Higher

Story Info
Stranded wife meets stranger in the hotel bar.
2k words
4.05
114.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! When finished, please take a few seconds and rate this story - one click is all it takes. And, if you have a minute, leave me feedback and tell me what you liked or didn't like. Cheers!

If it wasn't for the snow I'd be home now, Shannon thought, safe in my own bed, curled up next to Jon instead of lying in a strange bed in a strange room with a stranger's head resting on my stomach. What was his name? Bill? Mark?

Shannon looked down at the back of his head, watching it rise and lower with each breath she took, struggling to place his name. The room swam in and out focus and her thoughts moved sluggishly through an alcohol induced haze. She silently cursed the blizzard that cancelled all flights out of Denver. Fortunately, she'd been able to snag a room before the hotels filled up.

The overly cheerful desk clerk had given her a coupon for a free drink at the hotel bar, all the while apologizing for the inconvenience caused by the weather. Shannon had called home frustrated by circumstances beyond her control but Jon soothed her, telling her everything was fine, Molly was fine, she should relax and go enjoy her free drink. That drink, of course, turned into a second and a third and, like that, she was deep in conversation with a fellow stranded traveler who couldn't get home to Chicago. She couldn't recall how many drinks she had with him, but she did remember he had kind eyes, a warm smile, a magical voice that instantly put her at ease, and, as she learned soon after, a magical tongue to match.

Oh, God! His tongue! He didn't just lick with it - he massaged, he teased, he explored, he devoured. When she came she'd - what? Passed out? Blacked out? Fallen asleep? None of these felt right but she couldn't quite grasp the proper phrase. Wet heat pooled in her loins as she recalled their encounter and she desired nothing more than to run her fingers through his hair, to rouse him, to encourage him, to let him guide her into uncharted wilderness.

But she stayed her hand, thinking of Jon and Molly and the mess she'd made. Guilt and shame descended swiftly and weighed heavily on her soul. How could she do this? How could she hurt Jon like this? He was a good husband and father. They had a good marriage, a great marriage when compared to other couples, and Shannon wanted no one else. A lone, silent sob racked her body. Nothing made sense at the moment.

She had always been the faithful type, not just in her marriage but also in prior relationships. Sure, there had been a few times when she may have been tempted but not once had she strayed from the path. All it took was for her to think of her husband and her little girl and any hint of infidelity would vanish, like a puff of smoke on a windy day. It had worked every time, until tonight. This stranger had some sort of power over her, a kind of spell that made it difficult if not impossible for her to resist. She had to stop before it went any farther.

Shannon surveyed her predicament and determined: one, she was completely naked; two, the man was stripped down to his briefs which most likely meant they hadn't actually fucked; and three, this wasn't her room so she may have a chance of sneaking out. Minutes passed as she planned how to extract her body from beneath his head without waking him. But just as she was about to make her first attempt, his hand caressed her inner thigh.

She froze, hoping he was still asleep, but that hope was dashed when his lips brushed against her stomach, his tongue tickling her skin. Her mind screamed for her to push him aside, to grab her clothes and flee, to escape before any more damage was done. A simple two-letter word formed in her throat but caught there, unable to rise to her lips. The warmth of his kisses and the touch of his hand had re-stoked the fire burning deep within. She'd been reaching out, fully intending to push him away but instead her hand betrayed her, burying her fingers in his hair and urging him lower.

Fingers glided over her sex, dancing lightly and enticing her outer lips to swell and unfold like a flower greeting the morning sun. The pool of wet heat spilled over the brim and Shannon imagined she heard a slightsnick as her pussy parted for his fingers. He dipped into her, spreading her nectar all over her sex, painting her with her own juices, while his magical mouth continued its journey south. Her husband and daughter were a dim memory until she saw the gold band on her finger.

With his lips nuzzling her clit, Shannon pulled her wedding ring off and set it on the nightstand. She turned away from Jon and Molly and focused all of her attention on Steve. The name suddenly popped into her head. His name is Steve, she thought as two finger slid into her. Murmurs and sighs of contentment escaped her lips as he slowly worked her over, laying a solid base to build her orgasm on.

Steve rolled to his hands and knees next to her but facing away, his face buried in the V of her thighs, his hands under her buttocks. Fingers dug into her soft flesh, pressing close to her anus and sending a ripple of pleasure coursing through her. His tongue plunged with abandon, sending her soaring.

She had always envisioned her orgasm as some sort of climb. Sometimes it was a mountain, other times it was a hill; and the higher the climb, the more intense the orgasm. And when the peak was reached her spirit would plummet quickly back down to where she started. But with Steve, there was no peak, only a plateau of heightened sexual awareness and tension, and a desire for more. Once reached, he kept her there before starting another ascent. She imagined a succession of plateaus, each more beautiful than the preceding, climbing up to the heavens. She yearned to visit them all.

