Higher Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexis and Rob reunite, but is he out for revenge?
2.6k words
4.52
15.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, I recommend reading Chapter One before reading this. Thank you ZB for editing this story.

Alexis arrived at the nearly empty park and made her way to the swing sets, their old meeting spot. She sat on a swing waiting, lost in distant memories. After some time she became aware of her surroundings again and looked around, but there was no sign of Rob. She pulled out her cell phone to check the time. It was already 9:20 and Rob was never late. Maybe he'd led her on and never intended to meet her. Or was he somewhere watching and laughing at her for showing up, believing he really wanted to see her? Dismayed, she sat on the swing and cried into her hands.

Alexis' sobs drowned out the footsteps that approached from behind. She jumped as large hands wrapped around her waist, but she instantly recognized them.

"Shh baby, I didn't mean to make you cry," Rob whispered as he held her close. He removed one hand from around her waist to wipe at the tears and brush curls from her wet cheeks. He knelt on the ground and twisted the swing around so she faced him.

She searched his expression hoping to see what he was feeling but his face didn't betray any emotions. Another tear rolled down her cheek and she watched his gaze follow it as it fell to her lap. He drew a sharp breath. Alexis smiled, as hoped the push up bra caught his attention.

"Can we talk about what happened? I have so many things I want to tell you. I want to tell you how sorry I am; I'm so sorry I let Daddy convince me I was too good for you." She paused, "I love you." She watched as he bit his lower lip to keep from smiling but she couldn't decide if it was out of joy or because her admission would make revenge even sweeter. "I'm so sorry I was such an idiot and..." Rob placed a finger over her lips.

"You've always talked too much," he teased as he let go of the swing and let it spin her back around. "You want to go for a ride?" he asked casually.

"Yeah, but aren't we going to talk about this. Rob I know I broke your heart, please let me..." and again he interrupted.

"Shh," Rob whispered as he took her hand and led her toward the parking lot, "I know how you can make it up to me."

Without protesting she let him open the door and help her into his truck. He got behind the wheel and made his way from the park. Rob turned down a road Alexis didn't recognize and she became curious. She'd anticipated him parking along one of the lonely back roads they'd frequented in high school.

"Where are we going?" Alexis questioned.

"I thought we were getting a little too old to be making out in my truck."

"So where are we going?" she asked again.

"My place, I have an apartment now. I just happened to be at my folks' house when you called this afternoon."

"Sounds fun," Alexis decided as she scooted toward Rob. She ran a hand along his leg starting at his knee and working up. She noticed him clench his jaw as she approached his thigh, but decided not to explore. In the moonlight Alexis could see the bulge in his shorts and didn't want to tease him too much.

Rob pulled into the parking lot and quickly got out so he could open the truck door for Alexis. He took her hand and led her into the apartment.

"Oh!" Alexis gasped, clearly surprised.

"I wanted to have that talk in the park but I had to get us back here before I burned the place to the ground"

Alexis moved down the hallway and Rob closed the door. He hadn't been late to hurt her feelings or keep her waiting; he'd been busy turning his untidy bachelor pad into a romantic retreat. All of the lights were off in the apartment and candles were scattered about, casting a soft glow on the walls. A bouquet of red roses sat on the coffee table and soothing orchestra music played softly in the background, completing the romantic mood.

He took her hand and led her toward the couch. "I'm willing to give us another try."

Alexis nodded, the tears in her watery eyes threatening to spill over. She prayed he meant it and wasn't just saying it to get her into bed one last time. She sat down on the couch and Rob lifted her into his arms. As she nestled against his large frame she tilted her head back against his broad shoulders. He looked exactly as she remembered. He was clean shaven but had thick, dark blond hair that he kept longer than his mother liked. He wore his bangs swept to one side across his forehead, his pale blue eyes barely showing.

They sat cuddled together in a comfortable silence, letting their closeness rather than words heal old wounds. Alexis sighed happily and snuggled closer against Rob's chest, his body felt firmer than she remembered.

"Have you been working out?" Alexis asked. "You look good. I um," Alexis stammered suddenly self conscious about the weight she'd gained, "I let myself go a little. I'm sorry if..." but Rob didn't let her finish.

