Higher Education Ch. 2

Story Info
She's tutored at home by stepmother & dad.
2.3k words
4.02
49.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayne had never been able to figure out what her father saw in Dora Chesley, but there was no doubt that Frank Rikardson was wrapped securely around his second wife's littlest finger. He'd met her on a business trip and after a whirlwind courtship that ate into his schedule of meetings during that week, had married her and carried her in triumph home to Yorkeville.

Frank's grandfather, said Yorkeville in its private conversations, had been the brains of the family; his amiable descendent was regarded with affectionate contempt. Old Howard Rikardson's business acumen had been equaled by his ability to judge both character and ability in his own son and his grandson. With a rather despairing sigh, he sent for his lawyers and wrote a will that effectively isolated them from making any business decisions while providing them with an income that, by the late 1980s, had risen to over 7 million dollars a year.

Frank Rikardson might have been stupid, but he was fairly simple in his tastes. He was, as his father had been before him, perfectly content to remain in Yorkeville, where he played golf at the country club, took planeloads of buddies on hunting trips to his lodge in the mountains and indulged in an occasional spree in the 'wicked city'. His marriage to Alayne's mother had been unhappy and brief, ending when the young Mrs. Rikardson plowed into a concrete traffic abutment at 75 miles an hour after a long night's drinking at the Odyssey Club.

Alayne's memory of her mother was dim; Audra hadn't paid much attention to her and had died when she was only four. Her grandmother Rikardson, who lived in a quiet wing of the family house, had been - for all intents and purposes - her mother. Frank's attentions to his daughter were much the same as his attentions to everyone else: he listened to her affectionately, bought her things affectionately, and paid affectionate inattention to her conversation.

Alayne had never understood how much of a stabilizing influence her grandmother wielded over her dim-witted son until a cerebral hemorrhage carried her off. Without his mother's eagle eye on his bank balance and his behavior, Frank began to play a little harder. Which resulted in a wild weekend in New York, a speedy ceremony in front of a Justice of the Peace, and Alayne's horrified introduction to a stepmother who was barely ten years older than she was.

Dora hadn't wasted any time consolidating her position; she redecorated the family home expensively and elegantly, threw receptions and dances to which all coveted an invitation, and in a short time was regarded with bewildered respect by the citizens of Yorkeville, who whispered that she had really kicked old Frank's ass into line.

Dora had from the outset treated Alayne with cool courtesy, and her stepdaughter grudgingly acknowledged her position in the household. It didn't seem that Frank's behavior towards his daughter changed after his marriage, but there was something in his attitude that made Alayne uneasy. She couldn't have known that Dora was working very carefully on her husband, showing him school reports and repeating stories of his daughter's misbehaviors and instabilities. She alluded to Audra Rikardson's insufficiencies, and after a year of marriage, Frank was ready to believe that his daughter was headed down the same path as her tragic mother.

"What do you think we should do with her, Dora?" he asked, finally, trusting that his clever wife would have a solution.

"Private boarding school," replied Alayne's stepmother. "I know just the place."

As she stared out the windows of the car now, Alayne's senses began to sting as the queerly numb feeling began to recede from her mind. Her arms and shoulders burned with muscle strain, between her legs a throbbing hot ache and the slow leak of semen and her own juices. Her thoughts began to dart, disorganized and nearly incoherent. Beneath her eyelashes, she stared at her stepmother's profile, noted the satisfied smile that curved Dora's lips. She discovered that her body was shaking with rage and betrayal.

Dora turned the car into the long drive that led to the house before she spoke. "Your father's out of town, Alayne. I'm telling you this so you don't do anything stupid."

"When he gets back, I'm going to tell him," Alayne managed.

Pulling up in front of the house, Dora turned off the engine and turned to smile at her. "When he gets back, you're not going to be here, darling."

Alayne's door opened, and a rough hand grabbed her arm while another reached across and flicked open her seatbelt; she looked up in shock.

Beneath his dark moustache, his smile was very white.

From the other side of the car, Dora let out a low chuckle. "Alayne, meet your Uncle Mark."

He pulled her effortlessly out of her seat. His hands cupped her bent elbows and held her up as his dark eyes wandered over her. "Oh, very nice, sis," he said appreciatively. "Why don't we get you inside, niece?"

With a sudden energy, Alayne tried to kick him and break away from his grasp. He winced as her foot slammed against his shin, and she saw him smile. One of his hands let go of her and flashed against her face in a stinging slap that left her dizzy. She couldn't keep him from picking her up and carrying her up the steps into the front hall of her home. Dora followed them in, closing the heavy door and locking it. She turned to her brother.

"All the staff get off okay?" she inquired, tossing her coat across the back of a chair.

"Yes indeed," he said, pulling Alayne into the drawing room and pushing her down onto the couch. She managed to sit up after a moment, and looked up into their amused faces.

"My, my, my," Dora said derisively, "Would you just look at this little slut, Mark? You wouldn't believe how loud she moans when she cums!" and she reached down with a proprietary hand and roughly pinched at a nipple. Alayne cried out and tried to struggle to her feet, but he forced her back down onto the couch.

"Get the rope, Dora. I don't feel like chasing the bitch all over the house."

Despite her struggles, in a few moments Alayne's arms were bound behind her again and the ropes looped around her ankles so that she was forced into a kneeling position on the floor.

"Oh, I really like the way this looks," Dora purred, stroking her stepdaughter's face for a moment before reaching down and tearing open the front of her shirt. "I didn't get a chance to see her tits in Borden's office, he was so hot to fuck her he didn't even look." She knelt down in front of Alayne, looking into her eyes as she yanked the straps of the white bra down, baring her pink-tipped breasts. Her perfectly manicured fingernails pinched cruelly at the nipples, and Alayne cried out, her body twisting.

