High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," I heard a quiet female voice say as I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water before bed. I turned around to see Alex sitting on the counter in the corner drinking a glass of milk.

"Good evening, Alex," I said, "or is it morning?" I corrected myself.

"I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still evening to me," she said with a coy smile before taking another sip of milk.

"So," I said turning around. She just smiled at me. I smiled back but was unsure of why exactly she would be looking at me the way that she was. "You really don't know do you?"

"Know what?" I asked playing along.

"Know who anyone was when you were blindfolded during the blow-job game," she stated.

"I couldn't see or hear a thing," I said.

"So you have no idea who sucked you off at the end?" She asked still unsure if I was bluffing.

"Was it you?" I asked.

"No," she confessed. "But I wish it had been. I've never see a guy cum like that before. Most times they just pump a few times on my tits, and I get a small drop as a consolation prize," she said with a sigh of disappointment.

"I've never titty-fucked a girl before," I said giving her a coy smile.

Her head shot up with an eager look on her face. I kept smiling. A smile slowly crept across her face. She slowly set her glass of milk on the table. She was wearing a pair of see-through pink silky booty shorts and a matching pink silk camisole top. I could see her areolas through the thin material. With an impish grin she grabbed the hem of her top and slowly pulled it up over her head. Her two large breasts flopped down with a bounce and a jiggle.

"Guys love to fuck my big breasts," she said as she took one in each hand. "I love the feeling of a rock hard dick between them." She then started to squeeze and play with them. The excess flesh protruded from between her fingers as though she was squeezing two soft fluffy play toys. "I love it when things get all wet and slick," she said as she pulled one breast up to her mouth and briefly sucked on her own nipple. "And I love being sprayed all over my body with hot jets of cum," she continued as she brought the other breast up to her mouth. This time she bit down on her nipple with her teeth and kept her lips apart so I could see.

To say the whole show she was putting on was arousing was an understatement. I got harder by the second and if I didn't do something about my boxers my dick was either going to poke out through the front hole or stick up out the top. I reached down and adjusted myself but made no effort to hide what I was doing. I rubbed my dick a few times as Alex watched. She licked her lips.

"Show me your cock, Steve," she said with a slow drawl. "Show me your piece of man meat." She licked her lips again and squeezed her breasts. "Oh, that's nice," she cooed as I tossed my shirt and boxers on the counter next to her. "I must confess that I am saving my pussy for marriage, but I can't wait any longer to have that lovely thing in my mouth and between my tits."

I was a little disappointed that I wasn't going to get to fuck Alex. She was smoking hot, and I would love to have seen those huge fun bags bounce and jiggle over my head as she road me down the orgasm highway, but I accepted her choice and would respect it.

I went over and stood in front of her with my dick pointing straight out and only inches away from her legs. I extended my arms, placed them on her hips and pulled her close to me. She in turn wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders. Our lips met and we kissed for a little while before I started walking to the living room.

"Unless you want me to bump you into every wall between here and the couch, you'll let me look," I said as she pouted.

"Okay." She continued to pout anyway.

"I have never done this before," I explained, "So you'll have to tell me how to position myself."

"Well," she started to say as I let her down so she could stand, "That all depends on if you want to fuck my tits." She then kissed me on the lips. "Or if you want me to fuck you with my tits." She finished with another light kiss on the lips.

"How about dealer's choice?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, goody. Both!" She said with a giggle. "Sit down and slide your ass out and spread your legs."

I did as I was ordered. It wasn't all that comfortable a position so I got up, pulled the footrest over to the edge of the couch so I could sit on it. This allowed me to get into a more natural reclining position.

Alex knelt down between my legs. "First, we have to get you good and wet," she said before giving me a mind-blowing blow-job. That alone would have been worth it, but before I got near the edge she pulled off me. "Hey now," she said. "No cuming just yet." She sat up and placed a breast on either side of my dick, surrounding my shaft with the warmth and feel of her voluptuous breasts. "Now, sit back and enjoy." She squeezed her breasts together with her hands and started moving them up and down my cock.

The sensation was unique. Not has warm or tight as a pussy, but there was still something arousing about knowing I had my dick buried between a girls tits. Just when I thought that this was all there was to it, on her next down stroke, she took the tip of my dick that stuck up from between her tits into her mouth. That was certainly a welcome sensation. The contrast between her soft tits and her mouth was enough to get me to the edge.

"This feels really cool," I said in a strained voice as she took my dick into her mouth again.

"I knew you'd like it," she said happily as she made an upstroke with her breasts. "Most guys will get close but since I am in control I like to back it off," she continued. "We can switch whenever."

"Okay," I said; "Let's switch."

My dick ached being in the open air, and I longed for release. Alex lay down on her back and told me to straddle her ribs. This placed my dick right between her breasts. I straddled her mid-section and held onto the back of the sofa.

"Now fuck my titties big boy," she commanded.

I did as ordered. I started thrusting forwards and back, slowly at first. It took a little while for me to find harmony between my balance and rhythm, but after a dozen or so strokes I got the hang of it. Sensing I was not going to fall over, Alex started licking the tip of my dick as it poked between her breasts. After a while she took long sucks on it between my strokes.

"That's it, you big breasted slut," I said in a deep husky voice. "Take my cock between your tits and suck it." She let out a moan. "That's it. Suck it," I continued. "You big fluffy tits are prefect for this. I bet you do this with all your boyfriends, don't you?" She neglected to answer me. "Answer me you big breasted slut," I commanded.

"I love it when guys fuck my tits," she said as I stroked away. "Every date I go on ends like this," she confessed. "I bet twenty guys have cum on my tits." The thought of all those guys doing the same thing I was doing turned me on. Not in a homoerotic kind of way, but in a voyeuristic way. I wondered what it looked like since I had never seen a titty fuck video before. I had seen a few pictures, but they really didn't give you the whole idea of what went on.

"I am going to cum all over your tits," I said as my impending orgasm built.

"Cum on me," she cried out. "Cum on my tits. Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth." She was really into it. "Cum all over me."

That was more than I needed to hear and after two more thrusts my dick jumped as I sprayed long strings of cum all over her tits and face. A few landed across her mouth and she was quick to lick them up with her tongue. I collapsed next to her spent not only from the orgasm but the near acrobatic maneuvers it took to get there on the small sofa. I could see how it wouldn't take so much out of me in the middle of the day, but at nearly four in the morning I felt exhausted.

We exchanged a few kisses while we cleaned up and then fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch. In the morning, everyone expressed how much fun they'd had. There was lots of hugging and kissing as people left, and eventually only Jenn, Ashley, Sarah, and I remained.

"Well, that was fun," I said as we all sat in the upstairs TV room which was now put back in order.

"And to think this is just the start of winter break." Jenn said with a glimmer in her eye.

+++

The next week was a sexual blur with a splash of afternoon swim practice. Heather called me Sunday afternoon to set up a lunch date which ended with me fucking her senseless at her house. Tuesday I met Kylie and Sarah for coffee and bagels and we ended up having a threeway at Jenn's while she played camera girl and recorded the whole thing. The highlight of that day was when I came all over Kylie's face and Sarah eagerly licked it up. When we watched the replay Jenn had such a great angle we joked the four of us should just go into the porn business. Wednesday, I had a chaste lunch date with Summer in which we talked about a lot of sexual stuff but I could still sense she wasn't really ready to take the plunge. We did end our time together with a rather passionate kiss. Thursday, Jenn and I were at her place fucking like rabbits in nearly ever room in the house. Friday, having been fucked out the day before, I laid low and relaxed until I had to go to swim practice. I did, however, get an interesting phone call from Ben.

To be continued...