Highly Sexual Ch. 02

Story Info
My brother's girlfriend joins.
2.6k words
4.53
79.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hello, everyone!

First of all, I'd like to say THANKS to everyone who commented and emailed me on my last story (chapter one). It was greatly appreciated. That said, by all means feel free to vote and comment here and let me know what you think!

This chapter can certainly stand alone, but if you want history, check out chapter one. =)

Enjoy!

~Rose**

*

To say that the tension in the air was palpable is, at the very least, a massive understatement. My brother, Tyler, sat completely naked on the sofa. And I, somewhere in the midst of our frantic fucking, had lost everything but my skirt...and it wasn't exactly in place. The two of us sat staring at his girlfriend, Amy, who stood in the doorway looking dazed. Neither of us knew how long she had been standing there, but obviously long enough.

"Oh, God...Amy...I can explain," Tyler stuttered.

At this, I raised an eyebrow at him. If he had any kind of explanation for THIS...well, I was certainly game to hear it. I guess he felt me staring at him. He turned to me then uttering something that resembled "shut the fuck up" under his breath. Then he took the joint I was holding out of my hand and began to inhale it, running his fingers thru his hair muttering to himself.

Amy chuckled bitterly from the doorway and I turned my attention to her. "Do you really think there is anything to say, Tyler..?" she asked quietly.

At this point, for the first time, I noticed Amy...REALLY noticed her. She was standing just inside the doorway, leaning against the wall. She had one foot propped up on the bottom of a barstool and her skirt was riding high on her thighs. Yes, she looked completely dazed. But, as I looked at her, I saw that she was also flushed and breathless. And while I would normally chalk that up to her being completely pissed off right about now...the hand she had buried in her snatch and the glistening I could see on her thighs spoke volumes about her state of mind.

Tyler was obviously too devastated at having been caught in such a compromising position with his big sister to have noticed that his girlfriend was trembling with lust. As I looked over at him (taking the joint back for my turn, I might add), he was looking at me with an expression that said, "Now what the hell do I do?" I shrugged and he turned to her with bleary eyes and focused on her.

"Make no mistake about it, Tyler...we have a lot to talk about. But, I didn't come here tonight to talk. And the only thing I want to hear from you right now, from both of you, is that tonight...right here, right now...anything goes." She looked at us both expectantly.

I heard Tyler's sharp intake of breath and could feel the relief that suddenly radiated from his body. "Anything you want, Amy...goes. Tonight, it goes."

Amy looked at me as she pushed herself off the wall and began to walk slowly towards me. "You too, Sammie...I need it from you, too. Anything I want?"

I smiled as she reached the sofa, the aroma of her arousal filling my senses. She stopped and I rose up on my knees, my head spinning slightly at the change of position. Slowly, I reached for her shirt and lifted it over her head. Her long red hair cascaded back down her shoulders, seemingly in slow motion. I felt her tremble as I moved my hand up her stomach. "Sure, Amy...anything you want...yours."

And with those words, a night of crazed debauchery and delight ensued.

As I pulled the lacy cups of her bra down to expose her nipples, she shoved her pussy covered fingers into Tyler's mouth. I heard him groan and it echoed in my head as he began to lick and suck her fingers, sucking every drop of her essence from them. As her tight, pink nipples came into view, I swirled my tongue over them, feeling them harden even more under the ministrations of my tongue. Softly, I bit down on them eliciting a moan from Amy's lips. She threw her head back as I nipped at her breasts and then licked and soothed them over with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, yeah...suck em, Sammie," she whispered hotly. Hearing her words of encouragement I continued on, sucking and biting and licking her breasts...working her nipples over until she was shaking and moaning her pleasure for me and my little brother to hear.

After sucking and licking Amy's fingers, Tyler was quickly on the trail of her hot juices. As I continued to work over her breasts, he stood behind her and made quick work of her skirt and panties, dropping them to the floor. As he lowered her black panties, he knelt behind her, pushing on her back, leaning her over the sofa. I sank lower into the sofa so I could continue to suck and nibble on her breasts.