At the next plateau, Shannon caressed his ass through the cotton briefs, feeling the power of his muscles rippling just below the surface. She cupped the bulge between his legs, feeling the fullness of his balls and measuring his length. When his finger grazed across her anus, her finger responded automatically, pushing between his buttocks, kneading the hard knot of muscle through his underwear, encouraging him. Each new sensation drove her onward, upward. Her body writhed under his touch. His tongue ran from the top of her clit down to the bottom of her pussy and a little past, hinting at something more, something she had only dreamed of.

That's it, she thought as the tongue danced over the sensitive skin, that's what I want. All those years of sleeping with Jon and all the times when he asked me what I wanted, not once did I have the courage to tell him. Instead I'd always hoped he would take the lead, he would be the adventurous one and would somehow stumble upon what I secretly desired. Now a complete stranger was exploring my body the way my husband should have, maybe would have if only I'd found the words.

Why is it easier to have sex than it is to talk about it?

This stranger was taking her higher than she'd ever thought possible. Something new was created inside her at that moment, something wild and carnivorous and born from lust. With frantic fingers she clawed his underwear off and wriggled under his body, his pre-cum smearing across her face. She eagerly wrapped her lips around his fleshy tip, her tongue flicking wildly. Shannon took him deeper than she'd taken any man, greedily devouring him.

The effect on Steve was immediate. He paused and groaned before continuing his tongue lashing. He drove her higher and higher until the pressure and tension became too great for her to focus on anything but the ever-bulging dam holding back the molten lava of her orgasm. She lay back and moaned loudly, helpless. Steve pumped his hips, dipping his cock into her mouth over and over, muffling her cries.

Within moments every nerve in her body fired at once as if a jolt of electricity had shot through her. But instead of receding, the sensation rolled over her again and again like waves crashing on the shore, and Shannon felt herself drifting off the plateau and up into darkness. She could still hear her cries of ecstasy but now they sounded far away, dreamlike. Below her was a bright, white ball of light with four arms streaming out from it, like a spiral galaxy seen from such a great distance individual stars are indiscernible. Shannon understood at once: she was that galaxy adrift in her own private universe.

Eventually, the brightness dimmed and cooled and her cries subsided. Shannon drifted down toward the galaxy until the light filled her vision and she found herself back in the hotel room lying on her stomach. Cum seeped from her mouth forming a puddle on the sheet. She wasn't aware until that moment that he'd climaxed, too.

Hands massaged her ass as wet kisses covered her back, starting between her shoulders and slowly moving lower and lower. His mouth explored the cleft of her buttocks, moving lower still. She briefly thought to protest and stop him but when his hands spread her ass cheeks and his tongue flicked across her bunghole, all remnants of resistance fled her and she was completely his. She scooped his seed from the sheet and sucked it off her fingers, savoring every taste, every smell, every sound, every touch as his tongue wormed its way inside her. She squirmed beneath him, the lust flaring up again.

She was pulled back onto her knees and the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. The tip caught at once and he slid deliciously inside, filling her. Within minutes she was back on that plateau, eager to be taken to the next. A moistened thumb massaged her anus, slowly working inside her and she let out a long, low moan. She was close to drifting away once more when his cock slid from her pussy.

"Tell me what you want."

"Please," she moaned, his thumb still buried in her ass.

"Please, what?"

"You know," she whimpered, turning her head to look back at him.

"No, I don't. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

She couldn't bring herself to say it. It was so obvious, why didn't he just do it! Ever so slowly, he withdrew his thumb and she groaned in frustration. She thrust her hips back against him, his cock pushing at her tight hole.

"That," she whispered. Her whole body trembled in anticipation. Even though he was barely touching her she was close to coming again.

"Tell me. Say it." His cock was gone now and his hands held her hips firmly in place.

How could she say it? How could she tell a stranger to do something she never thought she wanted? The knob of his cock poked at her ass playfully, teasing the words to the surface. Shannon swallowed hard.

"Please," she begged, "please, fuck me in the ass."

A kiss brushed the middle of her back and her head was gently pushed back down onto the bed. She looked at the nightstand where her wedding band sat just as she left it, standing on end like a golden eye, staring in a cold and silent accusation. She turned away as he entered her.

Tomorrow, and the days and weeks and months after, she would have plenty of time to ponder her guilt and shame, and to deal with the consequences of this night.

For now, there was only the white, hot lust burning brightly at the center of her universe.

It was all that mattered.