His mouth covered hers in a familiar kiss as he laid her back on the couch and snuggled up alongside her.

He teasingly ran his fingers along her neck and collar bone. "I don't care, you're gorgeous."

"You just like my bigger boobs," Alexis nervously joked.

Rob cradled her in his arms for several minutes before Alexis broke the silence. "Rob you don't have to be shy. You can touch me."

With her permission, Rob pulled the shirt over her head. He let his hands wonder over her soft skin, taking in the light flowery fragrance of her perfume, before reaching to unhook her white satin bra. He fumbled with the clasp for a few moments before Alexis reached to unhook it; she hoped it was because he was out of practice. Rob slid the bra down her arms and tossed it aside. He knelt on the floor beside the couch, taking his time to tease her with light touches along her curves. Finally Rob cupped her breasts in his hands; kneading gently as his tongue flicked a hardening nipple.

Alexis moaned and closed her eyes, letting herself absorb the sensations. Rob released her nipple and left a trail of kisses as he moved to the other one.

Rob kissed his way down her stomach as he undid the button and zipper of her skirt. Alexis eagerly lifted her hips off the couch so he could slide the skirt off. He reached down and took off her shoes then ran his tongue along her calves, thighs and up to her white lacy panties.

"Please." Alexis moaned as she lifted her hips off the couch, her eyes imploring him to pull down her panties. Rob used his teeth to inch down one side before moving to the other side to repeat the action. Alexis wiggled under him trying to speed up the process. "Just use your hands."

"I've waited a year for this, you can wait another minute." Rob retorted.

Alexis stilled, letting him continue. At last the panties slipped off and she was completely naked. She had always kept the hair to a minimum but now she was waxed bare, she watched his cock stiffen in approval. Wanting to touch him, Alexis reached to undo his shorts, but Rob evaded her grasps.

He pulled her to a sitting position on the couch and spread her legs apart as he knelt before her on the floor. Rob ran his hands up her plump thighs then pulled her toward him. As he moved her pussy to his mouth he could smell her musky scent and realized she was already aroused from his teasing. He kissed and licked her outer folds, deeply breathing in her scent. He put her legs over his shoulders and continued the gentle assault, intentionally avoiding her clit. Alexis closed her eyes and whimpered in frustration, "Please Rob."

With a swift motion Rob plunged two fingers into her wet pussy and stroked her clit with his warm tongue. It caught her off guard and her eyes shot open. She ran her hands through his hair. "Oh God that feels good," she moaned, hoping he would continue.

After several minutes Rob slowly withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, which he knew she liked. He darted his tongue in and out and rubbed his palm in a circular motion, increasing the pressure in response to her writhing body. "Oh God," she groaned and pushed her hips against his hand. As Alexis' tugs on his hair increased, Rob inserted two fingers back into her tensing pussy. After establishing a rhythm with his fingers, he licked upward and began fluttering his tongue against her swollen nub. The sensations were too much for Alexis.

"Oh Rob," she moaned as the pressure inside her body exploded. Her muscles spasmed around his pumping fingers and he decreased his tongue's contact with her now sensitive clit. Finally her body relaxed and her breathing became less ragged. When she opened her eyes again they were filled with tears.

Rob wiped them away tenderly, but the anger inside him began to boil to the surface. What did she have to cry about? "Lexi, you tore my heart out and stomped on it in your designer heels. For a year I've tried to get over that hurt. But how do you move on from something like that? What do you do when out of the blue, the woman you love decides she's too good to be with you?"

Alexis' heart sank. "Rob, I'm sorry," she pleaded.

He stared at her, his eyes cold. "Let me finish," he demanded. "I'm willing to give this another try, but it's not going to be the way it was. I don't think I can put my heart on the line, not yet. I'm going to have to learn to trust you again."

Alexis broke out in a fresh round of sobs. That was it. That was the worst he was going to give and it was far kinder than she'd let herself imagine. "I swear I've changed."

"I believe you," he finally answered, "or you wouldn't have come groveling for another chance." His anger gone, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her roughly.