As I looked, I saw Tyler on his knees behind her. He spread Amy's ass cheeks wide and then lowered his lips to her pussy. I saw his tongue begin to lick up and down her slit, and then dip inside her to gather her nectar on his tongue before he swallowed it down. She was so wet that a rivulet of pussy juice began coursing down her leg. It didn't get too far before Tyler caught it with his tongue, then kissed and nibbled up her inner thigh to assault her pussy again. Amy's legs were shaking, trying to hold her up under the pleasure that was surging through her.

"Tyler," I whispered.

"Mmm?" he answered me with his face buried in her pussy.

"Tyler, I want to try that," I said, mesmerized by his tongue bathing her hot cunt.

He stopped sucking Amy's pussy and stared at me, his eyes wide. "You want to what?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Amy...can I lick your pussy? Please? I've never done it...and I have to try it."

Amy was breathing hard as she looked at me with a grin. She stood up and kissed Tyler, licking the pussy from his face. "Baby, you're so good at eating me...but you won't mind a show, will you?"

Tyler looked confused. "Show?" he asked.

Amy looked back and forth between the two of us. "Sammie, I haven't sucked on pussy since high school. You'll let me lick you too, won't you?"

I heard Tyler gasp. "Holy shit, you've eaten pussy?!"

Amy laughed at the look on Tyler's face. She pushed him down and then lay on the floor beside him. "C'mere, Sammie...sit on my face," she ordered.

I felt a flutter of butterflies as I knelt down over Amy's face. This was a first for me; I had never been with a girl before. I looked over at my brother, and he was looking at us both with awe and fascination in his eyes. He nodded his encouragement to me as I lowered myself down to Amy's awaiting tongue.

I felt Amy's soft hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer to her. Then I felt the first tentative strokes of her tongue running up and down my wet slit. I moaned as the tip of her tongue passed over my engorged clit and felt a thrill run up my spine. Amy settled into a rhythm of sliding her tongue up and down my hot lips and then dipping it inside my hot snatch. Then she would slide her tongue up and down my lips again only to find my clit and tease it with her tongue and lips. I could feel her lips nibbling on my clit and I felt myself moan and shake as I began to grind my pussy into her face.

"Ohhh, fuck! Amy, that's so good...so hot, yesss," I rambled.

I felt her slip two fingers into my wet cunt and begin to stroke in and out of me as her lips mercilessly assaulted my clit. I began to grind into her face in earnest now, my orgasm quickly approaching. I began to shake all over as I felt her begin to suck on my clit. Then without warning she quickly thrust three fingers deep in my snatch and bit down on my clit. With a wail I fell into a million pieces, screaming and shaking as I writhed and grinded on her face.

As I began to regain my senses, I was aware of her slowly licking over my pussy lips...long, soothing strokes that calmed and quieted me. I opened my eyes and saw Tyler sitting beside us, slowly stroking a raging hard on, precum oozing from its red angry tip.

Shakily, I stood from Amy's face and moved to kneel between her legs. I smiled at her as I lowered my head. I kissed her inner thigh and then licked the seam that ran between her legs and her pussy on each side. I took my fingers and spread her hot cunt open, the smell of her arousal consuming me. I licked up and down each of her lips, and then dipped my tongue into her hot pussy, scooping her juices onto my tongue and swallowing them. I heard her moan and smiled into her pussy and I began fucking into her with my tongue, then swirling around her clit.

I heard Tyler grunt as I sucked and nibbled on Amy's clit and looked up to see him straddling her face, sinking his hard cock deep into her throat. I concentrated on sucking and flicking my tongue over Amy's clit, giving her plenty of reason to moan and groan around Tyler's thick cock...knowing he could feel the vibrations running through his body. It made me hot to know that by giving my little brother's girlfriend pleasure, I was also driving him wild.

"Ah, fuck, Sammie...suck that pussy, Sis...oh, God, yes...that's so good, Sis...you look so fucking hot with your face buried in my girl's snatch," Tyler began his sexy tirade. He talked so dirty to me, making me feel so wanton and whorish...turning me on so much. I moaned into Amy's pussy, licking her up and sucking her juices down.

He pulled his cock from Amy's mouth and kissed her deep. "Enjoy that hot mouth working your pussy, baby...I'm gonna make this even better for you."

