ben honey, I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers