High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the bag was a pair of board shorts, a cheesy Hawaiian shirt, a wrapped gift, and a card. I decided to open the card first.

Inside I read, 'Nothing I can say in words will ever express how grateful I am to have you in my life. You have been a friend, a brother, a confidant, a leader, a lover, and so much more than I could ever have imagined. I chose this theme because it celebrates both the fact we are on vacation as well as starting a new journey together. Now go get dressed and join the group out on the deck.' After finishing the card I went over and gave Jenn a quick hug before heading upstairs to change.

As I was halfway undressed Summer and Heather walked into the guest room I usually called my own when I stayed at Jenn's. "I had no idea," Heather said in near disbelief.

"Don't look at me," I said shaking my head. "I didn't either."

"Neither did I," Summer said.

I pulled out the board shorts and Hawaiian shirt from my bag and then though, 'I wonder what's in the girls' bags.' "What's in your bags?" I said holding up my shorts.

The girls giggled as they pulled out grass skirts and a bikini. They also had a coconut bra tops to go with their swim suits.

"She's outdone herself this time," I said laughing at the idea of all the girls walking around in coconut bra tops.

Out on the deck the group slowly grew. Guys in trunks and shirts with the girls rocking their grass skirts. A live steel drum band banged out some reggae tunes while tiki torches flickered giving everything a nice warm glow.

Even though we had seen each other just hours before durning lunch and again at graduation there were plenty of tearful hugs and emotional moments shared between people. Every now and then a pair would disappear and I figured our sexual escapades tonight would be kept under wraps given that there were a fair number of people from outside our circle at this party.

I was leaned back in a lounge chair when Summer sauntered over to me. She was twirling a flower necklace around her finger while holding a drink in her other hand.

"Would you like a lei?" She asked in a seductive manner. I could only assume the double entendre also meant lay in this case as well.

"I would love a lei," I said sitting up in the chair and leaning forward enough for her to drop the flowered necklace around my head.

She gave me a coy smile and a wink before making her way across the deck heading inside.

Not wanting to see too eager, nor draw attention to us wandering off together, I made my way around the deck saying high to a few people and filling up my cup with some water before heading inside.

Heather gave me a knowing smile and mouthed 'I'm next' before returning to the conversation she was a part of. I guess I wasn't being as subtle as I had hoped.

When I entered the guest room Summer had already lit a dozen candles and was wearing nothing more than her grass skirt and coconut bra top. Her bikini was resting on the nightstand next to the bed. Upon hearing me walk in she hit play on her mp3 player the familiar wa-waa-wa of a Hawaiian hula song started to play.

I chuckled and took a seat on the bed as Summer did her best impression of a hula dance back and forth across the bedroom floor. As she spun around she undid the string to her coconut bra, which wasn't hiding much of anything mind you, and then tossed it aside. Before she could undo her skit I stopped her.

"No, leave it on," I said as I stood up and closed the distance between us.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me giving me a passionate kiss complete with tongue.

As the Hawaiian hula song played in the background Summer undid the buttons of my shirt but left it on. She then undid the string to my board shorts and let them fall to the ground.

"Just a quickie," she said in a sultry tone. "Then let's go back to the party."

One of the nicest features of the bed in the guest bedroom is that it has an over-stuffed mattress which is almost waist high on me. So as Summer laid back on the bed I parted her skirt revealing her nude pussy to me. I could see her wetness glistening in the candle light.

I stroked my cock a few times to ensure it was completely hard and slipped a few fingers into Summer's pussy. I then took her juices and coated the shaft of my cock as if it were an all natural lube. As I leaned forward and guided my cock into her pussy Summer let out a moan and proceeded to wrap her legs around my waist.

It was a quick fuck. We were both worked up and eager to please. Summer tweaked her nipples pinching and pulling them as I looked down at her. I kept one hand on her hip pulling her body to mine while I worked the fingers of my other hand across her clit.

Soon I was hitting my forth climax of the day as Summer and I came together.

"Umm, just what I needed," Summer cooed as I withdrew my cock from her pussy. She then stuck two fingers into her pussy and scooped out a dollop of our mixed fluids. She did that two more times before being totally satiated and getting up to get dressed.