"Mm . . . " Dora said dreamily. "Just think of all the things you're going to learn at school, darling." Mark came up behind his sister and pulled her to her feet and turned her around, and Alayne saw in horror that his hands went straight to Dora's breasts, fondling them through the thin silk of her blouse. Her stepmother moaned, and her body undulated against his as he bent to kiss her parted lips.

With a sudden jerk, Mark ripped the front of the blouse open and Dora arched back as he pressed her tits together and started tonguing the swollen nipples. Alayne could see the stiff jut of his penis straining against his trousers, she watched as Dora's fingers curled around him and stroked him through the fabric. He groaned and his mouth tightened around a nipple, pulling at it until Dora gasped and shuddered.

"I am so ready," he said, raising his face and thrusting a rough hand between his sister's thighs, forcing up beneath her skirt. What he found there made him groan again and strain against her stroking fingers. "God, you're so wet, Dora!"

He plunged a finger into her, making her cry out and start to fumble with his trousers. "I need you to fuck me hard, Mark!" she said, panting. "I got off in the hallway just watching Alayne get fucked, but I need your cock in me hard!" The zipper rasped down and his pants fell to the floor, and Alayne stared wide-eyed at the size of his swollen cock. With both hands, he lifted Dora and she locked her legs around his waist and looked into his eyes, reaching down to guide the head of his dick into her cunt. With a grunt, he slammed her hips down against his pelvis and impaled her.

Alayne shut her eyes, but she couldn't stop her ears; the slick sound of Mark's cock thrusting again and again into his sister's wet cunt mingled with Dora's moans. She heard her stepmother scream in hot pleasure and opened her eyes to see Dora's pelvis grinding wildly against his before she subsided, shaking, against his chest. Mark raised her hips, withdrawing from her and setting her on her feet. With a crawl of horror, Alayne saw that he was looking at her, now.

From her position on the floor, on her knees, she was eye-level with his cock as he stood in front of her. It was huge and hard and red and glistening slickly with Dora's cum. "Open wide, baby," Mark said in a thick voice, and his hands captured her head, probing at her lips, trying to force them open.

"No!" she tried to scream, but opening her mouth was a big mistake. With his hands tight in her hair, he drove himself hard into her mouth and unprepared throat. Alayne choked, gagged on his cock, struggled against his hands. One of his fingers pressed hard into the sensitive nerve along the line of her jaw, forcing her mouth open wider.

Her head slammed against his pelvis, she was dizzy with the thick scent of sex against her nostrils, the choking grind of his cock into her throat. Dimly, she could hear her stepmother urging him on from the other side of the room. Mark reached down and pinched cruelly at a nipple and her whole body jerked in response. His breathing grew faster and he was fucking her mouth so fast that her ears were ringing. His cock seemed to grow thicker, stiffer, pulsing against the futile slide of her tongue. Then he tensed and held her hard against him, pressed deep into her throat and groaned as his cock spasmed, filling her throat and mouth the jet after jet of sticky cum.

She gagged on it, and he pulled out of her mouth and shot the rest of it all over her face and her heaving breasts. Alayne's mouth was full of the taste of him, her eyes spilled tears across sticky cheeks; unbalanced, she nearly toppled over but his fingers yanked at her hair, keeping her on her knees.

"You like that, Alayne?" he asked a little breathlessly. "You like the taste of my cum in your mouth?" She was shaking so badly she couldn't even speak, still swallowing desperately against the taste in her mouth.

After a moment, Mark let go of her hair and let her fall to the carpet. She could feel them looking down at her, hear him pulling his trousers back on.

"You'll need to clean her up before I can take her," he informed his sister. She shrugged.

"I'll get Eysha to bathe her," she said indifferently. "She'll enjoy that." Dora walked over to door and beckoned to someone out in the hall.

Mark laughed and looked down at Alayne, lying with her eyes closed, his cum drying to a sticky film on her face and chest. He prodded at her with a foot until she opened her wet eyes and looked up at him. "Bath time," he said with a cruel lilt to his voice.

"Take her upstairs, Eysha," Dora was saying to someone. "I want her thoroughly clean."

"Yes, Mistress," responded a richly husky voice. "I will see that she meets your standards." Alayne writhed slightly, moving to get a glimpse of the speaker. Her eyes widened at the sight of the sinewy black woman who stood above her, her tight curls a very short cap on her beautifully moulded head. The woman undid the ropes around her wrists and ankles, picked her up effortlessly and carried her up the once-familiar staircase.

Dora watched as they disappeared into the upper reaches of the house and then turned to her brother, who was pouring bourbon carelessly into a tumbler. He tossed back a good bit of it and sighed in contentment.

"So when does old Frank get back?" he asked idly.

"I've got a week," Dora replied, pouring a drink for herself and sinking onto the couch. "He doesn't expect to see Alayne, and by the time I'm finished with him, he'll be delighted with her education."

Mark raised an eyebrow and then grinned. "You are so deliciously wicked, Dora."

Her answering smile was so slow that it scorched. "It's why you love me," she said in a husky voice as she leant back against the cushions and looked up at him. He set down his drink and went to his knees in front of her, his hands pushing her thighs apart. Her fingers tangled in his hair, and she pulled his mouth against her pussy, moaning when his tongue found her clit. Lost in each other, they didn't hear the any of the noises that echoed down the long stairwell, drifting out across the night.