Alexis pressed her naked body to him and lovingly cradled his face in her hands as she returned his urgent kisses. "Can we go to your room," she finally whispered.

Rob took her hand and led her to his bedroom. He pulled back the quilt and pushed her onto the bed. He couldn't control himself any longer. He tugged his shirt from his shorts and began undoing the buttons.

"Let me help you with these," Alexis offered as she moved to the edge of the bed and undid his button and zipper. She pulled the boxers and shorts down in a single tug and his cock sprang free. "I never forgot how much I loved him," she cooed as she took him into her mouth.

She toyed with him, licking his head as one hand teasingly stroked along the pronounced veins. He pushed her mouth onto his aching dick. "Please baby, make me cum."

Alexis began to move more deliberately. She increased her pressure and rubbed up and down his shaft, lubricating her movements with saliva. Her tongue continued swirling around him as she took in more, until his head was as far as it would go. She tilted her head back, took a deep breath, and slowly let his cock slide into her throat. Alexis pulled back and let him slide back into her mouth where she licked and sucked the head before allowing him to ease down her throat again.

Rob grabbed onto her shoulders for support. Sensing he was getting close, she gently stroked his balls and moaned to encourage him. The vibrations of her throat around his dick sent him over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moaned and thrust himself deeper into her throat where he came with startling force. Alexis eagerly awaited more, but he pulled out. His next shot covered her chin before he could lower himself to her tits where he pumped the remainder. Alexis gently licked him clean before dipping her fingers into his cum. One by one, she sucked it from her fingers.

Rob collapsed onto the bed pulled her into his arms. As their eyes met Alexis grinned, "You think we can wake him up?" He didn't answer; instead he rolled her onto her back and straddled her body. He smeared his cum over her breasts. Using his tongue, he traced circles around her hard nipples, suckling both before moving up to her mouth. Without breaking their kiss, Alexis took his cock in her hands and rubbed him up and down her wet slit, coating his broad tip with her juices. He began to harden in response.

Alexis guided him to her opening and waited for him to thrust inside, to fill her again. Rob stared down at her. She read his thoughts. "I'm sure." She felt completely vulnerable as Rob entered, slowly burying himself deep inside her. He hesitated. "Please. I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

Rob pulled back, allowing himself to nearly pop out before ramming himself inside her again. "Oh God," she moaned as he continued fucking her with hard, deliberate strokes. Emotions began to overtake her senses, she was his again. She wrapped her legs around his waist and invited him deeper, into her body, and her heart. "Oh, Rob. I love the way you fuck me," Alexis moaned between ragged breaths as the tension in her body coiled. She dug her nails into his shoulders, "God. Ah. Oh please," she moaned. She went quiet just before her pussy began pulsing around his cock. Rob wasn't far behind; he plunged himself deep as he filled her with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

"I love you," he panted into her curls.

Seeing the sincerity in his eyes, those three simple words meant the world to her. "I love you too," she whispered.

Rob kissed her tenderly. "Can you spend the night?"

"I'd give anything to fall asleep in your arms tonight, but you know I can't. We should probably get me home."

It was nearly 2:00 am as Alexis snuck into her house, grateful her parents hadn't changed the code on the alarm system. She climbed the back stairs and made her way to her room, but her entrance had not gone unnoticed.

"What the hell are you doing," Drew whispered as he stepped from his doorway to inspect the noise. Seeing Alexis' disheveled hair a knowing smile formed on his mouth.

"Drew please don't say anything to Mama and Daddy about this," Alexis pleaded.

Still smiling he pulled his sister toward his room, "I'll make you a deal. You put in a good word for me with Kaitlyn, get me a date, and I won't say anything."

Alexis was puzzled but nodded in agreement.

"What, you think I'm not good enough for her?" Drew retorted.

"No, No," Alexis reassured "I actually think you two would get along really well. It's just she's not your type. Well physically she is, but her parents aren't wealthy and she's not even from the South. You always date..."

"Just help get me a date," Drew interrupted.

Alexis crept down the hall, leaving her brother to ponder his next move with Kaitlyn.