"Think anyone will notice if I just put the coconut part back on without my bikini top?" She said with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, and sadly I don't think it's that kind of party tonight," I said disappointed.

I pulled my shorts back on and tied them up and then buttoned a few buttons on my shirt.

Summer and I quickly made our way back to the party and aside from a few glances from Heather, Jenn, and Ben, our absence seemed to have gone unnoticed.

I made another trip around the deck stopping to talk to people from outside my usual circle. I knew this was probably the last time I would see most of them in contrast to my inner circle whom I was sure I would see a lot of over the next few days before we all headed off for our summer plans.

Around 1am the party officially fizzled out. Everyone from outside the inner circle had come, made their appearance and gone. Some went home, others went to some other party across town. Ben, Doug, and the twins made an early exit not doubt to do their thing as a coupled-couple. Alex had shown up and hinted at another tit-job but the opportunity never availed itself. She assured me that was an open offer. As nice as it was, I knew I had a long list of other willing participants that would go all the way with me. Not to mention I never felt that strong emotional connection with Alex anyway.

Kylie had come early but left early to go to another party. She thanked me again for letting her cross off a school bathroom blow-job from her 'bucket list.' I made sure to tell her if there was anything else she wanted help crossing off to give me a call. She gave my cock a few pats through my swim trucks and smiled before heading off.

Jenn, Jess, Ashley, and Will were all sitting around a patio table. I noticed the steel drum band was packing up and decided to give them a hand. I made sure to thank them again and tipped the guys each a $20 spot telling them they did an awesome job. Judging by the fist full of cash in his pocket I wasn't the only one to show my appreciation.

When I returned to the back deck it was a disaster area of empty cups and plates. Only half of the tiki torches were lit, and there were half-eat bowls of snacks on the outside bar. Just as the urge to clean hit me Heather called me over to the group.

"You staying the night?" She asked as I pulled up a chair.

"That was the plan" I replied.

"Well, I guess it's just us then," Jenn said as she survey the group.

I looked over at will and gave me a knowing grin. Two guys, and six girls. Great odds.

"Well, in that case, 1am rule is in effect," Jenn said. "No suits allowed in the pool and everyone must swim!"

We all cheered and quickly stripped out of our clothes. A pile of coconut bra tops, Hawaiian shirts, and swim suit bottoms formed in a matter of seconds. After that splashes where heard as we all jumped into the pool.

The girls did their best trying to dunk Will and I by ganging up on us. One at a time I would just toss them from the shallow end to the deep end. There were copious amounts of groping going on. At one point I had ahold of one of Heather's breasts in one hand and one of Ashley's breasts in the other. Meanwhile someone had a hold of my cock from behind.

Will had gotten Jenn up on the patio at the edge of the pool and was nose deep in her crotch while Jess was behind him no doubt giving him a reach around.

About the time I wondered what happened to Sarah she popped up behind Heather and Ashley. Both of them let out a scream and Sarah just grinned. As I looked down into the water I could make out the vague shadowy outline of Sarah's hands knuckle deep in each of their pussies.

That meant Summer was behind me and as I let go of the girl's breasts I turned to pick Summer up and toss her aside.

Needing a moment to catch my breath I sat down on the underwater steps and watched as Jenn and Jess switched places while Sarah, now assisted by Summer, continued to finger both Heather and Ashley.

Seeing the hour was late, not nearly 2am, I made it known I was ready to turn in for the night.

Taking the hint, Heather, Sarah, and Jess said they would follow me to the guest room. Summer, Ashley, and Jenn wrapped up around Will and took him upstairs. The guy had a shit-eating grin on his face I doubt the devil himself could wipe away.

Aside from the overstuffed bed, the handicapped accessible shower in the guest suite at Jenn's house was an epic feature. I doubt the designers of the house intended for an in-law suite to be the setting for repeated teenage orgies, but it worked perfectly for situations like this.

In the shower six hands worked their way across four breasts, three asses, two pussies, and one cock. As we washed away the pool water we made sure to leave no inch of each other's body unattended.