With that, Tyler came up behind me. I felt him slap my ass a couple of times...the stinging blows startling me and causing me to yell out. I felt his big hands wrap around my waist and lift my ass high in the air. Then I felt his legs...the coarse hair of his legs...as he placed his legs between my knees, kicking my legs far apart. I moaned into Amy's hot snatch in anticipation, then thrust two fingers deep into her as I began to concentrate on her clit...knowing that none of us were going to last very long.

I felt Tyler begin to slide the thick head of his cock up and down my ass and pussy...then felt him nudge just inside my pussy lips. I was shaking with need. I needed that big cock to fuck me. And strangely, it seemed my little brother knew just how to fuck me so good. I felt Tyler's hands grab my hips tightly, his fingers digging into my skin.

"You ready for me, Sis? Are you ready to be fucked long and hard by this big dick, Sammie?" his voice was tight and controlled. I moaned again into Amy's pussy at the sound of his voice and then yelled out as Tyler pushed his huge cock balls deep into my pussy.

"Yessss," I heard him hiss behind me. He paused just for a second before he began to pound relentlessly into my pussy. His hands were wrapped around my waist, pulling me hard into him with every thrust. I could feel myself tensing up with the surge of another orgasm on the horizon.

With every thrust into me, Tyler was pushing my face hard into Amy's pussy. She began to scream out, "Oh fuck, yes! Yes! Fuck her, Tyler...fuck your sister hard! Fuck her face into my pussy! Yes, yes, yessss!" My fingers were being slammed into her hot cunt with each thrust of Tyler's hips and my tongue was working furiously over her clit. I felt her legs wrap up around my head, her soft thighs encasing my face as she began to shake and scream her orgasm coursing through her body and her essence spilling into my mouth. I slurped down her juices, swallowing her sweet pussy as she sobbed out the final shocks of her release.

With Amy sated in front of me, I rose up on my hands and began to fuck Tyler in earnest. I pushed my hips back at him, giving as good as I was getting. He fucked into me fast and hard, and I could feel his balls slapping up and hitting my pussy. I suddenly felt soft hands on my tits and looked down to see Amy sitting in front of me, her fingers clamped down on my nipples, pulling at them and twisting them slightly as Tyler pounded into me.

Then his deep voice, strained with desire and control penetrated my senses. "Ah, Sammie...this is so bad, wrong...you're such a bad little girl...such a slut. God, Sis...do you see what you've done today? You've fucked your brother...you've sucked his girlfriend's pussy...such a dirty, nasty, sexy, hot, little whore..."

As Tyler ranted, I came. I screamed and shuttered and shook thru that outburst like I never have before. His thick cock pounding away at me, his girlfriend pinching and pulling at my nipples, that sexy voice degrading and humiliating me...it was all too much. I dropped my head and sobbed and wailed and fell to pieces as Tyler pounded into me, his tirade rolling off his tongue. Then with a grunt and a primal growl, Tyler pulled out of my steaming snatch and covered Amy's tits with his cream, the last couple of spurts splashing across my back.

As my breathing slowed, I felt Tyler's big hands wrap up in my hair. He pulled me up onto my knees and came to stand in front of me. His cock was softening, but still a little hard. He pressed it to my lips.

"Suck it clean," he demanded. Obediently, I parted my lips and sucked him into my mouth. I let my tongue work over him and clean him of our combined juices.

"In fact," said Amy as she fired up a joint and took a long hit, "just go ahead and suck him until he's good and hard and ready to go again. I still need to feel that fat cock fucking my wet, needy pussy."

I looked up at Tyler as I was sucking on his cock, and saw him grin over my head at Amy, taking his turn with the joint she had lit. "Mmm...excellent idea, baby," he murmured to her.

He looked down at me and pulled on my hair, my head falling back as he thrust deep into my throat. "That's it, Sammie...suck it good," he cooed, passing the joint over my head back to Amy.

It was then, with my mouth stuffed full of my little brother's cock and his girlfriend insisting that I ready him for her, that realization dawned. The tables had turned in this daring adventure, and in this 'highly sexual' game of smoking out and anything goes fucking...I was certainly not in charge anymore.