As we adjourned to the bedroom I made it known that Heather had called 'next' earlier and that she should get first dibs tonight. No one disagreed and in no time Heather was on her back with Sarah attached to one breast and Jess attached to the other. I decided to kneel and get Heather's pussy lubed up with tongue first.

Unable, or unwilling, to resist the three fronted attack on her body Heather climaxed quickly and strongly. Her pussy unleashed a torrent of fluid into my waiting mouth and with each aftershock of an orgasm she let out a little more fluid.

Not wanting to let her come down from such a high, I stood up and slid my cock into her pussy without a warning. At the same time Jess moved to straddle Heather's face positioning her pussy over the orgasming girl's mouth. Heather reached up and gripped Jess's hips tight and I saw her tongue start to dart across Jess's clit. Meanwhile Sarah grabbed one of Heather's breasts with one hand, coupled her mouth to one of Jess's breasts, and then reached around to Jess's ass with her other.

In no time I was blowing my loud deep inside Heather's pussy while Jess climaxed over Heather's mouth. Sarah, content with her role in all this flopped down on the bed staring up at me as I caught my breath.

Needing a drink I made my way out to the kitchen to fetch a round of waters for us all. Summer came down just as I was leaving. Her body glistened with a mixture of sweat and sexual fluids.

"A quick drink before round two," I said as I handed each of the girls a bottle of water.

The three of us cuddled on the bed taking a moment to recover. However, Sarah, being the only one yet to orgasm, was getting a bit antsy. After a final sip of water she positioned herself between my legs and began playing with my limp cock attempting to coax it back to life.

She started by tenderly fondling my balls along with gently tugging at my shaft. The stimulation, along with seeing her nude body positioned subordinately between my legs, got the blood flowing to all the right places. 
Heather and Jess decided to just sit back and enjoy the show Sarah and I were putting on. The two of them propped themselves up against the bed's headboard and began slowly rubbing their own bodies. Their legs were casually intertwined and I figured in a few moments their hands would be wandering to each other's bodies.

Satisfied I was as erect as I was going to get, Sarah relinquished my cock from her grasp and climbed up my body. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my hips. As she lowered herself down I turned to watch Heather and Jess diddle their clits and for added visual stimulation they each grabbed a handful of tit-flesh with their free hand. I soon found my attention pulled back to Sarah as she guided my hands up to her amble bosom. "Why look at theirs when you can touch mine?" She teased. That was more than enough to captivate my wondering attention span and for the next few minutes I was focused on Sarah and Sarah alone.

As she rode me in a cowgirl manner I slowly rolled my hips letting the tip of my cock hit Sarah's innards at every angle possible. At the same time I slid my hands down from her breasts and put gentle pressure on her abs with my thumbs. Making slow circles on her belly I dug my other fingers into her her sides. The mix of pleasure, pressure, and pain heightened her arousal. Soon she was panting and moaning.

"So close," Sarah cooed. Her confession much have been taken as an invitation by the other two girls because no sooner had Sarah and I increased the pace of our coupling had Jess and Heather flanked Sarah each latching into to a breast. Simultaneously they each placed a hand on my chest and racked their fingernails from my collarbone to my groin then back again.

As Sarah climaxed I blew my last load of the night into her pussy. Savoring every last second of pleasure I let the multiple sensations of Sarah's knees tightening up against my hips, the warmth of her love box on my cock, and the gentle raking of fingernails on my chest overwhelm my senses.

Lying in blissful post orgasmic bliss the four of us exchanged kisses before taking a brief moment to clean ourselves off and crawling into bed.

+++

Sleeping with a beautiful women never gets old. Doubling down on that is even more fun. Trying to triple it is not a feat for the meek. When I woke up Saturday morning both of my arms were tingling with numbness as was one of my legs. If that wasn't enough there was hair everywhere. Draped across my chest where the lovely locks of Heather, Sarah, and Jess. How they didn't end up in a giant knot I'll never know.

With a solid case of morning-wood singling my bladder was full and need of emptying I slowly freed my limbs from their captors. Heather was tucked against my left side with her head on my chest. Jess was somehow wedged between her and my hip while Sarah was glued to my right side with her legs wrapped around my thigh. She let out a stifled moan as I pried my leg free and ended up dragging my knee across her clit in the process.

Sensing the void between them the three girls soon gravitated towards each other as if guided by some mystical force. Fighting the urge to pee I was amazed watching them fumble in their sleep, or at least half asleep, as they groped and grabbed for something to hold onto.

When I returned from my trip to the bathroom Jess and Heather were spooning with Heather's arm draped over Jess's side and a firm grip on her smaller breast. Meanwhile Jess and Sarah were face to face having fallen back asleep mid-kiss with their hands resting gently on each other's hips.

Not wanting to spoil the scene, or their peaceful slumber I threw on a pair of boxers and made my way outside. The cool mornings of late spring were now giving way to the warmer mornings. After taking a deep breath of fresh air I found a comfortable spot in the sun near the patio's outdoor water feature.

Allowing the calmness and serenity of the moment to wash over me I let my mind drift. For a while it dwelled on the sexual antics of the night before no doubt the thoughts were accompanied by an easily readable smirk on my face. It then played back through the graduation ceremony and all the moments I shared with my friends and family. Next my mind wandered forward and I began to wonder what the summer would bring and how to maintain the friendship and bonds that I had built over the last year. After a long while my mind finally calmed down and I was able to just enjoy the peace of the moment. I gave my worries and fears up and entered that familiar state of peace I could only find through meditation.

It could have been minutes, it could have been an hour, but at some point I heard the patio door open and close. Satisfied with my meditation time I slowly gathered myself. However, much to my disappointment I found no one out on the patio when I opened my eyes.

"So it was you," I said as I walked into the kitchen seeing Jenn gathering breakfast items on the center island of the kitchen.

"Didn't mean to disturb you," she said apologetically.

"No apology needed," I said as I reassuringly kissed her on the forehead. She took a respite from her prep work to hug my torso. "Making breakfast?"

"Yeah. I guess everyone else is still asleep," she said letting go of me.

"Then let's give them something to wake up to," I said letting a warm smile wash across my face.

I am by no means a gourmet chef, but if there was three things I could manage it was bacon, eggs, and toast. Between the two of us Jenn and I managed to have three different kinds of eggs cooking, toast cycling in and out of the toaster, along with a sizable tray of bacon and sausage in the oven. At some point Jenn fired up the coffee machine and within moments we had enough food cooked to feed an army. Well, at least feed an army of oversexed teenagers the morning after love making sessions with multiple partners.

Sure enough, with no invitations needed, four sleepy bodies began making their way into the kitchen.

"That smells so good," Heather said as she pulled up a stool to the kitchen counter.

"Coffee," Summer said not even bothering to wipe the sleep out of her eyes. Watching her fumble for creamer and sugar was humorous but I dare not let her hear me laugh.

Ashley echoed Heather's call for coffee and then found a place in the corner to relax.

Will grabbed my hand and gave me the typical one-arm bro-hug and thanked me for making breakfast. Jess and Jenn shared a hug as well although it was a bit more intimate.

As we slowly came to life with coffee and food in our bellies the six of us began talking about our days and the rest of our graduation weekend plans. Most of them orbited around family obligations of dinners and appearances with extended family.

"Do you mind coming along to dinner with me?" Summer asked batting her eyes at me for added effect.

"Yeah. My family isn't really doing anything today and I am sure they won't mind me keeping you company," I said before taking a bite of bacon. I then looked over at Ashley who nodded her approval and added a quick wink to drive the point home.

"Great. I am not sure I can face my grandparents alone. They keep pestering me about a boyfriend. So be warned, you will get asked a lot of questions," she then gave me a worried look as if I would back out on her.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to them them about Christmas break and that they have nothing to worry about." That comment earned me a wadded up napkin thrown my way.

Heather and Will made similar plans and I could tell that under the table they were holding hands. It was good to see them being affectionate and I wondered what the future might entail for the two of them.

"What about you two," I said pointing at Jess and Jenn with a piece of toast.

"Oh, we'll probably clean up here, make some sweat passionate lesbian love in the afternoon, and then have dinner with my parents," Jenn said as Jess giggled.